All Comments on 'This Charming Man Ch. 03'

by LoopGaru

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hard to blieve

someone would think like this let alone write it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
What a shame

A young lady gets into her early twenties before she realizes she owns a Weapon of Mass Obedience - and she has to be taught by a MAN, GMAFBreak!

I found that the PoV changes were off-putting, but not disastrous! A bit of 'neutral party' editing would be advisable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a shame?!?!

You are very naive if you think all women know that they have the "weapon'...women have all the pussy and half the money in the world, and if they know how too use their weapon correctly they can have all the money too...sometimes they just have too be taught how too use it correctly, some are too naive...this one has been taught correctly and will now rule her world and her weapon, her pussy...

LadyHoneyClaireLadyHoneyClairealmost 12 years ago
Great writing

I loved this story...lots of sexy triggers for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very nice

Beautifully put forth........Its about how we move from animal instincts towards divine experiences that I found best..........also how sex can liberate us from so many mental blocks !!! A great job !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great series

This has been an extremely well-written series. As a writer, researcher, and general student of human sexuality, this story is true to life regarding the thoughts & behaviors of a true alpha male and the women who love him.

To the author--please regard the silly comments from hater & other uneducated folk as a hallmark of a well-written story. The closer to reality a writer comes, the louder they screech; their screechiness is simply protecting their fragile, unsupported and scientifically unsubstantiated worldviews. Plus, you make it hot. Well-done indeed.

To the haters--read some scientific literature on how alpha males behave. This story bothers you because you know it's how the world works, apart from the main female character's transcendence of jealousy. This does happen, but is a bit rare. It takes a dominant, in-charge man to make this happen in real life, but it does. Jealousy is an unbecoming and very ugly emotion. Openness and lack of jealousy on the part of a woman is sexy and very endearing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous