Three Become One Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout the day as I met with patients and performed other mundane work activities I began to see (in the back of my mind) what sort of direction Fuck Club should take. I think that was mostly because I had finally and truly come to grips with Fuck Club as a whole, and since my mind had cemented that concept permanently I began to treat it like everything else in my life. That is to say, I started to analyze just how I could get the most use out of it. You might ask yourself: "What use can one possibly have for something like Fuck Club?" The answer is for pure recreation. And so the analytical process for Fuck Club, in my mind, became how exactly I could have the most fun with it. By the time I was leaving the office I had a plan for what the next step in Fuck Club would be, and I sped all the way home to implement my new ideas. On the way I received a text from the twins: "home, Daddy. All of us! "

When I got home the twins greeted me at the door and couldn't wait to press their lips to my cheeks. They were both wearing low cut tees and denim cut-offs. I walked into my home and dropped my briefcase. I then hung my jacket by the door and continued into the living room to see Amber lying on the couch with her tablet in the air. Tiffany was sitting on the floor at the base of the couch messing with her cell phone, and she noticed I had come home before Amber did.

"Meow! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" she squealed giddily as she hurried to her feet.

At this Amber took notice, and she too hurried to her feet. The two girls raced to give me a kiss, but they were cut off by Gabi; who planted herself in front of me and kissed me square on the lips. I couldn't help but kiss her back, and when our kiss finally broke she stepped back.

"Welcome home, Daddy." She said, lustfully.

Amber and Tiffany scoffed at her, but then happiness replaced the sour looks on their faces as they, too, gave me a "welcome home" kiss. In fact they planted several kisses on my cheeks. It lasted quite a while; long enough that I had to put a stop to it.

"Okay, thank you girls, but that's enough." I said as the two teens stopped kissing me. The twins walked around them and each took me by the hand. They began to lead me through the living room to the couch.

"Sit down and relax, Daddy. You can watch some tv while we get you a drink. Oh! That reminds us! We should probably go grocery shopping!" the twins said.

"Yeah we probably should." I said. "But from now on I need to accompany you when you go shopping. I want to make sure I pay for everything. In fact, I'd like to take you all shopping at some point in the future."

"Oh!" Tiffany said. "What for, Daddy? Meow!"

"Well, actually, I want to talk to you girls about that. Why don't you all have a seat?" I said.

"Sure, Daddy!" the twins said as they led the way in front of me to the couch. They sat down in the middle and the other three girls sat next to them on either side.

"What's up, Daddy?" Amber asked, curiously.

"Before we go any further, I'd like to add a new rule to Fuck Club. If that's okay." I said.

"Of course it is, Daddy!" the twins said. "It's your club. You can do whatever you'd like with it. And you can do whatever you'd like to the girls in it."

The twins played with their hair as they looked up at me, lustily.

"Good." I said. "Okay. From now on, only the twins are allowed in my bedroom. Fuck Club was their idea, and you girls wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for them. So I think the honor of sharing my room and sleeping in my bed with me should go to them."

"That sounds fair, I guess." Amber said.

"Yeah, I'm okay with that! Meow!"

Gabi nodded her head in agreement.

The twins were ecstatic.

"Daddy! Oh my gawd, really? Thank you Daddy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Each twin now turned their heads in opposite directions and quickly stuck their tongues out at the other girls, which prompted the trio to roll their eyes.

"Okay, okay. Simma down now, ladies. That's not all."

"Yes, Daddy..." the twins said as they turned their heads and took on a more serious tone. They then looked up at me submissively.

"Since my bedroom is now your bedroom as well, this means that I also want you two to move out of your current rooms."

"Of course, Daddy! We'll move our things right away!"

The twins got up to leave and go upstairs, but they immediately stopped what they were doing when I commandingly and loudly cleared my throat at them. The turned to face me slowly with looks of guilt strewn across their pretty faces.

"Sit down, girls." I said.

Both twins now slumped their bodies in shame and slowly sat back down.

[u] "Yes, Daddy..."

"You do know what you did wrong, don't you, girls?"

[u] "Yes, Daddy...we won't move again unless you tell us to." the twins said as they heeded my unspoken words and sat back down.

"Which brings me to the next new rule." I said. "As your Daddy, I reserve the right to ground any of you girls for any amount of time as I see fit."

"Ground us?" Amber said. "What does that mean?"

All five girls now had looks of confusion on their faces.

"It means that if you displease me I will ground you. When you are grounded you will receive no sexual attention from me whatsoever."

"Daddy!" one of the twins said. "I don't like that rule!"

"Me neither." The other twin said.

"Yeah, I agree." Amber chimed in. "I just became a member of Fuck Club! I don't want to have to worry about getting grounded!"

"Then don't displease me." I said. "Ever. Do what I say when I say exactly how I say and you won't have to worry about getting grounded. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy..." all the girls said at once.

"Now then..." I said, addressing the twins. "Since you two will be moving out of your rooms that leaves two open rooms in the house. Amber, Tiffany -- I'd like to give those rooms to you. If you'll have them, that is."

"Ohmygawd!" Amber exclaimed. "Does that mean you're asking us to move in, Daddy??"

"Wow!" Tiffany said. "I'd love to move in to your house! Meow!"

"Really?" I asked. "You two really want to move in?"

"Yes, I know I do!" Amber said.

"Meow me too!" Tiffany added. Both girls grinned at me widely. They were clearly excited.

"Well, good." I said as I turned to Gabi. "And Gabi, don't worry. I haven't forgotten about you. There's something I'd like to ask you."

Gabi nodded, and I could see the expectation in her expression as she did so.

"Girls..." I said to the twins. "One of you go upstairs and grab my flesh light for me."

"Yes, Daddy!" the twin on the right said. She hurriedly made her way upstairs, and then I spoke to Gabi.

"Gabi, do you know what a flesh light is?" I asked her.

Gabi silently shook her head.

"Will one of you explain it to her?" I asked.

"A flesh light," the remaining twin said. "is something Daddy uses to jack himself off. It catches his cum for him so he doesn't make a mess. Daddy, you know we hate that thing. I don't even know why you still have it."

"Sweetie, you don't need to know. I have it because I choose to have it."

"Yes, Daddy..." she said.

Just then the sound of footsteps echoing in the room could be heard. Moments later the other twin entered the living room with my flesh light in hand. She walked over to me and handed it to me, but I did not accept it.

"No," I said. "Give it to Gabi."

The beautiful blonde teen turned and handed the sex toy over to Gabi. Gabi took it in her hand and looked at it questionably.

"This is my flesh light, Gabi." I said. "The only reason this thing exists is to jack me off and take my cum. Do you understand?"

Gabi nodded. She was giving off a very confused vibe, and I could sense confusion in the other girls as well. They were clearly wondering where it was I was going with all of this.

"Gabi..." I said in a very serious tone. "How would you like to be my own personal flesh light?"

At this all the other girls' mouths opened wide in shock. Their eyes were wide from the very idea of this proposition as well, but even with the amount of surprise they were feeling I could also feel them giving off vibes of jealousy so strong it was like I was being slapped in the face.

[u] "WHAT?!" the twins exclaimed, angrily, as they stood up.

"Girls..." I said, holding my hand up. "Calm down."

"Daddy...!" they said. "Why does she get to be your flesh light?! WE'RE the ones that started this club! She wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for us; you said so yourself!"

"Girls, need I remind you of that last rule I just made official?"

The twins now gradually became less heated. There was still anger in their expressions, but they were trying very hard to stifle it and keep it hidden from view.

"No...Daddy..." they said as they sat back down. "We're sorry. We'll behave."

"Good girls." I said to them before turning back to Gabi. "Gabi, what are you thinking?"

"Umm..." Gabi said, unsurely. "I...I don't think I know what you mean..."

"It's simple." I said. "If you say yes, then you will replace my flesh light. Your sole purpose in life will be to take my cum. You will live to be fucked by me -- whenever and wherever I wish."

Amber and Tiffany had been silent and watching on in shock, but now Amber finally spoke up.

"Ohmygawd..." she said, as if speaking for the entire group. Every girl in the room was so green with envy that I actually somewhat feared they might take negative action toward the small, curvy brunette.

"Gabi..." I said. "Stand up."

The busty brunette now took to her feet. She held the flesh light in both hands and looked down at it before looking up at me. She was clearly contemplating what all of this meant.

"If I say yes..." she said, even more hesitant now. "...then I have to be your flesh light?"

"Yes, that's correct." I said. "And as my flesh light you will not have to do housework of any sort if you don't want to. You'll also have the same access to my bedroom that the twins have."

"But Daddy!" the twins said. "That's our bedro-

I cut them off by throwing them an angry look.

"N-nevermind..." they said, hanging their heads and trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Wow!" Tiffany exclaimed, breaking the tension. "Gabi that means you won't have to cook or clean or anything! And you get to be fucked by Daddy mercilessly whenever he wants! You'll be like a living sex doll! You're so lucky! Meow!"

"One second..." I said. I then walked into the next room and picked up a trash can. I brought it into the living room and set it beside me in front of Gabi. "Gabi, if your answer is yes and you want to be my new, living flesh light then throw the flesh light in your hands into this trash can. But if your answer is no...then just hand it to me. There will be no hard feelings; I promise. You will still be a part of Fuck Club."

The small brunette looked down at the item in her hands. I could tell she was contemplating her decision very hard. After quite some time she finally took action and began walking toward me. When she was finally standing before me she held the flesh light out in front of me.

Disappointed, I reached out for it. But, surprisingly, she pulled it back. And then in one quick motion she threw it into the trash can beside me.

Everyone was silent for a while, but after I had had enough of the silence I decided to finally fill the void with my own voice.

"Girls..." I said to the twins. "I want you to take my flesh light and prepare it to take my cock. I plan on breaking in my new toy today."

"Okay, Daddy." The twins said as they stood up and approached Gabi on either side. "C'mon flesh light. We have to get you ready for Daddy...you lucky little slut."

Gabi did not respond, but instead smiled proudly and triumphantly as her two blonde superiors began to undress her with minimal direction whatsoever. While the trio was busy doing this I sat between Amber and Tiffany on the couch. The two teens pressed their bodies against me and I placed my arms around them and hugged them to me. Their huge 34FF tits pressed into me invitingly, and I could not help but reach under them to their gorgeous asses and squeeze their buns as they sat next to me on the couch.

"Mmm." Amber exclaimed as she felt my hand on her ass.

Tiffany giggled in response to my touch as well.

"Daddy?" the twins asked as they pulled Gabi's shorts down and reached for her thong. "What about the downstairs bedroom? If everyone is moving in and out then what do you want to do with that room?"

"Nothing." I said. "That room will continue to be Skaycee's. And speaking of which...you girls still haven't met Skaycee have you?"

The non-identical girls all shook their heads.

"No, Daddy. We still haven't met her! Meow!" Tiffany said.

"Well, we need to change that." I said. "After all, you three are going to help me in taking care of her. Right?"

"Yes, Daddy!" Amber said. "I can't wait to meet her! From everything we've heard she seems so adorable."

"I can't wait to meet her, either." Gabi said.

I made a mental note of how enthusiastic the girls seemed to be in response to my mention of Skaycee. Gabi, in particular, seemed to be the most enthusiastic considering that she usually opted to remain silent and had instead chosen to chime in just now. On top of that she was quickly becoming more and more naked and seemed totally undeterred by her own growing nudity. In fact, it seemed as though she was beginning to thrive on that -- given her sudden boost in confidence and willingness to express herself vocally.

"Alright then." I said. "In that case...three become one."

The twins immediately shook their heads form side to side and stopped in their undressing of Gabi. They simultaneously looked around for a moment and then their gazes fell upon me sitting between Amber and Tiffany.

[u] "Hi, Daddy!" Skaycee said.

"Hi, sweetheart." I replied. "Come over here to Daddy, babygirl. There's some people I want you to meet."

The twins walked over to me in perfect synchronization, and when they were finally standing in front of me Tiffany spoke up.

"Oh...my...gawd!" she said. "She is so adorable! Hi there, Skaycee!"

She gave a short wave to my beautiful blonde daughter, but Skaycee's face grew red and she fidgeted while she avoided eye contact.

[u] "H-hi..." she said.

"God, look at her!" Amber said. "Skaycee you are the prettiest most perfect angel. Do you know that?"

Upon hearing this Skaycee blushed even more.

[u] "Daddy...?" she asked.

"Yes, babygirl?" I said.

[u] "Who are they?" she said as she gestured to both Amber and Tiffany.

The two girls on the couch next to me were at a loss, but before I could answer Skaycee's question Gabi surprisingly walked around beside her and took her by the hand.

"Skaycee..." she said, getting her attention. "I'm your Mommy Gabi. That's your Mommy Amber, and that's your Mommy Tiffany."

[u] "You...you're all...my mommies?" Skaycee asked. "Daddy! You got me more mommies!"

I nodded my head, and then Amber and Tiffany stood up and joined Gabi in standing near Skaycee.

"That's right, sweetheart!" Amber said. "We're your family, and we're going to take very special care of you because you are just the most precious thing!"

She leaned over and kissed Skaycee on the cheek. Tiffany followed suit and kissed her on her blonde head immediately after.

"We love you, sweetie." she said.

[u] "I love you too, Mommy!" Skaycee responded. "And I love Daddy, too!"

"Good, sweetie. That's very good." Gabi said. "It's very good to love Daddy..."

Gabi was clearly enjoying the power shift. She was shorter than any of the other girls in the room, but she now had parental control over Skaycee. In the back of my mind I feared I had created a monster, but it was one I could easily tame whenever Skaycee was not around. Moments ago I had wanted nothing more than to take my flesh light in every single way possible; to pound her mercilessly until she'd been completely wrecked by my cock. Those feelings of lust were still there, but after seeing this positive reaction to meeting Skaycee for the first time I was suddenly enveloped in feelings of warmth. I wanted to spend time with my girls...all of them.

"Skaycee..." I said.

She looked at me quizzically.

[u] "Yes, Daddy?"

"I was thinking we could all go shopping some time. Would you like that?"

[u] "Oh, yes Daddy! I'd love that!"

She smiled at me in approval and excitement.

"Good." Gabi said, assuming a position of control with her tone of voice. "Skaycee, dear?"

[u] "Yes, Mommy?"

"Why don't you go with your Mommies Amber and Tiffany into your bedroom. You guys can play some games, play dress up...it'll be fun!" Gabi said, before turning and making lust-filled eye contact with me. "I need to take your father upstairs so we can play our own game."

[u] "Okay, Mommy!" Skaycee said as Amber and Tiffany each took her by the hand. "I hope you and Daddy have fun."

Gabi was still staring at me with sex dripping from her gaze.

"Oh...don't worry, sweetheart. We will."

She then approached me on the couch, still wearing her thong, and straddled me as she pressed against my bulge while leaning down and kissing my cheek. She flung her hair back in the process and my hands instinctively took hold of her at the waist as if they had minds of their own.

"Amber, Tiff?" Gabi called out.

"Yea, Gab?" Tiff said, turning around as Amber led Skaycee into the bedroom.

"Give us at least two hours." Gabi instructed.

"You got it, babe!" Tiffany said with a smile. She then entered the bedroom following Amber and Skaycee before shutting the door behind her.

Gabi put her hands on my cheeks and lightly ground her hips into me as she stared down into my eyes wantonly.

"Okay. Break me in, Stud!" she said.