All Comments on 'Three'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
malizlatomalizlatoover 11 years ago

you are just pathetic excuse for a man if you are one,which I wholeheartedly doubt...since it's in fashion...find a Bushmaster with one clip and finish the existence of this so called family and don't forget to save last bullet for yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
seriously?

I made it through all of half a page. Next time categorize bbetter you limp dick pussy. I agree with the post above mine. Go find scissors and cut it off then shoot yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
get medical help

u are mentally ill

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fucking worthless

the person that wrote this is a pussy. I would have put a bullet in my mothers head and wives and laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Terrible, what a fucked up mind this writer has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok story

You have a lot to offer but need to be realistic. Write about the embarrassment after being caught out by mom. Also,when rumors from school lockerroom when around to girls you liked. Surprise at how much mom knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bullshit waste of time story

what crap! do us a favor and don't ever write again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Real

This was the height of realism. This had to be a true story. The young wife was so intelligent and her husband did not respect her. That Logan sure knew a thing or two! True writing talent! An Oxford man if I don't miss my guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Total crap

I am afraid I read this crap to the end to see if it had any redeeming points. It doesn't. It is total crap. Why on earth did Literotica allow it ??

TexarManTexarManover 11 years ago
Husband is a Wimp story

This was totaly sick The Husband is a whimp and the MoM is truly a sick slut. left me with a sick feeling when I got done. I would have hoped the Husband would have grown a set before the end but it just got worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Trailer Trash Writing

When did they let you out?

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
worst piece of shit I have ever read.

No plot no story and only one theme. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wack

incest is wack

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking disgusting. I loved it.

5* for a very funny story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This not a Voyeur Story neither is a Incest one

I was thinking was a story about the son banging his wife and his mother watching...

Now i read AUTHOR profile i will not read anymore of his stories...

And dear PurpleMonkeyDishwash, dont fool yourself.You are bisexual(or gay).

Put in FETISH category. 1*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Lester was meh, but the former roommate and then her ex, now those were superb! (But I had I feeling you set it up that way intentionally). I liked the "take three" approach, where he gets several chances (humiliations), as opposed to just using a singular alpha male to humiliate him. And I really liked the detailed threesome scene by the pool!

The only thing I would change is maybe in the epilogue, write more about how the illegitimate children start to take after their biological parents and abuse him. Maybe even have one or more of the children be girls who grow up to sympathize with their moms and also join with Logan, which would heighten the betrayal because they chose Logan and their moms over him, even though they didn't really spend much time or attention raising them, whereas he still treated them as his own, even though they weren't.

Also, maybe more detail on the emotional betrayal from Alex, like her telling Logan how she should've never married the inferior man to begin with and how she should've never broken up with Logan. And maybe something cruel from his mom along the lines of how he's worthless and how she wished he was never born and her son with Logan was her REAL son.

Maybe even have him just kicked out of the house altogether after the divorce and living homeless on the streets (though the idea of him still in servitude to them like you wrote is still hot!), or even dying from a heart attack from the stress and heartbreak while watching them in bed, and they don't even stop their activities to assist him!

But I'm probably getting carried away. Anyway, overall, another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Let be completely honest. You are basically the guys getting cockuld, that is you imagining you' 're in the situation. You always describe and empathize with the small docked husband/son in detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tedious.....

.......and just boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NICE SEQUEL!

I liked the story, albeit too much story, & not enough sex. And wish there would have been more dirty language to spice things up, & more humiliation of the Son.

The Conclusion was GREAT, but much too short.Wanted more of THIS HOT DIRTY

ACTION!-EATANDBEMERRY

chickenwingy85chickenwingy85over 11 years ago
once again

a great story by you! I dont get all these people that are hating it, at least your stories have an original fetish instead of rehashing the same old ones over and over. and personally its my favorite fetish.

overall though i thought it was a super hot story especially how the son heard the mom and his old roommate after he fucked his wife. and all of the end when the son was just a servant to them and how he had to sleep at their feet.

loved it, hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
now onto the future

will there be more from you anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The only thing worse ?

Than this story was the silly authors name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The mother planned the whole thing. She set out to turn the son into a cuckolded homosexual just so she could fuck the wife's ex boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The First and Last Story I Will Read From This Author!

In his bio, the author states:

I write stories about humiliation.

Most of them, you may notice, have to do with mothers.

. . .

What I do is work with that humiliation, making my stories more like cuckolding stories than incest, but with a mom instead of a wife.

. . .

Outside of literotica, I am a normal guy with relationships based on love and trust, not humiliation. But literotica is where I can mess around with those fun ideas.

So, readers, you have been warned, as I should have been. But this author cannot be a "normal guy"! 50 years ago, he would have been locked away in an insane asylum. But now our crazy liberal society lets sick prople like this out on the streets!

Put all your lousy stories in Fetish or Gay Male, where they belong!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
again one of the worst stories on here

rarely read such a shit only more twisted stuff like bisexual werewolves mating with gay giraffes in somalia or hormonal treatment tops this shit. wasted time reading this.

zoejoeyzoejoeyalmost 7 years ago
Can I get change from my two cents?

I think it's true to say the subject matter is not for everyone, but I'm sure it does appeal to a few people. I think the other commenters here need to understand, it's basically written for a niche audience. Thinking of it that way, it's a very good story. It's certainly well written, in that it's easy to follow and doesn't have any major spelling or grammatical issues. I understand the guy is a wimp, but that's the point here. There are plenty of stories on lit where the guy wears women's panties or the wife is an unfaithful slut or the girl becomes an unwitting sex slave - and those topics do not appeal to everyone. All erotic literature is basically fetish in one way or another and that's no different here. There really is no need for so many people to get so upset/hostile about it. Maybe the writer has tapped into a fear or insecurity these commenters have and they are using the opportunity to brag/fantasize about what they would do in that situation (i.e. kill the wife/mother), but it's probably more wishful thinking than anything as they probably identify with that wimp more than they care to admit.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but I would still like to thank the author for taking the time to write the story and having the courage to present it for our consumption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sissy

such a fucking sissy with no balls

should have left eveng before # 1 was getting the blowjob

sissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really terrible plot

Makes no sense from the beginning, everything forced and literally makes your eyes role. Another dude forcing his nonsense fantasies and sadly he has no idea how to write them to make sense. Utter garbage and if you still write at this level, take a course or something in creative writing as that was just silly and painful. It is on you the story failed no one else.

crunch69crunch69over 2 years ago

what the hell kinda story is this. my god what a miserable way to live. people are sick if this is what they like

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but neeeeeds JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE JJJJJUUUUUUUSSSSSTTTTTIIIICCCCEEEE YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

I liked it when husband finaly got to join. I love sucking a mans cock before he fucks my women and licking ass holes is devine. To bad they could not have stayed with that. Now I am sad that hubby is left out. I to have been left out and can so it hurts knowing you will never get to lick your wife clean

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...