All Comments on 'This Mother's Solution Ch. 03'

by joelle_m

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 16 years ago
Incredibly Erotic!

Ah, joelle_m, you are a writer of rare talent and I am sure I stand at the front of what will be a large chorus that hopes and prays that you will honor us with another chapter. This account has been spellbounding and intensely erotic and I look forward to continuing to share your life with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ignore the moron

One little mistake and the guy gets rude. What a jerk.

LOVED YOUR STORIES. FIVE STARS!!

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 16 years ago
Each episode is hotter than the last!

This episode is even hotter than the previous 2 because in this one you & your son had oral sex. You describe in excellent detail your conflict between the love/lust for him & the moral duty to refrain from acting on it. You're right, full-blown sex would have raised the temperature even more, but I'm glad you could get off your mind what was on it. Thank you for a well-written, penis-hardening saga of love & lust between mother & son!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I really do not know what to say

Other than I do not believe this is a true story.If its not it is certainly very erotic.What makes me doubt it is that not many moms start off with oral ,its normally [well it was in our case]something very special which only the two of you know and penatrative sex is the first act.Putting it bluntly the desire to have each other is overwhelming.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
Hot Stuff

True or not, it was a very erotic tale. Thanks for sharing it with us.

VALIDIUSVALIDIUSalmost 16 years ago
crazy from the heat!!

i hang on every word! cant wait for the next chapter! well done!

VULCAN4231VULCAN4231almost 16 years ago
What You Have Done

Is open up the floodgates for women to contact you to tell you how it really is.From the first ch. I was sure that this would progress to its inevitable conclusion,lets see shall we,the fact that you can deal with it emotionally and I assume he can then there is really no problem

floaturboatfloaturboatalmost 16 years ago
Please write more

You have a great way with words and stories (even one handed). Please write more chapters ( if you are so moved ) or more stories.

Thank you for the three chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Concur with Ahabscribe, JoelleM

I liked your story from the very beginning. I think the set up had a certain believable degree of "reality" to it and you kept it moving along well enough --- without going over board on cliches things, lines, etc. <p>

Remember, the objective was Taboo/Erotica and a good story teller is able to tell erotic stories erotic, not just rubbing a penis back and forth in a vagina hole and release bodily fluids in it and then both people scream like they are bitten by snakes or something.... <p>

Don't do that.... You have enough of those "writers" already... We want some erotica writers here, too, not just idiotic and lame porn of white men wanting to watch their daughters or wives being pummeled by big brothers; ad nauseam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
worked for me

I loved every word and thought about how I had felt for my mom years ago. It was only in my head though. I have since started having feelings for my daughter so it must be something in our blood that makes us do this. Anyway I respect your feelings to not do it, but then you will never know just how good it could of been. Maybe you will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You vs Society

As we get older, there comes a realization that our lives are all too short, and that we now wish that we had availed ourselves of opportunities, including many of those which "society" decries. We live primarily for ourselves and not for "society" whose norms are set by an ever changing and often perverse code. If all benefit, can any action be wrong ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved It

I liked the love expressed, respect, and the lust they felt for each other. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more

excellent story, I couldn't stop reeding (one handed) until the end. write more please, it don't need to be true story, just write.

imharmless69imharmless69almost 16 years ago
Fantastic

Beautifully erotic from beginning to...end? From the update in your profile, it seems we'll be hearing more from you - and I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
update

update? this wait is killing me ;p

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Must Agree

All of the comments left by others echo the sentiments felt by myself when reading through your MS. You have managed to post a prime example of intense erotica: real characters, real circumstances, real storylines. I applaud you. I only found one typo that I’m aware of as in chapter 3 you wrote: “To liven things up, a few days before, on my way back from work, I stopped at the store and bought us a bottle of Champaign.”

Champaign: Noun / metropolitan area in Illinois / city in Illinois.

Champagne: Noun / a sparkling white wine from the Champagne district of France

Since I highly doubt you purchased a City in Illinois, I’ll assume that was a typo. :)

Other than that, the writing was excellent. Again, very well done. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you

Very beautiful, you made me smile.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
So close but he didn't get what he really wants

I would take a stronger man than most to not fuck his mother given the chance he has had.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Erotica vs. Porn

This is an excellent example of the former, and the reason I frequent this site. Porn is easy and simple, erotica takes more finesse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Envy you!

Ellen really loved your stories. I have many

Fantasies of Mom, aunts and cousins. I would

Love to share with you, someone that understands.

Mike Semperfidelis7781@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finesse !

Hi ! After reading all the comments....this one word ( used first by another appreciative writer) hits the mark, EXACTLY !

I did notice the bubbly error, but it did not distract me for long. Poof, gone !

You have crafted a great story. The oral scene in Chapter 3 was masterfully done.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you have rto write one more chapter aned this time give in and let your son have you and fuill your hole with his cum. Once he does you'll be his lover forever. Let it happen mom!

Let it happen and enjoy the sex and the thrill of his huge cock. let him fuck you hard and long and it will be sooooooooo good for both of you!! I sent you an email today and told you how I'd love to be your son!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great chapter

Champaign aside, this was another great chapter. I can't get over how good you are at your craft. I just wish you had not stopped writing. I would think that everyone who reads these chapters as time goes on will feel the same. And I think the person who commented about use of Champaign was just a little too picky. Should of just kept quiet.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erotic

This is one of the most erotic things I have ever read! Not at all sleezy like most of the stuff you find on line. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your epilogue tells you are close to having intercourse with your son. If he was to perform oral sex on you, I thin’ you would give in to his advances.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous