All Comments on 'Thomasina Ch. 03'

by frillypanty

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
gaff to be used?

Instead of piercings to his cock and back near his balls there was other ways to hide or control his erection. The use of a good gaff or a false pussy works for many instead of the metal hardware. Healthier and safer with a gaff. But at least you did not have a padlock put on them. The sisters are a little too dominant and should let Tom know what is planned for him in advance. It sounds like he thinks it is only for the weekend, but they seem to want him to do this full time or the very least part time after their parents get back from their trip. I hope that they do not set him up with dating men, since he seems attracted to women only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A delightful departure

from the gay stories disguised with a bit of lingerie we so often find in TX-CD section.

I've been cross-dressing since I was young but I only summoned up courage to venture out many years later in my mid-teens. I remembered that on my first trip out as a girl, I went a BHS and tried on a skirt. However, for unknown reasons I didn't get it at the end. From your stories, I gathered that we physically very similar. I only wish that I had my sisters to help me out, although body piercing is really not my cup of tea.

A very nice series that brings back nervy yet titillating memories. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ditto last 2 anons

Glad there was no gay sex.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 7 years ago
Wonderful Saga

Thomasina is so lucky to have such loving sisters as guides to her inner and outer selves. Very hot and wet. How about a Chapter 04?

xoxo,

Di

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous