Thom Thom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flashed back to our youth when she would play some tricks on me and I put her in this same position. The difference was, of course, the fact that it was playful back then, and now the lack of clothing and the new undertone. "I'm going to teach you to play tricks on me!" I said raising my right hand and waiting.

Thom was giggling, barely trying to get away. "No, no! Don't! I'll be good!"

"I'm sure you will!" Smack, I landed a slap on her left buttock. It was just enough to sting a little.

"Ow!" I heard while I rubbed one circle where I slapped. I raised my hand again and paused just a second or two while she struggled. Smack! I landed another just a little harder, rubbing two circles. "Oh!" Smack! A little harder. "Ohhh..." the struggling ceased while she jumped a little at that hit and moaned. Twice more I hit that cheek with rubbing each time. Each time she moaned harder and longer, jumping with each contact.

I switched to her right buttock and evened out her punishment. She started moaning, "Oh god, yes!" By the time I landed the fifth hit on that side she was begging for more. I admired the red marks on each cheek, gently rubbing my hand more over each mark. My dick was pushing up against her belly again.

"Did that teach you a lesson, young lady?" I asked pulling her up.

She answered by pushing me down on my back and mounting me. "Oh fuck! I need to be bad more often! Oh yes!" she yelled out bouncing up and down on me. It wasn't enough, however and she soon jumped off and onto the bed on all fours, wiggling her ass. "Pound me!"

Needing no further encouragement, I jumped to a standing position behind her and aimed true. I'd have to thank the bed frame manufacturer for the perfect height later! My head barely touched her tunnel when she slammed back onto me, moaning out. I grabbed her hips.

"Do it, FUCK ME!" she yelled out as she worked her body fore and aft to match my slams into her. "So damn good!" she yelled and stopped moving, dropping her shoulders and face to the bed. "I've been so bad!"

Heard and understood. Smack! I felt her clamp down on me when she felt the hit, moaning out "Yessssss!" Smack! I could see her grabbing the sheets in her fists while she screamed out. Smack! "Sooo cloossse!"

I switched hands and hit the other side, pulling her back into me as I pushed into her with the other hand. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..." she started her mantra. Smack! "Unh unh unh oh god oh god..." Smack!

Her scream was incoherent while she shook, almost collapsing onto the bed. I held her up by the waist and continued to pound into her, feeling her well used pussy trying to milk me. It was enough and I moaned out while I emptied another load into her. I pounded twice more in short strokes but then tilted my hips so that I could push as far as possible into her to finish my own spasms.

I just held her by the hips while I tried to breathe, but I could feel that she was somewhat limp in my hands. I pulled out and slowly turned her on her side on the bed. That's when I saw her crying. I jumped onto the bed in front of her and pulled her onto my chest, stroking her face and holding her tightly.

"Thom, I..."

She shook her head and I waited, holding her until she was ready. Eventually she calmed a little and started talking. "I'm sorry, I didn't... I..."

"I should apologize. I totally lost my mind and forgot about your ex. I shouldn't..."

"No! Nothing to do with him! That was wonderful!" she said looking into my eyes and stroking my face. "I don't know why I cried."

I took a deep breath. "Did you do that with him? Did he take it too far?" She started crying again and nodded, looking away. "I'm sorry. I won't do it..."

Her face shot up to look at me again. "No! I feel safe with you. It was just a lapse." She gave me a kiss. "That was hot! Thank you!" She kissed me again. "The last time you did that we were seniors." She paused, looking away. "I creamed my panties."

I moved one hand down to her ass and rubbed where I hit. "Was that the first time you creamed with me?"

She blushed a little. "No."

I took a deep breath. "Well then, I know how to keep you in line, I guess!" I said chuckling a little.

She looked up at me again and nodded, smiling sweetly. "Please! Did you like it?"

I just smiled back and kissed her. "As long as that's as far as it goes. I don't want to be your ex."

She smiled and put a hand on my face. "You could never be," she said kissing me and holding my face with both hands. We stayed like that for a while, but we were both ready for a change of pace.

"Want to go out somewhere? See The City?"

She shook her head. "I don't want to get dressed all weekend. I just want to stay here with you, making up for lost time."

I nodded and then thought over the kitchen. "We may have to dress at some point. There's not a lot of food in the kitchen."

She shook her head. "We'll order in and give the delivery person a thrill!" she said laughing.

We lay there a little longer just enjoying the closeness until we fell asleep.

I awoke a short time later with a deep intake of breath. I assumed it was a short time because if I do nap during the day it never lasts more than 10 minutes. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 3. Maybe it was longer than I thought?

Thom was gently breathing along me, still in the same position we were in earlier. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. It must have been enough because she woke and looked around slowly, then up at me smiling.

"I'm going to hate going to work in two days. I just want to do this all day every day!" she said.

I kissed her and agreed. I was feeling a bit in need of cleaning from all of our activities. "Shower?"

She looked at me as if she wasn't sure, but then smiled. I sat up and moved to the edge of the bed, taking her hand. I stood and pulled her up beside me, leading her by the hand to the bathroom.

The tub was plenty big for two, and that's what she decided to use. She ran the water to get it warm and set the drain plug.

I used the toilet while she started the tub. When I was done I went to the kitchen and made a couple of sandwiches, cleaned out the fruit, carrots, and broccoli I had left, and poured some water. When I returned to the bathroom with the small tray she was already in the tub, having turned off the water. I put our simple fare on the side of the tub and took her offered hand, stepping into the water with her.

Thom had me sit behind her so that she could lie against me between my legs, even though there was plenty of room for her beside me. We ate, feeding each other, and then talked about how school went for her and what it took to become a lawyer. We had a lot of catching up to do and taking a break from other activities was nice in the warm water. After a while she sat beside me and started stroking me under the water.

Eventually we pruned from our extended time in the water, thanks to a few partial drain and fills, and decided to clean up a little more. I stood up and Thom quickly moved forward to lick me. She pushed me a little and made me sit on the side of the tub, moving between my legs. It was nice, and she was as determined as she was in the morning. Her hand went back to my perineum again and soon she was swallowing her second, albeit smaller, load from me.

I wanted to reciprocate, but she shivered sitting on the side of the tub. So I tripped the drain and led her by the hand into the shower so that we could actually clean off, eventually. I turned on the water and led her in, her back to the water. I kissed her, tasting my cum on her mouth while snaking two fingers along and into her slit to hook her pubic bone. It had the desired effect of making her throw back her head and breathe in sharply.

I pulled up on my newfound handle, roughly contacting her clit in the process. Her arms shot around me and her tongue shot into my mouth. I pushed my fingers deeper into her pussy and continuing to hook upward to make contact with her g-spot. Thom responded with a scream. I continued working my fingers of my one hand but wanted to do more.

Very reluctantly on her part I got her to release me so that I could kneel in front of her. I adjusted the spray and then turned her toward the wall. I pushed her back gently so that she had something to lean against. My left index and second finger remained hooked inside, wiggling a little. My right hand ran up her leg and I inserted the same two fingers of that hand into her pussy. I looked up into her eyes and wiggled all of them inside her.

Thom's hands shot to my head as she stood up on tiptoes. When I leaned forward and sucked on her clit her hands started flying all over the place. I could hear them hit the wall, back on my head, and I assumed her breasts. She rested her butt on the little ledge on the wall. Her screaming was wonderful to hear as her legs flew open giving me full access to keep her screaming.

When her legs clamped down on my head and her heels hit my back it was obvious what she was going through. She was shaking hard, clamping down on my head with her legs and hands, and I could hear -- muffled though it was through her thighs -- that she was in bliss by the babbling I could make out.

Soon, however, I could tell she was in trouble. I finally slowed my ministrations on her and felt her start to fall to one side. I quickly reached up to hold her and stood to keep her from having an accident in the tub.

"Mmmm... I can't move. What did you do to me?" she mumbled to me.

"Only what I could to make you happy."

She slowly moved and put her arms around me. "You've done that, and you're going to wreck me."

"The convalescence will be worth it!" I said kissing her and holding her against me.

"Is that thing ready to go again?" she asked.

"What can I say? It can't get enough of you... and neither can I!" I said kissing her again.

"It needs to take a rest!" she said lightly hitting my dick. "Good bad boy!"

We kissed under the shower head and I adjusted myself to have my penis resting under her pussy instead of on her belly. While we held each other and kissed, I moved back and forth slightly until she reached down and guided me back inside. She was not fully down from her last orgasm and I had her screaming one last time under the water. I needed more time to recover but was able to cum a little into my wet babe.

We finally cleaned each other and washed each other's hair. Drying each other should have been more fuel for the fire, but we'd had enough for the time being to start getting dirty already.

Instead we went into her room to unpack a little. Thom was, after all, starting work in less than two days and needed to be somewhat organized. I moved some of the boxes labeled clothes into my... our bedroom and we hung up what we could in the walk-in.

We moved her dresser in and found space for it, filling it with her underwear and other garments. I noticed something missing.

"A beautiful woman like you doesn't have any sexy boudoir clothing?"

Thom looked at me with a serious look. "Burned it all after..." she trailed off.

Duh. "Of course. Maybe we could go shopping and start a new collection?"

She smiled and walked sexily over to me to embrace and kiss me. "Who says we need that stuff to get us in the mood?" She was right. That little walk did the trick for me... and her.

An hour later we were hungry and wanted Chinese. I ordered and when the delivery person buzzed, Thom jumped up to look at the image in the buzzer, a guy in his 30s. Thom became excited and looked at me with a wicked grin. When he knocked she was already at the door.

Thom eagerly opened it, keeping half of her body hidden by the door. The poor delivery guy almost dropped our food and couldn't stop staring while Thom took the food and handed him his money plus a tip. She closed the door and watched the guy stand there for a minute before he shook his head and walked away adjusting himself.

We had to reheat the food since Thom jumped me half crazed over what just happened.

By the time we went to sleep we were too tired to do much more. We held, caressed, and finally cuddled each other into a dead sleep.

In the morning I woke to Thom already lying on top of me, rocking slowly on my morning hard on. We made love slowly, kissing deeply like long time lovers.

Afterwards we went back to her boxes to try to finish. Several boxes were opened and closed again to be stacked against the wall of the second bedroom since their contents were duplicated by my things.

I opened one box and found her toys. She walked over to me, picked one up and compared it to me, then shook her head and uncaringly threw it back in the box closing it again. I'm pretty sure she let me open that one for effect!

We took another shower, dirtying ourselves under the water as soon as we entered, and decided to take it easy for the rest of the day.

I walked out to the living room and sat down at my little desk in front of my laptop. I needed to check my emails since I'd neglected them for a couple of days.

I could hear that Thom was still in the bathroom, just finishing drying her hair when Skype chimed. I answered it without thinking, and quickly adjusted the camera upwards.

"Dad! Peggy! How are you doing?" Thom heard me and I heard her feet pad across the hardwood.

"We're doing fine, son. How are you?" Dad asked.

"I'm doing well, better than ever actually!" I said with a big smile.

"That's good to hear son. We have some good news to share with you. Would you mind if we got Thom on a group chat with us?" I looked up and saw Thom in a shirt standing at the end of the hall. She took her cue.

"I can do you one better," I said hearing her feet on the floor next to me. Thom walked behind me and put her arms around my neck from behind with her head close to mine. "Hi Mom & Dad!"

"Honey! What're you doing there?" Peggy asked.

"I'm starting a new job in San Francisco on Monday!"

"Good for you!" Dad and Peggy both said. They talked about her new job for a bit while I carefully moved away from the camera to get another chair. Thom took mine and I carefully slid back into view of the camera to sit right next to Thom.

"When did you two finally make up?" Peggy asked. Thom's hand went into my lap to play.

Thom and I glanced toward each other and smiled. "A little over a week ago," I answered while Thom nodded.

"Did you find a place to live?" Peggy asked.

Thom giggled. "Yes and no. I found a place but it fell through." I gave her bare leg a light slap and she jumped a little. She gripped my dick harder at the same time. "Mike's letting me stay with him," she said smiling and looking at me.

"Oh really?" Peggy asked.

"So what's the news, Dad?" Thom quickly asked. She never had difficulty addressing him that way.

Dad took a deep breath. Peggy was more excited. "Your dad finally asked me to marry him!" she said holding the ring up to the camera.

"And she finally said yes!" Dad said.

Thom and I babbled our excitement with them for quite a while. Thom and I were asked to be the maid of honor and best man and we accepted. They were planning a small and simple ceremony in the yard at the house in a month. A few friends and family would be attending.

"She finally broke you down and got you to give in on that hippie wedding, eh Dad?" I asked laughing.

He nodded and looked at Thom's mom, her following his gaze. "I finally realized that life's too short to care about formalities." They looked back at the screen and between the two of us. "When you love someone you shouldn't waste time on misconceptions."

Thom and I looked at each other and pressed our foreheads together smiling.

"I think we should ask another question, don't you?" Dad asked and Peggy nodded.

"What's that Dad?" I said looking back at the screen.

"Are you two finally a couple?"

"What do you mean, finally?" I asked

"Mike, Mom & Dad have known about my feelings for years," Thom answered.

I shook my head looking downward. "Always the last to know!" Everyone laughed a little. "Yes, we're finally a couple."

"It's about time, son! We hoped the two of you would eventually figure out what we knew when you were little kids!"

"Amen!" Peggy said.

"We're glad you're both happy!" Thom said.

Then Dad was back to his normal direct self again asking, "So, should we make it a double wedding?"

Thom and I turned to each other with quizzical looks and smiled.