This Means WAR!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked, even though I shouldn't have been, when I saw Gary standing nearby recording the whole thing with a video camera.

When they were all finished, they set about to breaking camp and packing everything into Gary's SUV, including my clothes and bag.

Just before they all left, Troy came back down to me and said, "Think about this the next time you want to fuck with me, bitch." And he strode up the hill and disappeared.

Great! I thought. The good news was that they were gone. The bad news was that they'd left me staked out like a bear hide tanning in the sun. The reality sunk in on me that it might be days or even weeks before someone found me . . . if ever. At least I would die with the knowledge that they'd left their DNA all over me. They'd rot in prison for the rest of their lives.

I guessed that I'd been lying there for over two hours, baking in the sun when I heard a car approaching. I looked up in time to see a silver Honda park and a guy I didn't recognize get out. "Oh great! What now?" I mumbled to myself.

To his credit, the guy didn't pause to gawk at me. He simply began taking the Velcro from my wrists and ankles. "I'm Ben. They drew me a map and told me you needed help. I'm supposed to take you back to town."

"Thank you, Ben, but I need to wash off first. The bastards peed all over me."

"Oh wow! I don't know anything about that. I'm just supposed to come get you."

I made my way to the stream and got into the cold water. I lay down so I could rinse my face and hair. When I was done, I got out and used the only thing available to dry off—the piss soaked towel I'd been lying on. Then I wrapped it around me and followed him up the hill to his car.

I was shocked when he informed me, "I'm sorry, but you can't bring the towel. Those are my instructions. I can't take you to town if you bring the towel."

"FINE!" I half screamed, tossing the towel to the ground and getting into the front seat of his car.

We didn't talk on the drive back to town. But to my surprise, he pulled over into a parking lot well away from campus. "Why are you stopping?"

"This is where I was told to drop you off. Some of your clothes are supposed to be on the brick wall under the Wells Fargo Bank sign. It's two blocks up the street. The rest of your things are supposed to be on your bed at the dorm."

"Fuck!" I said in a disgusted voice. "At least they could have left me my shoes. The concrete is going to be scalding hot."

"I'm sorry, but I have to do what they told me."

He seemed sincere, so I thanked him for coming to get me and began my naked two block walk, trying to stay on grass where it was possible. I just ignored the honking horns and stares, instead totally focusing on getting to my destination.

When I finally arrived at the bank sign, none of my clothes were there, just my shoes. "Fucking great!" I almost cried. I ducked down between two parked cars and waited. Finally, a thirty something woman came out of the bank and walked to a park car near me. I got her attention and told her I needed help. "I really, really need a ride to my dorm on the UT campus. PLEASE!"

Fortunately, she agreed and let me get into her car. During the drive, she chuckled, "You must have really pissed someone off."

"You have no idea." I told her.

When she pulled up in front of my dorm, I thanked her, took a deep breath and got out, striding up the steps and inside while trying to ignore others nearby.

Inside, everyone in the lobby stopped abruptly in their tracks. Again, I tried to ignore them. I walked straight to our dorm mom's desk. "Mrs. Bradford, I need you to let me into my room."

When she looked up from her reading, she let out a sharp gasp, "What the-"

"Please, Mrs. Bradford, please just let me into my room. I'll explain everything later."

She grabbed her key ring and followed me up the two flights of stairs. When she unlocked my door and let me inside, she said "I'll expect a full explanation when you're up to it, young lady."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I was glad to see my clothes, purse and cell phone on my bed.

While I was in the shower, I vowed to myself that I'd get even with that bastard if it was the last thing I ever did.

* * *

The video was edited and had no sound. It didn't show Troy pinching and pulling on my nipples or him stepping on my upper arm. And it didn't show the faces of any of the participants, other than mine, of course. It was titled "Sherry Glendale, GG, Golden Girl."

For the rest of the semester, many, many on campus called me GG. I didn't know most of them, but the nickname stuck. Those who hadn't seen the video would ask me, "Why do people call you GG?"

"It's just a nickname, no big deal."

"Should I call you GG?"

"Not if you want to live very long." Was my standard response.

The semester couldn't end fast enough to suit me.

* * *

I enjoyed my time at home over the holidays. I didn't have to put up with any of that GG shit, and I didn't have to think about Troy, but I did anyway—a lot.

When the spring semester started, I was a Junior and Troy was a Senior. As predicted, he became the starting quarterback for the UT football team, and he was so popular; it made me just want to puke.

Some on campus still called me GG, but I had mentally prepared myself for that. I just smiled at them and pretended it didn't bother me at all.

During the Fall semester, I went to every home football game. I couldn't force myself to stay away.

It was the third home game of the season. UT was playing TCU, a huge rival. Troy was really on his game. He threw for three touchdowns and scrambled for just under a hundred yards. He completed thirty two out of thirty seven passes with no interceptions. UT won the game going away.

After the game, a freshman girl wearing a cheerleader's outfit waited patiently outside the team locker room. When the first player exited the locker room, she asked him in an excited voice, "Who got the Game Ball?"

"Troy Malone, of course."

"Okay, thanks."

As the stadium emptied out, including the team's locker room, the girl was joined by three of her friends, all wearing similar outfits. Troy Malone had to endure the post-game press conference where the coach and quarterback get to tell the press how great they were, so Troy was one of the last to shower and leave the locker room.

The four girls stopped him in the tunnel which led out to the parking lot. "Troy, we have a special surprise for you. It's a tradition for us to give the winner of the Game Ball a special gift."

"I've never heard of anything like that." He responded skeptically.

All the girls giggled, "That's because we warn them that we'll deny everything, and if they blab, they won't get this special gift again, regardless of how many more Game Balls they win."

He chuckled, "Okay, I'll bite. What is the 'special gift'?"

The four girls grabbed his arms and led him towards the weight room, "You'll see. We promise you'll love it. Past Game Ball winners sure had a great time."

Standing in front of the door to the weight room was a very large fellow. He was six foot four and weighed a very solid three hundred and twenty pounds. Hulk (his nickname), was the NCAA national champion weight lifter, so everyone knew him. He paid his way through college working as the bouncer in the roughest night club in Austin (Just think of the movie Roadhouse), so he was tough as well as super strong.

Hulk greeted Troy and opened the door for him. "Don't worry, Troy, I'll make sure you aren't interrupted. Enjoy yourself."

"Uh, thanks." And Troy Malone entered the weight room.

The girls led him over to a reclining bench. The head end was raised just one notch, so he would be almost laying flat. And then the four of them began removing their cheerleader outfits. When they were all four totally naked, they set about to undressing Troy. Since they were already naked, and because Hulk was guarding the door, he didn't protest.

When Troy was totally naked, they had him lay down on the bench. One of the girls, Sandy, immediately knelt between his legs and began licking and sucking his dick. After a couple of minutes, the girl with the largest tits, Julie, straddled his stomach and offered her tits to him. The other two girls gathered close on each side of his head and pulled his hands to their tits. Needless to say, he was one busy and happy boy.

He was so happily busy in fact, that he didn't notice me and a friend of mine step out from behind a group of lockers. With everyone around his head like that, he couldn't have seen us if he'd tried. He was also too happily busy to notice when my friend tapped Sandy on the shoulder and they switched places. I was in charge of the video camera.

Julie admonished him to "Let us know when you feel yourself getting ready to cum because we all want to watch that."

It took several minutes, but Troy gave them the warning. Julie immediately jumped off of him and the other two backed away. He had just started to cum when he looked down to find that it was Dana Miller, a flaming gay sophomore sucking down his cum instead of the sexy Sandy.

His expression was priceless. One of the girls tapped on the metal door to let Hulk know he was needed. He hurried inside to prevent any violence from Troy.

When he was finished, Dana got up and turned to the camera, lifting the skirt of his cheerleader outfit, and waving his hard dick back and forth for the camera. Then he scampered out of the weight room. The girls got dressed and made their exit, leaving Troy still lying on the bench with Hulk hovering over him to make sure he stayed there.

When we were sure Dana and the girls had been given enough time to get safely away, Hulk crooked his arm and slowly escorted me to my car.

I titled the Video "Gay Quarterback". The girls weren't in the video at all, and there was no sound. It was edited to show only the last minute of the ordeal, but that was enough to let everyone know that Troy Malone had just let a gay guy suck his dick. And that was the whole point, after all.

* * *

Two weeks before the last UT Football home game, I had a shocking visit by one of Troy's friends. He was waiting in the lobby of my dorm when I got downstairs. Fortunately, he wasn't one of the assholes who had pissed all over me, so I kept an open mind and listened to what he had to say.

"Sherry, Troy wants to call a truce. He'd like to meet you for lunch tomorrow in the campus cafeteria."

"Right!" I responded sarcastically, thinking that Troy just wanted me to let my guard down so he could pull something else on me.

"I don't blame you for being skeptical after everything that's gone on between the two of you, but he'll be graduating soon, and he sincerely wants to bury the hatchet."

After thinking about it for a few seconds, I said, "I don't believe it for one second, but I'll listen to what he has to say. I'll be in the cafeteria at eleven-thirty."

Sure enough, when I entered the cafeteria the next day, Troy was sitting at a table in the corner. I went through the line and took some fruit and a small salad, things I hoped I could eat while talking to the asshole without throwing up.

Troy stood when I approached his table. He offered me his hand to shake, but I just sat down across from him and began eating. "I'm listening" I told him in a sarcastic tone.

"Sherry, I know I started this whole thing by sharing your selfie with other people after promising you I wouldn't, but here's the thing: you didn't just roll over and play dead. You bowed your back and got even with me . . . well, maybe not 'even'. You one-upped me big time. I couldn't let that stand, so I vowed to one-up you. Okay, so maybe I went a little overboard with the whole pee thing, but again, you got the best of it with that last little stunt of yours."

When he paused for a reaction from me, I just said, "I'm still listening" and I continued eating.

"Actually, and this is hard for me to admit, I've enjoyed the whole thing. I found you to be a very, very worthy opponent, and I gained a lot of respect for you during the whole thing. That's why I'd like to call a truce and start over with you. We could start by going out to dinner."

I almost choked on a piece of cantaloupe. When I had recuperated somewhat, I let out a fake laugh, "You've got to be fucking kidding."

Troy leaned over the table and looked me hard in the eyes. His voice was low and serious when he said, "No, Sherry, I'm not kidding. I would like for us to start over. I know you're skeptical, and I don't blame you. I would be too if you came to me with a proposition like this, but I'm serious as a heart attack."

Finished with my lunch, I got up and stared down at him, "I'll give it some thought, but I wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you." And I turned and left the cafeteria, leaving my tray on the table for him to deal with.

* * *

I decided not to accept Troy's invitation to dinner, but two Saturdays later, I got a call that changed my mind. I didn't go to UT's last home game which, as it turned out, may have been a mistake.

Karla called me during the game. I could barely hear her over the crowd noise, so I had her repeat what she said a second time, "Sherry, you won't believe this. They just had a time out and during it, the scoreboard showed a picture of Troy in his football uniform. The caption under his picture said 'Sherry Glendale, please do me the honor of going out to dinner with me'. Can you believe that? It stayed on the screen for almost a full minute."

I was blown away. Maybe Troy was actually sincere about wanting to bury the hatchet and start over. Surely he wouldn't have made his offer to take me to dinner so public, especially when a high percentage of the students in the stands knew about our rift.

I sat down at my computer and typed him a letter that read:

"Troy:

I still don't trust you, and I'm still leery that this is a prelude to your getting back at me for the Gay Quarterback video, but since you made your offer so publicly, I have decided to give you the benefit of the doubt—on certain conditions, of course.

First, I will choose where we go for dinner. I'll let you know where two hours in advance. Secondly, you'll show up before me and be waiting in front of the restaurant. If you're not out front when I arrive, I will simply leave.

I hope you know by now what I'm capable of, so if this turns out to be a sick trick, I have already got the plan in place to make you regret it for the rest of your life.

Sherry"

The following Tuesday, I called Troy on his cell at four pm. I told him to be in front of Applebee's at six pm, and that I would be there fifteen minutes after that.

I showed up at a quarter to six and found a place from which I could watch the front door without being seen. Troy showed up at five minutes before six, and per my instructions, he waited in front of the restaurant.

I started my car and drove up in front of the restaurant. I rolled down the passenger side window and told Troy to get in. When he complied, I made him give me his cell phone, and then I placed it, as well as my own, into the glove compartment and closed the door. Troy just let out an understanding chuckle.

When I drove out of the parking lot, Troy asked me where we were going. I told him he'd find out soon enough. A few minutes later, I pulled into the back parking lot of TGI Fridays so my car couldn't be seen from the road. Then we walked two hundred yards or so down the street to the Texas Roadhouse.

We didn't say anything between ourselves until we were seated and had ordered our drinks. I ordered an un-sweet ice tea, but when Troy ordered a Jack and Coke, I told the waitress to scrap the tea and bring me what he was having.

When the drinks arrived and the waitress had set them in front of us, I waited for her to leave and then switched drinks with him.

Troy let out a hearty laugh, "So that's the way it's going to be, huh? Do you think I bribed every bartender in every restaurant in town, just in case we ended up coming to their restaurant?"

I just shot him a look that let him know I wouldn't put anything past him. "That's the price we pay for the games we play."

When our waitress showed up to take our order, I told her I'd have the Chicken Fajitas. Troy impressed me by telling our waitress, "I'll have the same, but if you would, put both of our orders together on one plate. Do the same with beans, rice, and such. We'll take what we want from the common dishes."

When the waitress left, he showed me a look that said, 'now, there will be no need to switch plates.'

I chuckled, "You're learning."

During our meal, we talked mostly about what we were going to do after college. He shocked me by confiding, "Look, it's no secret that my chances of getting drafted into the NFL are slim and none. For starters, I'm too short. They want their quarterbacks to be six three or taller to see over the large defensive linemen. And too, while I'm deadly accurate on short and medium passes, throwing deep has always given me trouble. I'm not fast enough to switch to wide receiver like a lot of college quarterbacks do. So, if I'm going to get to the NFL, I'm going to have to sneak in the back door by getting my PHD in Sports Therapy. Of course, that means that I've got a few more years of school in front of me. What do you see in your future?"

Wow! I'd never seen Troy so down to earth and humble. And to top it off, he'd just asked about me and my future. Needless to say, I was very impressed. "I have more school ahead of me too. I plan to work as a student teacher while I work on my MBA. My ultimate goal is to be the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Carly Fiorina did it. She started at the bottom and ended up the CEO of Hewlett Packard. Hey, if she can do it, I can do it."

Troy held up his glass for me to clink with mine, "Here's to us both achieving our goals" and then he added, "I have no doubt at all you can get there. I've seen what you can accomplish when you set your mind to something."

"Why, thank you, Troy. I appreciate you saying that."

After that, we had a very pleasant conversation. When I dropped him off at his car, he said, "Perhaps some day we won't have to do the hopping thing from one restaurant to another."

I giggled, "We'll see."

* * *

The years seemed to fly by after that. I was teaching and working on my MBA. Troy was working on his PHD. We'd become very close, dating a couple of times a week. And our relationship had advanced into a very hot, steamy sexual one.

A few months prior to me graduating with my MBA, Troy took me to a UT home football game. During a time out, the announcer said "Will everyone please turn your attention to the scoreboard for a special announcement" The scoreboard flashed to a picture of Troy, wearing very nice casual clothes. He was down on one knee and had an open ring case in his hand. The caption read, "Sherry Glendale, I love you more than life. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

My jaw dropped and the fans went silent. All eyes, and I'm sure more than one camera were on us. I started crying happy tears as I hugged him and told him "YES, YES, YES!" I didn't forget to nod my head while saying it so everyone would know my answer.

What the crowd couldn't hear was my telling him, "You have to get to the church fifteen minutes before me. When I arrive, if you're not standing on the front steps, I'll simply leave."

Troy just let out a huge laugh and then kissed me.

* * *

Our wedding was in his small home town near Dallas. It was a beautiful affair, even though not at all ostentatious. I wasn't shocked when we exited the church and I saw the wheelbarrow where the groom's car should have been. His mother had already warned me about the town tradition of the groom pushing the bride from the church to the city monument down at the dock of the lake. His SUV would be waiting for us there.