Those Eyes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he stopped. And lifted his head, the biggest grin I had ever seen on his face. He laid on my thigh as he caught his breath. It was quiet for a moment, the only sound being our heart beats and fast, shallow breathing. He broke the silence, I still didn't think I could speak. "You taste better then vanilla and caramel by the way. So much better." His words made my pussy spasm once more. He rolled over and climbed off the bed. "Get up for a second, baby. I want to take off this bedspread." I groaned and rolled to the side of the bed, almost throwing myself to the floor. I placed my hand on the headboard for support, not trusting my legs. I watched as he removed the bedspread and retrieved another. "Go on, climb back in." he said with a smile. I obeyed him with little resistance. My eyes feeling suddenly heavy.

From the bed, I watched him pick up our clothes and place them on a settee in the corner of the room. When he got to his jeans, he reached into the pockets, feeling around for a while before making a confused sound.

"What is it?" I asked through the haze of orgasm induced fatigue. I was happy to see that my language skills had returned.

"I don't have my wallet. Hm, it's probably in the living room or down in the car. Whatever."

"Hm, " was all I could manage as I felt his warm, naked body slide into bed behind me. He pulled me into him and draped his arm over my body. I snuggled further into his warmth, signing contently. "If I wasn't falling for you before. I certainly am now." I whispered.

"I think I fell for you the second I looked into those eyes."