This Is My Ass Now Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ grinned, "Where? Where do you want me to fuck you Paige?"

Paige gritted her teeth and then cried out in frustration, "In the ass! Fuck me in the ass! Oh fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I need it. I need you to fuck me in the ass like a whore! Oh God, make me your ass whore AJ, fuck me in the ass and make me your ass whore! Shite, I hate you AJ, but please fuck me in the ass!"

AJ considered pushing things further as she sensed Paige would say anything at that point to get what she wanted.

However honestly she wanted to make this last, and then wait much longer to begin the butt fucking, so grabbing hold of Paige's hips again AJ slowly pulled back, causing inch after inch of dildo to slide out of Paige's ass hole before pushing it back in.

She did this over and over again, Paige continuing to spread her cheeks as the true Alpha female of the WWE officially began to sodomise her, giving AJ the best view possible of her strap-on pumping in and out of that stretched wide open butt hole.

As AJ became lost in the view Paige gritted her teeth as she tried to stop herself from continuing to beg the other brunette to fuck her in the ass, or more accurately ass fuck her harder.

Thanks to the two weeks of nearly non-stop anal sex AJ had insisted on, and the fact that little AJ Lee was a total stud, Paige's rectum not only stretch to accommodate the big dildo with very little pain, but whatever initial pain there was at the beginning morphed into discomfort and then pure pleasure.

Fuck, it was so humiliating, AJ skilfully relaxing the back hole and back passage she had been personally using as her cock depository and causing Paige an indecent amount of pleasure in the process.

To make matters worse it technically wasn't even AJ's cock. No, it was Paige's strap-on dildo which was being used against her, Paige almost wishing that AJ had bought her own because this was just insult to injury.

Of course she should be wishing that their roles were reversed, like she had been for the past two weeks, or even longer considering how long she'd waited in NXT for the opportunity to butt fuck tiny little AJ Lee, take her titles and turn the little pipsqueak into her bitch.

And the crazy thing was, she had that opportunity right now, but instead of bumming AJ she was being bummed. She was allowing herself to be anally taken by her rival, and she was even spreading her cheeks to make it easier for AJ and increase the other girl's enjoyment.

Just then AJ softly ordered, "Take your hands off your cheeks. Mmmmmm, I want to feel your butt cheeks against my thighs as I butt fuck you."

Paige didn't hesitate to oblige, partly because it was one less humiliation she had to deal with, but mostly because she was hoping this would lead to AJ fucking her harder.

Sure enough AJ gradually picked up the pace, eventually being to bum fuck Paige much harder than she was expecting, and yet thanks to the build-up she'd already received Paige felt nothing but pleasure.

Well, AJ's thighs were smacking against her butt cheeks so hard it kind of felt like she was being spanked, and the humiliation she felt was overwhelming, but to her shame that just added to the pleasure she was receiving.

Then just as she was about to receive the ultimate humiliation, cumming like a bitch with a dick in her arse, AJ quickly yanked her dildo completely out of Paige's bum hole. For a second Paige was just dumbfounded by surprise, then she let out a loud, pathetic whine of disappointment and frustration.

Then AJ giggled cruelly and after admiring her handiwork for a second straightened up, casually walked around to the side of the bed, jumped on it so she was in the centre of it and looked at Paige expectantly. Page of course blushed, but barely hesitated to crawl towards AJ, turn around and try and impale her arse on that cock.

"No." AJ said softly but firmly, "Turn around and face me. Mmmmmmm, I want you to ride me straight up cowgirl style so I can see the look on your face as you cum with my dick up your ass."

Again Paige barely hesitated to do as she was told. Again she just couldn't help it, she needed that cock up her arse and she needed to cum like a bitch. So she lined her arse hole up with that dildo, held it firmly in place with one hand and then forcefully pushed downwards, only letting go of it completely when she had finished stuffing it up her bum.

Which took an embarrassingly short amount of time, Paige's loosened arse easily swallowing the strap-on which had been pounding her backside for the past few minutes, and to her shame Paige even let out a long moan of pleasure.

Of course she had been moaning, groaning, whimpering, gasping and crying out in pleasure for some time now, her initial efforts to stop it fruitless as AJ easily squeezed those sounds of pleasure out of her mouth.

Only now she was squeezing those sounds out of herself, Paige's eyes glazing over with joy as shortly after she sat down completely on AJ's lap she started enthusiastically bouncing up and down, Paige quickly increasing the pace until she was screaming, squealing and screeching with pure ecstasy as she raced towards climax.

Then just as she was about to cum AJ smacked her arse and yelled, "Are you a bottom?"

"YES!" Paige screamed, "OH GOD YES!"

"Say it!" AJ demanded, "Say you're a bottom, and keep saying it!"

"I'M A BOTTOM! I'M A BOTTOM I'M A BOTTOM I'M A BOTTOM I'M A BOTTOM I AM A FUCKING BOTTOM!" Paige screeched at the top of her lungs.

At the end of that Paige experienced maybe the hardest climaxes of her life, which was really saying something considering how hard she had cum while fucking other divas in the WWE, and before that in NXT and the indie promotions she'd been in. However in that moment she had to admit to herself that no one had ever made her cum harder than little AJ Lee.

That nothing had ever made her cum harder than getting fucked up the arse. Which probably meant she was a bottom. Or at least mostly a bottom, and honestly, for at least that moment, Paige wanted to be a pure bottom. She wanted that more than anything. No, what she wanted more than anything was to be AJ's bitch, and Paige was determined to prove she could be a good submissive bitch.

She was also determined to make herself cum as hard and as frequently as possible, Paige managing to achieve that by continuing to hammer herself up and down the dildo, not caring if she wrecked her arse forever as long as it meant she kept cumming.

Oh yes, Paige didn't care about the consequences as long as her cum kept squirting out of her cunt and onto AJ's stomach, tits and even chin. That continued happening as AJ flipped her onto her back and started slamming her shit hole with what had to be every ounce of her strength, Paige staring up at the real Alpha female of the WWE with awe and wonder as AJ Lee continued wrecking her rectum.

AJ took great pleasure in making Paige anally ride her, however eventually the urge to take control just became too great. To be fair she still got many of the same benefits, like watching Paige's tits bounce for her and the look of ecstasy on her face, and best of all feel Paige squirting so powerfully onto her.

And now she had the added bonus of Paige's legs on her shoulders, which emphasised AJ's control when she was upright, but it only got better when she leaned forward and folded Paige up like an accordion.

She also did this so it was easier to stare into Paige's eyes, which was another added bonus, easily the better of the two as she could see pure submission, and maybe even love, in those eyes, like the once mighty Beth Phoenix before her Paige completely broken.

Pushing the issue, AJ practically growled, "Who's ass is this Paige, huh? Who owns your ass!"

"You do! Ohhhhhhhhhhh shite, my ass is yours! You own it!" Paige whimpered, then when a look from AJ told her exactly what the smaller woman wanted to hear she practically wept, "You own my ass! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is your ass now! You own it, and you own me!"

"Damn right I do." AJ grinned, "This is my ass now, and I'm going to use it whenever I want! Mmmmmmm, you're my bitch Paige, now take it like one!"

With that AJ pushed herself to give Paige a series of extra hard climaxes just like that, AJ using almost every ounce of her strength to almost literally wreck Paige's rectum.

However instead of butt fucking her latest conquest until she collapsed with exhaustion, like she normally did when taking another girl's ass, AJ waited until she was almost exhausted, then she began slowing down.

This made Paige whimper pathetically, the English girl clearly sensing she had more in the tank and thinking AJ wasn't going to give it to her. She was wrong about that. Oh so wrong.

Instead AJ intended to make love to Paige's ass, gently guiding her legs from her shoulders to around her waist while slowly bringing them both down from their highs, then continuing to bring them both pleasure as she steadily pumped Paige's butt.

The whole time she did this she looked into Paige's eyes, AJ taking great delight in the way that the bigger, stronger girl blushed and went back to avoiding her gaze. Which was cute at first, especially considering how submissive Paige had just been, but equally because of that she didn't allow her new bitch to backtrack and forget her place.

"God I love this ass!" AJ grinned, "Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, it really is the perfect fit for my dick. Don't get me wrong, I love having a locker room full of anal sluts eager and willing to give up their asses to me at a moment's notice, but there is just something about an ass I've had to conquer. Mmmmmmmm, it's why I miss Beth so much. In fact, before you crossed me I was thinking of bringing her out of retirement just so I could have her ass with me all the time. Ohhhhhhhhhh, but this is even better, because now you get to be the one to be my favourite piece of ass. Oh yes, from now on Page you get to be my favourite bitch, bending over more than any other diva on the roster, your cute little butt hole constantly stretched by my strap-on or a butt-plug, or just flat out gaping, and me showing off that ruined hole to the entire locker room. Ooooooooooh yeah, after I've butt fucked you in front of them."

"Please no." Paige whimpered, and then for AJ could reply the pale girl quickly added, "I, I may be a bottom, but I'm not ready for that. Please AJ, I'll do anything you want. I'll carry your bags, be your chauffeur, get your food, and be the nastiest little anal whore you've ever had. Just please, don't fuck me in front of everybody else. I, I couldn't stand it."

AJ stopped the butt fucking and stared at the other girl, and then nodded in understanding, "This is about Emma, isn't it?"

Paige nodded as tears fell from her eyes, "I, I know I failed her. That she won't want to be with me any more when she sees that I'm a bottom too. But I just can't bear to see the look of disappointment on her face. Not yet. Please, at least give me a week or two before she finds out the truth."

There was a moment's pause and then AJ smiled weirdly, "Ok Paige, I'll give you some time to pretend you're still a top with your precious Emma, if you promise when the time comes, you'll be a shameless anal slut for me."

"Oh yes AJ, I promise." Paige nodded her head enthusiastically.

"And you'll be still taking it up the butt whenever I want." AJ said firmly, restarting the ass fucking, "Oooooooooh, and you'll be constantly eating my pussy and ass. Ooooooooohhhhhhh, and you have to wear a butt-plug whenever I'm not using your butt hole for my pleasure, or your butt isn't too loose for it, mmmmmmmmm, that way you have a constant reminder that your ass is mine! Fuck yeah, oh, and you have to come back to my house so I can ass fuck you in front of Beth and Kaitlyn so they can be 1st to see who won our little war. Mmmmmmmmm, maybe even where a nice little maid uniform for me. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, I bet you'd look so cute in one of those little outfits I make Beth wear. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh, maybe even let Beth and Kaitlyn fuck you. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you like the sound of that, huh? Me, my girlfriend, and my maid using your ass hole as the whore hole it is!"

"Yes AJ, yes!" Paige whimpered, "I'll do anything you want, just please don't tell anyone I'm your bitch! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd, please don't tell anyone about this, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, and make me cum! Fuck me and make me cum, fuck my bitch ass and make me cum for you, ooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

With that AJ picked up the pace again, ramming Paige's rectum as hard as she could. Which was nowhere near as hard as before, but it was still pretty rough, and AJ made up for the lack of force by leaning down and kissing Paige, cupping her tits and eventually even sliding them down to rub her clit.

Particular the last thing was seen as cheating when it came to breaking another diva, but as Paige was already broken it didn't really matter. All that mattered now was pleasure, AJ getting hers through the end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of making her latest rival her bitch, while Paige came like a bitch because of the dildo pounding her ass.

Paige wasn't nearly as broken as AJ thought, the taller girl only submitting so she could turn the tables later. Or at least that's what Paige told herself. Honestly in that moment it was hard to tell, because she'd truly never known such ecstasy as when she came from being ass fucked by little AJ Lee. And to the little stud's credit she continued anally pounding Paige through her orgasms.

Even as Paige's tailpipe clamped down hard on AJ's dick the tiny top refused to even slow down, ravaging Paige's poor arse like AJ was literally trying to ruin it, Paige quickly feeling herself on the verge of completely breaking as again she found herself truly wanting to be AJ's bitch.

Then finally AJ pulled her strap-on out of Paige's shit hole and rolled over onto her back, both brunettes laying there panting for several long minutes as they were trying to recover from their latest round of intense butt sex. At some point Paige rolled over onto her side, unable to cope with resting any weight on her incredibly sore arse.

Then her eyes locked with AJ's dildo, covered in her own anal juices, and her mouth watered. She had been going ass to mouth every day for two weeks and to her shame Paige really developed a taste for her own arse. Amongst other things which made her more of a bottom than a top, but Paige tried to ignore that for now.

She was also filled with another desire, namely to get that dildo back up her butt. Paige cringed at the idea, as there was no way her sore and no doubt widely gaping arse hole could take another fucking so soon after her last, and yet she felt incredibly empty and desperate to feel her butt filled by AJ again.

Choosing the lesser of two evils Paige slowly crawled down in between AJ's legs, grabbed the dildo by the base and nervously glanced upwards to find AJ grinning down at her.

"That's it Paige, suck my cock!" AJ ordered gleefully, "Be a good little bottom and clean my cock of your ass cream. Mmmmmmmmm yeah, get all that cream you little ass to mouth loving slut! Do it! Please your Mistress AJ by sucking her cock clean like the little cock sucker you are! Oooooooooh yes, that's it. Suck it bitch!"

Closing her eyes Paige wrapped her lips around the head of the ass flavoured cock and did her best to block out the rest of AJ's encouragements. Especially as she found herself moaning at the taste of her own ass, which made her feel like a total bottom. But she wasn't. She had to remember that.

She was a top, or at least a switch who preferred to top. Mostly. She might need to find some other top to bum her on a regular basis, but she could worry about that when she turned the tables on AJ. As for now, she would just concentrate on making sure she got every drop of her own arse cream.

"Yes, mmmmmmmmmmm, good girl, suck that cock! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, take it down your throat." AJ said, continuing to encourage her bitch, "Ooooooooh yes, come on, don't be shy, we both know what kind of cock sucking slut you are. Oh yeah, we both know that the big tough English girl is just a slut for strap-on cock, mmmmmmmm, especially in her butt, or in her mouth after it's been up her butt. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh Paige, we both know you're a ass to mouth whore, so come on bitch, get every inch down your fucking throat! Oooooooohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it Paige, mmmmmmmm, good little cock sucker!"

Of course Paige didn't need much encouragement, slurping up all her butt cream from the top half of the dildo before beginning to stuff inch after inch of the lower half into her gullet until the entire length of the dildo was stuffing her throat.

She choked and gagged a little bit, especially when her lips were wrapped around the base, but not only did she seemed to enjoy savouring the moment when she completely deep throated the dildo but Paige then began bobbing her head up and down that dildo like her career depended on it, thoroughly cleaning the cock in the process.

In the middle of that deep throating Paige looked up at AJ, silently asking for her approval. AJ happily gave it, not just verbally, but by reaching down and stroking Paige's long dark hair. AJ had meant what she said before. She didn't want Paige to be just another anal loving dyke slut in her collection, she wanted Paige to be her favourite bitch.

At least on the road. Then when she retired, which might be soon given she was beginning to feel the wear and tear of wrestling, she would either have a loyal bitch waiting for her whenever she wanted to make a brief return to the WWE, or maybe even a second maid to help Beth and Kaitlyn quell her insatiable need for lesbian sex, especially lesbian butt sex.

"Oh yes Paige, mmmmmmmmm, I love it when you deep throat my cock!" AJ said, giving Paige one more piece of encouragement before yanking her off her dildo, then as Paige gasped for breath she sternly ordered, "Now show me my handiwork. Oh yeah, bend over bitch! I want to see what I've done to my new personal piece of ass."

For a moment Paige blushed and gave her a look which AJ wasn't expecting. One which wasn't filled with love and devotion like during the ass fucking, or an eagerness to please like during the ass to mouth. No, this was a look of reluctance, hesitance and even anger.

Sadly it seemed Paige wasn't completely broken yet like AJ had initially thought, like Beth Phoenix before her Paige stubbornly clinging onto the last shred of her former self to the bitter end. And yet after that brief hesitation Paige turned around and spread her cheeks, giving AJ the best possible look at her gaping ass hole.

As she stared proudly at that gaping crater AJ pondered how she could break this stubborn girl once and for all. Since Paige reminded her so much of Beth may be AJ should make her go cold turkey for a few weeks. Then again Paige technically had authority over her now, and AJ didn't want to risk everything on the chance that Paige would reconnect with her inner top.

Besides, it was bad enough being away from Beth's butt when she had Kaitlyn around 24/7 to be her cock depository. Hey, maybe that was the answer? Beth and Kaitlyn! Because those two might be pure bottoms now, but with some strategic manoeuvring, or perhaps encouragement, the three of them could completely wreck Paige's ass.

Besides, as stretched as Paige's butt hole looked now imagine how it would look after two or maybe even three cocks had been inside it at the same time. Oh yes, AJ thought with an evil grin, together she, Beth and Kaitlyn would destroy that ass and make it hers once and for all.

12