All Comments on 'This Is My Ass Now Ch. 05'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great work

Is Paige ever going to fuck AJ's ass? We know AJ still loves it and it's been so long since it's happened and we and AJ need it. Keep it up.

GlenGibsonGlenGibsonabout 8 years ago
Love this series.

Can't wait to see how it all ends up and who wins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This may be the weed talking but I think this is the best of the series so far. Keep up the good work mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

These stories are great. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well thanks to the leaked videos we now know Paige actually does like it up the ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kaitlyn & Beth Together Finally !

Well you've had AJ Lee destroy both asses of Beth & Kaitlyn and she's moved on to Paige. So maybe a story of Kaitlyn & Beth getting together and destroy each other's ASS. And if I recall maybe a story where Beth gets ahold of Paige's ASS as well or Paige have her way with Beth's ASS & Kaitlyn's ASS !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2015 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES