All Comments on 'This Morning'

by Max ODrive

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
adetaildivaadetaildivaover 16 years ago
So endearing

As I dry my tears, I'd like to tell you how much this touched me. No, I don't have first-hand knowledge of the kind of love & devotion that transcends mortality. But I like knowing that, for some, it may exist. Thanks for sharing such a memorable piece. I hope you continue writing, if not here, then elsewhere.

shaman43shaman43over 15 years ago
Lovely

As a guy of 65 who has seen the world even the real jungles of the Amazon, made love to many women and married to a lusty beautiful woman I appreciate this story. The wife and I focus on each day being transcendent and each fuck being both a fuck and lovemaking. She is 18 years younger and stunning in looks. More so with her loving personality. our time together will be shortened so we intensify our lives together. This story has the sentiments of our life. Thank you for the wonderful prose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Piorities

My wife and I, thru a series of circumstances, have been apart more than together for 3 years. We have realized that nothing else is as importan as us.

You captured that feeling, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well done

so good to find a heart felt loving story here without any of the usual unpleasantness, deceit or btb crap

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Lovely story of eternal love

Loved it all the more because to find this in LW was so unexpected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous