Thomas Meets Misty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she told him: "Don't move. Let me do the work. I want this to last as long as we can make it. Slow and easy baby. I'm going to fuck you slow and easy. Mmmmmm it feels so good! So fucking good!"

Thomas smiled and laid back against the tub as his beautiful dark woman slowly fucked him. Back and forth, back and forth Misty rocked her body as he watched her move! Every once in a while she would bend in and kiss him fucking his mouth with her tongue. Every once in a while Thomas would lift up or she would bend down far enough for him to suck her nipples!

She had her eyes closed now and just moved and rotated her hips making her pussy slip and slide around on his cock! It was one fantastic feeling and sight. Thomas had never been fucked like this before, and he loved it. His cock felt huge. He wanted to thrust it up into her again and again and ram her cunt as he screamed and shot his load, but she told him to stay still! They had been doing this now for at least 30 or 40 minutes! In fact they had been slowly fucking for so long the water was now coo! Misty felt herself getting chilled again!

When she shivered again, Thomas opened his eyes and said "Come baby! Let's get out dry off and finish making love on the bed!"

She didn't want to stop but the water was very cool! Finally she said "OH GOD. OK! But hurry baby. Hurry. I want you back in me ASAP!"

He smiled and then moaned as he felt her slowly lifted her pussy up his thick hard cock.

She got out of the tub and handed him a towel! He didn't dry himself, he began to dry her. She stood there letting him dry her and do whatever he wanted to her body! His mouth and tongue felt so nice licking her pussy. He rubbed and licked her until she couldn't stand it any longer. As he watched her body rock on his hands he knew he was really getting to her and soon she would cum for him!

She finally moaned and told him "Come on baby. Come on let's get in bed and fuck! I have got to have you back inside me baby OH god Thomas. I want your big cock inside my pussy."

But he was so hard and so worked up with passion and desire he couldn't wait until they were on the bed! He couldn't walk that far He had to have her now. He lifted her up in the air with his strong arms and when he did, she wrapped her legs around him immediately! She reached down between them and inserted his hard cock back inside her.

She told him: "Take me to bed baby and fuck me all night! Oh Thomas! I love you baby. Fuck me good baby make me cum over and over."

She was slowly riding back and forth on his cock as he held her with her back against the bathroom wall! He pushed all the way into her until their bodies touched. But, instead of carrying her to the bed like she was thinking he was going to do, he turned around and sat her on the edge of the counter and sink!

He told her "I can't wait for the bed baby. I have to fuck you now. Here and now baby. It's my turn now. Now you lay back against the wall and let me fuck you!"

She moaned as she slipped her fingers around the shaft of his big cock feeling how wet and slippery he was s he pumped into her! She had coated his thick shaft with her cum and he was really enjoying how smooth her cunt walls felt as there was little friction now as he fucked her. She was in a dreamland with his big cock fucking her and she didn't care where he did it!

She only knew she wanted John to fuck her for the rest of the night. All she wanted in her life at this minute was his big thick cock back all the way up inside her lustful body! As Thomas took control now he didn't fuck her slow. He didn't fuck her easy! He was way beyond that stage. His body was so full of lust it scared him a little. He had never felt like this before. His hips began to pump and pump his cock hard and fast into her body, again and again and again! She cried out feeling all of him pushing into her body over and over again and she loved it! She fucking loved it! He arched his back and pushed his ass hard into her, shoving his cock all the way into her pussy many, many times!

He lifted her legs from around his body now and moved them up higher in the air, placing a foot on each shoulder. She locked her ankles around his neck! He held her hips and rammed his hard cock like a jackhammer now into her! She arched her hips and tried to lift her ass to meet his stroke, but with her legs up this high she couldn't do much except feel his big cock ramming into her hole.

She cried "Fuck me baby Oh Thomas. Oh god baby. Fuck me! Fuck me hard. Fuck me. Harder!! Harder baby. Fuck me as hard as you can.I want you to hurt me! Fuck me and make me cum. I'm almost there sugar! OH FUCK. YES THOMAS. HARDER BABY!"

He was humping into her with everything he had now. His cock looked like a blur as it went in and out of her pussy, lifting her body up a little off the counter with each thrust!

He held her hips and just rammed his cock into her over and over and over and over again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his head down as he kept pumping into her cunt. As his mouth circled her huge long nipple, she shoved it into his mouth hard! He took as much of the big tit into his mouth and sucked as hard as he could suck!

She cried out: "I'm cumming baby. Oh God. It's so fucking good baby. Oh don't stop. Fuck me harder. OHHH GODDDDD HERE I GOOOOO! Ohhhh Ohhh Ohhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

She went off like a rocket or some sex-crazed lover. He let her legs drop now and she lifted that dark ass up of the counter and fucked him back hard and long!! She had reached two orgasms back to back in only a few seconds as they rammed into each other!

Finally he lifted her up off the counter and walked towards the bed. She was still humping her pussy on his extremely hard thick cock as he buried it all the way inside her. She was slowly coming down from a huge orgasm. But because he still had his huge thick cock inside her pussy she didn't come down completely! Misty held him tight as he walked them both into the bedroom and stood in front of the bed.

She whispered. "Lay me down and fuck me baby and I'll make you cum!"

Thomas slowly lowered her to the bed keeping his cock inside her. As she lay there on the edge of the bed Thomas was standing up. He looked down at her beautiful body and they both could feel his cock jump with his excitement! He told her there wasn't enough light in the room and he wanted to see her. He slid his cock out of her pussy with a pop. Misty moaned when it came out and Thomas walked to the lamp on each side of the bed. He turned them on and walked back towards her open legs. She watched his cock all the way. It bounced as he took each step! It was wet, thick and the head was purple. She marveled at how her small pussy could accept such a thick hard thing like his cock. But, she was glad it could. She moved up on the bed and as she lay there she put her feet on the bed bending her knees. Thomas moved up between then and stroked her cunt slit a few times.

She smiled and told him "Come back baby. Put that big cock in me and fuck me again. God baby I love your cock!"

He smiled and said: "I love it too. But, baby! I love your pussy more!"

As he knelt between her legs he just looked at her.

She asked him "Something wrong baby?"

He replied "No. I was just wondering if you would let me do something?"

She smiled and told him: "Anything. Anything you want baby! I'm yours."

He smiled and told her: "Well I want to fuck your tits. I want to slid my cock between them before I put it back into your pussy and we fuck again!"

She smiled and pushed her large full breasts together. Thomas moaned as he moved up over her stomach and straddled her tits.

With a knee on both sides of her body he placed his thick cock under her tits and began slowly pumping it up and down as she held her tits tight together. It was such a fantastic sexy sight to see. Her dark body and his white cock very hard now from his excitement was moving between her tits faster now making them both more excited! As he pumped up the head of his cock was close enough now for her to lick! So he would push his cock up between her big tits and hold it there as her tongue licked out over the big purple head! Then he would move it back so he could pump some more.

As he pumped his cock up and down between her tits, she told him. "Pull my nipples baby!"

He smiled as he pumped his cock between her big mounds. His fingers came down and he began to pull and rub her big long nipples, which got longer as he worked on them! She was smiling up at him as he continued to fuck her tits and pull on her nipples with his fingers! Finally after a few more minutes he felt like he was going to cum. He didn't know if he wanted to shoot a load all over her tits and face, or do what she asked and put his cock inside her and cum in her pussy! His lust took over and made the choice for him. He moved his cock out from between her full round breasts and slid it down her stomach leaving a small wet trail of pre-cum as he moved between her thighs. He smiled at her as he guided his cock back to her wet waiting pussy.

She lifted just a little as he inserted the head against her opening! She pushed as John pushed and the head went back into her!

"Oh YES!!", Misty moaned out as Thomas pushed more and more of his big cock into her cunt!

He slowly began to pump in and out of her as she lifted her ass and met his thrust with her own. They both knew this fuck was going to be hard, fast and very, very good. He was deep inside her now, ramming into her with all of his hardness. She humped and humped her cunt on his meat and they both moaned and moaned as they fucked. Thomas put his arms under her thighs and lifted them up and put her knees over her head. He than began fucking down into her body like a piston. He was ramming her body with all the energy he had left inside him. She was moaning and moaning as he fucked her so hard it was pushing the air out of her each time he pumped down into her. He was close and she knew it! She was working the walls of her pussy as tight as she could get them, trying to hold his big cock deep inside her.

This was making him even more sensitive as he slid his cock along the walls of her tightening pussy! She could feel his cock thicken even more now and she knew he was going to cum!

She told him "Oh yes baby. Cum inside me Thomas. Fill me baby. I want all of your cum baby. Fuck me faster and cum for me. Cum for Misty. Cum for me baby!"

She held her tits together and squeezed then showing him her hard long nipples as he worked in and out of her. She knew he loved her nipples almost as much as he loved her pussy!

He was seconds away from shooting the biggest load of cum in his life! Her cunt was so soft and so tight as she squeezed her muscles as hard a she could! This was all he could take! He cried out and began to cum! Oh god it felt so fucking good! He almost yelled with each shot of cum that he pumped into her beautiful dark body! Again and again his cock pumped shots of warm thick cum into her lovely body. Misty moaned as she felt him fill her pussy completely and then felt it running slowly down her pussy and into the crack of her ass. She held on to him as he finished her off with a huge hard thrust. Burying his cock as deep as he could push it into her sweet pussy. They stayed like that for a long, long time.

Her legs and arms wrapped tightly around his body and Thomas holding her head up in his hands kissing her.

She pulled her lips off of his and held his face as she looked in his eyes saying: "Oh Thomas baby. Oh yes. I love you. I love you so much!"

He kissed her and told her he loved her too!

After about 10 minutes he felt his flat cock slip out of her pussy. He was done now and so was she. As they lay on their sides kissing and touching softly and gently, Thomas felt this was the best time to ask Misty something!

He said: "Misty. When we get back to the city, I want you to move in with me. I want you with me all the time! What do you think about that idea?"

Misty's smile was huge and she kissed him and told him: "Oh yes. Oh GOD yes Thomas I would love to live with you. I love you baby. I love you so much"

As she talked telling him how bad she wanted to live with him and how much she loved him, Thomas could feel his cock starting to slowly grow again! It wasn't just lust or passion this time making his cock big again! It was also love, love for a dark skin woman he had always wanted in his life. He would worship her and make love to her every night and day!

He would suck her pussy and make sure he pleased her so she would never want any one else. And, if they were happy in 6 months he would ask her to marry him! She began to feel his cock growing between them!

She smiled and said: "Baby is that your cock I feel growing up my body. OH I hope so. I want to ride it until I scream with a huge orgasm!"

They rolled over and she straddled his hips She sat up on him and he put his hands under his head and watched his beautiful dark skin woman begin to ride his cock and fuck him again!

As she rode up and down on his full-grown cock, she smiled and said "Every night baby, every fucking night we're going to do this!"

He moaned as he watched her bouncing up and down like a machine on his hard cock! Moaning and throwing her head back, Thomas watched her go crazy on his hard cock as she climaxed! He knew he had died and gone to heaven as he heard her cry out and climax.

The End.......

Copyright ©2012 All Rights Reserved

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
billytime71billytime71over 11 years ago
Classic

One of the best written stories. I love it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neglected Black Housewife Black housewife finds young white stud at bookstore.in Interracial Love
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
More Stories