This Might Have Been a Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally laughed and said, "Help yourself, Joan. This guy's a good fuck, but that's all I know about him. How does his cock taste? Is it good?"

"It's yummy," I said, "but it's yours. Please forgive my trespass, Sally. I've had a strange time."

I was embarrassed and ashamed. I ran out of the bathroom and quickly found some underwear to put on, and then just as quickly got dressed. The two of them emerged, too. The man had his arm around Sally and was playing with her ass. They were both of course still naked.

"When did you come in, Joan?" Sally asked.

"I'm not surprised you did not notice; the two of you were, were, uh..."

"Busy?" Sally helped.

"Yes," I said, smiling.

"Where have you been, Joan? You disappeared with Ethan and Kevin and never came back. Can I assume the worst?"

"Yes, you can. Or even worse than that! And they hid my underwear from me, and then my room key didn't work, and then someone named Keith spilled water on my blouse in the lobby making it transparent, and since I had no bra..." my words were gushing out like water out of a firehose.

"I can see why you were so stressed you needed to give Frank here a blowjob," Sally said, giggling a little.

"Thank you for your understanding," I said. "I've never behaved like this before. It's as if I'm a different person, all of a sudden."

A sudden change came over Sally's face. It was as if a dark cloud had entered her body. She said only four words. She said them slowly, carefully enunciating them for dramatic effect: "Describe this man Keith."

I described Keith. Sally said, "Stay away from him."

"Bad news?" I asked.

"Yes, very," was all Sally would say. Later, once Frank had got dressed, kissed us both goodbye and left, Sally explained a little. All she would say is that she loved Keith once, and they had a hot and heavy affair.

Keith video recorded many of their more wild moments, ostensibly for their own use, to watch then together as they got old, he had said. But instead he put the videos on a special, secret Internet site. It's part of the dark web.

She explained there is a secret group of men in her profession and they call themselves The Predators. They are evil, and they have their own web site in the dark web. One cannot find it with Google searches, and it is password protected.

On it one can find lots of videos of Sally fucking Keith, and also a few of his friends, which happened once when he got her very drunk. There were also videos of them having sex outdoors, and one truly wild one when they had sex on the NY subway late at night. A friend of Keith's filmed the sex, and wanted Sally to do him as payment for services. She complied, also on the subway. Keith himself filmed their sex, too.

To be a member of The Predators, you need to post videos of yourself having sex with a woman, and the more degrading to the woman they are, the better. For a long time, Keith's videos of Sally made him top Predator.

This got me thinking about the videos Ethan and Kevin were making of our sexual escapades. I felt my stomach tighten. My face must have shown my distress.

"What's wrong, Joan?" Sally said. I explained my fears, telling her about how Ethan and Kevin recorded everything we did, beginning with the kissing taste challenge. Could Ethan and Kevin be predators, too?

Sally's reply was not comforting. "Maybe," she said. "I just don't know."

"But maybe there is a way to find out, at least indirectly," Sally continued, after reflecting a bit. "After Keith posted the videos of us having all kinds of sex on the Predator Internet site, lots of colleagues began to hit on me. At the time I could not understand it; why was I suddenly so much in desire?"

"It was only when Keith confessed what he had done that it all made sense to me. Those men had seen the videos, and now each of them wanted a piece of my ass," Sally continued. "Moreover they thought I was easy, a real slut. I got so mad at Keith, I let three of them have sex with me at once as a type of revenge on Keith, but it backfired. They too posted it on the predators web site, and then thanks to my extreme slutty behavior they became Top Predators, dethroning Keith."

"After that, I had to fight off men constantly. Quite a few of my male colleagues now have seen videos not only of me naked, but in the throes of sexual ecstasy. Every time I give a presentation the room is packed with men not listening to me, but instead mentally undressing me, imagining me sucking their cocks, or imagining me letting them take me from behind."

"Eventually it became clear that I had decided that I was not going to have sex with any colleague in the profession, and men began to leave me alone. But they still come en masse to my presentations, and I can see how they look at me and it creeps me out."

"One time I even dressed provocatively at one of my presentations, with a very tight and lewdly short skirt, and a super low cut blouse with a shelf bra."

"This was completely outrageous. I was trying to let them know that I knew why they were there. That backfired too, and most of the audience hit on me after my talk."

"I couldn't win. I ended up letting two of them fuck me, and they videotaped my blowing one of them while the other was taking me from behind. Very Kamasutra, right?"

"I'm sure it went right up on the Predators web site. They became the envy of their colleagues, and I was re-inscribed as the slut of the profession."

"I dumped Keith, too, and have missed him ever since. Now at these conventions I have meaningless sex with men I find in bars, like the enjoyable sex I had with Frank an hour or so ago," Sally concluded. "But never, ever, with a colleague. Never again."

I was sobered up quite a bit by Sally's stories. To test her theory, I dressed as conservatively as I could the next day, so as not to tempt men more than usual. My body seems always to interest men, but I gave it no help with my sartorial choices.

I hung around the hotel, reading a novel in the lobby, the bar, or up at the roof sculpture garden. I think during the day over 20 men at the convention tried to pick me up, and judging by the way they looked at me, all of them had seen the videos. So Ethan and Kevin were definitely Predators.

I couldn't help but wonder if our sexual escapades had made them Top Predators. I was tempted to ask them. It was sick and pathetic that I wanted to have made them Top Predators with the pornographic videos they had made of us having sex. I was self aware enough to know it was pathetic, so of course I did not enquire.

I could not think of a strategy to fight back. Disgusted, I decided to try Sally's strategy, and hung out with her, avoiding all men from her profession at the convention. We ended up picking up two random Chicago men, one for each of us, and we brought them back to the hotel.

To my surprise, we ended up sharing the two men, and we each had sex with both of them. For me, I fucked both of them, and then nursed their cocks back to life, enjoying every second of it, and then one fucked me from behind, and the other took my virgin ass. Sally and the other man watched my ass get deflowered. I loved it.

I also really enjoyed watching them ravage Sally in every way possible. Sally is a remarkable slut; I have a lot to learn from her. A man can do whatever he wants with or to her. Even bondage is okay with her.

It was tremendously exciting to have a ringside seat while watching two other people have live sex. This was novel for me.

I became a convention slut, and finally returned to my husband Jack a happy woman, filled to the brim with sinful but secret memories. Best of all, now I knew I was a desirable woman; my self confidence was restored.

Now I look forward to the next one of Sally's conventions. But back at home, I am a loyal monogamous wife, never even considering adulterous sin.

However there is this one exception.

There is Steve at work and that damnable utility closet. I could no longer deny him, and he takes me into it at least once a week. He lets me blow him, and he shoots his stuff down my throat. I love it.

For my pleasure, I get a good fingering every time, and usually I cum. Last week it progressed and I let him fuck me.

After I let him fuck me in that closet, he was like a different man. He was always smiling and preening about a bit. He had a lot more confidence. If anything, I found him even more attractive after he finally succeeded to lay me.

It was awkward doing it in a utility closet, but Steve is working on a more comfortable place, he tells me. Good for him. Good for me, too. I'm going to see if I can get him to fuck me in my ass.

I have high hopes: Steve is a great guy, and unlike my husband Jack, he is desperate to please me sexually. I suspect he will do anything for me, whatever I want. Who am I to deny such a nice man such pleasure? Who indeed?

And what about Joseph? He clearly wants me, too. At first I was simply enjoying being lusted after by not just one but by two men at work. However not much happened with Joseph.

One time however Steve got sick and Joseph jumped at the chance not to have Steve at work, and he led me to the same utility closet. He ended up getting me naked and to avoid fucking him, I gave him a really nice blowjob.

In the meantime, I learned Joseph's fingers have real talent.

The next day Steve was still out with the flu, and Joseph ended up fucking me in the utility closet. I even provided the condom. I'm a bit worried what will happen when Steve returns to work, but I'm thinking we'll find another spot, a better one, and have a threesome.

It might take quite a bit of my womanly charms to convince both men that a threesome is a good idea. But since they both are so desperate to fuck me all the time, I think it should work.

After all, thanks to my trip to Chicago, I have some experience in that domain. There is a nice hotel down the street from where we work, for example, and they have king size beds.