All Comments on 'Three Agonizing Days Ch. 03'

by TenthDoctor

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
terrasqueterrasqueover 12 years ago

Amazing series! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love it too and I, selfishly, hope you will continue this story. Thanks for writing and sharing.

ValensGirlValensGirlabout 12 years ago

Fuck, this series is amazing. I'm getting off to it right now--especially the part about the stripper. Erica is one amazing lady.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fourth day?

You kicked her out (I hope she bounced HARD) and found someone to love you that actually had some respect for you? Because her actions indicate she has neither love nor respect for you. Who would stay in that type of relationship? No one.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
The good things about girlfriends?

They're cheap and easy to replace!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did you give her a blackeye?

Or a split lip? Or both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
confirmed!

She has no more heart than a Nazi torturer.

Her "boy friend" should see a shrink and get a set of balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Did she make it to the hospital?

Or did he send her straight to the morgue?

RodwarriorRodwarriorabout 10 years ago
First story was the best

Trolls need not apply

Slv2phoseSlv2phoseabout 10 years ago
Awesome!

Not sure how any of this would not be considered awesome? The sheer mental anguish he must would endure would be wonderful to experience. She's doing it because she loves him. She cares enough to want him horny and not lose that feeling when he cums. That is a very healthy relationship and a good model for most couples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Glad you've stopped posting.

Leave writing for people with talent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Then he got up.

Went home and beat off. When she called him he told her to NEVER call him again or she'd regret the results. Even for fiction this was horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What denial?

He has been beating off at every opportunity. He's just been playing with her mind and working on his acting skills. Who would do anything a bitch asked? Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bruh

To the other Anon commentors. Believe it or not, there is such a thing as a sub guy, who is also straight. I know because I am one. Not saying I would like this kind of torture but some guys would actually like this. Also, Its a fictional story, they would have been arrested for public disturbance in the theater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If this be love ......

just as well she did not dislike him ..........

qarlcueqarlcuealmost 6 years ago
Great tease!

You teased us along with the submissive in your story, so we shared the agony. Super well done. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

Just finished up all 3 parts - can’t believe the commenters on here 😂 Fellas, it’s Literotica, go find your thing in a different story, cause as a domme I ADORE these. So sweet, and really well written besides. It was really a lovely point of view to read and thoroughly enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No real title

Everyone can write whatever fantasy story they want here.

Every story has significance. The writer had valid reason to make up the story as written. For a submissive guy it was good. For the author it was good. Therefore the story served its purpose, entertainment and expressing a particular viewpoint. Just how many stories are on Literotica that are about male dominants doing far worse things to sub women than what is in these three tales?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Three Days

Its fucked up! See a psychiatrist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WIcked, wicked girl! Oh man this is one of the hottest tease stories ever! Erica is like a cold hearted femme fatale from a 1940s movie or something except you get to see all the sexual stuff she's into. So often these types of stories turn real disturbing or gross, but this is so creative and loving I wish there was more!

Everything she did-having him cry out her name, wear suit pants without underwear (feels amazing!) and then rubbing her ass against him on the crowded train while they're both hanging on the pole, dragging him to a strip club and telling him he could only look at her, and especially co-teasing with the dancer during he five tied up lap dances, drove me nuts and I'm obsessed!! When she made him beg her to NOT let him come was amazing. I'd have to come inside her at least once a week but I would love all the rest. I tried to do a similar three-day project with myself 3 days before I can get together with my wife. As soon as I got home the first day I was out LOL! Oh well maybe next time. Ladies-try some of this stuff with your man and he will be so into you forever! Every day he'll be thinking about this experiences Please oh please Ericaaaaaaaaaa!

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

All 3 chapters were fabulous, a shame it ended here. A must read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous