All Comments on 'Those Fucking Years'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
knocker101knocker101over 19 years ago
outstanding

Thank god, a woman with humor... Excellent story..

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Not Guilty

This is a super story, written I suspect by someone whose trust has been betrayed in reality. Why is it that the betrayed party in a divorce seems to always experience this despairing sense of guilt.In these modern times of no fault divorce all seems hunky dory but at least the old system which publicly named and blamed the guilty party gave the innocent spouse a genuine sense of closure. To me this story is so strong because it is about a woman overcoming what she seems to think albeit subconsciously is her "failure" when of course it is not.Told from her point of view and from the sexiest place in the world (inside her mind)it is really about her rehabilitation from an abusive relationship.Sex is a metaphor.Great story beautifully expressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
too clever by half

"What may have been in my day a furtive finger or two fumbling in a furry fanny might now be a pushing, pulsating penis penetrating a private place promised as the preserve for privileged people."

okay, I get it.

( don't get th celibacy, but one babe's meat .... is another turkey's poison.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This story is so touching

I know exactly how Mandy feels. I've been there and done it - just different locations and different times. Actually, mine was 10 years ago (so I was really a girl of the 90's). Great at catching the true mood of a divorcee, maybe it will help some guys understand us better.

jjcakinjjcakinover 19 years ago
Again an excelent Story !

You have a gift for expressing not only your self but what so many others are feeling but can't say, my blessings to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Intriguing

This was a really exciting read, and though I usually go for stories with lots of really dirty language, the excitement here comes from the fact that Mandy is out there, in the same city as me, and (who knows?) we might bump into each other...

Hope you haven't given up on men for good, Mandy.

Gus

gusaspar@hotmail.com

(Don't know why I'm still anonymous - Lit doesn't want to log me in this morning...)

Hercules_unleashedHercules_unleashedover 18 years ago
Different

Exciting but sobering, taking a mind right inside the that of a woman who has known true despair at the hands of a man to whom she has given her heart and soul, but more importantly, her absolute trust. Well written and compelling. Thank you for allowing us that rare insight into your mind.

Peter

thepeterblofly@aol.com...drop me a line please...thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
surprise

this is really about your new photo. i dont remember the previous one, but when i saw this i was astounded. you are beautiful, you have a tight body that is amazing, apparently firm breasts and a delightfully tight rear end. enjoy being single. make sure you use condoms, its dangerous out there, but if you have had many years of lousy sex, get out and get laid often...make up for it.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Maybe she will meet a good man that won't just be a fuck.

Her daughter needs a father-figure in her life, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous