All Comments on 'Three Bears Use Me'

by 8incock

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

I often dream about being the entertainment at a poker party. I would love to suck many cocks at once and get fucked by 3 or more guys with big cocks. Please continue. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

hungbottomhungbottomabout 8 years ago
fuck slut

Great story, I love being the bottom slut for hung guys, 3, 4 or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gay cum dump

I've always love being fucked by a group of guys the first time a guy fucked my ass it was him and three of his neighbors they fucked my ass and mouth all night long now whenever any of them goes on a business trip or camping or whenever they have a poker game I'm there gay cock whore and I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I can understand him loving to be a bottom slut. Im not into bears though.

albertrobertalbertrobertabout 8 years ago
Would love to be used

It's been a fantasy of mine for many years. I'm hoping one day for it to come true. I've always been attracted to bears a older men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Never use to think I would like bears. But after watching lots of bear sex, I wanted it! Then one day at the doctors office, in walks this bear type guy! And to top it off, he was the nurse, he was a red head!!! I love red hair! I instantly flirted with him, and he was gay. We hooked up a few weeks later. Now I know I "love" bears!!!

frindfrindabout 8 years ago
Awesome story!!

I enjoyed the story and wished I was part of it!! Thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"WOW"

oh, I am so jealous,, I wish that was me,,getting all that cock and cum,,

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
A fun time

Obviously, a night most of us would love to have. Being a slut to thee bears is surely something I would enjoy and never forget. And like you, I'd make myself available whenever they wanted to use me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More...please.

More like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hot

hungbottomhungbottomover 5 years ago
3 Bears

I's be going back for every game they have...you lucky bottom.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
I've done this

I've done something very similar. It was a poker party and my friend (I only knew 1 of the 5 guys) asked me to be the french maid for the poker party and to serve all of them for the entire evening (he told the other 4 guys that I'm really a male, so they wouldn't freak out when they found out). I greeted each of them at door in my sexy outfit, served them beer & food while they played poker, and then when they were good and happy (not too drunk but enough beer in them to feel good) I went under the table and sucked all of their cocks. They all shot their 1st loads of cum into my mouth. Then I got up, bent over the couch and said "who wants to be the 1st to fuck my pussy?" Needless to say, they all ran to the couch. All 5 of them fucked me that evening, shot their 2nd loads of cum into my man-pussy AND I LOVED IT !!! I'm such a sissy CD faggot slut and I love cock so much.

Please tell more stories like this one. It turned me on so much and brought the great memory of my friend's poker party. I hope to do that again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow so hot

Would love to try it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It is wonderful being the object of a gang bang. I love being spit roasted. I had never even thought of having sex with a man until I we 43. Even then I wasn’t looking for it. It just kind of happened. That night I ended up sucking 4 cocks and ended the night finding out that I also loved being fucked. In about 6 hours, I had gone from being straight as an arrow to being a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. I really glad I found out how wonderful m2m sex is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous