Three Become One Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh...uhhh! Oh fuck...! Fuck yeah!" I moaned out as I shoved my raging hard-on into her over and over. I was beginning to lose myself. I had wanted Gabi since the first moment I had seen her, and having her there in my home that day teasing me with her presence made me actually believe that she had been asking for it. I mean, yes, she had literally asked me for it...but it had seemed like she had been asking with her entire body instead of just with her mouth. And after finally getting inside her I was certain that she was definitely, unequivocally asking for it.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I started to pick up the pace of my thrusting. My cock was throbbing inside her like a raging storm. I knew that it was probably dripping in blood, but I was so engrossed with looking at Gabi and watching her squirm under me that I did not care to even check. "Take it, Gabi! Take my cock! Take it all, you...you...little whore!"

"MMM! MMM! UH! Yes, Daddy!" she moaned. "YES! Give it to me! Give me your BIG cock! Make me a...a...SLUT! Yes, Daddy! Make me a fucking slut just like all the OTHER girls!"

"Oh, fuck! FUCK!" I called out. I was generating so much power that I didn't even realize how much. I failed to notice how much Gabi was actually bouncing. The sounds of her tits wobbling around had filled the room entirely. I became lost in watching them bounce as I continued to fuck her virgin pussy.

Gabi began to cry out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. It was like her tone was shifting with ever other word she spoke.

"Daddy! MMPH DADDY!" she called out. "Do it, DADDY! Don't stop, don't stop Daddy! I want your cock! I WANT IT ALL DADDY! PUT IT ALL IN ME!"

Now fueled on by her words of encouragement I picked the pace up even more. I was sweating bullets now, and beads of sweat were crashing down all over us. All I could focus on was Gabi's tight twat and the fact that it had been the tightest thing my cock had ever experienced. I thrusted into her harder with every buck of my hips, and my cock was repeatedly smashing into her blockage like a battering ram. I was determined to break down that internal barrier and make her mine. I had to make her mine.

"Ohh...yeah! Fuck! Fuck yes!" I moaned.

Below me Gabi seemed like she was on the brink of orgasming. It was honestly difficult for me to tell if she had orgasmed already; between my precum, her buildup of bodily fluids, and the fact that she was practically screaming bloody murder it was really anyone's guess. I had felt her body vibrating and shivering a series of times already, and I silently hoped that was an indication that she had cum at least once more already.

"MMPH! MMPH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she screamed out. "IT'S SO B-BIG!"

I speared into her as I grabbed the headboard with both hands. I began to rock the entire bed as I struggled with Gabi's virgin body. My shaft was sawing between her lips like a piece of hardware, and then I felt her open up in a single fell swoop. My cock entered her all the way to the base, and the tightness of her cunt was so overwhelming that I actually looked to the ceiling and went speechless.

Below me Gabi went speechless as well...but only for a moment. It was like a calm before a raging storm, and when she screamed out I almost went deaf.

"UHHHHH HUUUUUUUH FUUUUUUUUUCK!" she yelled. I could see out the sides of my eyes that her scream had had a physical impact on all the other girls in the room. They all scrunched their faces up, and I could see them resisting the urge to cover their ears as Gabi let out her deafening cry.

I continued to shove my cock all the way into her, and when I was finally balls deep I kept it stationary; no longer thrusting but instead keeping the head pinned against her inner-most parts. As I loomed over her with sweat pouring off me and awe enveloping me I could feel a smile stretching across my face. I could not fight the urge to do so any better than the girls could have fought the urge to cover their ears at the sound of Gabi's sexual screaming. In that moment the realization that I had gone where no man had ever gone before draped over me like a cloak, and although this wasn't the first time I had felt that way I had a feeling this moment would be something memorable for me in the future. Like countless moments I had experienced with the twins before this particular night with Gabi and the 34FF duo I knew instantly that this moment would be committed to memory and I would be accessing said memory often for the rest of my life. I had yet to experience a moment like that with both Tiffany and Amber, and the fact that I already knew I would be jacking off to this petite, inexperienced virgin for years to come really did say a lot about Gabi -- perhaps even more than she was even aware.

"Fuck, Gabi!" I moaned. "You're so fucking tight! I can't believe I'm all the way inside you!"

Gabi squirmed under me, and for a second or two I thought that she was trying to liberate my cock from her tightly-gripping pussy. But then she spoke.

"F-Fuck me, Daddy! Please fuck me more!" she pleaded.

"Yes, Gabi! YES! That's it you busty little whore!" I said as I pulled half my hard cock out of her and slammed it back in. I repeated the process and began fucking her now with my full length. Every thrust sent Gabi's body flailing, and soon I had my hands on her shoulders and was doing my best to keep her in place without once ever letting the power of my thrusts subside; not even in the slightest.

"Uh! UH! UHH! FUCK! DADDY! FUCK! UHHH!!!"

"Fuck yeah, Gabi!" I yelled out as I watched her tiny teen body writhe beneath me. "Take it! Take my hard cock you busty virgin babe!"

"Ohhhhhhh....OH! OHHHH! OHHHHHH!" Gabi screamed out. I still had my hands on her shoulders, and suddenly I felt her entire body start to shake. A moment later I felt an unbelievable amount of ejaculate gush out of her; it was easily more than Amber and the twins had cum some time earlier.

In the back of my mind I remembered that I still had yet to make Tiffany orgasm, but I pushed the thought away as I was fairly certain that would be an easy task to accomplish. If I'm being completely honest I think I had completely fooled myself into thinking that all I had to do to make Tiffany have an orgasm was little more than convince her to have one.

"Uuhhhhh...aaahhhhhhuhhh...." I said, in response to the feeling of Gabi's juices and the sudden contraction of her walls against me. With my dick suddenly and powerfully enclosed by Gabi's tight womanly tunnel I now started to feel my own orgasm approaching. It felt like I had fought back the urge to shoot my load several times that day already, and I knew I didn't have the strength nor the will to fight back any longer at that point. It was time for me to cum again.

I continued to plow into the small, virile teen while her climax came to an end; simultaneously holding back my own climax as well.

"MMmmm! Mmmm! Ohhhh.....ahhhh....ahhhhhhhh...fuck..." Gabi moaned as her entire body relaxed. She was breathing heavy and holding her big tits in her arms as she opened her eyes and looked up at me...dreamily. "You're so good, Daddy. You really are a stud..."

As soon as she spoke I knew I couldn't hold back anymore. Maybe it was the fact that I had just made her cum, or maybe it was the fact that she was complimenting me in such a sexual way...or...maybe it was just the lust in her tone, but whatever the case I knew I would be shooting my load in less than a minute.

"Oh fuck!" I called out.

I took my hands off Gabi's shoulders and gripped her by the waist now. I began to ram into her faster in an effort to get off. I no longer cared if I was giving her pleasure. I now wanted her to feel what it was like to please me completely.

"Oh! We know that look! We know that behavior!" the twins said. "Daddy's going to cum! We can sense it!"

I pulled my hands away from Gabi and held them out to my sides in a large, hugging gesture. I made no attempt to even look at the other girls as I confidently opened my mouth and commanded them.

"Come to me, girls!" I yelled out. "I'm gonna cum!"

At this the twins smiled and hummed out giddily as they eagerly approached me. Once they were on their way Amber and Tiffany came up to me as well. My arms wrapped around the two girls closest to me and I placed my hands on the backs of the two girls on the other side of the first two. I then felt several hands on my dick; which was still thrusting into Gabi repeatedly. Gabi herself was starting to scream loudly again; as if on the brink of yet another orgasm. I didn't care, though. I needed to shoot my load...badly.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Gabi called out with every thrust I gave her. It was like she was begging me to cum without ever once asking me; at least linguistically, anyway. There were four heads of silky, youthful hair beneath my eye level. I pulled out of Gabi's willing snatch entirely. I bellowed out my next words powerfully, and as I did so I felt a number of hands grasp my cock. I became so lost in the moment that I couldn't even tell you whose hands belonged to whom or even how many hands there were in total.

"FUUUUUUUCK! I'M GONNA CUM!" I yelled out.

I felt a number of hands start to stroke me in unison as the cum in my balls traveled up my long shaft and finally exploded out from the tip of my cock. The girls yanked down on my length as a long, thick stream of jizz flew out of me and hit the headboard and pillow behind Gabi's brunette head. The majority of the stream, however, rained down over her waiting face and tits before the remainder of it sprinkled out as a result of the four other girls stroking my length up and then back down while my second shot of cum flew out.

"Uuuhhhhh!" Gabi moaned as she felt my cum hit her soft and supple body. She moaned again as my second stream of jizz hit her directly between her eyes and lined her body all the way down to her belly button.

"Ooohhhhh.....fuuuuuck....yesssssssss.....!" I called out as I continued to cum on to the young girl below me. I squeezed the four teens around me tighter. Their big breasts all jiggled as I came and came. Four pairs of huge, high-school hooters jostled around me as the girls they belonged to all worked to make me unload over this small, shy girl I had just turned into a woman.

"Oh! OH! OH! UH!" Gabi yelped as she was continuously pelted by shot after shot of my seed. I remember this as being as one of the biggest cumshots I've ever given, and for good reason. When my shooting had finally diminished to a drizzle I looked down at Gabi to survey my work, and what I saw amazed even me.

At the same time I suddenly realized that the entire time I'd been cumming Gabi hadn't been the only one reacting to my spurts of jizz. The other four girls had each been giving out various gasps and moans of amazement as I'd been shooting all over the brunette lying on her back below me. When I finally had no more semen left to give I released my grip on the girls around me and slumped back on my knees. My chest was heaving as I struggled to catch my breath. I looked down at Gabi; she had more cum on her than I had ever seen on a woman before...at least in real life. I was fairly certain I had exploded this much at least a few times with the twins, but seeing it all on one girl...and a girl as tiny as Gabi, no less...well...

It was truly a sight to behold.

"Oh my god..." I breathed out. "I need...I need to lie down."

Below me Gabi was still feeling the after-effects of her own explosive orgasm. But the twins, however, did not care in the slightest about what she was feeling. Their hands were on her and pushing her aside before I even realized the reaction I had caused with my words.

"Move, slut!" they said as they pushed her. "Daddy needs to rest."

Gabi willingly rolled over and gave up space on the bed; albeit through lack of strength to do otherwise rather than out of respect to the twins or myself. I was all but convinced she respected me more than she respected the twins, however.

Before I knew what was happening the back of my head was hitting a pillow; the same pillow Gabi had been resting on only moments ago. I looked up, dazed and such, to see the twins' beautiful blonde heads above me. Not long after that I caught a glimpse of Amber's redhead and Tiffany's blonde head as well. I didn't turn to look at Gabi. Instead, I addressed her.

"Gabi?" I said, my breathing finally coming down to an acceptably steady pace.

"Yes, Daddy?" she asked.

"Are you okay?" I inquired.

She nodded, and although it was not verbal I was able to understand her gesture through my peripherals.

"Good." I said. "Does that mean you still want to be a member of Fuck Club? I mean, do you want to continue doing this like the twins do?"

Upon hearing this question Gabi turned over on her side and propped her head up by her elbow. I turned my head to look at her and she gazed down at me. She still had my cum dripping all over her.

"Yes, of course!" she said. "That's exactly what I want, Daddy! But..."

"But...what?" I asked.

"Umm...well..." Gabi said. "It's just...I want to hear the other girls say that I am a good member of Fuck Club. I think I proved myself just now! But...do you think I proved myself? Daddy?"

Her lip was quivering. I could feel her insecurity. It was palpable. The fact that she had no idea just how sexual she really was is something that sticks with me to this day. Amber and Tiffany would both prove to be just as sexual in their own right, but Gabi felt as though she had the most to prove. And she had certainly done it.

"Girls..." I said, addressing all the teens on my bed.

"Yes, Daddy?" the twins answered.

"Yes, Daddy?" Tiffany and Amber answered.

"Gabi just took my cock in her virgin pussy. My whole cock. As far as I'm concerned she is more than qualified to be a member of Fuck Club. She is a great member of Fuck Club. I want to hear you girls say that."

The twins wasted no time in fulfilling my request.

"Gabi is a great member of Fuck Club!" they said.

I now turned to Tiffany and Amber.

"And you two?" I asked of them.

"Yes, she's a great member!" Tiffany said, smiling and giving me a small wave.

"I agree." Amber said. "Gabi is a great member of Fuck Club."

Now, somewhat recovered, I managed to place both my elbows on the pillow my head had been on. I propped myself up similar to how Gabi had done and turned to look at her properly.

"Satisfied, Gabi?" I asked of her.

Her face turned red and she nodded shyly while avoiding my gaze.

"I'll say she's satisfied!" Tiffany said. "She even looks more than satisfied!"

"Yeah!" Amber said. "Her face is redder than my hair! I think she's been satisfied in more ways than one!"

Gabi's face turned even redder now, and she let her face fall down into my arm in an effort to hide herself.

"It's okay, babygirl." I said as I reached down to her and stroked her cheek lightly. I then addressed all four girls. "Now I have something I want to say."

Amber, Tiffany, and the twins now all sat themselves up at attention. Gabi took a little nudging, but after a few coaxes from my arm she finally sat up. Her gesture had caused some of my own cum to get on to my arm, and suddenly I realized that the twins had not gone cum-crazy over Gabi; or even started to lick my arm. I made note of this and decided to press forward despite this irregularity.

"What do you want to say, Daddy?" one of the twins asked.

"Tell us anything!" the other twin added.

"Okay." I said. "First I want to say that this has been...one of the best evenings of my life. If not the best."

The twins and Amber all lightly clapped their hands together while smiling giddily.

"Thank you, Daddy!" the twins said.

"Yeah, thanks, Daddy!" Tiffany added. "It means so much to me that you would think that! Meow!"

"I'm glad you all feel that way." I said, glancing to Gabi to make sure she was on the same page as the others. "Then I guess what I want to say next is really more of a question. Are we really gonna do this again?"

[u] "Yes!"

"Yeah..."

*nod*

"Ya-huh!"

"So...Fuck Club. This is really going to be a thing?" I asked.

Giggles could be heard coming from the various girls.

"Yes, of course, Daddy!" the twins said. "Right, girls?"

All three of the other girls nodded in response.

"But how's this gonna work?" I asked. "I mean, what happens now? What happens tomorrow?"

"We have an idea!" the twins said, taking me by surprise. "We'll make you a schedule!"

"A...schedule?" I asked.

"Yeah!" the twins said, excitedly. "We'll send you a schedule every week on your phone, and update it whenever something changes. That way you know which of us will be home at what time! Doesn't that sound convenient, Daddy?"

I nodded my head.

"Yes, it does. But are you girls onboard with this? Having a schedule, I mean?" I asked, addressing the question to the other girls in the room.

They all nodded, almost simultaneously.

"Yes, Daddy." Amber said.

"Yes, Daddy! That sounds great!" Tiffany said.

Gabi simply nodded, silently.

"Okay, well if you all agree on this then I'm okay with it." I said.

"Oh!" one of the twins said to her sister. "You know what we should do?"

"What?" the other twin asked.

"We should also make a weekly menu! That way we can feed Daddy whatever he wants!"

The other twin gasped as her eyes went wide.

"I. LOVE. That idea!" she said. "We can make sure Daddy eats healthy by offering him only healthy stuff on the menu! This is now a new requirement for joining Fuck Club. Are all you sluts still onboard?"

The rest of the girls all nodded.

"I'm...not even gonna try and stop you two." I said with a yawn. "I'm much too tired. Would anyone mind if I just took a nap?"

"Of course not, Daddy! You came so much; you deserve to have some rest." the twins said.

"I wish I could carry on...but..."

"Shh...shh...shh..." the twins shushed me. They then gently eased Gabi off the bed. One twin then eased my head softly back on to the pillow. "Just lie down and sleep, Daddy. Don't worry about anything. We'll take care of everything for you."

The other twin then got off the bed and gestured for the other three girls to join her.

"Let's go girls. Daddy needs his rest. We have a lot of stuff to do around the house, anyway."

As I took one half of my busty twin duo into my arm and snuggled up with her it felt like my entire body had suddenly hit the wall. All at once the strain from all the sexual activity suddenly overwhelmed me, and within seconds I was fast asleep.

* * * * * * * * *

I awoke in the middle of the night to find that both twins were now in bed asleep with me. The room was dark, but I could tell that the other three girls were no longer present. I'd gotten up to use the bathroom and then promptly gone back to bed.

The next morning was business as usual. The twins had woken me up with a blowjob, prepared my work clothes as well as my breakfast, and seen me out the door. Just before lunch I'd received a text from them with a picture of the schedule they had mentioned the night before. I saw that all five girls were scheduled to be at my home that day when I got off work, and as I looked at the remaining days for the week I think that was the first time I actually saw Fuck Club as an actual thing in my life.

Throughout the rest of the day I received texts from Amber, Tiffany, and Gabi as well. I made sure to save them as contacts and communicated with them as much as I was able. I also received a variety of pics from each of the girls; a lot of them were selfies of the girls in various pairings. I also received a short video which stood out in my mind. It was a vid of one of the twins and Tiffany in their cheerleading uniforms. They were inside the gymnasium at their school. In the video the two blondes quickly waved to me and said "Hi, Daddy! Love you!" just before puckering their lips and blowing me an air kiss with a simultaneous "mwah."