All Comments on 'This Cock Tastes Like My Wife Ch. 04'

by Turned

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
uhhh

ok, captivating. is there more? When does Ron show up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great job

Great story can't wait to see the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
gotta know

I have to know how this one keeps going! It seems like it's only half way there, and I love it so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more please

I just have to find out more. I love Rons character!

tom_tom68000tom_tom68000over 12 years ago
More?

When will we see more in the series? It is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Utterly exquisite...

this story is so beautiful, so erotic, so lovely. It tickles so many fantasies of my wife cuckolding me. And because she is hostile to the idea, it makes me weak to think that under the guidance of the right man, our relationship could turn like this. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i wish i could have read more about ron and dd

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unfinished pig slop.

If you're going to write garbage, at least finish it. I don't see how you could have saved this sorry tale, but by ending it the way you did, you earned a "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Echoing the previous

This is unfinished garbage. And it doesn't even deserve one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This was a truly amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

This is so well written and very hot. It is probably my favorite story ever. I can see myself in the protagonist far too clearly. I'm afraid of strong men, and now I understand why. I'm afraid of ending up like Tonya, but I'm also thrilled by the thought at the same time. I already shave my body and wear panties everyday and my wife accepts it. I've long fantasized about her fucking another man, and even told her so, but we've never done that. At least I don't think she has ever done that, but if she did she never admitted it. She buys me dresses and skirts, slacks and blouses, bras and panties, you name it. I own more panties than she does. But except for the panties, she never wants to see me wear my pretty clothes, so I have to wait for the rare opportunities when I have time alone to express myself. I wish she was turned on by my feminine persona, but she isn't. I guess if we knew someone very manipulative like Ron, I would have been a cocksucking sissy long ago, and my wife would finally know what sex with a real man is like. That would be so hot, but I'm afraid of losing her to someone like that, so it's lucky for me that it never happened. I guess if we knew a manipulative man like Ron, I would have been a happy little cocksucking sissy girl like Tonya long ago, and my wife would finally know what sex with a real man is like. That would be so hot, but I'm afraid of losing her to someone like that, so it's lucky for me that it never happened. Ah, dare to dream... I'm such a fucking sissy submissive, cross dressing, cock-fantasizing, cuckold-wishing little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot

Every scean in this story seams like it was taken right from the very depths of my heart oh if only i could live it .but we need to read the rest of story please finish it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please finish

This is got to be the best series I have read I am in pain that it ended there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another

Another crock of shit.Who allows this garbage to be published.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One hell of a writer!

What a great story! Could easily see this happening in real life. What a turn on! Again, you are one hell of a writer! Looking forward to more. THANKYOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

What about DD, after all, she cheated first as no doubt Ron encouraged her to "cheat". Tonya just got started. I expect Ron will do with DD like he did with Charlotte and her husband. Making Tony a true cuckold and DD a pure slut.

TexasmaturecuckTexasmaturecuckover 3 years ago
Best cuck story

I read a lot of cuck stories here. This series is the best of the best.

I would love to read more from you or message you privatly

TexasmaturecuckTexasmaturecuckover 3 years ago
More please Sir

Please continue with the story. Begging you to tell me what happens next

TracieTurnedMeTracieTurnedMe9 months ago

This story can Not end here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous