This Means WAR!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought the whole thing was strange, but I climbed into the wheelbarrow. Along the way, people came out of their homes and stores to watch us go by. One guy had on a barber apron and half his face covered with shaving cream. They all hooted, whistled, cheered and clapped as we passed.

The last hundred yards or so was downhill at a fairly steep grade, so naturally, our pace quickened. I started to panic when Troy didn't slow us down as we neared the edge of the lake.

There was a large railroad tie guarding edge, and when the wheel of the wheelbarrow struck it at that speed, and the fact that my new asshole husband thrust up on the handles, I was thrown twenty feet over the edge and then down the ten or twelve feet into the water.

There was a whole crowd, dozens of people whooping it up and laughing as I tried to swim to the ladder of the dock in my big wedding dress. Finally, Troy jumped in, still in his Tux, and helped me to the ladder. Several men were waiting to help me up the steps and onto the dock. I was a drowned rat.

When Troy made it up onto the dock, he scooped me up into his arms and walked me through the laughing and applauding crowd. I put my arm around his neck and put my mouth to his ear, "Of course you know, This Means WAR!"

* * *

The End

* * *

Guys, I know there wasn't a lot of sex in this one for you, but I just had fun writing it. I welcome your comments and feedback.

Gina