Thompsons Ferry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLGRANT
SLGRANT
6 Followers

Sitting in the bush, Nichol watches as her mama start to walk to the car. Looking back and forth between her mama and Mr. Delray Nichol is sure that there must have been a signal she did not see because suddenly her mama changes directions and come to the side of the car where her daughter is concealed in the bush. She walk over until she is a few feet from her boss and stops with her head down and her hands behind her saying "Massa, yo' nigga is ready to serve you."

Mr. Delray just nods and begins to walk around her looking at her from top to bottom, examining her closely. "Mm the new uniform fits very well nigger. The skirt is a little long and the neckline doesn't show enough of your beautiful tits. But that really does not matter since you will not be wearing very long."

"Massa, is you gonna use dis niggas holes in front o' your guests tonight?"

"Girl tonight there are going to be two bitch niggers serving my guests and the both of you will be fully available to anyone who wants to use you."

"Yes, Massa, of course. You said two niggas Massa, is da other one yo' sec'tary?"

"No, nigger, not my secretary. But she is someone you know. And tonight you will be able to show her how well you have learned your place as my nigger!" Then with a chuckle he adds "That's right nigger! The other whore that will be there is your mother!" As he watches that sink in to her mind, he swats her firmly on the ass and tells her to get in the car. As soon as he sits behind the wheel, she closes the driver's door and hurries around to the passenger side and climbs in just as the car begins to back out of the driveway.

Nichol had forgotten about her friends and the game she was playing as soon as Mr. Delray pulled into the driveway. Now her mind is whirling! What did everything she had just seen mean? What did it mean when mama asked if he was going to "use dis niggas holes", and what did he mean about her mama and grandma being "fully available to anyone who wants to use you"? And why did he tell her mama that she would not be wearing that pretty new uniform for very long? And what did her mama mean about "holes" bein used?

That night when her daddy tells her it is time for her to go to bed, she decided that she was gonna wait up and talk to her mama about everything she had seen and heard that night. Yet, even with as much as her mind was spinning with questions, she drifted off into a dream filled sleep.

When she woke the next morning the first thing in her mind, were her dreams. The main parts that she could remember were about a tall handsome white man. In her dream, he was confidant and strong and he called her "my nigger". He also gave her a necklace just like the one her mama was wearing and she never took it off, even to take a bath. Even though she never saw his face in her dream, she knew he was an older man, and that he was very good looking, and that she was thrilled to call him "Master"!

When she got out of bed and went to the kitchen for breakfast, she was only a little surprised that her mama was still not home. That had become fairly common in the three years that mama had been working for Mr. Delray, less common but still not strange is when her mama did not come home that night either. Nichol, however is not the average ten year old little girl. When she sets her mind to something, she never forgets what she is after, and does not give up until she gets it!

That very tenacity surprises her mother two weeks later when Nichol walks into the kitchen one night long after she was supposed to be asleep. With Nichol sitting at the table, Traci gets hot coco ready for the two of them and wonders aloud "Baby-girl, what you doin awake so late?"

"I don't know mam! I just caint sleep."

"Now girl, I am your mama and I know when there is something bothering my little girl! And there has been something nagging at you for weeks now. So drink your coco and talk to your mama about whatever is on your mind."

Now that the moment has arrived, Nichol cannot remember any of the questions that have been plaguing her for the last few weeks. "Uhm... well... mama I don' wan' you gettin' mad at me! I wasn't spyin' or nuthin'. It was jus' an accident that I saw..."

Not sure what in the world her eldest daughter is going on about Traci decides she needs to find out. "Girl, what are you goin' on about? Tell yo' mama what it is that has you so worked up. I promise that whatever it is I won't get mad at you child. Ok?"

"K, mama. Th'other night we was playin' outside in the yard. We was playin' hide-n-seek, and I was hidin' in the bushes next to the driveway, you know the ones mama?"

Not wanting to slow her daughter down, Traci just mumbles "Mmhmm..."

"Well, I was jus' hidin' there waitin' to run to the base nex' to the house. And right then, uhm, Mr. Delray drove up an' parked right in front of my hidin' place. That was the night that he give you that pretty silver necklace you been wearin' ever since, and he come to pick you up for the party at his home."

Starting to think she knows where this is going, Traci nods her head and tells Nichol "I remember, but I didn't see you there baby girl. How long were you hidden there?"

Very relieved that her mama isn't angry at her, Nichol begins to relax and is beginning to remember the questions she has been fretting over for a while now. "Uhm, well mama, I was there until after you and Mr. Delray were gone."

"Uh huh," Now Traci is getting a little nervous herself, wondering what questions her little girl is going to ask. "So you were right there the whole time then? Well, I bet you have lots of questions for me don't you girl?"

"Yes, mama. You and Mr. Delray said some stuff that has me real curious. Like; how come when you an' daddy talk about him you say "Mr. Delray" but when you were in the driveway you called him "Massa"?

With a soft chuckle, Traci reaches across the table and strokes her daughters cheek and says "Baby girl, when you have a question, you sure come up with a good 'un! But you are a bit younger than I was when I had these kinda questions for my mama! So this is gonna be a little more difficult for me to answer. But I'm gonna do my best to answer you.

"Well, girl, here goes... Some of us black folks want a different kinda relationship with white folks. And sometimes we get lucky and meet a white man or woman that wants to have the same kinda special relationship with us. When that happens we call the white folks "Massa" or "Mistress". And a while back I got real lucky and Massa James wanted to have that kinda relationship with your mama."

"Oh, ok mama. How come Massa James calls you "nigger"? Aint that a bad thing to be callin' you?"

"Nichol, you don' call him "Massa". You jus' keep callin' him "Mr. Delray" you got that baby girl? An' no, when my Massa calls me his "nigger" it is a good thing!

"You see yo' mama was raised to be a nigga. I wanted to have a Massa claim me ever since I jus' about thirteen. An' when I got pregnant with you and then yo' sister, I didn't think I would ever have a Massa. But then Massa James found me an' he wanted me to be his nigga. That day was one o' the best days in yo' mamas life!"

"Mama? Can I be a nigga too? Can I have a Massa like you an' gran'ma?"

"I tell you what, baby girl, if you still wan' ta be a nigga when you are thirteen, I will start teachin' you like my mama taught me. Ok?"

"Ok mama. But don' you be forgetin' cuz I aint gonna! Uhm, I still have some more questions mama..."

"I expect that you do girl, go ahead and ask 'em!"

Taking a moment to gather her thoughts, Nichol says "Ok mama, first you asked Mr. Delray if he was gonna "use his niggas holes." What did you mean by that? And why did he call you an' gran'ma "whore niggers?"

Thinking about how she is going to begin to explain sex and its "darker" kinky side to a ten year old, Traci looks at Nichol for a long moment and then begins "Well now, baby girl there are things that men want to do with women, and that women want the men to do. But if you want to be a special nigga fo' yo' Massa someday, you aint gonna let yo'self do them until you get claimed by yo' Massa. If you want to be a special nigga someday, yo' body is only fo' the man that picks you to be his property. An' only he is gonna get to do those things, ok baby?

"And "whore" is jus' another name that Massa James calls his nigga. There are others, some you have maybe heard, others you mayn't have. We will talk about them when you gets a little older, if you still wants to be a nigga."

"Ok, mama. Mama? When can I start learnin' to be a good nigga from you an' Gran'ma?"

"Well damn, baby girl! What you think you doin' right now? Askin' questions and listenin' to the answer is learnin'!" "Oh! Yeah, I s'pose yo' right mama!" Says Nichol with a giggle.

"Well, baby girl it is getting' late and we both got to be getting' up early. So go get yo'self some sleep and we'll continue this again later."

"Yes mama. G'nite mama I love you."

"G'nite, baby girl." A bemused Traci murmurs before wandering to her own bed and climbing in next to her husband.

TEENA, PT. II

Teena Jones has managed to get herself into more trouble than she ever thought possible. She never imagined that her two bosses were smart enough to figure out that she has been embezzling money from the company! After all these two white men don't even pay attention to the balance sheets she has given them for the last three months. But the two men did figure it out somehow! And now she is in a situation that she does not think she can worm her way out of this this time. And now that she is caught, she is being forced to make a decision that will decide her life for the next twenty or more years! She has two options to pick from, and she does not like either of them. But she only has seconds left to make a choice that will have repercusions that she cannot begin to foresee!

Looking at the men seated across the table from her, and considering her decision for what seems like an hour but is only about ten seconds Teena clears her throat and voices her life altering statement "I choose option number... two!"

James Delray looks at his business partner and best friend Mark Wilson and with a sharp laugh says "I told you this bitch nigger was too much of a coward to go to the County Work Farm! HA!"

Standing up and pulling one of the heavy bags off the floor and placing it on the table in front of him, James looks at the black woman seated on the far side of the table. Staring at her like he is waiting for a reaction from her, and not getting it, James tells her "Nigger, when a white man stands up and you are sitting, you will get off your black ass and standup unless you are told different! Now get on your feet and strip! A nigger like you does not wear clothes unless she is told to!"

He then begins pulling items from the bag on the table that are unfamiliar and disturbing to Teena. And as the pile grows, her apprehension grows with along with it. The unease she feels is not helped as she begins to undress in front of the men that until just moments before were held in contempt by her. And then there is the way that they are looking at her, they are staring at her as if she is now just a thing. The way their eyes are cataloging her features makes her feel as if she is just a collection of parts, and not an entire person. But the most disturbing part of this situation is the way she is reacting to it. She is not embarrassed like she "should" feel. Instead she is feeling exhilarated by the idea that these two older white men are plainly aroused by her! Her humiliation is countered by the feeling that this is, in some way that she does not understand, right.

Just as these thoughts are running through her mind, James walks around the table and approaches the naked black woman from behind. "Damn, Mark this nigger has got one hell of a nice ass!" he then puts his hand between her shoulder blades and pushes her until she has bent over the table. When he has her held down on the table top, he puts his hand on her ass and begins to squeeze and jiggle first one cheek then the other. "Mmm, nice and firm! I am gonna love shoving my dick in this ass and hearing her beg me to be gentle while I fuck her hard and deep!" then with a sharp, hard slap on her ass that leaves a perfect hand print, he grabs her by the hair and pulls her back to a standing position and pushes her to walk in front of him. Steering her with the firm grip of his fingers entwined in her shoulder length hair, he leads her around the table to stand a few feet away from the table.

Once she is where he wants her, James tells her "stay, nigger" while he starts to separate the items that he had taken from the bag that is now empty and on the floor under the table. To Teenas eyes the items are strange and forbidding. They are black leather, stainless steel, rubber and chains. Some of them she is aware of what they are, the shackles and handcuffs she recognizes, but others are somewhat mysterious to her. There is a thing that has leather straps, steel rings and a rubber ball that she cannot figure out the purpose of.

James walks around her, looking her over from top to bottom. Telling her to spread her feet shoulder width apart and to lace her finger together behind her head. "Ok. Now open your mouth and put your tongue out over your bottom lip. Back straight, bitch! Push those tits out! Move those hips forward. That's better, nigger. This position is called 'display'. When you are told to display you will get into this exact position. I will not tolerate any errors.

He then grabs the strange thing with the rubber ball and steps behind her. Then he reaches around and pushes the ball into her open mouth and begins adjusting the straps around the back of her head and from her jaw to the top of her head. When he is done, the ball is firmly held in place with no way for her to force it out, spreading her jaw open to an almost uncomfortable degree and making any attempt at speech impossible beyond garbled mumbling.

Next James begins with the leather straps that she had wondered about. First he cinches one around each wrist and padlocks them. When they are secure he repeats the process with each ankle, and then her waist. And finally he places a wide stiff collar around her neck that holds her chin up and forces her to look forward. When the collar is locked in place, he connects the wrist cuffs to the collar with lengths of chain, then each ankle is connected to the waist belt and the waist belt is connected to the front of the collar in the same manner.

Stepping back to inspect his handy-work, James looks at his friend and invites him to check out the bindings and inspect the nigger bitch. "Come on Mark, check out our new acquisition! This may be one of our best pieces of property yet. Too bad it cost us so much! A free nigger is always better, but this will be a good one anyway.

Standing to take advantage of the offer, Mark Wilson stands in front of Teena and looks her over. Without warning he thrusts his hand between her legs and pushes his finger between her pussy lips. "God damn! This nigger cunt is already wet! I would not have figured her to, but it seems she is getting off on this James! You sure as hell can spot 'em buddy! How did you know that this one might be a good nigger?"

Smiling at his friend, James tells him that he was only about eighty percent sure until just now. "But I tell you that I figured there would be more of a fight from her! It is a bit of a letdown. But I also told you that she was going to be a good fuck-monkey once she is broken!" then he reaches in to the pile of equipment and pulls out several bundles of rope. Walking to the end of the table he asks his partner and friend to bring the woman to him. "Hey, Mark, would you bring that wore nigger here so we can get her ready?"

Mark takes a grip on the chain between her collar and waist, just below her collar. Pulling on the chain, Mark tells her "Move your black ass, bitch! It is time you learn what you're good for! And we are looking forward to teaching you your place. You will not enjoy it at first nigger, but you will come to, in time. And if not, too bad! You belong to us now, you may as well learn to enjoy it!"

As soon as Mark has her positioned at the end of the table, he and James each grab a pair of rope bundles and unwind them. Taking a rope and folding it in half the men run the open ends of the ropes through "D" rings on each of the steel cuffs on the niggers ankles, then running them through the closed ends, binding them to the cuffs. Each man then loops the rope around the legs of the table, pulling her legs apart until her feet are in contact with the legs of the table. The ropes are then wrapped around both the table legs and the woman's ankles, securing her in place. They then attach the ropes to her wrist cuffs in the same way. The running ends of the ropes are secured to the legs at the far end of the table, stretching the nigger flat on top of the table. And as a final touch, one more length of rope is secured to the left side of the steel waist belt, run under the table and tied to the right side of her waist. The six points of attachment effectively immobilize Teena.

As she is being bound to the wooden conference table, Teena begins to get nervous. She has never allowed herself to be tied up by any of her boyfriends and is unsure about how she feels being totally and completely at the mercy of the two men. When they have finished tying her down, her first impulse is to pull on the ropes and try to stand or move. Even though she knew that she would not be able to, the feeling of immobility and helplessness scares her more than thinking about what the two white men are planning to do to her. Her thoughts are roughly interrupted by her hair being pulled hard enough to lift her head off the table and turn her to face James.

With a grin that makes her even more worried, James looks her in the eyes and says "look at me nigger! I want you to see what is coming and what you have to look forward to!" With that he picks up a strange looking device from amid the pile of items on the table. It is unlike anything she has seen before, to her it looks like a stack of different size balls that have been arranged from largest to smallest and smashed together with a handle on the bottom of the largest. She sees that the smallest ball is about the size of a golf ball and the other three get progressively larger until the biggest is about twice the size of the smallest one.

The second item that he pulls from the pile she knows what it is and what it is for. She is just not sure what purpose there is for a riding crop in this situation.

The third and last looks like some medieval torture device. It looks like a stick wrapped in two-tone braided leather with about thirty or so straps of leather that are about a quarter of an inch wide and a foot and a half long.

Still holding her head twisted at a painful angle, his next statement horrifies her more than the helpless position she is in. "Now nigger, your punishment begins! You will receive one stroke for every $500 you stole from us!"

Shocked to her very core at the thought that these two white men apparently intend to whip her like an old time plantation slave, Teena begins really pulling against the ropes and screaming at them, pleading them not to whip her. Unfortunately for her, not even she can understand what she is screaming. About the only thing that all of her struggling and screaming accomplishes is to sling drool around all over her face and the table under her.

"But first..." James says as he moves behind her with the odd shaped rubber thing.

SLGRANT
SLGRANT
6 Followers