This Cock Tastes Like My Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women in his stories were used hard, often degraded and put in situations even more humiliating than those of the husbands. In his writing, the women always enjoyed it, but I wondered if he knew the complexities of the female's minds as well as he did their husbands. If he did, and he truly had DD figured out the way he thought, then I wasn't sure how well I knew my wife at all. If he didn't, this could be a disaster.

"Well look at you!" Charlotte giggled, "Such a pretty little bitch!" She flashed a handheld mirror in front of me.

I couldn't believe my eyes. After applying nail polish, lipstick, eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow, I was unrecognizable. If I didn't know better I would have thought I was staring at a woman! The fact that my face passed so well for the opposite sex made me feel even less masculine than I already did, which wasn't much to begin with.

"I would curl your hair too and make you real pretty but it's just going to get messed up anyway," Charlotte couldn't wipe the smile from her face. "Come on bitch, let's find you something sexy to wear."

Again I was lead around by my hair on my hands and knees into the bedroom where she left me sitting on the floor while she rummaged through DD's dresser drawers.

"Hmmph, your wife seems pretty conservative if her underwear is any indication. Not at all the way Ron described her. Has this woman ever been to Frederick's in her life?" Charlotte laughed, staring at a very plain pair of cotton panties.

"She only has a handful of things that I'd call sexy. She doesn't really try that hard to be sexy. She's never needed too," I said.

"Awww, that's sweet," Charlotte said, leaving the dresser to search through the closet. "But I have different information from our friend. She may not try for you, but she is trying forsomeone, now isn't she?" Charlotte sounded colder, as if she wanted it to hurt.

"Can I ask you a question, Charlotte?"

"I guess," she answered from inside the closet.

"Have you ever read Ron's stories?"

"Sure."

"Have you read the one about you and your husband?"

Charlotte giggled, "Yeah, a few times."

"Is it all true?"

"Kind of, mostly, yeah, I guess."

"Really? You come across like a heartless bitch in that story, but you don't seem that bad," I noted Charlotte had barely stopped smiling or giggling the entire time she was there. "But it's all true, huh? You think he portrayed your husband accurately too?"

"Oh, I'm not heartless. Everything that he said happened did happen. And I guess my husband is like that now, maybe not when he wrote it though. Bingo!" Charlotte suddenly sounded cheerful.

"What do you mean not when he wrote it?" I asked.

"Ron taught my husband a lot of things he didn't know about himself. He made him come around."

"In the story your husband wanted you to sleep with other men, you're saying he didn't?"

Charlotte shrugged. "I don' know. Don't really care either. His pathetic little dick wasn't doing anything for me. I just went to get what I couldn't get at home. Then I met Ron and he convinced me to get my husband involved. He said he could make him ok with it. So of course I was like yeah, go ahead! Makes my life easier."

"And Ron did that, huh? He actually talked your husband into being ok with it?"

"Well, it's not like he had a choice! I mean, it's not like he would ever find someone as hot as me. He's fucking lucky I keep him around to give me money, take care of the house and worship at my feet," Charlotte said, with her ever present smile.

I was shocked by her coldhearted comments. "So...you don't even love him?"

Charlotte laughed, "Oh, I guess. You know, like how you love a puppy? Poor, pathetic, helpless little creatures but you can make them fetch and do tricks and stuff, you know?"

"I see." Hearing her talk about her husband like a pet made me wonder if DD could ever be that cold.

"Put these on, Tonya," Charlotte emerged from the closet and tossed several items at me.

I scanned the items, crotchless pink panties, a see through pink chemise, and a pair of pink thigh-high stockings with an attached garter-belt. "Where did you find these?" I said, shocked. I'd never seen them before and couldn't imagine DD wearing anything like that.

"Your wife obviously doesn't want you to know so I'm not telling!" Charlotte giggled. "Now hurry up and get dressed, bitch, so we can have some fun!"

Staring at Charlotte's tits and hearing the word fun simultaneously made me stiff again. I slid the silky stockings up my legs, amazed by how wonderful they felt against my now smooth skin. I quickly discarded the panties I was wearing and pulled up the garter followed by the panties and then slithered into the chemise.

"Stand up and let me look at you, Tonya," Charlotte instructed, leaning against the wall. "Turn around---Bend over---Shake your ass a little bit---Now spank it," Charlotte giggled each time I obeyed her humiliating commands. "Now bend over the bed, bitch."

I felt Charlotte behind me, slowly running her fingernails up the back of my legs before giving me a hard smack on the ass.

"I'm gonna teach you how to please a woman like the sissy girl you are. Would you like that?"

"I guess so," I said, wearily.

"You guess so? I don't like your passive attitude, Tonya. I want an enthusiastic submissive. I'm not going to let you fuck me if you don't be a good girl. Now answer me again, do you want me to teach you how to be a good sissy for your wife?"

"Yes, please, ma'am," I replied.

"Good. Now, to thank me properly for the lesson I'm going to give you, get on your fucking knees and kiss my feet!" Charlotte yanked my head back by the hair.

I spun around and fell to my hands and knees planting kisses on her stocking clad feet, thanking her repeatedly.

"Good girl. This is how you should thank your wife everyday for staying with a sissy like you. This is also how you should greet her when she comes home. And any time you want to show her affection, always start at her feet. Understand?" Charlotte walked to the bed and sat down.

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"And whenever she sits down, offer to rub her feet," Charlotte dangled her foot in front of my face.

"Would you like me to rub your feet?"

"Yes, Tonya, carefully remove my shoes and rub my feet---Mmmmm, that's good. Be sure to kiss them a lot while you rub them to show how much you enjoy serving her---There you go. And it's always nice if you do a little toe sucking."

"Shouldn't I take your stockings off first?" I asked as Charlotte pressed her foot against my lips.

"You don't ask questions, you just do what you're told. If she doesn't ask you to, then leave them on. Now suck my toes," Charlotte forced them into my mouth. "Ohhhhh that's good, Tonya! I just love having a sissy girl to worship my feet. How much of my foot can fit you in your mouth?"

I wondered if Charlotte would ever get tired of having her feet worshiped. Her reactions to it were orgasmic. Her pale skinny frame would twist and writhe as I sucked her toes. She'd giggle and moan and her nipples stood on end as she pinched them. The fabric of her skimpy thong was noticeably wet in the middle.

I hadn't minded it at first, it was something new to me and the pleasure it gave her aroused me, as did the submissiveness of the act. But my mouth began to tire as she insisted on forcing as much of her foot would fit into my mouth. It seemed like I'd sucked, licked, kissed and rubbed her shapely feet for an hour or more by the time she put them back on the ground.

"You don't need any more training at that, you're an absolutely wonderful toe sucker," Charlotte giggled. "Now this next lesson is very important," she said, sliding out of her panties, "Since you don't have a real cock to please a woman you need to be very good with your mouth."

I knew what she meant as she parted her legs wide, inviting me to her shaved pussy.

"Ron left a nice surprise for you in there, sissy," Charlotte smirked as she wrapped her legs around my neck and forced my face into the creamy mess that oozed from her pussy. "A good sissy has to know how to clean up after his wife's lover."

I shuddered as the taste of Ron's salty cum, mixed with the taste of her sour cunt hit my tongue. Imagining my sweet little DD having her pretty Asian snatch filled with another man's jizz excited me and scared me at the same time, as I wondered if she'd really do something as reckless as having unprotected sex with someone else.

"Yes, that's it,bitch, clean my fucking hole!" Charlotte growled. "Get your tongue in there, all the way. Yesssss, just like that," she instructed, "You better do a good job and get all of that seed out of there, I don't want to get pregnant again!"

"Wha!?" I gasped, shocked by her words, as my tongue vigorously licked the goo from her inner walls.

"My sissy didn't do a good job at first. Now we have two kids. Does DD want kids? Because if she does, just keep on doing the half-assed job that you're doing now!" Charlotte hissed.

Even as I strained my tongue to reach as far inside of her hot pussy as I could, my fearful eyes locked on hers. She had to be kidding. Creampie-eating as a form of birth control? That was insane!

Charlotte smiled as though she could read my mind. "Ooooh, Tonya, you've got that tongue so far inside of me! You really don't want your little Asian slut to have Ron's babies, do you? If you learn to get every drop, maybe you'll get lucky...but I doubt it."

Charlotte pushed my head away with her foot and excused herself for a moment.

Goose bumps consumed my flesh as I imagined DD pregnant...pregnant by someone else. It was crazy, almost unfathomable to think such a thought. And the level of depravity of this woman, and of Ron, if these things were true, should have sent me running right then and there.

But like a moth to the flame, that dark side of me - the perverted, lusty, illogical, uncontrollable inner beast - needed to touch the fire to know it was hot.

Besides that, things had gone farther than I'd ever imagined they could, and now I wasn't sure I could find my way back to a sane, quiet, normal life even if I wanted too, and at times, I was feeling likeI definitely wanted to.

Constantly I had to remind myself that I'd already relinquished control of my marriage to Ron, an increasingly unsettling thought. Thanks to my carelessness, Ron had DD's ear, and his uncanny powers of persuasion had already sent her down a path that I wasn't sure she'd ever some back from. We had problems, but I wondered - if I'd never sent that first e-mail to Ron, would she have stayed true? Or was this truly all my fault?

I tried to focus on the bright side, if there was one. Life had gone from being painfully boring and redundant, to being a roller coaster with no brakes in almost no time flat. There was a feeling of impending doom that I sensed for my marriage. Surely this roller coaster would derail eventually, but the blind folded ride I was on had me feeling more alive than I'd felt in recent memory.

Lost in thought, I wasn't fully aware of my surroundings until I felt the cold metal clasp around my wrists. Snapping out of my trance, I found my hands cuffed behind back.

"Look what I found." Charlotte appeared in front of me, a large dildo in her hand. "Wow, your wife really does like them big," she said, admiring it's size. "Show me how you like to suck cock, sissy boy," Charlotte gripped my hair firmly and pressed it into my mouth.

I wondered, where the hell had DD been hiding all these things! It occurred to me that since I'd always seen her as prude and frigid, I'd never really thought to look for anything like this.

My cock stiffened as I tried to imagine my sexy wife playing with the over sized toy. I wondered what she did with it, aside from the obvious. Did she ever put it in her mouth? That thought turned me on even more than the idea of her putting it in her pussy. Did DD love to suck cock so much that she would actually wrap her soft lips around this beast and imagine sucking on a real one? Did she gag herself with it? Did she fuck herself hard and think about Ron? I realized I could fill a 'war and peace' length novel with the things I didn't know about my wife.

One thing was for certain; the toy hadn't been cleaned since it's last use. The taste of DD's pussy was giving me a thrill as I sucked on the rubber cock for Charlotte's amusement.

The realization that I wasn't making any effort to hide my new-found lust for sucking cock, humiliated and aroused me even further. Charlotte's perpetual grin showed amazement and approval.

"Ron sure made quick work of you. It took months for him turn my sissy boy into a cock craving, sissy faggot like you," she commented, icily. "Come on now, up you go, bitch," she patted the bed.

Again, Charlotte clutched a fist full of my hair and led me up onto my marriage bed. She forcefully pushed my face down into the pillows, pulled my panties to the side and gave me a firm swat across my bare ass. "Are you ready to know what a nice big cock feels like in that tight little pussy?"

My eyes got big as I whimpered, "Charlotte, I don't think I can handle that. Please don't," I helplessly wiggled as I felt her spit on my puckered hole and rub it in with the tip of the dildo.

"Yes you can, and you will. No whining, bitch," Charlotte slapped my ass again.

"Charlotte, I'm serious!" I insisted, even as I felt her pressing hard against my hole.

"Shut the fuck up, sissy!" Charlotte snatched her panties, balled them up and shoved them into my mouth. "You're gonna be a good slut, just like your wife, and take this big cock in your pussy!"

My muffled protests had no effect as she finally worked the tip of it inside of me. Another stinging slap across my ass distracted me from one painful sensation to another. "This is much easier if you relax," Charlotte commented.

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that!" I incoherently exclaimed, with my mouth stuffed full of her panties.

"Just like that. Oh yes, there you go, there you go, take it bitch. Take this cock," Charlotte hissed, as she worked it deep into my ass.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, as she fucked me. My cock stiffened to rock hardness, betraying my protests as she drilled me.

The mixture of pain versus strange pleasure was overloading my senses. I couldn't decide if I loved this or hated it, in many ways, it was both. Not that it mattered, Charlotte was in control, and she was not going to stop fucking me in my ass, or my 'pussy' as she kept on referring to it.

Before I even knew what to make of the situation, my world stopped in an instant, and heart fell into my feet.

"I amnot, fucking,seeing this," were the words she spoke.

To open my eyes and see my wife standing in the doorway of our bedroom at that moment was by far the worst possible feeling I could have ever felt.

DD's silky stockings were clinging to my legs, her garter belt chaffing my hips, her panties pressing against my stiff cock, and her lacy chemise was snugly around my torso. Her make up dolled-up my face, her lipstick was smeared across my lips as well as Charlottes toes and pussy, and this strange woman – who's panties were in my mouth - was behind me, shoving what may have been my wife's favorite toy, up my ass, mercilessly, making me moan, and there was DD to witness it all.

I could only imagine what went through her mind at that moment. Her eyes were racing, taking it all in, but showed no emotion that I could read.

I wished Charlotte would produce a gun, put it to my head and pull the trigger. But she didn't so much as stop fucking my ass at the sight of my wife. "You must be DD," Charlotte said easily, giving my reddened ass another hard slap.

DD started to speak, then stopped. Suddenly she laughed, putting her hand over her mouth, "Oh my fucking goodness," she cackled. And even as she laughed, I watched tears form in her eyes. Her soft cackling stopped on a dime and turned into what I thought was a sob, as she threw her hands up wildly in bewilderment. "I don't even know...I mean...how...what..." DD paused, and squinted at me, making her pretty slanted eyes appear as if not even open. But I knew she was looking at me, lookingthroughme in fact - burning a hole in me with that stare.

"Youmusthave known about him," Charlotte commented, giving my ass a few hard thrusts with the dildo. "I hardly believe the surprise on your face. Deep down, you always knew what kind ofgirlyou married."

I couldn't believe what was coming out of Charlotte's mouth. If my hands had been free, I may have choked her. I was mortified.

"Girl?" DD gave me a once over and shook her head as she wiped her tars. "I can't deal with this right now. I..." DD paused again and stared blankly. I could see her breathing rapidly, almost as if she might hyperventilate. Without another word, DD turned and walked out of the room.

"Stop!" I groaned through Charlotte's damp panties, as she continued to fuck me as though nothing had even happened. I heard the front door slam, and then the engine of DD's car starting.

"She had to deal with it eventually. You are what you are, bitch. Don't worry, Ron has it all under control," Charlotte said, with no hint of concern. She reached around and grabbed my dick and began to stroke it as she fuck me.

Great, I thought,Ron has it under control.He certainly did. That was the problem.