All Comments on 'This Ain't Lolita'

by GuyNY

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SO DEAL WITH IT ?

Serious challenge or hubris?

After reading that sentence and considering why it had been inserted your motivation no longer mattered. I had stopped tracking on the story and switched to thinking about the writer. Suspension of disbelief was lost and desire for me to take in more had evaporated.

It was just so New York a thing to do. May not be popular to read this but New York is not a microcosm of America so much as a Petri dish of cannibalistic non-sense.

nightshadownightshadowabout 9 years ago
Incredibly well done!

Please ignore the rant of some thin-skinned jerk. This was an amazingly well-written story. Great character development, natural and flowing storyline, very real-to-life and thought-provoking. I look forward to reading more material from you like this! Top marks from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sucked

NEED I SAY MORE?

I'm just commenting because the first page wasn't worth a FUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incest stories are not a favorite of mine, but....

....no matter the subject, a story written as well as this one was great to find.

I won't say write about anything, but I do hope you try your hand at several of the categories. This was the best story I've read here in 5 months!

Clever, engaging, characters that seem more like real people than any other I've read here in nearly a year. Yup, best in 5 months, most realistic characters in a year.

I look forward to your next submission!

Thank you.

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
Ain't, Fer Shur

Definitely ain't Lolita. A lovely depiction of the angst Jessica felt about her growing desire for dad. Of the things she did to lure him to her. One was brilliant, the pussy peek. When a guy gets a pussy to peek at, he's gonna peek. Daughter, sister, even wife. Doesn't matter. Reminded me of a certain episode.... Ah, well. Then there was dad's final surrender and taking control. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This felt real

Didn't read as much as felt this story. Felt the sense of anger, hurt, perversion, love, respect. Felt the estrogen as well as the testosterone consume and confuse, driving all to do things beyond reason, beyond morality. You prove we write to reveal.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionabout 9 years ago
Knocked my socks off

This was an amazing piece of writing. You certainly know how to pump a story full of raw emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so sexy

This was brilliant, raw and sexy, I never took the opportunity to fuck my daughter when it was there, but I so wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
INCEST WITH A TWIST

Extremely and explicit sex when it comes to sexual conquest. Pure details of incest of the deepest and depraved cravings. Finish the story. This was five stars writing.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 9 years ago
so excellent:

so spectacular ... ... so awesome ... ... so fantastic ... ... so phenomenal

[" i've didn't read everything "] {` i've only skimmed over bits&pieces,here+there `}

..... ..... ..... more , moreeeee , moreeeeeee , moreeeeeeeee

(* least other stories that's as booming as this *) .......... .......... ..........

.......... .......... Girlfriend Seduces Boyfriends Father after she royally fucks

his brains ..... she decides try seduce boyfriends mother after she

royally fucks her brains ..... she decides trying fuck boyfriends parents

same time same place whichhhhhhhh does happen < here's the real kicker >

her boyfriend\their son NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR finds out ..... ..... .....

i've been thinking about this story longggggggggggggg timeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nowwwwwwwwwwwwww ..... your1stauthor that's getting idea whichhhhhhh

i'm gonna tell others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories I've read. Great story.

drmac100drmac100about 9 years ago
Very good!

Excellent. So real and realistic. I would say that this story is one of a kind on this site. You have made it so believable and real for the reader. Hope there is a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The comments must be fake.

This story was not well written by any stretch of the imagination, and it wasn't erotic compared to many of the stories. It wasn't even so much a story as it was a book report written in an angry tone. I just don't understand the great reviews or praise it is receiving.

The writer seems to view sex in an unhealthy way, or it reveals insight into the people they engage with for sex. If it smells bad or is nasty and gross the chances are better than not that someone has some form of a disease. This is coming from a woman who hates the phrase making love, because it is such a lousy description for the act of great fucking. I don't have sex to feel emotional or loved. I have sex because it feel amazing and I want to have an orgasm. That doesn't mean I don't love my husband or feel a deep connection with him while we have sex, but I certainly don't need candles and soft music to enjoy what we do. That being said it has never ended with foul smells or the sort of picture the writer has of sex. Even after hours of fucking in all positions and ways it has never ended up with the writer's version of after sex. Maybe having two disease free and hygenic people makes all the difference, but I suspect it is more of their hangup which is the actual problem.

I know anonymous people tend to get ignored or called trolls, but not all of us are anomymous just to be hateful or troll. I leave mostly positive comments, and I did have a profile on this site many years ago. I don't have a reason to use a profile any longer because I will not post stories to any website just to find them reposted without permission on other sites. Anyone who does post stories deserves credit for doing so, and I hope they continue to write and improve their storytelling. This writer does have some good qualities to be a great storyteller, but if people lie and call this one amazing there will be no growth with this writer. They could become one of the best, but the people blowing smoke are not doing any favors.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Fine writing

This was one fine piece of writing. It definitely reminded me of my youth, of the trials and tribulations, of the joys and the pain. The plot and character development were right on. The sex scenes were done just right. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the best, and Anonymous below is hilarious

Seriously awesome. Been coming here for years and never read a story like this. So wry and sarcastic, it reads like a modern novel. And the sex is just dark and angry enough to be awesome. (I especially love Part 4, though perhaps an editor might not be a bad investment haha).

I had to laugh out loud at the ridiculous comment by Anonymous below. Essay-length digression and stuffy opinions. Something smells bad so it's a disease? Good lord, what are you doing on an erotica site? Learn to understand fiction and appreciate good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To the writer of "comments must be fake"

It is hard for young people to believe that not everyone thinks like they do and that must be the reason for your unwarranted assumption that the other comments must be fake but let me clue you in.

This was a good story with good writing and a very fresh approach. It isn't the best I've read but it is definitely gutsy and evocative.

I hope that the author keeps experimenting with varying approaches to this genre because I will definitely be watching for more submissions.

Take your narrow view, immature assumptions and parochial taste somewhere else.

NeverenuffouNeverenuffouabout 8 years ago
Bravo

An extremely arousing tale with an actual believable voice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like swimming in a tsunami. A rollercoaster that leaves you gripping the edge of your seat for fear you'll be flung out. Big dick energy, oof.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous