All Comments on 'Threads: The Island'

by JammyJimmy

Sort by:
  • 2,215 Comments (Page 7)
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PUBLISH!

Omg i loved it as a story. Not as some wierd jack off clip. I honestly think u should publish it and add to it like a story of thwm in LA! SEQUAL! If thats how u spell that... Anyway i thought it was amazing and hope u publish it. :) favorite short story by far. U write really well :)

KlitzKlitzover 11 years ago
haven't slept

too good to stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kept reading

As was said before, it was such a good story that I just kept reading it. Didn't even use it as "fodder" more than once or twice (although there were scenes that were great for it).

Well written, hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

I could not sleep either till I finished!! Dude u should getting published by someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Well crafted story - with erotic undertones. Could stand main stream publishing. To be continued?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very well composed, and with an open end like it has it makes one asking for continuation,or you are going to leave the end to our imaginations?!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Recently just read this story it was an excellent story, I was really captured by the words I couldn't put it down masterfully crafted I definitely agree with a comment earlier it could definitely adapted to main stream.

barrymanilowbarrymanilowover 11 years ago
Great stuff, but....

Not going to lie, I was extremely disappointed that Kyle and Katie didn't give in to their desires and sleep together at some point after finding out. Kara sneaking in and fucking him was OK but lost a lot of its punch due to the fact that he didn't know what was going on, and the fact that she was the trashier and more unappealing of the two sisters. I thought the whole time that the story was progressing towards Kyle and Katie having sex at some point and was eagerly anticipating it. When I got to the end and saw that it wasn't going to happen I was disappointed - I would almost say that I felt "cheated," but that's not fair since its your story and should operate independently of anyone else's expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel please!

Props on a superb story! I started reading it and was late to a meeting because I "couldn't put it down." Like others I'm left wondering if you'll continue the story? It's very open ended and I'd love to see how the siblings respond to each other after the 2 weeks of "thinking about it." Whatever you decide....great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!!! Want more from Kyle, Kara & Katie!!

The best story ever!! Couldn't put it down - I cancelled my whole day just to read it!! Want to hear what happened to them, want to know more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
something needed to be sorted out

I already expressed my appreciation to this story in a public comment, however I feel there something needs to be sorted out, which who exactly went to kyle’s room Kara or Sara both admitted that they were the one who seduced him, and Kyle suspected Sara from the way she hoped off of him, while there was no trace of her in the cd, but she admitted that she went to his bed and seduced him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!!

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the next part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome job!!!

Let me just say that this was one of those stories that I had to put down to deal with things very quickly, and then rush back to! I was captivated since page one! I want to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I had to finish it in one setting. Great character development. I wondered how I

would have handled the situation.

Paulo324Paulo324over 11 years ago
Awesome!

I read this story and it was like I was almost there. That's how you know you're a good writer when the reader feels apart of the story. I really hope you continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kara seduced Kyle

Mr. Anonymous who wandered who seduced Kyle, it was Kara. He saw the tape and knows it's her. The story is actually quite clear about that, if you re-read the section pertaining to it. It's in the last few pages.

This story is absolutely amazing though. Fantastic work, JammyJimmy!

studfarm57studfarm57over 11 years ago
Best writing I've seen on the Literotica site

This is well crafted fiction, with some steamy sex included. Excellent writing, a command of the mechanics and structures of English, good character development, gripping plot, good descriptions of setting and mood.

I would love to see more of this work. Please continue your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful book

I read the series almost straight through and it took me 7 hours. The twists and turns, little incest, strange romance with Patricia and the detective complexities. I really enjoyed reading it. Your story telling reminds of the combination author s of Dan Brown, and Nora Roberts. This truly was a wonderful story and one I was honored to read. Keep going - writing and I will check back to see what else you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Long Short Story That Is Totally Worth IT

This is a long short story. That is not always a good recommendation, but in this case it is. JammyJimmy has created totally believable characters who are involved in a story of inherited wealth that is mostly used to change lives for the better. The incestuous relationships are a key to the story, yet not the center of the story by any means. The characters' back stories are just as well-thought-out as are the various points of view. And I found myself wondering about Kyle, Katie and Kara and their relationships going forward from the end of the story. In other words, I cared about them in a way that is not always the case with stories that I read, even in erotic fiction.

Saphire_EllipsisSaphire_Ellipsisover 11 years ago
Quite the phenomenal threaded long story.

I'm truly impressed that you placed an elaborate part for each of them to play in the story. It's among the top on my list, that I'm most positively sure of. I can only hope that you find it within yourself to continue this story line. I'd be astounded to find find out what happens along their journeys and how they progress through the two weeks, meeting key players and other important guest to significantly boost their "status". Besides, we have to see if the sisters feelings begin to waiver or if they feel they same and stay in they're "sexually frustrated" stupor.lol ;)

DecLiqueDecLiqueover 11 years ago

Fuckin clean n Gr8

Luv it soOo much

henrycarterhenrycarterover 11 years ago
Let's Hear More From the Kingdom of Kyle!

The characters' back stories are just as well-thought-out as the continuing story. Kyle should declare himself and the Island as a separate nation with its own laws and maybe more useful marriage laws.

I'm a little afraid of Patricia tho', she wants Kyle to herself but really needs to share him with his sisters who he truly loves.

More soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It was a superb read.

This story went way beyond what I would have expected to find here or at least from my experience.

In all truth, this whole story belongs in an actual adult fiction book. Fully expanded and continued forward with. I really, really want to read more about Kyle, his sisters and their growth and development as siblings and as owners of a remarkable organization. I would gladly read more such work from the excellent author.

Wonderful and the erotic parts fit in nicely and belong their, as if they grew from the natural progression.

ClockworkBananaClockworkBananaover 11 years ago
Ed fucking sucks

was i the only one hoping Ed would die a horrible death? I lost a lot of respect for kyle because this fucking asshole with no redeeming qualities was his close friend. I at least thought that Kyle would mature at some point and realize that Ed was a horrible person that he shouldn't be friends with, but nope, the whole time it was like "Oh, that wacky Ed! That's just what he's like, gotta love him!" When, in fact, no, Ed was a misogynistic stupid asshole with no redeeming qualities and all the reasonable adults who interacted with him should have told him off and disowned him. A few times Kyle mentioned that "Well, he's actually a good guy underneath" but we weren't actually shown anything to support that and he just acted like a stupid asshole the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
umm

great story loved aside from the lack of incest...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow, that was very nearly a short novel in itself! Kudos for the back story, inventing the Island, details on security, scheduling, etc. I hope you have written more about these triplets, with good, juicy parts!

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago
been a yr now. I've hoped for more to come,,,,

This still remains my best loved story. . a few have knocked on the door, but after reading 2-5 a day for a yr now , you remain best read. I only wish you would bring a few chapters to pull it all together and how he and his sisters and all are coming to a happy ever after .

Ultrafox69Ultrafox69over 11 years ago
Part 2 please

I have read this part several times and it really very good.

I hope 1 day soon we can enjoy part 2.

Too many loose ends to end it just here.

TheStarryNightTheStarryNightover 11 years ago
Amazing story, but miscategorized

Amazing story, easily one of the best written on Literotica. But really shouldn't be categorized as Incest.

I would suggest Erotic Couplings

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

One Word : WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
At a glance...

This is 42 pages and has over 600 comments with one of the highest ratings, from a member with only two submissions???

Naturally I was curious to see if this was indeed a hidden gem so I skimmed a few paragraphs:

"her body taught (sic) and firm, her breasts pert and round"

"Her right hand slid down over her taught (sic), flat stomach"

I'm sorry but I can't commit to reading something that's meant to be erotic if I'm going to laugh every other paragraph at humorously misspelled words. Homophones are a death trap for some. It's taut not taught.

Maybe you've got the next "Threads of Gray" here or perhaps it's just a ripoff of Pedersen's story with all the video surveillance and a silo "island" fortress but I will never know. It's too ambitious a length to go without proper editing which means good spell checking at the least.

Sorry, I'll pass on this one until it gets re-edited.

SteeledoggSteeledoggover 11 years ago
Great story

I couldn't stop reading. I loved it, hopefully there is a part 2 coming soon. I would love o know happens.

Icarus486Icarus486over 11 years ago
Great story!

I loved this. You've put a lot of love, effort, and research into writing this and it shows. It reads very plausibly, at least in the context of the overarching story. The pacing and character development throughout were also both very good, and although I would have preferred longer sex scenes, yours did suit the tempo with which you write.

I do have to agree with two of the commentators below - this shouldn't really be classified as incest, since the incestuous aspects were mainly used just to add initial tension and provide leverage for the conflict with Edwin. Now if you followed up with a sequel to further explore the relationship dynamic between the triplets... *hint hint*

There are a couple of spelling errors and typos here and there, but not really enough to detract from the story. Still, it could use a once over to sort those few errors out.

Overall a great read; looking forward to more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Story is awesome...really interesting and thrilling.....good work author..waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
keep it going

if this was a book on tape, i would listen to it again and again as I delivered mail. (perverted letter carrier). can't wait for the next saga of Kyle and Patricia. Awesome writing and story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story. Would give is more stars.

The greatest.

Looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!!

When I saw 42 pages I almost sat this aside. I am glad I did not!

I await Threads of the sisters, Kyle, their friends and their new relationships, and of course a return to the island. .

And even if they are 42 pages each, I hope all will remember how well this was written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMAZING!

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I hope there is more coming, it was great reading this story would love to see more added to the saga...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent Craftsmanship!!

What a well rendered and tendered story! Cudos for your Threads, throughout, keeping the engagement with both plot and content. I am VERY glad I read this. It is inspiring. Thank you, and PLEASE add more to the saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Had Everything

Great read ,kept me coming back for more .Looking foward to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great read.

Such a good story, just a shame its over. I want more.

Hopefully you'll add more to it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WANT MORE

that was absolutely wonderful and hot.Hope that you would add more to the story.We don't want it to end here,trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one helluva read

held my interest all the way through,great read,more please, cracking story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Diamond In The Rough

As a heavy reader, I am always on the lookout for an author that can draw me into a story. I like the story that you look up from an hour after you promised to just read a quick chapter, and you find yourself much more tired and stiff than you expected.

This is a story that grips you as such. It feels very organic; the characters feel alive and real. I'm not saying there are no cheap moments, but I am saying that I didn't care because I was too busy thinking about what might happen next.

I regularly check the author's profile for new submissions; I recommend you do the same :)

AUSSIEREDNECKAUSSIEREDNECKover 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING WORK

Absolutely the best story on this site. you must be very proud of the response this story has received and rightly so as it is amazing.You are truly a very talented writer and have great perception. I am truly blessed to have read this and cant wait for the sequels to be put up for my reading pleasure. again well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Like more of ths same!

Loved this story! I also would love to see some continuation(s). How do Kyle and his sister grow into their various businesses and mature to the leaders of own "divisions".

And of course, how their love lives unfold. Maybe having further get-togethers with only his sisters, but also three-somes, four-somes or moresomes with them. Kyle might realize that because the Island is, essentially, its own country, that any law concerning "incest", for example, could be modified or completely stricken from the law books.

I, for one, would to see the characters continue to develop & evolve. A lot of fun could had and some humorous situations evovle wtih a continuation of this tale.

EyelanderEyelanderover 11 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

To think Ive been on this website for a long time, always skipped this story when i saw how many pages there were than one day i told myself i had to sit down and read it, i was hoping for more incest action but after reading 3 pages i sat down a full Friday night reading half the story, been a long time sense i wanted to read a "book" and skip everything else i could be doing. Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding story

Without a doubt one of the best stories I have read and like all good stories wished it was not the last page.

Like others have asked, have you plans to continue this story, I hope so.

Thank you, for a great read.

Cossie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

That was GREAT! Everything about it, some sex, not too overpowering,story line was superb. Please do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Does not live up to Ratings

I generally do not write negative comments. If I don't like a story I usually give up after 3-4 pages and not leave a comment at all. It is one thing to offer criticism or suggestions but no one likes to hear only negative feedback.

However this series had such a high rating so I had to comment to spare some readers who like me may find the high rating very surprising.

This is one of the poorest stories I've ever read on Literotica (only got to about 12 pages). I can't understand why it has such a high rating.

Poor writing, boring plot, a protagonist who is repellent in a boring way. Dull, dull, dull

Compare this to any of the stories by Samslam, Youbadboy, ShyChiWriter, Sexpeare, Scourie etc.

bozorinobozorinoover 11 years ago
Length of Story is not a problem

If I really like a story it is always too short because I do not want it to end.

Anyone who complains about the length is a jerk. You can always read only a few pages at a time. So unless you are trying to set a record with how many stories you can read in a short length of time save yourself the trouble of wasting all of our time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

loved it got more please and dickhead said its boring has no dick to play with must have pulled it out by the roots ha ha

Ultrafox69Ultrafox69over 11 years ago
More needed

The story is a bit of weird to read at the beginning but very fun non the less.

I would LOVE to ready part 2, 3, 4 and whatever part that follows.

The adventure just really started so there has to be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

This was just fantastic! I really enjoyed the nice slow way it progresses and how you get to know the characters and the plot unfolds. Off to see if you've written anything else!

funfunfun73funfunfun73over 11 years ago
More!

Really Enjoyed this story! A sequel would be fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!!

Without a doubt the best story I have had the privilege to read.

PLEASE write a sequel...gotta have more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE

There needs to be atleast 4 or 5 sequels to this! It's amazing!!! It'd be more popular than fifty shades to be honest!!! Keep up the amazing writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
absolutely brilliant work!!!

This should be published and I'm sure it would be a best-seller. Please hurry and write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantastic

Great piece of work. Please continue the story. This would make a great movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
make another !!!

Make another now please !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLease make another

I love your work and i would pay for it, please make more!

PimpStoneyPimpStoneyover 11 years ago
Incredible

I can't believe I read through 42 pages of a sex story. You are a legend my friend. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome story

This was an awesome story. Would love to read the next book to this story. Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No words.

This was so awesome! I loved it halfway through and was determined to make it to the end just so I could rate this the perfect score it deserves! Such an awesome story! Please write another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

I really loved this story & I can't wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I read the whole thing over a very busy weekend so there were some late nights - can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hooked after the 1st few pages

Very good writing, the story line keep you guessing what was coming next. Please get busy with part 2.

Enjoyed it.

Ultrafox69Ultrafox69over 11 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Forget about the whiners that say 42 pages is too long.

If the story is this good then 42 pages ISN'T enough.

But I do hope that 1 day soon you will give us part 2.

And if it's 40+ pages then I wanna read ALL 40+ pages.

There adventure only just truly begon so there could be a lot to write about.

O what the hell make it 100+ pages long.

LovRLovRover 11 years ago
Awesome, incredibly engaging story

Great story! Looking forward to many more Threads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks for the lack of sleep

Wow! That was a really good read. You actually had me laughing on numerous occasions. As I have finally completed the story I realize that I am far more into the actual story than the erotica. If you ever consider turning this into a book, you may want to re-work some of the uncoordinated parts. One example being the Patricia thing... It started out hot, but got really corny/pathetic towards the end. I really look forward to the next installment with Kyle's dates in LA and hope he doesn't pine after Patricia the whole time. Having a tryst with Katie and Kara (at the same time) would be a nice touch as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!

Really good story line!!! Not usually into this type of story but was such an amazing plot i couldnt stop reading it!!! way to go!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
gr8 job do more please

i was actually depressed when i got to page 42 and couldn't read on thay should make this into a fucking film so make more and longer if u can

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

For God's sake man, where are you? Give us a wave. Let us know you're still there and working on the sequel. I've been waiting for that for a year.

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
Thanks for the memories

You are an amazing writer. The way you fleshed out the characters and the details you filled in make this a great read. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i think this is the most amazing story that i have read on this site. i came across it just by accident while reading other stories on my phone in bed last night. i got so wrapped up in this one i just had to finish it. took me till 1:45 in the morning and getting up for work at 4:15 did not leave much time for sleeping but your story was that good. can't wait to see more from you

Simpleman1361Simpleman1361over 11 years ago
Amazing!!!

I agree with the majority. There are no words to describe this story, it took me 2 weeks to read it between work and life and when it was over I was truly sad to be finished. I felt like I was leaving the island and the characters behind, like I was missing something in my day by not having any more to read. You don't just read this story, you become a part of it, get engrossed in it and actually generate feelings over this "intity" called a story. I greatly appreciate you writing this and yes like it's been said this really should be made into a movie. Seeing as over a year has gone by I don't see a sequel coming soon but I would LOVE to see it. Thank you again man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The very best

By far the best thing I've read in a long time, not just on this site. All the sexual action was worked in perfectly in a way that still let the story flow as any other great novel would. I just loved so many parts of this, it felt like every page I was trying to remember to make a comment on how much i liked something. The only drawback for me being Canadian, was some of the grammar. I'm assuming you're from the UK and certain things in your writing were hard for me to pick up, like how you would say "got out the bed" instead of "got out of the bed", but I got used to it and certainly won't hold it against you or this epic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story line but...

I thought the story line was very good. The only thing that was disturbing was that the language used by the characters were not accurate to the way someone from the USA would talk. I felt like the writer was British due to expressions used that would not have been American. This could make a nice movie with the right editing. Keep in mind I like the story but needed to be put in context to the nationality of the main characters.

jkrauserjkrauserover 11 years ago
JJ and continuation

To everyone who loves this story and would like a continuation of the Threads: The Island story I am sorry to say that in February of last year on JJ's blog he mentioned he had been ill for a time then he had just stopped posting. I fear as with many others that JJ has passed away early last year as that was his last post he ever made.

The island story is a phenomenal story which I loved whole heartedly but I still believe that if we are to see a continuation of the story that a separate author will need to pick up where JJ left off. Yes, I know it wouldn't be the same but at least it would continue the memory of fantastic writer.

I am uncertain as to what happened with JJ as it is his online self and nobody knows his true identity. If he in deed has passed away then I say rest in peace and say goodbye to a writer who has touched many people with his words. You will be sorely missed.

jkrauserjkrauserover 11 years ago
after some digging

After I had a look around I have come to the conclusion that JammyJimmy is Andrew Braitbart...unfortunately for the sequel to this story Mr Braitbart past away in March of 2012

This means that for there to be a continuation of this story another author would need to pick up from where he left off and take the story further...knowing the story not have the same feel to it I think another author who respected this story enough would be more than capable of doing so properly. I know there are many authors who could do this and I hope someone does.

lanevo826lanevo826over 11 years ago
what!?

I highly doubt Andrew breitbart was jammyjimmy, seeing as Andrew was born and lived his entire life in Los Angelas and jammyjimmy is from Scotland. And even if you think he lied about that, its evident in some of the expressions and vocabulary he uses throughout the story that he is not American.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just some things to think about for suspension of disbelief

First off, I'd like to say this is definitely something I'd like to see more of. I'm not a big fan of the whole celebrity thing, but Kyle's issues dealing with the women in his life became a very believable story.

That said, there were a few things throughout this story that really jarred my suspension of disbelief. They are as follows:

All of the main characters (Kyle, Kara, Katie, Patricia) are American, Americans don't say "Cheers" for anything. Anything at all. It's just not a phrase we use in the states unless somebody has made a toast and we're all too drunk to care that they were a pompous ass for the whole speech.

In America, we don't wear a "kit" for anything. We dress in workout clothes, or office clothes, etc. We do not put a kit on for any purpose. The only "kits" in America are for ten year old boys and result in model aircraft or muscle cars for their shelves.

Similarly, we do not have CCTV in America. We have Security Surveillance, Security Feeds, Video Surveillance, and so forth. We simply do not (under any circumstance) call it "CCTV"

We also say "half past" "quarter till" "quarter past" and so forth, never "half ten" we qualify the statement with "past" always.

Finally, some minor editing issues that really didn't have anything to do with suspension of disbelief, but rather smoothness of the literature.

In the states, we spell it A-R-M-O-R, there is no "U" Which, again, was not a big deal, but if your characters are American, it is probably best to write as though the "Voice" of the story is American as well.

Lastly, and this really is a very small issue, when you are changing scenes or progressing time some sort of notification that things have changed would be very appreciated. There were a couple times where I'd be reading and have to stop and reread because I thought I had missed something when suddenly time had passed and Kyle was doing something completely different than I thought should fit.

Anyway, I sincerely hope all this helps, and again, that story was AWESOME and I am looking forward to a great deal more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just absolutely amazing

I have to give you an incredible amouunt of props for a very excellent story. As someone who likes to cconsider himself an author, I feel as thouugh I've learned something after reading Threads. Your ability to flesh out such an incredibly diverse cast of characters was inspiring and is something that I will be attempting to do in the future with my own writing. The plot was captivating, the characters were memorable, and the sex scenes were handled with the perfect amount of substance; not too graphic and felt realistic. You have my appreciation and applause for writing what I consider the best story I've ever read on this site. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding

I would like to read more of Threads: The Island. I was captivated - couldn't stop reading. Loved it.

Please, someone pick up and continue.

magikman233magikman233over 11 years ago
dude,holy shit

this story was fucking amazing,i rarely if ever have nothing bad to say about an authors tale on this site,but i find no fault with this,none at all,you even managed to make this into 42 pages of material. i am positively stunned. you sir are an artist of the highest caliber and this book should be sold on amazon or some site for paid erotica writers. thank you for writing this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continuation??

You should seriously continue this story.It is very captivating and interesting.I would love to find out what happens next.It seems like the start of a series of books or stories so you should make it a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

i loved this please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

BEST STORY EVER.

WisquejacWisquejacover 11 years ago
Addictive as hell

This is a brilliant story. I read it non- stop giving up sleep to finish it.

I truly hope and desire more though. Keep writing. Have you ever thought of turning it into a novel or even comic book series?

chainmaillerchainmaillerover 11 years ago
Hes been gone for over a year

Hes been gone for a long ass time, loved this story but don't expect a sequel as he appears to have either died or stopped updating, one or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this is one of the most enjoyable stories i have read on this site in a long time. its not just sex scenes, but is the total package. i defiantly will be reading this again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So good that it saddens me

This story was so good that part of me regrets reading it. The thought of it not carrying on is just depressing :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More, more, more

I am pissed that the story stopped. It was fabulous - I want MORE, PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good story

Jammyjimmy, wow, that's a great story, almost perfect, but from my point of view it lacks a little bit of more sex. But even without that much sex it really is awesome. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

deadhead420deadhead420over 11 years ago
rocked

it's a long story took me 3 days to read it but it's like a good book. i like the way you put real people in the story. i'm planning on reading more of your stories. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome story

I literally read the while thing today i couldnt put it down and i am not a big reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME

Excellent writing, some of the best I have read here so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Enjoyed the story, would love to see a followup; could care less about what happens as long as the Big 4 (Kyle, Katie, Kara and Patricia) are back

1...56789...23
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJammyJimmy@JammyJimmy
Hi All, Since I posted Threads: The Island on Literotica for you all to read and hopefully enjoy I have been incredibly touched and frankly overwhelmed by the stream of supportive comments and kind words from so many of you over the last 9 years. Sadly, not long after postin...