All Comments on 'This Might Have Been a Mistake'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great story

Well written, loved the sex, also the video activity. I love situations like this one. xoxoxoxo Annette

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Selfish bitch

I hope you end up divorced and lonely. It would serve you right. Such a selfish, stupid cunt. Good luck in life.

stratoblasterstratoblasterover 7 years ago
Fun Story

I dunno why people who get triggered by stuff on this site feel the need to post crappy comments. This story is just an interesting fantasy, nothing more. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category

This is a loving wives story. One trip to a reception desk that feels like it was inserted into an already written story dies not mitigate three pages that are intermittently focussed on adultery by numbers. As an E&Vstory it's a1-star failure.

erotikoserotikosover 7 years ago
Bingo! Another Hottie!

Excellent story, excellent writing, excellent erotica. Thoroughly exciting and enjoyable reading, love your stuff. Keep up the good work!

a_trusted1a_trusted1over 4 years ago
Great story teller.

I love your stories and you have so many. I am envious of your talent and skill.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Just another selfish cheating bitch.

She’ll get hers. 1/5

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 1 year ago

I chanced upon this story while looking for "Trying to Sleep." Now I'm amazed at what a writer could get away with six years ago! Today, publish such a rollicking tale of liberating and totally unrepented female adultery, and 75 trolls (instead of just two) would immediately pop up, 1*-bomb the author's complete works, loudly defend the sanctity of marriage, and brag about the violence THEY would inflict on that "cheating whore," on every man who ever patted her bottom, on her useless cuck husband, and (for good measure) on the author.

.

For a while, I was worried that this story was following a Hollywood-cliché plot. Nice girl sexually transgresses, consequently finds herself in great danger, and spends the rest of her tragically short life deeply regretting ever straying. Much credit to the author for NOT following that well-trod and reactionary plot path. Here, nothing REALLY bad results even from the Predators and their video recordings on the Dark Web.

.

One of the delights of this story is the personality of Joan, the narrator and heroine. I liked her comic willful obtuseness as she proceeds at a brisk pace towards adultery and debauchery. For all her life, adultery had been a clear line in the sand that she would never even consider crossing. In Chicago, she did make note of the line as she was gliding across it--or allowing Ethan to glide her across it. Then she turned her head forwards and kept gliding. That's comic, and the psychology rings true.

.

Don't feel sorry for husband Jack. He already has a happier and more contented wife. And both his sex life and his skills in bed are about to take a turn for the better. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...