Thoughts are Like Books

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thoughts were back to self-doubt and even self-loathing. "He had already forgot about you, you stupid girl. He was just using you to get off."

I didn't really know what else to do, so I leaned in and kissed her. "You were gone too long," I said, "They were starting to believe I made up the bit about meeting a woman tonight."

"I'm sure you have more than your fair share of women," she said a bit coolycoolly, unwilling to accept that I wasn't trying to ditch her.

At this Mike did, albeit crudely, exactly what I needed him to do. He laughed. "Paul? With women? If you mean Rosy, then maybe."

She looked confused. "Rosy?"

"Yeah," he spat out drunkenly as he held up one hand and then the other, "Rosy Palms, and her sometimes friend Lefty." He and Michelle burst into laughter, and then added, "We're just glad he was excited to tell us about a real live girl this time."

She cued in exactly where I hoped she would.

"Excited?" she thoughtI heard her think to herself. "He was excited to tell his friends about me?" And then all that warmth from earlier flowed right back. She was gorgeous and smart and so far, a fantastically adventurous lover, but she was going to be a lot of work to keep around.

Lorelai took my hand and leaned into me, kissing me on the cheek. She whispered in my ear, her smile coming through her words, "Your friends think you like me."

I looked down at her, but I didn't say anything because at that moment Jenna walked up and joined our little group. To say that I was suddenly distracted was a bit of an understatement. For one, Jenna was absolutely beautiful and I had been somewhere between lust and love with her since we were about 15. For another, she had chosen this party to dress to kill.

She wore a short red mini dress which hugged her curves. A plunging neckline revealed a good deal of her cleavage, and her lips and nails were painted bright red to match. My expression must have changed when she walked up, because both Lorelai and Jenna noticed it.

Lorelai, squeezed my arm possessively and leered over her shoulder to see who I was so obviously staring at. Jenna just smiled, seemingly somewhat amused with seeing me with a girl on my arm.

Jenna leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek as she said hello. I could feel the daggers shooting from Lorelai, but I wasn't sure how to react yet.

"Hi Paul," Jenna said not entirely sweetly, "Who's your little friend?"

The cut a bit. Lorelai was smaller than Jenna by a few inches, and the difference in how the two were dressed was the difference between a woman at a club and a school girl at a house party. Lorelai was immediately deflated.

I introduced her, ignoring Jenna's slight, but something new happened. Lorelai's thoughts were nonverbal. I could feel her emotions, but I wanted to know more, so I concentrated a bit harder. What I found were memories, and accessing them was like passing through gates in a fence. While obviously not literal, it felt as if I pushed against a barrier that if I pushed hard enough would give way at which point I'd be washed over with a flood of new information. Not words, but images. Memories, I think, maybe imagination, but suddenly I could not only feel what Lorelai felt, not only hear her conscious thought, but slip behind those things to the unconscious.

Images flooded of young, pretty girls in grammar school teasing me. No, not me, Lorelai. The kind of mean girl experiences boys only ever see from afar. IT was an association when Jenna walked up and called her my "little friend." She had been teased by girls like Jenna before, and here she was back again.

Suddenly I was brought back to focus, "Paul? Paul!" It was Jenna snapping her fingers in front of me. "I need to talk to you..." she looked at Lorelai holding my hand, "ALONE."

I smiled blithely and looked to Lorelai, "You don't mind, do you?"

Lorelai frowned, but nodded, "Go ahead, I'll go get something to drink."

I leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. "See you soon."

Jenna took my hand and led me to the back of the flat we were in, to a small utility room. I took the opportunity to focus on her thoughts, trying to see what this was about before she had a chance to tell me.

You should know that Jenna and I had a kind of messed up relationship to this point. I said I was infatuated with her, but that feeling was never returned. She knew about my interest and kept me close enough to keep me interested without ever giving me anything. It was dysfunctional and played on my own insecurities and inadequacies.

When I tuned into her thoughts, there wasn't much conscious thought or feeling to be found. Instead just a general sense of satisfaction that she had pulled me away from someone I was interested in, and now I was following her for no apparent reason, just because she asked. Probing her thoughts, it wasn't clear that she had anything to say when we got where we were going.

I almost broke it off in route, but I decided instead to do what I had just done to Lorelai, probe deeper. Images, memories, memories of feelings popped up, and most weren't positive. Various boys dumping her after they shagged her. Her mom calling her fat when she was still a preteen. A man, twice her age calling her a stupid cunt as he fucked her.

But wait, what was that? I focused on the image, trying to see it more clearly. Holy shit, it was our science teacher from school having her in his office. He had her bent over his desk, her skirt flipped up, and was slamming into her youthful body with all the force he could muster.

He pulled her hair and slapped her ass. Taunted her by asking what her father would say if he saw his little princess now? And through it all a mix of shame and arousal. The more shame she felt, the more aroused she became. I stayed with the memory, watched as she shook through three separate orgasms before he emptied himself deep inside her, and left her splayed and ruined across his desk.

The click of the door as it closed behind us, brought me back to the present. I was already hard from having experienced her memory, the taboo nature of it, the degraded nature of her desires.

She walked up, rubbed her hand over my crotch and smiled at finding my erection. She kissed me deep gliding her tongue into my mouth before pulling back and saying, "Do you remember Mr. Gladstone, our science teacher?" She gave my cock a hard squeeze, "He fucked me in his office right before graduation."

Why would she tell me that?

"Does that make me a bad girl?" she almost whined as she kissed around my neck.

Now I'd like to say I took the high road here. In all honesty, a part of me wanted to. But then there was the part of me that knew what she wanted to hear, that felt years of frustration at being in the "friend zone" being stroked by her lithe little hand. I was young; you know which part of me won the fight.

"Yes," I breathed, "It makes you a very bad girl." As with Lorelai I could see what she wanted, what she hoped for.

I took her by the shoulders and spun her around so that her back pressed against me. Reaching around her I mauled her ample breasts with my hands, discovering her dress pulled down to easily expose them to me. Meanwhile she ground her ass back into my already hard cock.

I pulled and twisted her nipples and heard her think, "Harder!" so I obliged which caused her to whimper and whine.

"You've teased me for a very long time, Jenna," I said as I reached down to her legs, and slid my hands up her thighs pushing the hem of her dress up over her ass in the process. "It's time I take what I want."

She mewed out a "Yes!" as I pushed her forward, bending her at the waist over a small counter in the room. "What about that," she panted, "that Lorelai person?"

Of course this was her game. Undermine my relationship with Lorelai. I smacked Jenna's ass.

"Shut up, slut." I pushed her thong to the side and slid two fingers into her already dripping cunt. Moaning she fucked herself back onto my hand as I freed my cock.

"Was this your plan? To get me to fuck you so I'd keep hanging around?"

She just moaned, but I could read her thoughts. No it wasn't, but then the thought of Mr. Gladstone fucking her popped into her mind, and she got more and more turned on, then she saw my cock was hard.

"Was it?" I demanded again, adding a third finger to violate her lithe body.

"Yessss," she hissed, even though it was a lie. I caught a glimpse of the thought that she never thought she'd let me fuck her, and that she never thought I could give her what she needed, but here she was.

I removed my fingers from her and replaced them with my cock, sliding all the way into her in one quick, hard stroke. I took hold of her hips, and watched as over and over again my cock disappeared into her.

I probed deeper into her mind just as I probed deeper into her body. I was beginning to suspect that I had somehow manipulated her thoughts and brought the Mr. Gladstone memory to the surface. I probed deeper. Took her back to that memory, let her revel in it as I slammed into her.

I felt her clench around my cock as she suddenly became a bit slicker.

"You like older men fucking you, don't you?" I taunted. I figured, if this was the thought that led us here, might as well stay with it, even if she and I were the same age.

"Yessss," she readily admitted, "I like being a plaything for older men."

I was watching her thoughts, Mr. Gladstone was front a center, then someone else, I took to be her boss on Oxford Street. Then someone else. I smiled wickedly.

"Jenna," I panted as I kept up a relentless pace. "I want you to call me daddy."

She grunted, "Fuck..." and slammed back harder against me.

"Do it," I commanded, "I want to hear my little girl call out to daddy while I fuck her."

"Oh god... please..." she resisted, but I knew. I could see the image in her head, and it wasn't Mr. Gladstone anymore.

"Jenna doll," I used her father's pet name for her as I fucked his little girl from behind, "Cum for daddy."

And she did. Her body quivered, thighs shaking, she cried out a long sustained siren-esque cry, punctuated by the long drawn out "Daddddddddy!" As she gave into the long forbidden desire of her imagination.

The spasms of her body and the forbidden lewdness of her desire, combined with a sense of satisfaction of having broken her open to me was all too much. I pumped into her with all my might and emptied myself deep in her tight little body, Grabbing and pulling her hair as I did, as much to steady myself as anything.

When I pulled out of her and leaned back against the wall behind me, she stayed in place, panting and splayed across the counter, legs spread, my cum running out of her and down her thigh.

I was suddenly overcome with a desire to put an exclamation point on my control of her body and mind.

"Jenna doll," she looked over her shoulder at me with lidded eyes. "You don't expect daddy to go back to the party a mess, do you?"

I didn't know how she'd react, so I was pleasantly surprised when she said simply, "No, daddy," and picked herself up and turned toward me before dropping to her knees.

Taking my still swollen cock, now covered with our combined fluids into the soft hollow of her mouth, she expertly sucked and licked and cleaned every bit of me. If I hadn't already cum twice, I probably would have made her keep going. But I had planned to take Lorelai home and explore that relationship further, so I pulled Jenna off of me (not without some resistance) and told her to clean herself up.

She straightened her dress and sighed as she put her hand on the door. Suddenly, however, she turned back to me.

"Paul," she said, eyes cast down, "I'm sorry, I always thought you were too" she hesitated searching for a word, "I don't know. But you took me places I never thought anyone would. I hope you take me there again."

And before I had a chance to respond, she left.

I sat there alone in the utility room for a while collecting my thoughts. I could do more than listen to people's conscious thoughts and feelings. I could actually access memories. Apparently I could also direct their thoughts to specific memories or feelings or desires by paying close attention to them and thereby having the subject (as I came to think of those I was reading) focus on them too.

But what else could I do? Could I manipulate thoughts? Could I distort memories? Could I make people want things they wouldn't want otherwise? It seemed that with every step along the way, my power was growing, and exploiting women's secret desires seemed to be only the beginning.

12