All Comments on 'This Means WAR!'

by Gina_B_33

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RidingWaves1RidingWaves1over 7 years ago
Great Variety of Fetishes

As usual, Gina paints a lurid picture of love and lust while exploring the boundaries of erotica. Her writing takes risks that timid authors dare not attempt, but she pulls a complex tale together.

sds195sds195over 7 years ago
Deliciously evil!!!!

Incredibly well-written, and I love how it delves into the dark recesses of a person's mind. All those things people think about what they'd LIKE to do to get back at someone.

Something a guy thinks as 'no big deal' - like sharing a naked selfie - spirals out of control when two people focus all their energies on 'getting even'.

And I like how towards the end there was a reconciliation - seeing both of them now put their energies into loving each other instead of getting even with each other.

Great stuff!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun!

This is a very fun read. Tanks for writing it.

nudetexannudetexanover 7 years ago
Great job.

I liked it, Gina. I think you did a great job of telling a story. And that's what a story teller is supposed to do.

barejohn45barejohn45over 7 years ago
Giving back what's owed

Another great story Gina. I could not put it down until the end. A quite clever plot to the very end. While not a lot of sex in this story, it has enough BDSM to keep the reader aroused. Keep up the good work Gina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yeah, too bad the main male character is such a jerk/asshole/tool. But otherwise it was a cute story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGina_B_33@Gina_B_33
I was a virgin when I married at 28, then he died, and shortly after that, I met a cpl who introduced me to many new things…I was with them for almost two years. They had to move away. I was unable to find another similar couple, so now I have a great male FWB. He brings his G...