Those Words: Longing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck..." I whimper. My head bobs up and down. I'm begging with every fiber of my being. My hips bump against the curve of his fingers. I can feel my cheeks burning. He can see what I want. My desire for pleasure and for him is in full view. I bite the corner of my lip at this realization.

"It's okay..." he repeats. I look into his eyes as he nods. "That's right. I know. I know what you want..." He pulls me into his arms as if gathering me. He is lying to my side, his torso draped over my own. But he does not feel heavy over me. I feel his fingers slip from me again. It is effortless now to let them fall away.

"Make love to me..." I whisper. I watch as he slicks up the hard cock between his legs. His fingers disappear from sight, slathering me again. I continue. "Please... Give yourself to me..."

He allows the smile that has been playing on the corners of his eyes to break across his mouth just for a moment. Can it be that it pleases him to hear me beg? I feel the pressure and the slipperiness of his thick member at my puckered hole. I squeeze him tight. His arms encircle me, pulling me in for a kiss. His tongue rolls over mine and our lips mash together. I can't get enough of him. His lips. Our kiss. My heart is racing in my ears and thudding in my chest. He lets out a low moan as his cock eases its way into my opening. I gasp, my breathing quickening.

"Shh... It's okay... Just breathe," he whispers into my ear. "Just relax, baby. I'm almost there..." And he is. I feel him bottom out in my ass. The hot, stretching sensation. The fullness. The exquisite fullness of his cock buried deep within my taut muscles is almost too much for me. I can feel a sob rising in my chest. There is little pain; only discomfort, an unaccustomed fullness. The slipperiness of his preparation and the headiness of our messy kissing sheltered me from much of it. He is inside of me. The man I love is inside of me. My legs are bent almost fully at the knees and splayed obscenely to either side of him. I am so exposed to him, accommodating his presence in my opening. He moves ever so slightly, breaking his stony resolve to glide against my inner self for the first time.

I throw my arms around his neck and pull him close, my mouth at his ear. "Oh god... Oh fuck... You're so big in me," I manage to pant out. He shushes me again, but I am certain he wants to hear this from me. I can feel the hint of his smile even as he tries to soothe me. I almost beg him to make love to me again, but it isn't what I want. Not really.

"Fuck me?" I beg.

And then he is moving within me. His long cock is pulling down at the sides of my virgin muscles. The speed is incredible now. He moves back and forth, his member thrusting up and down, back and forth. He groans and pants, his mouth claiming mine in harsh kisses. He bruises my lips. I pull at his hair with one hand and lock one arm around his neck. I melt into him, my body locked to his. And he is fucking me. He is rocking against my inner tightness with his cock.

"I love you," I whimper. He kisses me, but I can feel him shaking his head from side to side in tiny pulses. And so I push back against his cock as it thrusts upward into me this time. I buckle down against his upward thrust. I know it is not a lie. He groans at the harsh pressure of my declaration against his member. Each time he thrusts upward, I meet him with a downward push.

His head stops moving now. "Oh, god... What's gotten into you?" he whimpers.

"I love you."

I am sobbing now, though no tears fall from my eyes. It's too much. The exquisite ecstasy of his cock thrusting upward into me and my own member thrusting up and down his hard stomach. I feel the foreskin rolling back and forth, my sensitive head getting wetter and wetter. I'm not going to last very much longer. He is bucking against my hips now. He drives his cock up only to pull it out and thrust it in at a different angle. And his cock hits home, slamming into my prostate.

The world falls out from underneath me. I feel the tightness inside my stomach snap, and now I am unloading all over his abdomen. I cry out. Really shout. I howl and my legs begin to thrash, but he holds my hips still with his big hands and continues to thrust. I can feel the pressure as my ass clenches around his greedy cock. Again. Again. The room is spinning. Tears spill from my eyes. My coming is less frantic now, but the tremors of the aftershock wrack my abdomen. My muscles are still clenching. He thrusts upward one last time and it sets him off.

"Oh god!" he cries out. "Oh my god..." And he is spasming. He continues to vocalize his pleasure and his cock continues to let go into the condom. I hold onto him for dear life, trying to contain his passion. The litany of cursing is falling from his lips now and I am whispering in his ear as he has mine so often tonight. That I love him. That I am his. That he is mine. That we are loving one another right now in his bed. It is too sweet to be real.

Later, and after he has taken a wash cloth to wipe off his stomach and mine, I sigh, content. He returns from the bathroom, dropping the light switch and casting darkness over the room. I hear the sheets and the down comforter rustle as he climbs into bed. I plan to sleep until noon, curled up in his arms. He sighs as he lays himself down next to me. I do not go at once to him. I feel a silent distance here suddenly. And I can't seem to pull myself closer to him without asking.

"Will you hold me?" I manage finally. He pulls himself up to cradle me in his arms. His fingers stroke my cheek and I find a home in the warmth near his neck. I kiss his warm skin and whisper to him. "I love you..." He says nothing in return, only holds me even tighter to him if such a thing be possible. His hand drops to my back and rubs me there in slow circles. His member lies limp against me but I can still feel the warmth within me from where it made its home. His strong arms shelter me from the exhaustion beginning to set in from our love making. I look up at him looking down at me. And I kiss him, my mouth opening to him. I press our lips together. I cannot get enough of him. And I want to show him that I appreciate what he has done in accepting so much of me.

"I do, too," he whispers. And he is holding me and rocking.