This Charming Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoopGaru
LoopGaru
22 Followers

"I can't say."

"Tell me," Phil ordered.

"I, I think about you," she admitted with embarrassment.

"I want to watch you use it."

Cory already felt so vulnerable. Phil remained fully clothed and in control, while she was naked and on her back in front of him with her nipples tight and pussy glistening. Masturbation had always been something she only did in private with the lights off. Being forced to play with herself underneath his gaze would be humiliating, but she knew he would insist. Saying no was not an option.

She pressed the buzzing tip of the vibrator against her clitoris but immediately drew it away. Her nub was so sensitive, so swollen, it was hard to bear. Her eyes darted quickly to Phil's handsome face, but he didn't meet her eyes. Instead, he was sternly staring at her nether regions, his arms crossed and waiting for her to begin. Biting her lower lip, Cory began at the lower end of her vagina and eased the vibrator across her opening. She closed her eyes, trying to relax into the experience and to let her mind wander.

Out of habit, her masturbatory mind began thinking about Phil and searched for sexual memories of him. She recalled their very first time. He'd charmed his way inside her home without her even realizing how he did it. Then he screwed her like it was his right to do so. And she thought about the other four times Phil had invited himself in after driving her home in the evening. He would rip off her panties, fuck her quickly, urgently, and synchronize his orgasm expertly with hers. Then, light-loined and loose-limbed, he'd trot back down the stairs with barely a good-bye. Cory would be left dazed and panting on the bed, her legs splayed, her cunt sensitive and sore, and her ass soaking on a big, wet spot on the blanket.

She had replayed those five times over and over in her mind's-eye while using this very vibrator, and now it was weird masturbating about Phil when she knew he was right there standing over her, watching. But the strangeness of the situation was also fucking hot, so before long she was flicking the wand in and out of her cunt, gently gyrating her hips, moaning.

She then felt something across her lips. She opened her eyes and Phil's fat dick was right there in her face, jutting out of his fly.

All their previous couplings had been hurried, and this was the first time Cory had a chance to see Phil's dick up close, and she marveled at how beautiful she thought it was. "Take a look, Cory," he said. "Take a good look. See those lipstick smears? My wife gave me a blowjob in the restaurant. Right there at the table in public. Now, I want you to lick off that lipstick. Clean it off for me."

She thought it might be easier to do this task by getting on her knees in front of him, but she didn't know if she was allowed to stop masturbating yet, so she kept churning the vibrating tool in her pussy. Cory stuck out a flattened tongue and closed her eyes again. That seemed to please him enough. She felt Phil run his penis all over her mouth. Occasionally, she smacked her lips together and sucked at whatever portion of his penis was in front of her, be it the head, the base, or somewhere in between. When she felt him running his balls all over her face, she tried to lick them whenever they neared her lips. Cory wasn't experienced with blowjobs and didn't know if she was doing it right.

It didn't seem to matter to Phil, because the next thing she knew, he was at the standing foot of the bed. He pulled her by her legs until her butt lined up to the mattress edge, and then he had her prop her feet on the wooden bedposts, her thighs spread wide open at almost 180 degrees. Phil took his hard cock and rubbed it all around her pubic area. He pressed the cockhead to her clit and withdrew, doing this repeatedly as if the mouth of his penis were giving it kisses. Drooping strands of precum connected their pleasure points whenever he pulled away. The musky scent of Cory's cunt permeated the stuffy air of the attic room. Uncontrollably, her hips humped upward and tried to capture Phil's cock inside her desperate vagina; its length rubbed everywhere between her thighs.

"Oh, Mr. Sanders," she moaned. "Please, put it in me... please."

Of course, Phil wanted to. This young, tight pussy pulsating along the shaft of his dick was so tempting. It would feel so goddamn good to sink himself in there and forcefully fuck the hell out of this cute, submissive and utterly willing babysitter. But he couldn't do it. He knew once he started, he wouldn't be able to stop. He'd end up cumming in her, and tonight was his tenth anniversary. He knew that his wife was at home waiting for him.

What's more, Cory knew it, too. Cory had even brought them an anniversary card when she'd showed up to babysit. It was a special night for him and his wife, but she didn't care. This horny slut moaning and writhing beneath him only cared about satiating her lust on his thick dick. It didn't matter to her that on tonight of all nights it should be his wife on the receiving end of it. Phil started to get angry.

"No," he snapped, turning away from her. "How dare you?"

"Why?" Cory was shocked at his sudden anger. She sat up and scooted toward the headboard "What's the matter? What did I do?" She covered herself up with a blanket.

"What did you do? It's my anniversary tonight. I'm married. Understand? Married." He held up his left hand to show his ring finger. "And here you are begging me to fuck you, you little slut." He pulled up the clothing at his ankles over his fading erection.

"I'm sorry," Cory sniffed.

"Have you no respect for my wife?"

She began to cry a little. "Oh, no. No. I have lots of respect for Mrs. Sanders. I admire her so much. I'm jealous of her. She's so beautiful. She's so smart and classy—and she has you."

They looked at each other for a moment, and Phil softened his demeanor. His anger dissipated. "But you have someone too, right? Don't you have a boyfriend of your own?" he asked. "I thought you did."

"Yes, well, I guess you'd call him a boyfriend. I don't know what he is."

"What do you mean?"

Cory began to explain to Phil about Tim. They'd been dating for about four or five months and went out to parties or the movies occasionally, but he was non-committal about their relationship. It was mostly about him coming over to her place for sex. Phil pressed her for details and was dismayed to hear how poor a lover Tim seemed to be. As a horny young man, he could get it up again and again. Their sex sessions could last a long time, but during them he would just hump her over and over like a thoughtless jackrabbit. Cory never felt satisfied and never had a orgasm. Although she'd once asked him to eat her out, he refused to do it, saying it was smelly down there.

"You're foolish to put up with that," Phil said. "How old is he, twenty? At that age, a guy will do whatever it takes to get pussy. You have all the power, you know. You just have to take it. He'll do whatever you say."

"Really?"

"Of course. Where is he right now?"

"He's probably at home waiting me for to call him and ask him to come over," Cory said.

"I want you to call him," Phil said, his voice adopting a commanding tone again. "Because I can't fuck you tonight, you're going to fuck him instead. But this time things are going to be different between you and him, understand?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to tell you what I want you to do to him. I want you to take control. You had better not disobey me. If I find out you didn't follow my directions, and I will find out, I won't have anything to do with you again. Understand?"

"Yes, Mr. Sanders."

"Now, when he gets here, here's what you're going to do." Phil invented five orders for Cory and counted them off on his fingers one by one.

* * *

When Phil arrived back home, he found me masturbating furiously with the fake cock, slicking it in and out of my cunt, and the butt beads were still wedged up my ass. I had heard him coming up the stairs and didn't alter what I was doing in the slightest. I wanted him to happen upon me in this state of arousal. While thinking of him and Cory, I had come close to orgasm a few times, but I held off. I wanted him there to witness me cumming. I wanted him to help me.

He gave a short laugh when he saw me.

"Pet, you make me proud. You're doing a good job of preparing yourself."

"Oh, sir, please help me. I've been holding off and I want to come. I've been close so many times."

Phil undressed quickly. His erection pointed proudly in front of him like a banana. His slim, hairy body with its lean musculature was poised with power on the other side of the bed. He watched me from the same superior distance from which he studied Cory, but his gaze for me was imbued with both deep desire and deep love. I moaned with longing. I wished he would stop watching me and come next to me. I wanted him to kiss me or touch me or do anything at all. As his pet, it really wasn't my place to ask him.

Finally, he came to me. He grabbed the dildo by the realistic, manly balls and worked the rubber cock into me. My hands now free, I brought them to my sides and used them to push and claw at the bed. My body was undulating like a writhing snake, like a ghost was tickling my lower back. With the force of his strong arms, he pushed the cock relentlessly in and out of me. I wanted to cum but at the same time I didn't. I wanted this ecstasy to last and last. I loved the sight of my naked husband looming over me, the grim determination on his face and the beads of sweat on his forehead. I imagined he had his hands on the balls of another man. He was guiding him into me, helping this other man fuck me. I thrashed even harder.

I pictured this other man as equally handsome as Phil but blonde and beefier, with a squarish face. I covered my eyes with my forearm and let the pleasure become completely enveloping. I felt as if I were engaged in a threesome. Since we've been together, I never been with another man, but I would gladly fuck another man if it pleased my man.

Then Phil's face came down. His tongue licked my clit. It flicked around my engorged nub while he continued to work the cock in and out of my cunt. I felt overwhelmed by male attention. I imagined Phil's tongue touching the cock of my hunky lover while he was holding his balls and helping him fuck me. I doubted Phil would ever do anything like this in real life, but the idea of it drove me crazy and at last sent me over the edge of my orgasm. Now, the ecstasy washed over me and knocked me for a loop like a strong ocean wave. There's nothing I could do but ride it out. Phil held the dildo still for me, while my hips bucked wildly. I impaled my pussy on the dick of my muscular, fantasy-man who was so vivid in my imagination.

I felt Phil's lips kissing mine, bringing me back down. He threw the dildo on the floor and we tongue-wrestled. "Oh sir, that was fantastic," I said.

"Well, you've been a good pet. It made me happy to see you playing with your toys," he said. "I see you've got your butt ready for me. I didn't have plans to fuck you in the ass tonight, but now I will. Do you want me to?"

"If it pleases you."

To minimize mess and the chance of any infections, we prefer to use condoms during anal sex. Phil instructed me to pick out a studded one from our night table.

"Lube me up," he ordered. Phil finds that lube on the inside of a condom increases his sensitivity. I poured a glob of it on the head of his dick and slicked it along his length with my fist. For a minute or so, I have him a light-touch hand job while lovingly kissing his shiny organ. I was proud I'd made it so nice and hard.

"Roll it on." I did so, and then Phil had me crouch on the bed with my ass in the air. The ring of my butt beads was poking out of my ass. "Ready?" he said.

"Yes, sir."

With a quick jerk, he yanked them all out at once. I gasped at the rush of intense pleasure from the vanishing beads massaging my anus. The inside of my ass tingled with its new emptiness. I farted and felt a little embarrassed, but Phil didn't mention it. He just slapped on each butt cheek rather hard. I was loose and ready for him to fill me up again.

Lube pooled in my asshole. Phil mounted me from behind as one of his hands pushed my head into the pillow and kept pressure on my neck. I was trapped and totally at his mercy. I had no choice but to submit to him. He took his time working himself in me. He savored the pleasure of pushing incrementally deeper. Eventually his big dick fully impaled my ass, which thankfully was stretched out from the beads. Otherwise, the pain might have been too much to bear. In his dominant mood, he wanted to be rough with me. The nubs of the studded condom rubbed against by anus as he gyrated in and out. I felt degraded by this assault on my ass. But that was the point, wasn't it? Weird how it was a turn-on too.

I decided to stop focusing on what I was feeling and hoped I was giving him pleasure. I pulled my knees even closer to my elbows to give him better access. I heard him suck in through his teeth. He kept pushing into to me, not quickly, but forcefully. I could tell that with the condom on, he wasn't going to cum anytime soon. But he kept fucking my ass to take pleasure from the fact that he was the one in total control tonight.

He pulled out and flopped on his back next to me. A little overwhelmed to move, I stayed crouched in my position with my butt in the air. My asshole was sore, open and tingling. Phil had a warm smile on his face.

"You still haven't cum, sir," I said.

"How are you going to make me, my pet?"

"Allow me to show you."

I gave him a kiss on the lips and then gently planted more on his neck, then his collar bone. I sucked on his nipples, let my tongue lap at the hairs on his chest. My full breasts hung beneath me, caressing his skin as I made love to his body. I teased both him and myself as I worked my way down to my ultimate aim—his penis.

"I'm going to finish what I began in the restaurant," I said. My mouth finally captured the head of his dick. He groaned.

I planned to give him a fantastic blowjob, but Phil has difficulty cumming from oral sex. He believes it's because of an early girlfriend of his, the first one to ever give him head. She was put off by the idea his shooting sperm in her mouth and always gave him stern warnings how it had better not ever happen. Even though other women he's been with (including myself) have been all to happy to suck him off to completion, Phil won't cum readily. He thinks he has some block in his mind about it.

Whether or not the source of this issue is true, the fact remains is it's hard for me to get him to ejaculate from just my mouth. That's not necessarily a bad thing. Blow jobs will take Phil on a long path of tortuous pleasure, a pleasure that's always on the rise and growing ever more maddening. It makes his cockhead super sensitive with his release always just barely out of reach.

Needless to say, the blow jobs I give Phil can go on for a long, long while. I've come to enjoy them as I become lost in them, in the joy of sucking on and playing with his organ. As it was in the restaurant, I often forget he's even there. It's just me and this dick I'm in love with and trying to make cum.

Most times, when my mouth is tired or he's going crazy from his inability to get off, he'll slide his cock in my cunt and finish off there. Or maybe he'll masturbate himself and spray his cum all over my tits. But when he does orgasm from just a blow job, I'm rewarded with a powerful gusher down my throat and the knowledge that I'm driving my husband out of his mind with pleasure.

Tonight, on our anniversary, I wanted to make that happen. I licked his balls. I suckled his cock head. I sucked him like Cory had been sucking him less than an hour earlier. With my sore, buggered ass high in the air, I settled into a long session of sucking. As I did, my mind drifted over to what Cory and Tim must be doing at that very moment.

* * *

Tim was a nice-looking young man. I had met him once when he came to pick up Cory from babysitting, and after that, I noticed him from time to time on campus. He was a little shorter than average and had a skinny but well-proportioned body. He dressed in a well-honed style of collegiate scruffiness: bed-head hair, scratchy stubble and indie rock T-shirts. He seemed to be about age 20, a few years younger than Cory, and I surmised he was not too experienced with girls.

I got the sense that he lacked confidence in himself, but then again, Cory was even less confident. His horniness would help him push through any apprehension he might have with her. Now that they were established as quasi-girlfriend and boyfriend, he tended to be the more assertive one in the relationship, which basically meant he'd get her undies off as soon as he was alone in a room with her and jam his dick up into her snatch before she was even wet. At least, that was the case until tonight.

When he arrived at her apartment, she opened the door for him, and he immediately started to hug and kiss on her.

"No," Cory said, pushing him away.

"What are you doing?" he laughed. "Isn't this what you called me over for?"

"Yes, but...," she faltered for a second. "Yes, but no. Tonight, I'm in charge, OK?"

"Come off it," Tim said. He approached her again and put his arms around her as he kissed her on the neck. He grabbed her ass and pulled her into his crotch.

Cory thought about what Phil had told her about taking control. "Get off me!" she yelled, pushing him away once more. "I said tonight, I'm in charge. You do what I say. If you don't like it, you can leave right now and never come back."

Tim looked into her glaring eyes and saw that she was serious. "All right," he conceded, a little ashamed. "What do you want me to do?"

And that was that.

Phil had been right. She had the pussy, so she had the power. All she had to do was claim it. But still Cory didn't quite know what she wanted Tim to do. She didn't know how to wield her newfound authority. So she was glad she had Phil's instructions to rely on.

First, make him get undressed, Phil had told her.

"Get undressed," Cory said.

"Sure." Without ceremony, Tim sat on the bed and unlaced his shoes. Soon he was shirtless and unfastening his belt. Pulling down his pants. Cory saw that he was wearing cute, retro-looking briefs, bright green with white piping.

"Stop at your underwear. I want to see them."

Tim came to where she was sitting on the bed and stood in front of her. Just as Phil had done to her, she had him open his legs and rubbed his sex. She felt his balls, so tight and neat in their package, then grabbed the medium-sized dick that was straining against the cotton. It was getting hard. Tim was uncomfortable with his constrained penis yearning to be released, but Cory kept rubbing him and enjoying the tease. She moved her hands up his body, running them along his almost hairless pale chest and tweaking his small nipples. She got behind him and rubbed his ass, grabbed chunks of it. Her hand reached up through his legs and fondled his package once again.

Cory then turned him around, jerked down his briefs, and was confronted with an erection crowned by a patch of hair. She stuck out her tongue and traced the knob's ridges. She blew on it. She grabbed him at the base of his dick and shook it rapidly. Finally, she swallowed his cock. It felt so nice in her mouth. It was smaller than Phil's, and Cory liked that she could suck the whole thing at once. In daily life, she was always chewing gum and nibbling at pen caps, and now she indulged in her oral fixation. She slurped on the dick like it was a warm popsicle.

LoopGaru
LoopGaru
22 Followers