Threat of Foreclosure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure he was," I said.

"Are you still working?" she asked

"We just finished a project and I'm waiting for final evaluations. Then I'll be off for a while until phase two is ready."

"What kind of work are you doing?" she asked, but I couldn't think of a quick answer that would be believable.

"Jan?" she said, "are you all right?"

"Kay," I said, "I'm afraid this call will end in a hurry if I tell you."

"Is it legal," she asked.

"Kay, I've been performing in an adult film."

"Is it porn or just R rated?" she asked

"It's part of a porn series," I said. "I know you're disappointed in me and I was disappointed in myself at first but it was something I had to do."

"Jan, you need to come see me. As soon as you can, call me and we'll come get you. We both have our pilots licenses now."

"I don't know what to say," I said.

"Just say yes and call me as soon as you can, and don't you worry, we still love you. I'm not so sure about Adam right now, but we love you and want you to spend some time with us."

"I'll call as soon as we tie this up," I promised.

After she ended the call, I sat with the phone in my hand.

"You miserable, bastard," I said. "You lying, conniving, son-of-a-bitch. I felt so guilty and you got what you wanted all along. Well. Adam baby, this ain't over yet, not by a long shot."

Hello, fans and friends, Tanya here. I'm going to Texas to spend some time with the in-laws, but my friend, slyfox, will keep you informed. Now, I heard that some of you didn't like it when I played with girls, but it was my job. The problem is that I discovered that I like playing with boys AND girls so I guess I'm bi-sexual. Who knew? So make yourself comfy. Texas could get real interesting real quick. Oh, and wait till you meet Kate, my mother-in-law. OMG she's a hoot. All aboard y'all.