Thompsons Ferry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chocking out a combination laugh and cough, Mark says "Oh! Damn James! I can't believe you just said "Butt first" when you are going to shove that thing up her ass! HA! Damn!"

Now standing behind her with the butt-plug that he is about to shove into her, James says "Mmm! Damn this is a fine sight Mark! You should see this. This niggers cunt is dripping wet and the lips are gaping open waiting for a hard cock to use her! Looking at this cunt makes me want a piece of this nigger. My cock is hard enough to pound nails! I just want to tear this pussy up!"

Teena is furious with her body for betraying her, but at the same time she is secretly proud that he finds her attractive and that he is having such a strong reaction to her body. In the middle of these thoughts she is caught off guard by a cold wet feeling running into the crack of her ass. Next she feels a blunt rounded pressure slide up and down between her ass cheeks. At that moment, understanding and fear blossom in her mind. She now realizes that James is going to shove that odd looking rubber thing into her ass! This thought prompt another futile bout of struggling and screaming from the tightly bound woman. In her mind she is shouting "NO!" and begging him not to do this to her!

Her mental pleading is cut short by the feeling of pressure against her ass and pain as the first section is forced inside her. Yelling and clenching every muscle in her body in an effort to expel this humiliating invasion from her body.

James sees this reaction in her muscles and laughs with evil glee as he says "The more you fight it nigger, the more it is gonna hurt! This is going to be all the way in your black ass like it or not! This ass needs to be trained for taking cock deep and hard!" feeling her relax a little bit, he pushes both of the next larger sections in with one twisting shove.! "That's it nigger, get used to having this ass filled! I just love using a nigger ass! Remember bitch, you are not a person anymore! You are just a piece of nigger fuck-meat! Now, take a breath, nigger. Here comes the last and the biggest one!" With this pronouncement, he pushes against the plug, forcing it to spread open her anus and drive into her until all that is visible is the flared base and handle.