All Comments on 'Thoughts are Like Books'

by PhilosopherX

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
JohnCKJohnCKover 7 years ago
Go on

This shows promise, i'll be sure to read your next chapter..

VINNIEO464VINNIEO464over 7 years ago
looking forward to the next installment

Well written,good character development, More please

Pope1944Pope1944over 7 years ago
Good start

An interesting premise with lots of possibilities. Keep going

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Great Start

Now that Paul is exploring his Power he should try some of the Things he thought of. Changing their Perceptions so he Takes Mr Gladstones place in Jenna's mind. Having Lorelai become Completely Submissive to him and have her Believe he deserves to Enjoy other's. and See what he can do to Help his Future. Promotion's Stock Trades etc. Maybe get a Realtor to help him locate a Property to keep his Harem on.

olddroopyolddroopyover 7 years ago
Nice take

Nice twist on the genre, look forward to more. Be nice if you kept is subtle vs, an all out fuckfest

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Your introductory note asked for comments

PhilosopherX, I think you have commenced with an interesting premise, as others have said. From my viewpoint, I agree with OldDroopy's comment which suggested that you "keep it subtle vs an all out fuckfest".

However, it's you that's writing this story, as you have written several others. I believe that, on a free site like Literotica, authors should write for themselves and if readers like the story it is a bonus.

And I'm one of those who liked your first chapter.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent start

Love the premise and initial start of this. As others have said, I'd suggest keeping it subtle. I actually really love the idea that the only "influence" he can exert is by what memories and thoughts he can access of theirs. It's a unique twist on mind control.

And I'd also add to keep it gradual. Slow down. You're barely 2 pages into a multi-chapter story and he's gone from initial discovery (which, btw, I feel you handled the shock of that well) to reading multiple people at once, to plumbing deep memories, and even essentially exerting control over two different women, while experiencing sex, all in what seems like about 2-3 hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great opening

Take it slow there is a whole world of things he can do and see with this. Life Hack. see what others are planing, see what others have done and use his tools to make things better for his friends, as well as himself. Find one person who he can not read, and another who has similar skills. The ideas are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great start.. more please and subtle is key.. ;)

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 7 years ago
excellent start

please don't make us wait long for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You lost out

You almost had me.. the story had serious legs then the character showed that he didnt have any morals... and so many avenues you may have gone down were lost.. stay in character and keep your options open..

If you want him bad keep him bad... from the beginning... that means thoughts as well..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really solid!

I love it so far, but as others have said, you should consider slowing the pace a bit.

I'll definitely be watching for chapter #2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

Happens in real-life time. Kinda fast but so goes life. The quicker u go the more juicy stuff happens and more of it. I'll be looking for Chapter 2. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yep

Oh yeah you need to keep this going. Have him humble Jenna (and give Lorelai confidence) by having her eat a creampie from Lorelai. Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
liked it

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very well done. Would love to see a continuation.

I hope his abilities will be shown as clashing with reality, existing in the real world - like his women contemplating about what's so special about him and having conflicted feelings rather than just falling to sex slave position after five minutes.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
It was interesting while Lorelai was the subject

We learned about him, his relationships, and how his "skill" came to be. But it went downhill with Jenna. Heading off to the closet, leaving his friends, including Lorelai standing there was rude and self-serving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue please

This chapter was pretty good. Please continue, but please maintain the quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

that's fantastic - more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I gave it five stars

Intriguing beginning with lots of opportunity for plot development. I have two suggestions. One power like this would inflate a person's ego. He will need to wrestle with personal demons to keep from becoming a total asshole. The episode with Jenna not withstanding. She had been playing him for a while and he was infatuated with her so the episode made sense. Next the story need to foil, a villain. Someone to keep things interesting. Panther fan.

newfield1981newfield1981over 7 years ago
Very good!

The reason i titled this "Very good" is because none of this was random, every character served a purpose to the story! And he treated Lorelai with care and gave her the fantasy she was looking for. He gave Jenna the treatment she DESERVED. Perfect . With Lorelai he was finding out what his abilities were. With Jenna he was exercising what he learned so far! Looking forward to the next chapter!

I_like_to_spankI_like_to_spankalmost 6 years ago
Great concept

This story line allows some of the things I like best, exploring the thoughts of everyone involved, discussing motives, without doing violence to point of view. It has huge promise. Please do more of it.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 3 years ago

Fell in love with your story, it had everything, xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilosopherX@PhilosopherX
965 Followers
I teach at a small liberal arts college. I wonder what my students would say if they read these stories? In any case, I hope you enjoy them. There is no greater thrill than receiving positive feedback from my stories. It keeps me writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES