Thomas Meets Misty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, so hard. Oh I think we are going to be very good friends by the morning baby. Do I still look good enough to eat?" Misty said to him.

"Oh god yes baby. You look like a full course dinner. In my eyes you look like surf and turf. That's my favorite meal. Up until now!" Thomas replied.

"So what's your favorite meal now baby?" She replied back to him.

"Dark meat. Dark meat between your thighs." He laughed and said.

"Then eat some more of it. Do what you told me you would do. Eat me. Eat my pussy Thomas. Eat me and make me cum baby. Then I'll show you where to put this nice hard thick cock of yours!" She smiled and squeezed his cock again.

His smile was as huge as his cock and he began to kiss her and licked down her body. He took another minute or two for each tit and nipple before moving further down her beautiful dark body. She lay there on the bed with her black hair around her face and shoulders. Her body was spectacular. As Thomas moved down her warm body he inhaled her perfume. Then as he moved further down her body he caught her musk coming off her body already. As he licked below her belly button and down each side of her pussy he made sure he didn't touch it directly. She jumped and moaned as his mouth and tongue came close to her wetness again and again. He licked over the tops of her light brown thighs and she parted them wide for him.

"Oh yes baby. Lick me. Lick my pussy. Oh god. Come on Thomas. Make love to my pussy baby. Eat my cunt baby."

He teased her for a few more minutes getting her so worked up she cried out rocking her pussy before he even touched it. His cock so hard and so full of cum he felt like his dick was going to explode. As he moved between her legs now she bent them at the knees and opened her thighs wide. He smiled up at her and licked down into her inner thighs and up them touching her pussy lips with the tip of his tongue. She cried out and lifted her round beautiful ass up off the bed. He slid his hands under it and held her up off the bed.

He moved his lips lightly over her cunt and let her feel his warm breath less than an inch from the center of her opened wet cunt. She moaned again and held his head with her hand slowly moving it into her. She guided his mouth to exactly where she wanted him to lick her. As his tongue moved up and down her slit, he could taste her sweet salty juices already. She was close to cumming and he hadn't actually begun to eat her cunt.

She arched as his two lips come down on top of her slit and kissed her pussy. He kissed her pussy lips like he kissed her lips on her face. Then he put his tongue deep into her opening. He slowly moved it in and out of her hole fucking her with it. His fingers spread her pussy lips wider as she kept her hips arched up off the bed. He lifted up for a second to see what her pussy looked liked.

Oh God Misty. Your pussy is so pretty baby. I'm going to make slow soft love to it and then I'm going to fuck you." He moaned.

She held his head and pressed it into her cunt. She heard the words and her cunt felt his mouth moving on her wet opening. She arched again and began to pump into his face.

"Oh Thomas. It feels so good baby. Eat me. Eat me. Oh God. Lick it Thomas ahhhh! Yes. Oh fuck. Now suck it. OH GOD! Suck it. Yes. Oh Thomas eat me! AHHHHHH. AHHHHHH. AHHHHHHH. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" She was climaxing and cumming.

Her body was going wild as Thomas's tongue worked its way into her pussy hole again and then began to flick in and out faster and faster. He loved tongue fucking women. He loved tonguing Misty's pussy. She arched a few more times and finally she stayed up off the bed just grinding her hips around and around on his mouth and tongue crying out. Then as she reached the peek of her orgasm.

"Eat me Thomas, OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she yelled.

After a few minutes, she got herself back under control. She pulled him up to her mouth and kissed him hard. She tasted her own cum as their tongues mixed and fucked together. Thomas's cock was red and hard and she felt it throbbing on her inner thigh. He bit her neck.

"I want to fuck you. Oh god Misty. I have to fuck you now." He whispered into her ear.

"Oh Thomas. Please baby. One more time. Suck me one more time and make me cum. Then I will fuck you like no other woman has ever fucked you! I promise." She moaned and told him.

She was so full of lust for his mouth. She wanted him to work hard on her again and make her cum. She loved to have her pussy licked and sucked. She sometimes wondered if she liked it better than fucking. No not better than fucking but she did fucking love it. Especially when it was done right. Done like Thomas did her.

"Oh god Thomas. I promise baby I'm going to fuck you so good and so long. But, eat my pussy one more time. Please baby."

He smiled at her and licked his way back down her body. He licked her harder this time and used his fingers to begin to fuck her. When he inserted his finger into her, she moaned and so did he. She was so tight and so wet. Tight as any woman he had ever been with before in his life. As he pumped two of them in and out of her they got covered with her cum. He pulled it out and tasted it. She was sweet and made his cock jump with the idea that soon he would be inside that tight pussy hole fucking her body. He was just hoping he could last long. She was so dam beautiful. And he was so hard and so much in lust for her. He sucked her pussy this time for almost a ½ hour.

He sucked and licked and fingered fuck her pussy as she held his head moaning and humping her body on his face. She knew her body would take longer this time before she orgasm. But when she did it would be huge. Thomas didn't care how long he had to stay between her thighs. He loved eating pussy and he knew she would reward him with her body when he got her off this time. He opened her pussy again with his fingers, spreading it, seeing all of her pink insides. He flatten his tongue and pressed it against her pink insides. She lifted her ass up and rotated her hips fuck him now with a steady motion. He knew she was getting closer to another orgasm and he so wanted to get her off again.

His head was buried between her thighs that were pressing tightly against his temples. Her hands held his head tightly into her wet arm pussy. His face was pressed so tight against her pussy he could hardly get any air. He continued licking and sucking all of her, giving her more and more pleasure. Lust had filled his body completely. All he wanted to do is drive Misty crazy with the same lust so she would grab his and fuck him to death. What a way to go. He smiled a little as he sucked all the wetness between her legs. He licked, hummed, sucked and made love to that pussy while her musk drove him wild with desire. His hands, face and neck were covered with her cum as she had climaxed at least twice this time.

Then just as he was sure she was done, she had one more before she let his face go and relaxed her thighs from around his head. He moved up over her body still licking it. Again he stopped and sucked on her sexy nipples. As he moved up her body his cock rubbed over her things and then in-between her legs. She opened her eyes and smiled up at him. She wiped her cum off his face and kissed him. She could feel his hardness touching her upper thigh and then directly against her own wet what cunt. She knew he wanted to fuck. She wanted it too. She reached between their bodies and took his cock in her hands. Soon he would be fucking her and giving her more pleasure. But before that happened, she was going to suck his cock and give him some pleasure. She knew he had worked on her body for a very long time.

"Roll over baby." She told him.

She watched his body as he rolled over on his back. She smiled when she was his cock, so hard and thick and dripping with pre-cum sticking up in the air. She smiled down at him and started to lower her head. He realized she wasn't going to sit on his cock and fuck him. She was going to suck on him.

"You know you might get a mouth full of cum in a few seconds baby." He told her.

She smiled down at him and covered the big head with her lips. She sucked and licked the big hot cock head getting it all wet and slippery with her mouth. She came back up and kissed him hard.

"You look good enough to eat too Thomas. And you better save your cum for my pussy baby." She told him.

He moaned as her wet warm mouth went back down and over the cock head again. She started to pump the shaft with both of her small, soft, warm but firm hands. He arched his hips and held her head as he fucked her mouth for a few minutes. She sucked him like she was starving for his cock. Finally he couldn't stand it any longer and he pulled her up to him.

"Oh God baby. I don't want to cum in your mouth. Not the first time. I want to cum in your pussy the first time. Come on sit on my cock and fuck me. I want you so bad!" He told her.

Now it was Misty's turn to give this loving man what he so desperately desired from her. She was going to fuck him and let him fuck her. She was so very happy to let him come into her room and now her body. IT was around 3AM and both of them had been making love for over an hour and a half. She pushed him back on the bed and slowly moved over him with her body. He watched as she slowly lowered her body down on his huge hard cock. It was red and very thick with a great mushroom head. She covered it with her pussy and reached under her until she could open her pussy's outer lips and let his cock head touch her pink insides. He arched a little and she felt his thickness pushing into her hole.

She was too tight. She started to wiggle and slowly rocked on his cock as she sat further down on it. She could feel his thick head going, a little more, going, almost there, going, it's almost inside her, gone. The big red cock head was now in her cunt. She looked down at him and they both smiled. She began to rock back and forth as she pushed down on this big club between her legs. God he was so nice. Thick and hard and each time he lifted his ass up he pushed a little more of his cock into her. He arched his back and pushed more of his dick in her pussy. She had at least 3 or 4 inches inside her now. Misty said to herself, "time to get all of Thomas in me!" She began to ride up and down on him now. Lifting her body and using the spring in her knees, she lifted and let almost all of him come sliding out of her pussy. Then she would lower her wet arm cunt hole back down on top of his cock taking just about all of him inside her.

Thomas said, "push down Misty and take all of me baby."

She smiled and lifted up and as she pushed down he pushed up and their bodies met. She had all of him inside her now and bent forward so she could kiss him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her in that position and began pumping and thrusting his thick cock up into her hole. Quicker and faster and harder he pumped as her pussy hole held his cock tight. It rubber her walls with 6 or 7 inches of thick very hard cock with each thrust he gave her. His hips pumped and pumped and pumped as his cock fucked her cunt hole again and again and again. She moaned in his face as he held her and fucked her like a mad man. He was going crazy with lust and wanted to cum so fucking bad. Her breath came in quick short gaps as Thomas rammed his cock into her over and over and over again. Misty was really loving the feeling his thick cock was giving her pussy and her brain. She couldn't remember when she had been fucked like this, it was a long, very long time ago.

Her cunt walls were squeezing tighter now and she knew she was going to cum soon. She moaned with each thrust now and Thomas held her tighter around the waist as he lifted his ass up off the bed and held both of them up in the air. She was impaled completely by his hard cock. He held her like that not moving.

"OH god Thomas. Fuck me baby. Keep pumping. Oh god don't stop you feel so good," she moaned and told him in a deep husky voice.

He licked her neck and face as he began to hump her now making her body lift and then letting gravity drop her back down on his cock. He told her to sit up a little. She did and he began sucking on those big tits hanging down in from of his face. First the left one, then the right one. She cried out as her tits were sucked as hard as Thomas could suck them. He tried to get all of her 40Ds in his mouth. Sucking hard he moved from one side to the other still humping her pussy and knowing he was going to cum very soon. With a quick and surprising move he rolled them both over on to Misty's back.

Now as he looked down at her he began to ram his cock into her again. She returned the fuck stroke for stroke.

"Fuck me Thomas. Fuck me baby. Ohhh GODDD. It's so good. Don't stop baby. Fuck me. FUCK ME!"

Thomas had no intention of stopping he had one thing on his brain and that was to cum. He was close, very close but so was she. Thomas put his hands under her ass now and lifted her lower body up a he pumped into her with such desire he wasn't aware of how hard or fast he was ramming his cock into her. She was lost too her body was working on providing her with so much pleasure. Nothing else mattered to her now but cumming. She moaned and lifted her legs around his waist humping her beautiful ass up into him again and again. Thomas felt her legs wrap around his waist and drive her cunt into him. She squeezed her legs and her pussy trapping him as deep as she could get him in her. He moaned as she rotated her hips and lifted her ass. She was the one who elevated both of them up off the bed now.

"Oh God Thomas. I'm cumming. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She was crying out and screaming.

Thomas let her do whatever she wanted to do and cum. He wasn't about to take a change and wreck her orgasm. As her beautiful dark body hung in the air cumming and cumming he slowly pumped as much as he could with her arms and legs holding him tight against her. When she peeked and was beginning to come down from her long hard orgasm, he put his arms under her thighs and lifted them higher and higher until the back of her knees were over his shoulders.

Now he worked on cumming. His cock was like a piston and it slammed into her cunt again with a very fast hard motion. Faster and faster he worked as he could feel himself moving closer and closer to an orgasm. Higher and higher and higher he moved, and then it hit him. His cock swelled and got even harder inside Misty's pussy. She felt his cock get harder and hotter.

"Oh yes baby. Cum. Cum in my pussy baby. Fuck me baby. Fill me with your cum," she knew what was coming and she moaned up at him

Thomas tried to hold back for as long as he could. He wanted this feeling to stay with him forever. He didn't care what happened or when it happened all he wanted was Misty's pussy sucking hard on his cock as he buried it again and again into her. Misty was grinning her cunt on his cock trying to get him off as good as she possibly could. She wanted Thomas's orgasm to be the best he had ever had. Thomas knew his orgasm was going to be one of his best, but when the first shot of cum slammed into his lover under him, it felt like he was going to die.

"Oh God. Yes. Yes. Yes. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Thomas moaned.

The pleasure was more than he had ever expected. He shot load after load of cum into Misty's body. He pumped and pumped until his cum was spitting out the sides of her cunt each time he slammed into her hole. He fucked her and fucked her over and over again as he continued to cum. He was going insane with pleasure as his cock rammed one last time and he held it s deep as he could. He let her legs go and she wrapped them around his waist again and held him as tight as she could letting him stay inside her as deep as he could go. She licked his lips and then kissed him deeply.

Misty and Thomas finally fell asleep in each other's arms around 4AM. Thomas woke up at about 8AM and had to piss so badly he wasn't sure he would make it to the bathroom. He rolled over from Misty's warm body and ran into the bathroom to relieve his needs.

While he was in there he showered and used her razor to shave. He wrapped a towel around his waist and came back into the bedroom. He saw Misty lying on her back in the big bed still sound asleep. His cum was gone from her stomach, thighs and pussy.

Her dark skin was beautiful against the white sheets. They had fucked each other like animals just a few hours ago and both of them had been covered with cum when they fell asleep holding each other. Sometime during the early morning hours, Misty must have gotten up, most likely to take a piss too. To his surprise she must have cleaned off her body and now looked very fresh. As the sun started coming up, Misty's room was getting the direct rays. He watched her body as the light started to fill the room. He touched her leg and she moved it. Thomas could now see her pussy slit shinning up at him. Thomas inhaled her light perfume as he moved his face closer to her. He loved her clean fresh smell.

He sat on the bed and just looked at this beautiful woman in front of him. He watched her breasts rise and fall as she slept her nipples fat and soft. He wanted to touch them but let her sleep. Instead, he moved around and looked between her thighs at her almost completely shaved pussy. That was another surprise to him. When they first came into her hotel room around 1:30AM, she wasn't shaved only trimmed. He knew because he ate her pussy in the doorway minutes after they were inside and the door closed. He knew dam well she wasn't bald then. But, right afterwards she went into the bathroom to freshen up. When she came out of the bathroom, she had shaved the sides and top of her pussy. He was starting to get hard as he looked at her smooth dark skin in the morning light.

As more and more light came into the room, he moved up and lightly kissed her pussy. She moaned and felt his tongue licking down between her thighs as far as he could reach. Her hands reached for his head as she spread her legs for him. Thomas immediately moved between her thighs. Now as his mouth covered almost all of her warm pussy, she lifted her ass up pushing her pussy against his mouth.

"Oh Thomas! Oh yes baby. Lick me," she moaned .

Her hands came down tight and held his head on her open slit gently pushing it in against her cunt. He loved the musk which starting to be released by her body as he worked it. He wanted her to cum from his mouth and tongue and he wanted to watch her pussy go crazy as she went off.

The closer he could get to it the better, and with it in his mouth when she climaxed he was a happy guy. He knew she loved to have her pussy licked and suckled, so he gave her what she loved. His tongue began to run up and down her entire slit. His mouth sucked both sides of her fat swollen pussy. She slowly began to rotate her hips around in an up and down motion as he began to tongue fuck her pussy. He looked up over it to see her face. Misty had her eyes closed and her mouth was forming a small smile as his tongue made love to her cunt hole. She was breathing faster now as he licked and licked her pussy. He could hear her moaning as his fingers now danced over her wet warm pussy and slide into her hole.

He worked his fingers in and out of her pussy as his mouth now searched and located her hard round little clit. He told her to help him by pulling up on the skin above her cunt. She moved her hands off of his head and opened used them to move her clit hood out of the way by elevating it. There in front of him in the sunlight was her pretty oblong, little, swollen, rock hard clit right in front of his eyes. He flicked it lightly with his tongue and Misty immediately lifted her ass up off the bed and pumped it hard into his face. He knew he had her. He knew she was going to cum nicely as he now concentrated only on her clit. He flicked his tongue again over her clit.