All Comments on 'Thr Forgotten Love'

by browder12

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Constructive criticism if I may

I just wanted to commend you for having a great love story line and ecourage you to keep writing. I wish you had ran it through an editor here in Lit. I am just a reader, not a writer and as your (already fan) reader would have liked to seen a more developed story. This could easily become a 5-6 installment story if you just provide more details for every stage of the story. It felt rushed and as if I was reading a summary instead of the whole book. Like when you skim through pages. Nevertheless thanks for sharing it.

-Lomlei

Gene63Gene63over 7 years ago

Every once in a while you'd call Mikel "Jayden"...it was confusing at first, but once I figured it out, it was ok. I did enjoy the story, but it did feel rushed at the end. Keep writing. :)

browder12browder12about 7 years agoAuthor
thank you

thank you for you comments...they are really helpful I would like to say it was rushed at the end for the fact the story it based om true events in my life and it was rushed bc i cant finish it now MIkel and i (or i should say Michael and I) are o longer together. Please give me your ideas on stories you think i should do.

cyan18cyan18almost 7 years ago
endearing

Nice work

l'd like to say that I really admire Alec's strength. And I commend Mikel for not screwing up in his situation.

All in all,this story's like a breath of fresh air.

keep up the good work !

cyan18cyan18almost 7 years ago
endearing

Nice work

l'd like to say that I really admire Alec's strength. And I commend Mikel for not screwing up in his situation.

All in all,this story's like a breath of fresh air.

keep up the good work !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank You for a beautiful love story. Please be kind to us and give us a follow-up.

88nicegirl88nicegirlover 1 year ago

My only criticism is the change in names could be confusing. Next story you write read through your final draft once just to make sure the names are correct. Consider having someone edit for you too. Otherwise a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous