Threat of Foreclosure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't say it would be easy," she said, "and it wouldn't be the end of that but you wouldn't have to worry about being dragged out of bed any more. You can only stay here for thirty days anyway and you leave here with a pocket full of cash. Why not have some fun while you're here?"

"I've heard that before. What's in it for you?" I ask. "I don't have any money."

"I'm sure I can think of something. Just remember, we never had this talk."

"So how do we get this started?"

She tells me what I have to do and leaves and I go to the showers. The cameras follow me and when I'm done drying off, I write a name in soap on the mirror.

End of scene.

Georgia and I are sitting at the table when the scene opens and the girls are returning from work.

"What's the matter bitch," Belinda asks," Can't deal with being left out?"

"I just took a day off', whore," I shoot back." I have to decide which guy I'm going to use for my fuck toy."

"In your fucking dreams," she says, as she and the others strip before heading for the showers.

I look over at Georgia and she nods her head slightly. The girls start drifting back to their rooms to dress for dinner when Peter comes into the room Belinda runs over to him and he tells her "Not tonight baby, I have some business with the new one."

She can't believe what he says. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Just what I said," he replies.

"Be careful, bitch," she says to me as she walks away. "Last night was just for practice."

He comes over to me and lifts me up. I act like I'm not a willing participant and he takes me into my room. Ginger, still naked, starts to leave but he says "you stay," and kicks the door shut. Now the scene shifts to show us in my room.

"Do you know what you're doing?" he asks.

"Do you know what's going to happen as soon as you leave?" I ask. "I'll show you what's going to happen."

I rip open my shirt to show him the bruises and abrasions on my breasts and chest.

"Is that what you're going for? Huh? Are you fucking happy now?"

"Nobody wants that," he says.

"You guys think you're big men because we either fuck you or get fired, and if we fuck you, we get stomped by your girlfriends. We lose either way."

"Are you done?" he asks. "are you? Well you just sit there and listen.´

He opens the door and stands in the doorway. "Listen up bitches," he says. "Nobody owns me and nobody tells me who I fuck. If you can't share and play nice, stay the fuck away from us. "

He comes back in and shuts the door again. He starts stripping and turns to Ginger.

"You have any issues with this?" he asks.

"None of my business," she says.

"Get up here," he tells her. He takes his cock out and strokes it a few times

"Time to earn a bonus," he says as he forces his cock into her mouth

"It's not her fight," I say.

"You'll get yours in a minute," he says.

He fucks into her face for a while and then he grabs me and shoves me back on my bed. He rips off my shorts and panties and throws my legs wide. I try to put my legs back and he slaps my thighs hard.

"You're just making this harder," he says, as he rams it home.

"What the fuck?" I yelled. Of course that doesn't slow him down any and he just keeps hammering into me until he comes.

"Be on that bus tomorrow," he says as he buckles his belt. "You come directly to see me but if you can't suck it up and do what I tell you, don't waste my time. Best just stay here and look for another shelter."

"You okay?" she asks, after he leaves.

"Fucking idiot can't even fuck without hurting somebody," I replied. I pull off my shirt and go back to bed as the scene ends.

It was a short scene that we got done in less than an hour and I hit the showers, but a quick rinse wasn't going to do it this time. I'd had more sex in the last four hours than most women get in a month.

At the end of our shower area, we have two telephone showers with shower heads that can be set to be more like a downpour of rain. I didn't hurry at all, but at the end, I turned it to a harsh spray that is almost painful, especially on nipples, clits and the anus. Then I turned the water off and unscrewed the head completely. I then got up on the bench and worked the hose deep into me before turning it on cool as far as it would go to send water under full pressure against my cervix. It got to be a bit much so I turned it off and spread my legs as the water drained out of me.

I headed for home that night, completely drained of physical, emotional and mental stamina. Every muscle cried out for relief and anything even remotely related to sex was rebelling. Ricci, Jeanine and I had to reach an understanding.

Bright and early the next morning I was in wardrobe, anxious to get started. For the first time I wanted it over with.

Once again, we open in the shelter, only now, other than the trouble makers, the girls are sitting around, waiting for the bus to take them to work The six girls keep looking over at me and whispering loud enough for me to hear their veiled threats.

I am sitting with my head down close to Georgia's desk, alternating from feeling insecure as to what I've agreed to and despair that I had no real choice,

I'd known when I escaped from Rich's drunken rants, that he would never really hurt me, but he was getting more out of control with every day that passed. I'd seen a chance to get away from him and took it but it was apparent that my choice of safe haven was anything but and now, in less than an hour, I had to surrender control over my body and my life in exchange for protection from abuse at the hands of what amounted to a female gang and a promise of relocation to a more transitional shelter.

Rather than entrust my safety to anyone else, Georgia is making the trip with us but once I enter that building. I'm on my own.

She holds me back when the others get off the bus and at the last minute, Chad gets on to lead me into his office, where he closes the door and the blinds.

"Strip," he demands.

"Wait," I say. "Isn't there some other way we can do this?"

"What did I tell you? What the hell did you think I meant? Now you have a choice and you have about thirty seconds to make it. Either you get on that fucking bus and take your chances or strip or I'll rip the fucking shit off and you can go naked from now on and you know what that gets you."

"What the fuck's the difference?" I yell, as I start stripping. He watches me strip, then takes my clothes and throws them into the corner of his office,

"Let's go," says, and he opens the door.

"Oh wait," I yell, "my clothes"

"You won't need 'em," he says, dragging me out into the main room. He stops and everyone stops what they're doing and stares. He calls the six girls over to him. "Let's go," he says, and they follow us through the lobby, toward a hall. He stops and looks around, then motions for Brodie to follow us. He takes us down the hall and into what probably used to be a conference room since there was a huge table in the middle of the room and chairs stacked along a wall.

Brodie comes in and Chad tells him to close and lock the door

"Give me the key," he says

He drags chairs down and puts them between the wall and himself

"You won't be needing clothes," he says. "Get them off and throw them in the corner.

They give him dirty looks, but do as they're told.

"Sit," he tells them, but he keeps me standing.

"Did you find them?" he asks Brodie.

Brodie drags three boxes from behind a large cabinet and puts them next to the table. From that same cabinet, he takes several long draperies, which he places at the opposite end of the table from us.

"You just couldn't fucking leave it alone, could you?" he asks them.. "We had such a sweet fucking deal here. We make damn good money, you have a safe place to live with matrons that really care, we get all the pussy we can stand and the girls make some decent money. This is a two year contract and we might, no we definitely will lose it if any one finds out what goes on here. I'm so fucking mad at you, Cecelia, because I found out that you were the instigator. What the fuck were you thinking of?"

"I don't like sharing," she says.

"Oh that's so short sighted of you," he says. "What are you going to share when this is gone? Dumb ass bitch. FUCK! Well, before it's gone, we're having a party, even if it winds up being our farewell party.

Dee's head is down and Molly is crying softly and with the exception of Cecelia and JoJo, the cockiness is gone.

I watch as Brodie takes the tarp off the cart and takes several long draperies off the top, which he folds and puts on the table, followed by several hotel bath towels. When he took out some table cloths, it confused me, but when they started tearing them into four inch strips, I knew where they were going.

"Come here Dee," he ordered. She stood but I saw the tears and felt her fear.

He puts his arm around her though. ""Corey and I had a long talk last night and when I asked him if I should make excuses for you, he said that wouldn't be fair. Dee, I know that you were forced to be a part of that bull shit. I'm not saying you're guilt free, but living with Cecelia put you in a dangerous situation. Let's face it, she's a very controlling woman with a nasty temper and she doesn't play nice. For right now, "he said, as Brodie puts restraints on her hands and ankles, "I think you just need to sit over here and think about how much trouble you caused and how much Corey is hurting for you.'

Now tied to her chair, she once again dropped her head and cried.

"You're next, Molly. She fights back her tears and goes to him. He pulls her into him and whispers something to her. She nods but keeps her head down.

"Molly baby," he says "of all the women in this place you are the easiest to control. You wouldn't stand up to a mosquito so you never had a chance against the likes of Cecelia."

She is tied to her chair next to Dee. "I promise you that we're going to do something to make life better for you around here. Just keep Dee company for now while I take care of the real trouble makers."

He steps over to Melinda, who tries to put a tough face on but her trembling lip gives her away.

"Mel,baby you disappointed me. I always thought you and I understood each other and I have to admit you're the hottest piece of ass in this place. Then you allow the resident bitch to con you into messing with Jan. You treated her like a common street whore when all she did was follow orders, the same orders all of you had to follow.

We always tried to treat you all fair, and yeah, we've had more than our share of pussy but we were always up front with you and the reason we shared you was to prevent just what happened. Nobody was threatened or smacked around and you could leave whenever you wanted. I know you're leaving here soon and that has me worried, but I still can't ignore what you did."

He leads her over to the table, where Brodie has placed a pad made of folded draperies with a towel over it. Her arms are spread and bound and she's left to worry about what they're going to do to her.

"That brings to sweet, fucked up Vicki," he says, as he moves to stand in front of her. "You try so hard to be one of the tough ones but you aren't all that tough, are you, Vicki. Not unless you're part of a gang. Now think about it. If you really were part of a real gang, you'd be beaten and left for dead. You went out of your way to make Jan suffer through orgasm after orgasm and you ignored her when she begged you to stop. I heard all about it. Now how about you get up on that table with Mel? Just face the other way with your legs over each other."

Crawling up on the table, where Brodie has placed another pad, she spreads her legs and interlocks them with Melinda's. Her arms are spread and tied and she too is left to wonder.

Cecelia and JoJo had been secured to their chairs early on because they were cowardly enough to run and now it was their turn.

"Well girls," he says, "it's come to this. We talked about you two with the other girls. By the way they have no love for either of you because they know that any one of them could be next. They said that Cecelia held her down by her hair and JoJo was the director. I doubt that either of you have ever been forced to endure that many orgasms that close together, It was frightening, painful and possibly disabling or worse. I'd like to just beat the living shit out of both of you but I don't have that kind of cruelty in me. What I do have are friends with creative ways to make you suffer, and a willingness to loan me some fun toys. Normally, you would love these but not today girls. You want to put us out of business? I can't stop you but I can make the rest of your day very stressful and maybe a little painful too. I can damn sure make you wish you'd stopped to think."

As he talks, Brodie brings out two large boxes, which he sets where we can see them. Then they brought out two large gym bags.

I knew, as soon as I saw what the first boxes contained, pretty much what they were thinking of because I've watched women use them in porn films.

"You've probably seen these around," he says, "and maybe you even wanted to try one. You get your chance today but I don't think you'll be smiling when you get off. You see, these two come with some optional equipment. Oh, and we came up with some added attractions.

"Let's begin with JoJo here. Come over here and get comfy, JoJo.

The cocky, and smug look was gone from her face, replaced by consternation and fear. Brodie takes the cover off the Sybians and from a bag, he gets double cock attachments with clit stimulaters. He places one on each of the machines, but then digging deeper in the bag, he comes up with a monster. Seven inches long and as thick as a fat cucumber, it is slipped over the smaller front cocks.

"That looks almost dangerous, doesn't it girls, but that is only a part of the toy. When you add the Hitachi vibrator that goes directly over your clit, now that adds a bit more stress. There is one more element that I will save for now. "

JoJo is about ten seconds from imploding and she isn't even trying to hide her fear. The muscles in her arms and thighs are vibrating.

When Brodie takes her arm and pulls her toward the Sybian, she resists.

"No," she pleads. "Oh my god no. Please Brodie, I'm begging you. I'll do whatever you say, but please don't make me do this."

"That sounds about the same as Jan asked and you just laughed and fucked her over some more.

"Oh god," she cries and falls to the floor.

He leaves her there and goes to get Cecelia.

She tries to put her brave face on but her body is shaking with fear. He lowers her over the cocks and confirms that they are both in her. In the meantime, Chad lifts JoJo to her feet and pulls her to the other machine, lowering her to push the dildos into her. She is on the verge of a full collapse but he is determined to break her.

Their hands are tied together in back of them and a Hitachi is secured directly over their clits. A strip of cloth is wrapped around their chests and a remote control bullet is placed over each nipple. From the information I have," Chad said, "your misuse of Jan's body lasted about forty five minutes," he said, "so let's double it to say two hours. He starts the sybians and sets them on medium high. The girls do their best to ignore the torture but no matter how they twist and turn their bodies the vibration in their asses and pussies and against their clits cannot be denied.

He then steps over to where Dee and Molly have been waiting.

"The reason I left you like this was to give you time to think. Not knowing what we were going to do to you all that time gives you some idea how Jan felt not knowing if she was even going to survive or not. Hurting, tired, and powerless to stop you, eventually her system just shut down."

Dee is crying openly now.

"Here is what I want you to do."

He whispers to them and unties them.

They stand, somewhat wobbly, and come over to me. In tears, they apologize over and over but I assure them that I forgive them. Their kisses become quite passionate and they make love to me in a beautiful way. We cuddle together and I learn that he told them that would be their only punishment. I told them they'd done nothing that required them to be punished. He then goes to Vickie and Melinda. Their treatment consists of having a long vibrator pushed into their asses and large remote control eggs pushed into their pussies. Then they are pushed together with a Hitachi between their two pussies. It wasn't long before they were begging forgiveness.

Stepping over to where Cecelia and JoJo were begging him to stop, he turns the machines on high and starts the other vibes. They scream and cry and beg but he walks away.

I now tell him I need to talk to him. I suggest that there might be a way to save everything and I explain my plan. He nods and they leave the room while the torture continued.

A few minutes later, they return and he goes to turn off the machines and the vibrators. They both slump forward and Brodie goes to untie them.

"You have no idea how forgiving Jan is," Chad tells them. "She's the one that told me to turn them off after less than an hour. So here's the deal. I just can't trust you any more. You proved that. I worry that you might bring us down and even more, but I've been talking to the girls. If you so much as complain to outside influences or do anything to shut us down, every single girl will testify that you fraudulently conspired because you want to take it over.

I really don't hate you, in spite of what you did but it's up to you to earn that trust again. In the meantime, we do what we've always done. We take care of each other and make money and if we do that, we'll all be happy.´

The scene ends with me talking to JoJo and Cecelia as the other girls leave the room.

I headed for the showers and we all got together to hug and kiss each other and share some tears of relief. If all goes well, the episode is a wrap.

Jeanine and Ricci sit down with us and tell us how proud they are of everyone.

"As soon as we get a final edit," Ricci says, "we'll all get together for a final wrap party so don't leave town. We don't have any paying work right now," she says, "but your checks are going to be enough to carry you for a while and I'm working on some other things.. Keep in touch and as soon as we get permission to do episode two, we'll call. The screenplay and script are done so now we wait,"

I'm tired and hungry and there is a huge feeling of let down knowing there was no reason to go to the studio. For now, I needed some wine and sleep.

I hadn't been in the house but an hour when the phone rang.

"Oh please don't let that be Adam," I said, as I reached for the phone.

Imagine my surprise to find that it is Adam's step mother. She had no idea that he had moved to Pennsylvania. "I'm curious," she said, "did he ever tell you why he didn't think our offer was a good one?"

"To be perfectly honest, we just didn't want to move in with anyone, I said.

"Jan, we never suggested that you should," she said. "We offered to buy the house and sell it after you got on your feet."

I broke down in tears and had to hang up the phone.

She called back in about an hour,

"I'm sorry," I said "A lot of things just came together and I couldn't handle it. I wish I'd known about your offer. I was probably working by then though."

"I wasn't aware you were working," she said.

"I've been working for going on three months," I said.

"Oh, it was before that when we called him," she said. "to be honest about it, he was a bit rude when we talked to him. Actually he sounded like he was quite drunk."