All Comments on 'This Lie of Love We Made Ch. 01'

by peabo85

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago

Good start, with a sexual undertone, and an almost non-consent event.

Karen's willingness was a bit less than I expected when you told me about this, but still OK I guess. It's borderline sexual assault, but acceptable in fiction and it gave the whole thing a nice edge.

The sexual undertone worked well - you kept it subdued but it was definitely there, with forced exposure, panties in mouth and the dildo, along with the arousal. I liked all of those. A small thing about the dildo - her legs were already bound together when Sarah inserted it, so that would probably be difficult to do at that point. Not impossible, certainly in fiction, it just made me pause.

The book-writing frame I'm still undecided about. It kind of works, but maybe I could also do without. I'm not sure for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There’s something missing from this so called “BDSM” story, here’s a hint Safe, Sane and CONSENSUAL.

FYI This …

“I remained silent the whole time because I knew it would go better for me if I did. I felt terrified”

……..is NOT consent. I had a bad feeling about this story right from the start when I read this……..

“ my story of how I discovered my true personality and that of my sister's”

Given the other stories you have listed the comment implies that incest in future chapters, that’s a hard no for me. If reading/ writing about incest is what you enjoy that’s on you but don’t try and disguise it as BDSM because it isn’t.

Tess (uk)

(fed up of trying to find a genuine BDSM story and not kidnapping, rape, abuse or blackmail)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeabo85@peabo85
I also publish on Hentai Foundry and it usually goes up faster because I don't have to wait three or more days to deal with moderation despite every character being over 18. Link: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/peabo85/profile

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES