Thom Thom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at her, unmoving. "I see that you like this better!" she said setting down the bowl and starting to serve me some of the salad. I looked back into the kitchen and saw the flannel and jeans lying on the floor. "I wanted to make sure you didn't mind me being comfortable in your home."

I looked back at her and shook my head. "Of course not. It's your home now too, for as long as you need it." I finally looked up into her eyes and smiled.

"Thanks. I hoped my big brother would swoop in to save me," she said.

"As I remember, you were always the one who protected me, the little scrapper."

"Well, it's good to know you will too."

"It's my pleasure. It's really nice to have you here."

We ate the wonderful meal she prepared for me and drank some of her wine while we talked about her new job. The City as the backdrop only made it more pleasurable. When we finished, I stood and told her that I would take care of the dishes since she made the meal. She protested a little but gave in.

"What would you like to do tonight?" I asked.

She thought for a moment while I picked up her dishes. "Um... strip poker?"

I stopped making the dishes rattle in my hands, my back to her. This was a joke of ours from late grade school and high school. We said this whenever we wanted to make our parents uncomfortable at family game nights and now she was doing it to me. I looked back at her and saw that she had her fingers on the straps of her extremely simple dress.

"I'm afraid, dear lady, that the cards would be stacked against you," I said with a quick flick of my eyes down and up her body. "Seriously now..."

"Who said I wasn't serious?" she asked licking her lips a little and starting to pull the straps aside. I shot her a serious look and she stopped. "Fine. Movie?"

My body relaxed and I nodded. "Your choice."

I worked at the dishes while she considered her options. She picked a streaming movie and poured us fresh glasses of wine. I sat down on the couch and she snuggled up against me with her head on my shoulder, just like always. I put my arm around her and kissed the top of her head, just like always.

By the time the movie ended she was fast asleep. I turned off the TV and carefully moved so that I wouldn't wake her. I picked her up, realizing she felt lighter than she did as a kid, and took Thom into her bedroom. I tucked her in and kissed the top of her head again, quietly saying goodnight.

I got ready and went to bed, thinking about all of the conflicting feelings of the past week. Thom was certainly teasing me, but I didn't quite know what to make of it. I started drifting off with these thoughts.

"Mike," I heard a soft call coming from the doorway of my dark room. "Mike, are you awake?"

"Yes," I called back.

"Could I sleep with you again tonight?"

I couldn't see her biting her lip but I was sure she was. "I, um..."

"Please?"

I took a deep breath and answered. "Ok, but could you..." She was in my bed like a shot, never giving me a chance to finish. "Wait..." The problem was that I needed a minute since I slept in the nude. "Thom..." When she reached me and snuggled up alongside me, one leg over mine, I realized I wasn't alone in that. "Hey, did you forget something?"

Her hand moved down toward my crotch, tantalizingly close and stayed there for a moment. "I could ask you the same thing." Her hand moved back up to my chest.

I just lay there, completely tense and very unmoving. I wasn't sure I was breathing. After a while I had to speak, "Sis, I..."

"I think that maybe you should stop calling me that, ok?"

I took a deep and uneasy breath. "What sh... what...?"

"Do you think I'm sexy? Pretty?" Her hand started stroking my chest.

My head was swimming and my breathing was getting a bit labored. "I, um... You ask that now?"

"It's my turn to stack the deck against you," she said shrugging and dipping her hand lower and along my belly.

"Please stop. We need to talk. I need to think."

She didn't. "Why, so you can turn me away? I've wanted you since..."

She didn't finish. "Since?"

She stopped moving her hand. "Since the summer before our senior year. Since those girls in high school taught me how to be a girl." I could feel her looking up at me but not see it in the darkness. "I've loved you my whole life and they made me realize it."

"But..."

"When you took that slut to prom and kissed her and left with her... I ran out of there crying. When you started dating her I just couldn't face you anymore."

It all came flooding back. That last year in high school she was much shyer around me and I just thought it was because we had found other friends. After prom she did indeed pretty much stop talking to me. After...

"Is that why you didn't want to attend my wedding?" She slowly nodded against me. "And after we broke up you still wouldn't talk to me. Why?"

"How could I face you after what I did? I was so selfish. I didn't think..." she trailed off.

"You didn't think I'd ever forgive you?"

She nodded, and then shook her head against me. "I didn't think you'd ever want me the same way I want you after that."

"So what made you...?" I trailed off.

"My ex looked so much like you, almost identical."

"Is that why you picked him? Why you wouldn't let me meet him? Why you stayed with him so long?" My hand moved along her back. She nodded against me. I considered the whole revelation, stroking her bare back. Finally I replied. "I'm an idiot."

"Why?"

"If I caused all that with my ignorance then I'm to blame."

She shook her head against me. "I didn't say anything. I should've..."

"Should've what? We grew up together and I was clueless. I was completely clueless for 28 years."

She didn't say anything for a while. When she did I could feel the fear in her while her body tensed and her hand closed on my chest. "And now?"

I took a deep breath. "When I saw you on prom night in that lavender dress, I was amazed by your sudden confidence and the beauty I'd never seen before." I lifted her chin. "I felt strangely jealous of your date but did absolutely nothing about it. Then the prom slut made me forget about it. Nothing made sense before tonight."

I felt her move against me as she came up for a kiss. I started to kiss back but something in me broke it. She moved away, misreading me. I held on to her.

"You just came back into my life. I..." I started saying.

"I won't lose you again, no matter what happens," Thom interrupted and sniffled against my chest.

I just lay there holding her. Her arms were against me in a defensive position, elbows tightly crooked and hands near her shoulders, tight against her body. I realized, now more than ever, that it was a very naked, very beautiful Thom against me.

"Do you really love me?" I finally asked.

Thom slowly nodded. "With all my heart," she said tilting her face up toward mine.

The words shot through me and reached something that quickly grew three sizes that moment. That didn't make my decision for me. "I love you too, Thomasyn." I realized it was true as I said it.

She didn't give me a chance to say anything else, quickly and passionately moving up to kiss me. Both hands were on my face while she breathed hard into my mouth. I moved my hand and extended it outward, feeling what I wanted and turning it.

Click! The light went on. Thom's head shot up and she stared at me through squinted lids. "If I'm going to see you in a whole new light..."

She smiled and moved to get out of bed, dragging me with her by the hand. Standing there in all her glory with me sitting on the edge, I completely saw what a beauty she'd become. I slowly moved my eyes up from her feet, ankles, tone and beautiful legs, finally resting on her pussy. She was only shaved in her bikini areas, leaving light, downy red hair that still showed everything behind it. I had to tear my eyes away to look at the rest of her, seeing her smooth belly and beautiful breasts with small areolas. I continued up to her face with what must have been the dumbest smile anyone ever had.

Looking into her eyes I forced a frown. "What would you say if I said I had second thoughts," I said pausing, looking into her worried eyes. "...about why I ever hesitated." I stood up quickly and took her into my arms. She sighed heavily and we kissed like never before, nothing between us or holding us back. An eternity passed in a single moment before she pulled away and gasped for air.

She just smiled at me and gave me a push, sending me falling back to the bed. In a blur she pounced on top of me, straddling my midsection with hers. "Forgive me but I've dreeeeeeeee... Oh my!" she said impaling her very wet self on me and making me moan, "...dreamed about... Oh fa-fa-fuck th-that's gooooood!"

I don't know how she got me inside on one push, but I didn't want to move. The feeling was, "Incredible!" Her head was down and she was shaking slightly, not breathing.

I started to move but she fell down on top of me, lips near my ear, and said, "Don't." She hooked her arms under mine to hold my shoulders from the back. I put both of mine around her back and held her close. It took several moments, but she finally raised her head. "Can we just stay like this forever?" she asked.

"I'd love that..." I moved my hand to the back of her head and pressed. She got the idea and moved in for a long, slow kiss while I stroked her back. I had no intention of changing until she was ready since I was in seventh heaven myself.

Her libido eventually got the better of her and she started to move. My mind worked again for the briefest moment and I broke the kiss just enough. "Condoms are in the top drawer," I motioned toward the lamp.

She shook her head. "A little late, but tested clean and on the pill. You?"

"Clean too."

She kissed me again with a sharp intake through the nose. "I want you! Now!"

I kissed her. "You have me forever!"

Her pussy clamped down on me with those words at the same time that she took a deep breath and attacked my face with a renewed passion. Her hips started bouncing and grinding, causing her to have a stuttered breath.

Suddenly Thom's head shot up, eyes closed, as she yelled out, "Fuck yes!" Her body shot up to ride her pony, putting her hands on my chest. Her breathing was as ragged as her movements were determined, as was the expression on her face. She picked up speed and started repeating, "About... time... about... time..."

I was trying to move my hips to match, but was finding it hard to keep up with her hastening rhythm. Instead I just pushed up my pelvis to hopefully give her more to slam against.

When she sat up straighter, dipping her head back a little, I took my opportunity to move my hands up her belly and onto her chest. She took a deep breath and yelled out "Ohhhhh!" When I gave her breasts a squeeze she meekly said on a breath intake, "Please please please..." I slowly grazed my fingers over her nipples, causing her to stop breathing. All the while she never stopped moving against me.

Without warning I snapped my fingers onto her nipples and then twisted. The sudden shock had the desired effect of throwing her over the edge, screaming out, "Yes yes yes yes yes yes! OH FUCK YESSSSSS!!!" Her bouncing became uneven and her belly began to spasm. Watching her cum was better than any sunset on the beach!

She fell onto me again breathing very hard. A moment later she said three words between breaths: "You. Now. Please."

I gave her forehead a kiss and lifted my leg with my foot still against the bed. One hard kick and I was turning us over, being careful to stay inside. I picked her legs up one by one and held on by the back of her knees, seeing her feebly smile at me in anticipation. I just looked into her eyes and slowly smiled. She started reaching up to me, the expression on her face one of need.

I slammed into and against her, turning her mouth into an O and sending her pupils up beyond her lids. I pulled out slowly and stayed there, waiting for her eyes to move down again before I slammed once more.

When I pulled out the next time and paused, she started almost clawing at my sides in a pulling motion. "Don't... just... please fuck me!"

Not one to deny such a request, I slammed in, pulled back, and kept repeating faster and faster. Every time I hit I heard "unh" with a little more volume. I kept going, bringing her kettle to a boil until I heard her whistle blow. "Oh FUCK! SO GOO-OOD! MORRRREE!!!" Still I kept at it, still I pounded her, still closer I came to my own blow.

My own came all too soon into her continuous orgasm. I dropped her legs and pushed them down and outwards, falling down against her so that I could unload into her after a few more hard thrusts. I groaned out as I did and she screamed while pulling at my lower back.

I thrust, and thrust again feeling the last of my seed going deep into Thom. My head fell on her shoulder while I tried to get my own breathing under control. She had her arms around me and was holding me tight to her.

When my strength returned I lifted my head to look into her eyes. "That was... you're amazing!" I said and kissed her. I looked back into her eyes and saw that her eyelids betrayed her tiredness.

"Do you really love me?" she asked holding my face.

I stroked her face saying, "With all of my heart and soul, Thomasyn."

I felt her pussy squeeze around my slowly softening member. She started to cry and pulled my face down for a passionate kiss. Moments later her lips stopped and I pulled my head up to look in her eyes.

"You called me by my full name again. You've never said my full name before," she said.

"It never felt right before," I said giving her a kiss. "Are you ok?" I asked darting my eyes toward her tear.

"I've never been happier!" she replied kissing me again. "But I wish I had more energy right now."

I nodded and rolled back to my side of the bed. Her legs clamped shut and she rolled onto her side along mine. She caught me watching and smiled. I switched off the light, pulled up the sheet, and we held each other.

"I love you," I heard her say softly.

"I love you too," I replied just as softly drifting off to sleep.

I felt a hand stroking my hard on and hair moving down my chest. A tongue circled around the head before being engulfed in a mouth. The tongue returned, going down and up the shaft once, twice, thrice. The mouth was back, going down and sucking, tongue swirling. My hand went on its own to the back of the owner's head.

I stirred and the head lifted up. "Good morning," I heard a lovely voice say. The voice sounded like...

I gasped for air and raised my head to see Thom staring at me while stroking my shaft. "I thought it was a dream," I said.

"Does this feel like a dream?" she said dropping her mouth again.

"Unnnnhhh!" was all I could say while she slowly bobbed up and down. She was good, nearly taking all of my eight inches in and not making any sounds. I enjoyed her magic work while my brain woke. Her nose hit my pubic bone and woke me up the rest of the way.

I wanted more and reached out for her shoulders, pushing one while pulling the other. I intended to make her turn and she caught on, looking up at me smiling while stroking and turning her body to put her in the same position to receive. I looked up into the loveliest pussy I'd seen in my life and breathed in her heavenly scent.


I reached up two fingers from each hand and parted the petals of her flower. She moaned around me. I moved my head up and my tongue tentatively licked straight down her slit, tasting her nectar. Her head shot off of me and she moaned louder. Her flavor was sublime and I pushed my whole face in to suckle whatever I could sample. I moved my face around, chin hitting against her clit. She screamed out my name.

Somehow she had the concentration to try and finish her task and took to it with a passion. She started moaning around my morning wood with some intensity. The reverberations were wonderful, and she was pushing me close to the edge. I decided to do the same for her. I hummed into her and set her off like a shot.

She gushed onto my face a little as she tightly squeezed around my tongue. Her scream around my dick followed by the one in the air as she raised her head was music to my ears. Her body continued to shake but the music fell silent. I lapped up whatever I could while her body shook above me.

Her body went rigid and I half expected her to collapse on top of me again. When I took my face away she took a deep breath and engulfed me, renewing her passion on me. Her humming returned and her head went up and down. I'd never had such a feeling from a mouth in my life! One of her hands went to my balls, lightly kneading them.

She was soon having the right effect on me and I moaned out, "Oh yeah! Getting close..." I placed my arms around her midsection.

Her hand moved down to my perineum and pressed, massaging left and right... Bingo! I groaned out as I shot into her mouth over and over again. I heard some sort of happy sound over the pressure in my ears while her mouth captured every drop of my bursting seed.

Thom started to move against me, spinning off of me and knocking my arms down. Before I knew what happened she was back on top of me the opposite way.

"Omagod omagod omagod! That was soooo good!" she babbled and kissed me.

"I agree! That felt wonderful!"

"Yeah, that too but I've been looking forward to tasting your cum forever! Holy fucking yummy!" She said kissing me again.

She pulled back. "Again, I agree!" I licked my lips for good measure.

She smiled excitedly and started kissing me again. Holding her, kissing her, skin to skin... I really don't have a clue why we wasted all these years!

One problem with waking up and having someone on top of you... eventually your full bladder reminds of the other thing that started your morning wood. My dick was trapped between us and she was rocking on it.

"Up!" Kiss. "Pee!" Kiss. "Now!"

Kiss. "Breakfast." Kiss. Wide smile. "Make love!" she said.

She jumped up we made a mad dash for the toilet. We did our business, no shyness there, and did the other things on our short inter-kiss list. The love we made was slow and absolutely wonderful. We had nowhere to go and were in no hurry to get there.

We lay on the bed, drawing lazy circles on each other with our fingers and just enjoying the newfound closeness. I thought about Thom coming back into my life again and the best relationship I can remember. I didn't want it to end... end... "Thom ... about that apartment..."

"Oh, didn't I tell you? I received a phone call this morning from the manager. Someone else got it. I'm homeless now."

A smile spread across my face. "I guess maybe the owner of your temporary residence should beg you to make it permanent?"

It was Thom's turn to smile. We kissed, turning on the imaginary light bulb. We hadn't left each other's side all morning. "You didn't get any calls today." She looked at me with a wicked grin and shrugged. "Oh you little vixen! You've been setting me up this whole time, haven't you?"

She nodded with a wide smile. "It worked, didn't it?" She saw the look on my face and her smile slowly disappeared. "You don't mind, do you?"

"If you EVER do anything like that again..." I just stared at her with an angry look on my face. I don't think she was breathing. "I think I'll have to..." I smiled, "give you a spanking!"

Thom squealed and broke free, trying to flee the bed. Her feet hit the ground and she stood, only half trying to run away when I caught her around the waist. She squealed again, giggling. I had moved to sit on the edge of the bed and pulled her down onto my legs. I held her midsection down on her back with my left hand and her legs down with my right, putting her buttocks over my right leg.