All Comments on 'Those Eyes Ch. 12'

by dreamsofbirds

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dreamsofbirdsdreamsofbirdsabout 11 years agoAuthor

I've already began writing the next story and have an outline. I know a character dying isn't ever ideal but don't be disappointed with me.This chapter is a little rushed in comparison to the rest of the story, I know but bear with me.

Dreamsofbirds <3

blastwizardblastwizardabout 11 years ago
OK:)

I hate when a character dies, but it seems just like real life..., folks hopefully can grow thru their grief. But DAMN, I wish she didn't die. Just like real life we want our loved ones to be there forever. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

even though i like this story alot and have been waiting for an update for a while i am very disappointed in the events that took place in it :'(

dreamsofbirdsdreamsofbirdsabout 11 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous comment above:

Would you please elaborate? I'm a fairly new novel writer so writing an entire "book" with so many loose ends (characters) was very difficult. I really would like feedback and suggestions from the people who have been reading "Those Eyes" =)

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 11 years ago
sad

Thank you for the update I have to admit I was so sad and wanted to cry when Aislyn died, it still doesn't seem fair, all I could think was one of the hybrid's should have died and not her. Part of me hoped that the blood took longer to work. I worry how Alex and Santana will fair after all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why does it have to be this way?

Thank you for coming back to finish this story as I was curious to know how Santana would fare. I appreciate you not dragging the story out unnecessarily as some authors tend to do. The ending was not what I would have wanted, but I can understand that not everything ends up rosy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Found your story yesterday and read through all the chapters so far. loved it, very well written. Have to admit the epilogue was kind of confusing, is the story continuing with chapters with another name or is it just continuing? I am glad that it sound like you are continuing and not leaving the story where it is.

Have to admit I am not a big fan of some of the weak werewolves and vampires I have read here on Lit. Doesn't seem right for me that they can jump off buildings, slam through walls and move faster than the eye can blink but then they brake their bodies when they fall or get killed by a bullet or a knife. I like more the ones that only need to fear the supernatural. And yes I am not happy about Aislyn dying, really sad that just as she met her mate that she had to die and the poor guy now he left behind all alone. Really thought Stephen was gonna save her with his blood, still waiting for her to walk in and scold her brothers for burying her alive and how it ruined her clothes...lol.

Anyways like I said I enjoy your story and waiting for the next chapter. Thank you and be well.

nadaliwnadaliwabout 11 years ago
*****

Great story and I know that some of your readers would like a "happy" ending but this seems to fit with the story you have developed.

Patiently waiting for the beginning of the sequel.

trubblemakurtrubblemakurabout 11 years ago
Interesting

I feel that this chapter was a little rushed but I'll take what I can get. I can only assume you are going to write a sequel to this as you left the big cliffhanger here. Anna Brown AKA Ailsyn Carlisle I presume? It's funny I was just thinking about this story the other day wondering if it was ever going to be finished so I was thrilled to see this chapter posted. Thank you for an enjoyable story looking forward to more of your writing in future if you are so inclined.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 11 years ago

Confusing. I am disappointed! Perhaps the sequel in 2014 will clear things up.

KinnReaderKinnReaderabout 11 years ago
Yes!! KEEP GOING!!!

Great I am so happy you put the new chapter up. But with a cliff hanger like that you can leave us waiting long!! I was really hoping Stephen was going to be able to help her somehow. I hate it when mates die but only if they come back soon. Thanks for posting keep it UP!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
A little confusing

And a lot of sad. I hate ending a story without at least a little hope somewhere. I would really like to read more about these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
can't wait for more

So excited to see where you go from here. It's such a great story. I mean, is Stephen really powerless or is there something in his blood that makes him different. Will it bring back the sister they thought lost to them? If so what delayed her return. Amnesia or maybe a lengthy coma underground until she's completely healed. And does she see her mates eyes while she waits. Does he know and come for her? What will happen to jar Alex out of his punishing guilt? Will Santana leave him for awhile because of his rejection or will she turn up pregnant? Was that the only facility doing experiments or are there more people they need to rescue? Just so many great plot twists that could come up. I look forward to seeing where you go with this series and how you mate the rest of the cavanaughs and the children of the Adam experiments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
graet

What a story just as they were happy you brought me down good writeing but heart brakinb

unknownnooneunknownnooneover 7 years ago
Well,

I enjoyed the story until the way it ended.

I'm sad that it ended with Alex being unable to look at Ana without reliving his sister's death.

At least Zachary gets a beginning.

I wish there was more or a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well

I also agree that th ending felt unfulfilling , I wish I was able to know if Ana and Alex were able to heal and get past it . Though Zach's new beginning was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Ending was too abrupt. Great story though.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 2 years ago

Cool short. So the story picks up with Anna & Zach, can’t wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous