This Might Have Been a Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

Having two men lust after me like this was novel for me, and I got excited. Actually, I was thrilled; it was as if I were living a dream.

I knelt down and kissed the head of Ethan's cock. Then I kissed the head of Kevin's. "I need to taste more," I said, "to be sure." I took Kevin's cock into my mouth, and I moved my mouth up and down on his cock. I sucked his balls, held his cock in my hand and pumped it for a while, then returned to sucking it.

I let it go, it dropping out of my mouth as I pulled away, and I did the same thing for Ethan.

I said, "Sorry boys, it seems once again it's a tie. Both of your cocks taste great."

Now I don't know why I added this, I suspect I was too aroused and my sex was speaking, not my brain.

But I said, "To be definitive, I should taste your cum."

In the spirit of full disclosure, I should add that I loved the taste of cum of the one man who once blew his load down my throat: my boyfriend number two before I met my husband Jack. I was curious if he was special, or if I just loved the taste of cum, any cum, from any man. I figured I was about to find out.

I took Ethan's cock back in mouth, and using my hand and my mouth both, I gave him a blowjob that it will take a long time for him to forget. I did not know it, but Kevin was video recording it. Ethan shot his cum right down my throat. I've never considered myself especially talented with blowjobs, but at least for Ethan I was talented enough. I loved the taste of his cum.

I next gave Kevin a blowjob while Ethan in turn made a video of me blowing Kevin. He too shot his load down my throat, but it took him quite a while to get to the point where he could do it. I loved the taste of Kevin's cum too, and an old question of mine was now answered: I am a slut who likes the taste of a man's warm cum. Any man's warm cum.

I pronounced, "Kevin's cum is saltier than Ethan's, and since I like salty food, Kevin wins this betting battle. The battle is over, boys. This was fun, but I am not used to such massive marital infidelity and it is time for this to stop."

Ethan said, "Unfair!" Then he lay me down on the bed and pulled off my panties. I protested, but I'm afraid I protested too weakly. He spread my legs and lapped at my entrance with his tongue. I don't shave myself down there, but he seemed not to mind. Actually he seemed to be enjoying my hairy bush.

He gently blew on my sex, and stuck two fingers in me while he ate me. I protested again, reminding him I was married, and this was leading to adultery, and I just could not commit adultery. But Ethan just responded by shushing me.

Ethan had an exceptional talent for cunnilingus, and the six margaritas allowed me to relax and just to enjoy it. After all, cunnilingus is not fucking I rationalized. As long as I don't fuck, this is okay. I began to have sympathy with Bill Clinton and Monica, due to the contortions my mind was making to make permissible what I clearly wanted to do.

I began to moan softly, and then remembering I was in a hotel where I knew nobody except Sally, I let myself go and moaned loudly. When I came it was dramatic: My whole body shook and vibrated as if someone had given me electric shocks. This adulterous behavior seemed more than worth it just then.

I was almost delirious with sexual bliss when Ethan mounted me, and he gently and slowly stuck his cock inside me. I did nothing to stop him, and no protests came out of my mouth, and certainly not from my enthusiastically compliant body. As he started to pump in and out I remembered Sally's advice and said, "condom." I kind of moaned out the word, somewhat breathlessly.

A sort of unreal side of me was still telling me this was adultery. I was being unfaithful to Jack, my husband, for the first time. This was not kissing; this was sex. This was unforgiveable, and Jack could never find out. But these thoughts left me as my body wrested control from my mind, and the long needed male lust for me, and the powerful natural urges of sex overwhelmed me.

Kevin handed Ethan a condom, he put it on, and then he resumed gently fucking me. As I moaned, he picked up the pace and lost the gentleness, pounding away at me with both his weight and his considerable strength behind his thrusts. I liked it. Nobody had ever fucked me like that before.

Truth be told, not that many men had ever fucked me; there had only been the two before Jack, and none after Jack, until now. Mostly it had been Jack, and his style never varied.

I realized I was in the process of going from having fucked three men in my life, to five, in one single evening.

With Jack he would let me suck him a bit at the beginning, but then he always preferred to fuck me. And it would always, always be in missionary position. That is my favorite position too, but some girls need a little variety, and I guess I am one of those girls. But he only wanted to cum in my cunt, not my mouth and throat, and certainly not in my ass. I guess that is why I was insecure about my fellatio skills. As it turns out, I should not have been. But let's return to the fucking at hand.

I began to moan more loudly, to encourage him. I softly said words like, "Yes. Oh yes. You are so good, so strong. Oh lover, give it to me."

I wrapped my legs around him, pulling his cock deeper inside me. I was in heaven. I felt another orgasm building, and then I exploded with it, screaming as I did so. Ethan did not miss a beat and kept pounding into me. I looked at his face and he got a big smile once he had made me cum so dramatically. I smiled right back at him.

His constant fucking gave me little orgasmic "after shocks." I whimpered as he continued to fuck me, and then little by little another orgasm began to build within my loins. Before it could take place though, Ethan exploded inside me, filling the condom, his cock throbbing as it contracted and then it expelled his cum.

It felt so good to feel his throbbing cock explode inside me. I live for that sensation; it makes me feel powerful, as if the man truly wants me and needs me. I know it's an illusion, that I was just another conquest for Ethan, but nevertheless, I loved the feeling.

I was sort of dimly aware that Kevin was filming the entire copulation. He got all sorts of graphic details, including Ethan's cock going in and out of my engorged cunt, my boobs, my face and my full body when Ethan would rise up before thrusting back down into me.

Ethan got off me, being careful not to let the condom leak, and then Kevin quickly got on the bed, turned me over and positioned me on my hands and knees, and entered me from behind. He grabbed my hips and held me tight against his cock, now deep inside me. Ethan took over the filming of this, my second fuck in a row.

Jack had never fucked me in this position, so it was unfamiliar. Only my second boyfriend before Jack, the sex fiend, had used it on me before. I loved it. Kevin's cock went places Jack's never did, even if they were the same approximate size. I began to moan right from the start.

Kevin was a good fuck. He used a circular motion that nobody had done before. I guess it's what they call screwing. Ethan had nailed me, but Kevin was definitely screwing me. I discovered I prefer to be screwed to being nailed, but in reality I enjoy both.

While fucking me, Kevin began to message my asshole with his finger, and when he did that I moaned loudly to encourage him. He kept it up once I had done that. The fucking together the ass massage was driving me over the top.

Kevin also lasted a long time, and he too gave me an orgasm with his cock, my third of the evening. This orgasm was again not subtle, shall we say. Usually I'm lucky, one could even say very lucky, if I have even one when I'm with Jack.

Ethan filmed the fuck with Kevin, being careful to get good shots of Kevin's cock penetrating me, and of my boobs bouncing around below me as Kevin ravaged me. He shot my boobs and also my reactions on my face to the fucking of my cunt. He backed up to film my entire naked body while it was in the throes of lust.

I did not know what they would do with the films, and I did not want to know. I found out later, or at least I think I did.

Once Kevin was done having his way with me, we all lay on the bed, and I for one fell asleep. I think the men did, too. I woke the next morning to Kevin dressing hurriedly; his presentation was in the morning. He quickly left the room, leaving me wantonly naked on the bed, together with Ethan. Ethan got a wicked smile on his face. I was not nearly as drunk as the previous night.

In spite of my sobriety, Ethan convinced me to let him fuck me one more time. In my defense, it took him a good 15 minutes of constant pressure and light fingering for him to convince me. Kevin was gone, so he set up a tripod with a camera on it in order to film the fuck. He took a few stills with his smart phone of me naked on the bed, legs spread, smiling up at him.

I now was sober enough to ask why the two of them were obsessed with filming our sex sessions. Kevin said something vague like I was so gorgeous and sexy, they could not believe their good fortune that I would let both of them fuck me, and they wanted to remember every detail, and masturbate later to the memories.

I was flattered by what he said, even if I knew it was all bullshit. If he did not want to tell me the real reason, I guess I was okay not knowing. I figured it was to brag to their friends that they had met me and laid me, both of them, the same night. The video would prove what might otherwise be hard for some of their friends to believe.

It is not easy, I should think, to find such an amazing slut as I was being right then. But in any event I decided to believe the nonsense he was saying, because I liked believing he thought I was so pretty and sexy, and that it was a macho triumph to lay a woman such as I.

In addition, it made me hot to imagine men masturbating to videos of my brazenly lusty behavior.

In the end, I figured since I had already sinned with him, how much worse could the sin be if it is repeated the very next morning? It could even be considered part of the same 24 hours of sin, a part of only one extensive sinful event.

But Ethan had no more condoms, so ultimately I said no. Instead he ate me out until I had yet another orgasm. I was too overwhelmed by my orgasm to try to return the favor with a blowjob. As I lay there in my partially comatose post orgasmic state, Ethan said he was going out to get condoms. I told him to buy a lot. He smiled broadly at me, I gave his cock a quick suck, and then he got dressed and left.

Once I was alone, I looked for my clothes, but could find neither my bra nor my panties. Obviously the men had hid them. Maybe they planned to keep them, as souvenirs? So I dressed without them. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair needed attention; there was some cum in it. I could not remember if the cum were from Ethan or from Kevin. But once in my room I could shower, wash and then blow-dry my hair.

But the real problem was my lack of a bra. My blouse was made of one of those fabrics that is kind of gauzy and where one can clearly see the bra through it. With no bra, what one can see are my nipples and my areolas, and the outlines of my boobs. My nipples stick out quite a bit, and my areolas are big and dark, so the overall effect was that I looked lewd. To a man's eye I figured, I looked like I was ready for sex and completely available, even if I were not.

But I only had to get to our room. If I were even a little bit lucky, nobody would see me walking through the hotel's hallways and using the elevator to go to the right floor. So I left and I made my way to our room. I was indeed lucky, and nobody saw me. Sally was not there or at least she was not responding to my knocks and entreaties, and my luck changed since my room key had become demagnetized or something. The point is, my key refused to open the hotel door to our room. Bad luck.

I had to go to reception to get my key replaced, and I had on no underwear, probably smelled of sex, had a little cum in my hair, and I needed a shower. But I went to reception anyway, since I needed a key that works in order to enter my hotel room.

I have not yet described my body. I can tell you that I am quite curvaceous if a little on the thin side, except for my boobs, which are bigger than optimal, at least in my opinion. I have a flat tummy, a tiny waist and serious hips, giving me a slightly exaggerated hourglass figure. I am fine boned, conveying a feminine, fragile effect.

I have learned, from many lustful looks of strangers on the streets of NY, that men tend to disagree that my boobs are too large. Indeed, following their eyes, I can tell that they like my large boobs, at least in terms of observation.

Having large boobs on a small body with a tiny waist some men find sexy. In my experience, actually, all men seem to find it sexy.

They also like my curvy body, especially when I wear skintight pants, or tight yoga pants, and show off my perfectly shaped ass and shapely legs. A short and tight skirt made of stretchy fabric also does the job nicely. This all sounds conceited when I say it here, but I can't help it: It's true.

Because of that, I tend to play up my boobs, my ass, and my legs when I dress. I do the obvious things: you know, I wear bras with good support, pushing them up and together, and then choosing a blouse to show a fair amount of cleavage. My areolas are large and dark and my nipples tend to stick out, even though my breasts are big. Men find this sexy, perhaps thinking I am sexually aroused, even when I am not.

I wear lacy bras that reveal my nipples were my blouse ever to come off, and skintight pants, or very short and tight skirts. I have not yet had the courage to wear a shelf bra. Nevertheless, my motto is: If you've got it, flaunt it.

I mention all this because of the effect I must have presented at the reception desk. My white blouse was a bit sheer: As I've said, it's one of those blouses where you can see the bra through it. But without a bra, and with prominent nipples and large dark areolas, you can imagine the effect.

Unfortunately, I was hung over and in a sexual haze, so I did not understand why I was getting such strange looks at the reception desk. I figured the young man at reception knew I was not wearing a bra, since my boobs had independent suspension, and due to their size on my body's small frame they seemed to have minds of their own, bouncing around and moving whenever my body moved, or even shifted position.

Because of this I stood perfectly still at reception. But my nipples still poked out; they always do. I did not realize until later all that was wrong with the way I looked. For example, he could clearly see my nipples, my areolas, and most of my boobs.

"How can I help you, miss?" said the young man at reception.

I explained that my room key had become demagnetized or something, and did not work. He asked for, and I gave him, my driver's license as an ID. He fixed my key. I thanked him and walked away, my boobs dancing about under my blouse as I did so.

One of Sally's thousands of colleagues at the convention, a man I did not know of course, bumped into me by accident. Or at least at the time I assumed it was an accident. Now in retrospect I am not so sure.

He was carrying a cup of ice water and he spilled it onto my blouse, right on my boobs. It suddenly was as if I were a wet tee shirt contest contestant: My blouse became transparent in the region of my boobs, and since I had no bra, pretty much all of my left boob was now visible, including my areola and nipple, to even the most casual line of sight observer. My right boob too, only to a slightly smaller extent.

The cold water made my nipples as hard as rocks, and they even more prominently stuck out. My left boob received the majority of the ice water, and it is the closest to my heart, creating a little poetry to the accident. I assume however that the man was not thinking along those lines.

He apologized profusely, and we shook hands. He introduced himself, giving his name: Keith. He had trouble taking his eyes off my boobs. I reassured him it was fine, no big deal. I was the victim of a prank, and now that my key card worked again I explained further that I was on my way to my room to change. I wanted to ask him if he saw anything he liked, but I did not.

I almost ran away, since I was embarrassed at how I was almost naked in appearance, above the waist, in the lobby of a busy Chicago hotel. A lot of men got a good look at my exposed boobs. It was really a lot of men. I must have looked like a flaming slut. I got wet with arousal, something I did not understand at the time.

In the elevator to my room, the other two passengers, both men at the convention, openly stared at my boobs, especially of course my left one which they could plainly see, in its entire glory, through my blouse. I just smiled at them.

It was a relief to get to my room. I was looking forward to a long, hot shower, washing my hair, and then changing into some clothes that would not embarrass me constantly. So you can imagine my dismay that when I entered our room I found a man passionately fucking Sally on one of the two beds. He was taking her from behind, and Sally was moaning up a storm.

I froze when I saw them. I had never before seen two people fucking right in front of me. Nor had I ever seen a cock that big. It was huge. But I recovered and was ashamed by my voyeurism, and I quickly walked by them, muttering apologies. I walked directly to the bathroom.

Once I was safe in the bathroom I disrobed and got into the shower. I took a long shower and enjoyed the warm water washing over me, cleansing me of the smells of sex, and basically restoring my equanimity. I had some cum in my hair, and it was good to wash that out, too.

I finished my shower and stepped out to grab a towel but it was impossible not to notice the naked man urinating into the toilet, right in front of me. I was wet and stark naked right in front of him. Instead of instinctively hiding my naked body, I stood there frozen in place, looking at the most beautiful cock I had ever seen, as a stream of urine found its way from it and into the toilet.

He finished his pee, and turned to face me, also making no effort to hide his nudity.But then, he was a man. I was still staring at his cock. As he looked at my naked body his cock began to stiffen, and jerk a bit of its own accord. He said, "See anything you like, my dear?"

I don't know what came over me, but I said, "Yes. Could I touch it, please?"

He said, "By all means, please do. Taste it too if you like."

I took him at his word, and slurped my tongue over his cock. I tasted a little urine, as well as the juices of Sally's cunt, and some residue of his cum. I found the tastes balanced each other wonderfully, and found his cock in that state delicious. I engulfed it in my mouth, licking it with my tongue. The man's hands went to the back of my head, grabbing my wet hair, and he forced my head to fuck his mouth.

I pushed away from him, hard. "Keep your hands to yourself, or at least not on my head, mister," I said sweetly, and then I resumed my blowjob. He understood, and used his hands instead to fondle my boobs and to tweak my nipples. This caused me to moan, even if my moans were somewhat garbled by having his cock in my mouth.

As I blew him I looked up at him. He was looking down at me, past my face to my boobs jiggling around beneath. His hands went to my snatch, which was a bit of a reach give he was standing and I was kneeling, and he stuck two fingers in me as I blew him.

He was pumping away both in my mouth and in my cunt with his fingers when my friend and hotel roommate Sally walked into the bathroom to see what was going on. She too was naked. I instantly panicked. After all he had just fucked her, and now I was fellating him! I stopped instantly, stood up, and tripped over my own words trying to apologize.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers