This is My Life Now Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I don't expect you to guzzle it all down and first. The first few splashes will get you used to it. After that, my dick goes in your mouth, and I expect you not to spill a drop. Understand?" Carlos said in a cool tone.

"Yes sir." I answered back

My eyes darted over to the rack where Natasha stand, spread out. Mistress was standing close to her, with their bodies pressed together. Mistress was gently grazing Natasha's flush, welted backside with a small, simple whip. Natasha was trembling and quietly pleading.

Suddenly Carlos' cock exploded with urine that shot directly into my mouth. The taste was awful. It was acrid and salty. After a couple of moments, the stream stopped. I started to gag, but held myself together. The piss stay pooled in my mouth.

"I haven't drank much water today if you couldn't tell. Mainly just beer and liquor." Carlos said, suppressing a laugh.

I tried to swallow but gagged even harder. I coughed it up all over the floor, with some spraying on Carlos' dick.

"Awwww shit!" He exclaimed while I coughed and gagged from the nasty piss.

"It's alright. You're gonna be sucking it soon, anyways." He laughed before continuing. "Now get back up here and take some more, bitch."

I got back into position and opened my mouth wide. He shot some more short streams into my waiting mouth. I started getting used to it. I swallowed the last round.

"Good, looks like you're ready for the fun." He said as he placed his soft dick in my mouth. It tasted like his strong piss. I wrapped my lips around it. This was the first time I had a real dick in my mouth.

"Now you're gonna want to keep up by swallowing often. I won't be stopping once I start." Carlos warned. A few seconds went by before I felt the nasty liquid enter my mouth. I followed his advice and kept up by repeatedly swallowing. Carlos was giving me encouragement the whole time. I was starting to get extremely full, but the stream was showing now signs of tapering off. The swallowing became harder each time. Without warning, he pulled his dick out and sprayed piss all over my face and hair. Carlos reveled in my humiliation as I tried to hide my face from the nasty piss.

After he finished up he shoved his cock back into my mouth. I started sucking on it. Even though this is new to me, I watched plenty of videos and practiced on my toys at my old home. I'm sure I wasn't great, but I was pretty confident. Carlos moaned in approval. His cock quickly grew as he started to thrust. I stopped bobbing my head up and down and let him do the work. The thrusting became deeper and rougher as it threatened to penetrate my throat. Carlos grabbed my head and pulled it deep onto his cock, reaching a barrier with a few more inches to go.

"Open that throat, whore." He commanded. I did my best to obey as I allowed his head to slip past my throat opening. His dick quickly sunk into my throat until my nose was pushed up against his stomach. He held my head down as I began to gag and struggle. I instinctively put my hands up and tried to push away, but Carlos smacked them away.

Carlos called out to Mistress. "Shawna, can you come tie this bitch's hands? She keeps resisting." He said as he pulled his dick out of my mouth.

"No! I'm sorry, sir. Please don't." I pleaded. I wasn't used to having a dick down my throat and it terrified me. I wanted to be good, but it was too much for me.

Without saying a word, Mistress found some rope and stormed towards me. I was terrified of the impending wrath. My already wet pussy was now involuntarily dripping in anticipation. I looked towards Mistress with desperation in my eyes.

"Please! I'll try again. I'm sorry Mis-." I was interrupted when Mistress grabbed my leash and yanked me to my feet. Mistress towered over me and stared into my eyes.

"I TOLD you... to be a GOOD GIRL!" Mistress shouted to my face. I hung my head as tears filled my eyes. I was deeply ashamed that I let Mistress down.

"Please... Let me try again, Mistress." I begged. Mistress didn't respond. She started to tie my hands behind my back. After she was done, Mistress put me on my stomach on the floor. I felt her foot on my back.

"Please Mistress, not that!" I said. It was too late. I felt a steady pressure pushing down on my back. A sudden sting filled my breasts as some of the tacks broke skin. I shouted in pain and begged her to stop.

"Are you gonna obey now?!" Mistress yelled

"YES! YES! Please no more!" I responded.

Mistress took her foot off my back and grabbed a fistful of my hair. I scrambled back to my knees to avoid the pain. She grabbed both sides of my head and lined me up with Carlos' throbbing cock. I opened my mouth and prepared for the worst. Carlos placed the tip in my waiting mouth.

"Get your throat ready, or else this is gonna hurt, pig." Mistress warned. I did my best to heed her warning, but I was never going to be prepared for the assault. Mistress pushed my head down his shaft until it reached the back of my throat. I felt her strain and push harder.

"C'mon bitch, let it in." Mistress commanded. I suddenly managed to open my throat and let in the last 3 inches. Mistress pushed on the back of my head to hold it there. My nose was smashed against his stomach. A few moments felt like an eternity as I gagged and wretched violently on his dark member. Mistress let my head go and I pulled back immediately. Part of my dinner came out with his cock and left a nasty pool at my knees.

Carlos and Mistress both cheered at my humiliating actions. I sobbed in embarrassment. I was getting high off of my situation. I was completely helpless and demeaned. I fantasized about being double teamed by them. Mistress on my face, bringing me to the edge of consciousness with her massive ass, and Carlos pounding my cunt into oblivion. He wouldn't be using a condom when he'd blow his load inside me. I felt a rush thinking about the danger.

Mistress forced his cock down my throat several more times. My stomach was empty and I was completely out of breath. I didn't bother pleading for mercy. I knew my fate. I wanted to be used up.

"Shauna, can you grab the wine bottle sitting at the bar? Oh, and there should be an enema syringe sitting next to it?" Carlos asked.

Mistress nodded and did as he asked. She came back and handed him a half full bottle of wine, and a giant syringe.

"Face on the ground and ass in the air, piggy." Carlos ordered. I eagerly obeyed. Carlos began to explain the process.

"First, we're gonna fill that ass with air. It will help draw the wine in there. Then I will put the neck of the bottle into your ass, and wait until the bottle empties." He said as he drew the plunger back on the syringe. He pushed the tip into my back door and pushed the plunger in instantly. I felt a horrible discomfort and groaned in pain. He repeated a few more times until I couldn't hold anymore. My heart was pounding in anticipation.

Carlos wasted no time and pushed the neck of the bottle deep into my ass. I immediately felt a splash of wine drain into my large intestine.

"Owwwwwww god!" I cried out.

"Relax, girl." Carlos said in a soothing voice. "You hold it in there, now. Your Mistress and I are not in the mood for more disobedience again. Understand?"

"Uggghhhh yes, sir." I said while writhing in discomfort.

"Let's get a drink from the bar." Carlos said as he winked at Mistress. Mistress walked slowly towards the bar in front of Carlos; sticking her ass out and looking back at him with a devilish smile. Carlos gave it a hard smack which made Mistress yelp.

"Ohhh that stings, Carlos." Mistress said as she place her hands on the bar. Carlos came up behind her and lifted her skirt over her ass.

"You know what to call me... bitch." Carlos said harshly as he smacked her ass harder.

"OHHHH yes, daddy." Mistress responded in a sexy, child-like voice.

I was shocked. I didn't think anyone could dominate Mistress. It made it so much hotter. I would trade anything to have one free hand. I was on the verge of orgasm without even touching myself. I stared towards the bar with my face pressed against the floor.

Carlos grabbed Mistress' thong and ripped it clean off with a single, powerful tug. Mistress jumped in surprise. Without warning, Carlos placed the tip of his rock hard dick against her backdoor, and pushed aggressively. Mistress winced as barely-lubricated tip popped into her dry shitter.

"Owwww shit, daddy! That hurt!" Mistress whined as Carlos continued to push.

"Shut up, bitch. You know you like it." Carlos said. Mistress just groaned as the cock buried itself into her ass to the base.

"Tell me you like this meat in your ass, bitch!" Carlos barked.

"Ohhh I love daddy's cock in my ass!" Mistress shouted. She squeezed the edges of the bar and braced for the thrusting. Carlos started slow, but was pumping hard in no time.

"FUCK. MY. ASS. HARDER. DADDY. PLEASE." Mistress grunted and cried out whenever their hips would collide with a slap. Carlos was happy to oblige and his pace increased to rabbit-like. Mistress brought a hand down to her pussy and gave it a few hard slaps. Her juices were pooling at their feet as they shot out of her pussy. Carlos continued pumping at that pace for at least 5 minutes. Mistress' head ended up laying on the bar as she continued to squirt repeatedly in that time. Carlos breath picked up.

"Ohhhh yes daddy! Cum in your girls tight ass!" Mistress yelled. Carlos yelled out and buried his dick completely in her ass as he came. His brown-streaked dick popped out of her ass and almost immediately became soft. The panting Mistress gingerly walked back over to me and squatted over my head. Carlos followed her over and put his dick in her face.

"Clean me up, ho!" He ordered. Mistress smiled before taking the dirty cock into her mouth and sucking it clean. Right in the middle of that, I heard a small fart leave her used asshole. I then felt a warm, wet glob land on the side of my face. Mistress reached down and rubbed the brown speckled cum on my face and hair.

"Look who finished her bottle." Carlos said with excitement. I was so caught up in watching Mistress get pounded that I didn't realize my bowels have finished off the bottle. He pulled it out and set it aside. He grabbed the ropes tied around my body and pulled me to my feet. I now realized how dizzy I was from the wine and immediately fell over. They both laughed and helped me back to my feet.

"Shauna, go get Natasha down and bring her over here." Carlos ordered.

"Sure thing, Carlos." Mistress said. She walked over and undid the restraints. Natasha thank them repeatedly as they walked back over.

"Get me hard, slut. You know what to do." Carlos barked to Natasha. Natasha turned and bent over with her ass facing him. She reached under and pushed one of her long fingers into her pussy. She furiously fucked herself while Carlos jerk his large cock back to life.

"That's good, slut. Now go please Mistress Shauna." He said.

"Yes, sir. Thank you sir." She replied as Mistress sat down in a comfortable chair and put Natasha's buzzed head in her crotch. Carlos grabbed my ropes and bent me over. He used me the same way he used Mistress. His cock assaulted my ass and I was too drunk to do or say anything. I just stood there, grunting and moaning. This went on for much longer than it did with Mistress. I lost track of time as my insides were being stirred up. Carlos came hard and deep.

"Get Natasha over here and lay her under us." Carlos demanded.

Mistress brought Natasha over and put her underneath me. I had no idea what was going on. I was dazed and just took what was given to me. Carlos suddenly pulled his dick out and triggered a response from my bowels. They erupted all over Natasha. A nasty mixture of cum, shit, and wine covered her face and chest as she tried to block it. My bladder let go without warning and added some drunk piss to the mixture.

I suddenly felt incredibly dizzy as I blacked out.

... To be continued

12