This Charming Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoopGaru
LoopGaru
22 Followers

"I'm such a slut," she thought, bobbing happily away. "This is the second dick I've sucked tonight."

Tim had insisted she give him blowjobs before, but she never enjoyed them. Just like when she had intercourse with him, there was no real connection. Whenever she gave him blowjobs, it was as if he was using her mouth as a masturbation aid, nothing more. But tonight she was in charge. She was sucking him off on her own terms. It was getting her really fucking turned on.

She could have gone on for a while more, but Tim suddenly grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her face, moving his hips back and forth. Cory jerked her head away. She slapped him on the ass and looked up at him angrily.

"Did I say you could do that?" The confidence in her voice surprised even her.

"No, you didn't. I'm sorry."

"Don't do it again."

"Sorry," he said again.

Yes, she was still firmly in control. It was time for her to follow the next one of Phil's commands: Make him eat your pussy.

"Get on the bed, lying face up." Cory ordered. Tim did what she told him to do, which ultimately was what Phil was telling him to do.

He kicked off his underpants that were bunched around his ankles. Although Tim was now naked, Cory was still dressed in a blouse and a skirt. She pulled down her undies and then moved over Tim's lithe body to put herself in position. When the young man realized what was about to happen, he started to protest.

"Eat me," Cory said before Tim could really get any words out. Her pussy landed squarely on his mouth. His was trying to say something, but his voice came out muffled. She ignored it and kept her cunt where it was. She couldn't see his head hidden underneath her skirt, but finally she felt his mouth open and begin to suck on her clit

"Yes, Timmy," she hissed. "If you want to be my boyfriend, you're going to have to start eating my pussy. Things are going to be different from now on."

For someone who often felt self-conscious, especially during sex, Cory liked that her companion's face was hidden. The privacy was comforting. She peeled off her shirt, threw it on the floor, and ran her hands up her breasts. She massaged them, squeezed them and pinched her nipples as she humped her hips across Tim's face, slathering it with her pussy juices. She allowed herself to moan softly, then louder. Cory closed her eyes and concentrated on the wondrous feelings between her legs.

Tim had obviously accepted that he wasn't getting out this and now did his best to pleasure her. His slithery tongue seemed to be probing everywhere. Cory's entire body felt so alive. She was still aroused from her earlier sexplay with Phil. The fact that Tim was doing whatever she said was turning her on even more. Yes, it was about time for a guy to be at her disposal instead of the other way around. Her thighs clenched together, totally trapping Tim's head, and she pushed her palms on the wall above the headboard. Then, sliding aggressively back and forth between Tim's chin and nose while his lips slurped, she came—came harder than she could remember—with her voice crying "oh, oh, oh, oh," over and over.

Tim gasped for air as soon as she dismounted his head. His face was flushed red and covered with her pungent juices. Cory lay down next to him and relaxed with a deep sigh.

"Did you just have an orgasm?" Tim asked.

"Sure did."

"I've never seen you do that before. Was that your first time?"

"Yes," but she added in her mind, 'Well, my first time with you.' Cory played idly with his balls and erect dick while kissing him vigorously and licking around his mouth to enjoy her own taste on him. That felt so kinky to her. "I told you things were going to be different tonight," she said.

Cory casually jacked him off, and it wasn't long before felt she was ready for more. And she had to be. She had more of Phil's instructions to carry out:

Fuck him—but don't let him get off, he had ordered her.

Cory opened the drawer to her bedside table and found a strip of Lifestyles. She tore one off and tossed the rubber on his chest. "Put this on."

Tim unrolled it on his dick, but it didn't go down all the way. He wasn't yet experienced enough at condom use to think to check if he was putting it on upside-down. Cory saw he was having trouble. She impatiently grabbed it and slid it on the right way. Before Tim knew it, the head of his dick was poking into her pussy.

Usually when they fucked, he would position himself on top of her, and it would take him a while to push into her because she wouldn't be wet enough. But tonight her cunt was slick, open and ready for fucking. She sunk down on him effortlessly, like a hand slipping into a glove, and she immediately began moving up and down as if she were posting on a horse or bouncing on a oversized, rubber toy ball. Indeed, Tim felt indeed she was using his penis as her own toy. He had never seen her like this. Even through the condom, the sensations were amazing. Her big tits with their big nipples jiggled enticingly above him, and he reached up to fondle these amazing orbs. All at once, he felt he was about to bust a nut. He announced, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

Cory jumped off him. "No!" she shouted. Tim's orgasm receded from the brink. "No, you're not going to cum until I say you can." She grabbed another rubber and slapped it on his dick.

"But I won't be able to feel anything with two of them on," Tim protested.

"That's exactly the point."

She got on him again and rode his pole, bucked and bounced. For Cory, Tim's dick felt nice, very nice, but it didn't fill her up like Phil's did. She ground her cunt ferociously into Tim's pelvis to capture every last millimeter, but it wasn't quite enough.

Maybe the issue was that Tim didn't have a hold on her erotic mind like Phil did, so she began thinking about Phil, her handsome, older lover. She imagined she was fucking him instead of Tim. She thought of how just an hour ago he had fingered her roughly, how he rubbed his dick across her face and lips, how he had teased her with the length of his cock rubbing all over her vulva, but the bastard had refused to put it in. Until now. Now, she had that cock in her cunt, and she was fucking it good.

She pictured Phil's manly, filled-out body that contrasted with Tim's slim, post-adolescent one. She imagined Phil's easy smile, his salt-and-pepper-hair, his kind and knowing eyes that grew smoky when he was telling her what to do. The man indeed had a hold on her. He had ordered her to fuck her young boyfriend, so she had to do it.

Cory suddenly found herself drawn back into the present. She noticed that Tim's face held a grimace of sexual intensity as she continued to grind on him ferociously. He looked confused by this unexpected experience. He looked a little overwhelmed. He also looked kind of handsome and sweet. Cory wondered if, beneath her disappointment in him as a lover and boyfriend, she might actually be quite fond of him. She leaned forward to give him a kiss, and Tim reacted electrically. His tongue thrashed around the inside of her mouth with a passion she hadn't know he possessed. With that, her vaginal walls tightly gripped his double-wrapped dick. Her body shuddered. "Oh baby, your dick feels so good. You're making me come," Cory moaned. "Oh, Tim. Oh Tim..." It pleased her that she felt connected enough to him that she'd want to call his name.

When it was done, she dismounted. "Oh Tim, that was wonderful."

"Was that another one?" he asked.

"Yes, it was even better than the last."

She pulled off the condoms, tossed them on the floor, and again lazily enjoyed stroking his cock as she recovered from her orgasm. Tim's tool was seeping pre-cum. "Please, Cory," he whimpered as he humped upward at her fist. "You're driving me crazy. I need to cum."

"No, not yet," she said, thinking about Phil's remaining orders. "I've got a few more things I have to do."

Tim's brow furrowed. "What do you mean things you have to do?"

She smiled. "I mean, some things I want to do."

This next one of Phil's commands had made her the most nervous when he told it to her, and after Phil had left and she was waiting for Tim to arrive, Cory didn't know if she'd be able to go through with it. But now fresh off of two lovely orgasms and feeling fully in control of the situation, her previous worries about it were gone.

Use your toy on him, Phil had ordered.

Phil hadn't specified what that meant exactly, but Cory had her ideas. She pulled the hot pink vibrator out of her night stand along with a bottle of lube. "Pull up your knees," she told Tim.

Tim lay flat on the bed with his legs crooked up as Cory slipped a pillow under his ass. "What are you doing?" Tim asked nervously. "What's that pink thing for? I don't think I like where this is going."

Cory poured a blob of lube on her fingers. She started rubbing it around Tim's asshole, slowly working the slickness inside. "If you don't like what I'm doing to do, you're free to put your clothes on and leave. But if you do, remember, you can never come back," she warned. Cory didn't want him to leave and knew he wouldn't. That was the power of pussy. Still, just in case he was getting antsy, she put his cock in her mouth for a few slurps to ratchet up his desire again. As she sucked, her index and middle fingers kept lubing him up and probing deeper into anus.

Tim put his forearm over his eyes. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Shh!" Cory whispered sharply.

It was time to get down to business. She held up her pink toy in front of her face, coated the tip with more lube, and set it buzzing. She brought it back down to his anus, nicely stimulated from her fingers. Tim felt her begin to work the vibrator into his ass. She pushed it up just a bit, but his ass was tight. Tim whimpered. Cory pushed on. Soon, she had the tip in, and then just a little bit more. Tim was taking in a deep breath, hissing through his teeth.

"Oh, that hurts. But it feels good, too," he said. "Push it in more. More, more." His change of heart surprised Cory, but of course she was happy to oblige. His puckered anus wrapped around the toy as she worked in and out of him, going a little deeper each time. Tim was groaning. His eyes were shut tight. She still didn't have all that much of it yet—just an inch or two—but Tim said, "Oh, that's enough. Fuck, I'm going cum. Please let me cum. Get on top of me and fuck me." His dick was swollen, angry red, and throbbing. Its slit was leaking precum.

She thought of Phil's last command: Don't let him get off from your pussy or your mouth. Make him masturbate.

"No, I'm not going to fuck you. You can cum, but you have to play with yourself," she said. "Do it now."

Tim's hand immediately went to his dick and whipped up and down furiously. His balls bobbled beneath his blurred right fist. It didn't take long. The eruption began. Voluminous, pulsating jets of semen flew out of Tim's dickhole to coat his hairless chest with sticky, hot, white goo. His pelvis arched up from the bed as his hand kept throttling his tool. Tim's cum leapt to his face and splattered in his hair; some went into his moaning mouth. And the cum kept coming. Cory held her vibrator in place and watched in pride and amazement at what she had wrought, at her boyfriend bucking on the bed in delirious ecstasy. But she knew the credit was ultimately due to Phil. She felt his presence very strongly in the room. In a sense, she felt it was Phil's phallus penetrating Tim's tight asshole as he writhed, and it was Phil's cum shooting onto the young man's chest and face.

* * *

Phil's cum was shooting onto my breasts and face. I had been sucking him for so long with images of the young lovers undulating through my head that I had fallen in a sort of trance. My jaw was sore. My parched mouth was now filled with sticky seed. At some point, I had ended up kneeling in front of my man on the floor with a lubed-up index finger worked up into his asshole. He was growling like a werewolf, almost howling. The spunk was splattering everywhere. My hand grabbed the base of his handsome cock, and I jerked repeated ejaculations onto myself. Amazingly, it just wasn't stopping. It was heavenly. I loved the feeling of being anointed by his hot love that was dripping all over me.

I'd gotten him off from a blow job, which was a rarity, so I bathed myself in sticky triumph. The porno-style facial was admittedly degrading to me, but I loved it in spite of the feeling of debasement, or maybe because of it. For now at least, I was still my man's pet, and this constant shower of cum displayed his dominion over me.

When the volcano finally stopped erupting, Phil collapsed backward on the bed in a supremely satisfied post-coital coma. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up with a quick shower. When I returned with a damp washcloth, Phil had fallen asleep with his legs still hanging off the bed. I tenderly cleaned off his cock and balls, gently woke him, and helped him get under the covers. As we cuddled, he settled into a contented snore.

My thoughts drifted to the other pair of lovers about a mile away who were also falling asleep in each other's arms. Cory had told Tim that things were going to be different from now on, and indeed they would be. After tonight, Tim would no longer see Cory as his fuck buddy or casual booty call. No, now he really did consider her his girlfriend.

As for Cory, her success in carrying out of Phil's orders made her feel powerful. She earned a newfound confidence that would continue in the bedroom, but it also would begin building up in other parts of her life. She realized she had the capability to be assertive. What's more, she understood that sticking up for herself didn't necessarily mean alienating other people. On the contrary, it seemed to draw people toward her. That special night with Phil and Tim marked the beginning of the end of her timidity.

Cory and Tim's relationship would grow more serious, but that didn't mean that Cory would give up her dalliances with Phil. On the nights she babysat for our daughter, she would still have Phil drive her home for a quick, intense fuck on the bed in her studio apartment. Eventually, she would even tell Tim about Phil, and Cory gave him the non-negotiable choice to either accept the situation or break up with her. Tim accepted it.

From then on, as soon as he would receive Cory's text that she was back from babysitting and Phil had gone home, he'd rush over to take part Phil's sloppy seconds. Phil would leave instructions for them both via Cory. It started out with Tim just fucking Cory's sloppy, sperm-filled snatch, but over time, Phil began to up the ante and his instructions got kinkier. Tim was told to get his dick wet with Phil's cum, pull out, and repeatedly present his cock to Cory for her to clean with her mouth. Later on, Tim himself was ordered to suck Phil's cum out of that pussy before he was permitted to put his own dick in it. The next time, Tim ejaculated in Cory and then had to lick up the combined messes of two men. He found the taste gross and the situation humiliating but also ridiculously arousing. Even though he'd just had an orgasm, he compulsively jacked off into the rumpled sheets as he ate out his girlfriend, who came again too while clutching at his head.

Cory knew that one day she would have to get both men in the room together at the same time. Tim would be instructed to undress both her and her lover. Phil would then show Tim how to give a cunt a proper fucking while Tim watched from a chair and played with dick until he spilled his seed. After that, he would be invited to join in. Phil would have Tim crouch on the bed with his ass high in the air and his face buried in Cory's creampie. Phil would position himself behind the youth and show him what it meant to be a real man—

"Mmm?"

I awoke. Phil was on top of me. He was kissing my naked breasts and caressing them. It was still dark outside, but I heard birds tweeting. The first strands of daylight peeked through the curtains. I thought maybe our daughter had awakened early, but there were no bleating cries coming from her room yet.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"It's early. I still have one more anniversary present left to give you."

Phil lifted himself up and put his penis at the opening to my vagina. He rubbed it back and forth to get me aroused and ready, but I was already turned on from my erotic dreams. He carefully entered. My vagina opened to welcome him inside.

I knew what he meant by another present. We'd been trying to conceive another baby recently, but I had yet to get pregnant. And during all our adult fun and sexual games of the previous night, we hadn't actually had vaginal intercourse.

It was a new day. Phil was no longer "sir," and I was no longer his pet. Now, it was husband and wife. As his penis slowly penetrated me, I felt an all-encompassing love for him. His other women might get to fuck him, but they'd never have this. Phil would never intentionally try to give them a baby. Phil bottomed out in my cunt, the full length of his cock inside me. I wrapped my legs around him. In our drowsiness, we rested like that for a while, savoring the pleasure. We kissed tenderly and sighed. The passionate fire from the night before had burned off. What was left was love, a deep romantic love between two committed partners. Phil began to move his hips back and forth. I sleepily humped upward.

This was more than sex. It wasn't just a fuck. It was an act of procreation. Phil was attached to my soul, and no matter what he did, no matter how many willing women he found, he would be my true love forever. Because I loved him, I bought his favorite beer at the supermarket and ironed his ties. Because I loved him, I hoped to satisfy him sexually. My husband happened to be a man with a raging libido and implacable need for variety, so to satisfy him sexually, I had to allow him to sleep around. I knew he'd always come back to me, the mother of his children.

His dick felt so good. My pussy savored the contour of his curve. I loved his weight on me, his body sliding up and down my chest with my vagina serving as his sheath. This was true intimacy. My walls flowed with my juices. It was my body reacting instinctively, naturally. This was we were evolved to do. I pictured his cock leaking seminal fluid. It prepped the path up to my uterus for one wriggly, chosen sperm.

"Give it to me. C'mon baby, give it to me."

Phil's pace quickened. His cock swelled larger. His face formed a grimace while the muscles from his arms to his legs tensed and flexed. His hips swung faster, faster, not commanded by his conscious mind. Pleasure was driving his cock in and out of me, a divine and elusive pleasure, one that was absolutely distinct in the universe. It was this pleasure and sense of unity that drove humanity's need to copulate. It carried life forward. Then, it came. He came. While Phil gasped, his cock emitted pulsing sprays of ejaculate. My humping hips sought to drain everything they could from his ball sac, my womb accepting my husband's potent seed.

He collapsed on me. With Phil's cock still deep inside, we shared a kiss. "There's your baby," he whispered. "There's your baby boy."

"How do you know?"

"I just do," he said. "Sometimes, a father simply knows."

And he turned out to be right.

LoopGaru
LoopGaru
22 Followers