All Comments on 'Those Eyes Ch. 11'

by dreamsofbirds

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Soon please!

I need the next few chapter asap I love this story and two pages just wasn't enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Come on!

After months of waiting, that was a tease, at best.

erinjamisonerinjamisonover 11 years ago
Tease

I agree, I love the story and have been anxiously awaiting an update to the story. I didn't even have to go back and re-read the last chapter. This is not enough.

dreamsofbirdsdreamsofbirdsover 11 years agoAuthor
apology

This story isn't already finished so, I write when I have time and inspiration. After chapter 10, I hadn't really finalized where this story would go and now that I've done that, it should go faster. I'm looking to buy a New laptop this week because I start grad school next week and I'll finally be able to write from home. Just stick with me and I promise to deliver something worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best work so far!

i love your work! best writing on here! i cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

This has got to be one of the best stories here! Beautifully written and the suspense is just great! Not to mention the viet father haha

Please write more soon because I'm sure everyone thats read this is hooked and dying for more! Xo

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
The story is good but

choppy because of the length of time between chapters. I understand that life can get in the way. Maybe you should wait until you have 1.5 - 2 chapters completed before you post each new chapter. It would be a long wait in the beginning, but then posting would run much more smoothly.

Good luck with grad school and I look forward to more chapters.

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
you go girl!

am loving this story just discovered it yesterday. I'm happy I found another good story on here but sad that I now have to wait for the rest. looking forward to the rest of it and I hope you continue to write other stories as well.

shortydeeshortydeeover 11 years ago
I finished reading the story!!!!!

I waited until I finished reading the story before I said anything. I hope that you will be sending another chapter real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome.

I just read your entire series thus far, and I'm totally hooked. I hope there's more coming soon! I can't wait to find out what is next. It reminds me a bit of Dark Angel but then again something else entirely. Really is entertaing, and (speaking to the series and not just this chapter) hot.

ToooSexyToooSexyover 11 years ago
keep writing!

I LOVE this story! Keep up the good work!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

How could they even think that they should trust the doctors? Don't they realize that their brother is expendable because he has no abilities? Poor kids, they don't realize that he is dead anyway because they can't take the risk of exposure.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

As long as Aaron has that connection to his mate they will be able to find them, good thing he bit her. Now that Santana is awake, hopefully her and Alex will be able to feel each other. The siblings are powerful and they should come up with a plan to rescue Stephen and destroy those doctors. In the end I think they will since they know there is more freedom outside of the compound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

please continue this story. its been awesome and i keep checking back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please hurry...

Love this story....i notice its been a while since the last chapter I hope your working on some more chapter,its a great story n I am hook on it....

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
Archangel_M

I appreciate your editing in the last few chapters. Hopefully you can urge dreamsofbirds to continue this tale,...........If not, what a waste!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous