All Comments on 'This Cock Tastes Like My Wife'

by Turned

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes

Keep writing my friend and do ignore the moral police. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I just Wish...

you would find a different category for your stories. Really, this type of story deserves a category of it's own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
He should of gone to her

Once again this is a well written and exciting story about a married couple. He has fantasies and he enjoys sex more than she does. I think he provided Ron with too much info and instead of going bad to the bedroom to be with his wife he remained reading his erotic stories. I can only assume what she may be thinking with what he said to her while making love to get up and go into the bathroom and lock it. Thanks for sharing this well written story.

TurnedTurnedabout 14 years agoAuthor
I agreed

This kind of story does deserve a category of it's own. But until the powers that be create one, they will keep placing them here, in the war zone known as LW. The disclaimer is the best I can do. Sorry. As I have the freedom to write what I like, you have the freedom to ignore it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story

To echoe the others, well written, can't wait to read next chapter. Would be interesting to see it from wifes viewpoint a little. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
If there is one thing that really doesn't make sense is...

idiot readers that keep telling the author to ignore the negative comments. Hey stupid, the author can read for himself, doesn't need your two penny advice. Got it! And yes I agree with one comment, this doesn't belong in "loving wives" but the powers to be on this site don't have any idea how to put stories in their proper category. Never have, never will.

jonjonz68jonjonz68over 11 years ago
I think this is very well done.

Plenty of sex, but I like the depiction of the relationship as well. Alas all too real, but kinda horny too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I think I am going to like your series. I get this sense of familiarity when reading your work.

I think I am going to like your series. I get this sense of familiarity when reading your work.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This homosexual cuck shit sucks. Now delete me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous