Three Become One Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm...uh!" Amber moaned as I assaulted her ass with my mouth and hands through the fabric of her workout shorts.

After what seemed like a lifetime of digging into her ass and having my cock massaged through my clothing I finally managed to pull away from the busty, redheaded teen. I threw my back against the couch and breathed heavily for a few moments; all the while the blonde twin next to me never stopped rubbing my dick over my pants.

"Oh fuck..." I breathed. "Fuck...yes...you have an amazing ass, Amber."

There was silence for a moment. This surprised me as I had become accustomed to the twins saying something to break the tension whenever the other girls were hesitant to speak. Amber was the one who broke the silence this time, however.

"Thank you, Daddy." She said, oddly at ease.

"I'm going to say this because I think it's something you need to hear." I responded. "I've decided to make you my own personal butt-slut."

Amber giggled.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" she asked, in a half-laugh.

"I'm sure it does." I said, giving her ass a spank right in front of me. "Your ass will most likely be the thing I focus on ninety percent of the time you and I are together. At least eventually, anyway. Understand?"

Once again Amber surprised me with the tone in her answer.

"Yes, Daddy." she said. "I understand!"

"Spoken like a true member of Fuck Club!" the twin said, grinning at her friend.

"Good." I said. "Then from now on, Amber, your ass is mine."

At this Amber nodded, confirming she understood what I just said. That wasn't enough for me, however. I needed verbal confirmation.

"Say it." I said. "Repeat what I just told you back to me. Like a good slut."

The busty teen hesitated for a moment, but when she spoke she did so with purpose and without faltering.

"From now on my ass is yours, Daddy." She said, unhesitatingly.

"And only mine." I added, expecting her to repeat that as well. Not only did she meet my expectation, but she surprised me yet again by adding more to her pledge.

"My ass is yours, Daddy, and yours alone. No man will ever even come close to my ass as long as I live...except for you."

Hearing this in her own lewd words turned me on even more, and as a result my dick lurched and throbbed in my pants. This did not go unnoticed by the busty blonde twin who was rubbing on it. I couldn't help but lay back and moan from all of the sex in the immediate atmosphere.

"Keep it up!" the blonde slut next to me said to her friend. "Daddy really likes the way you're talking, Amber. Say something else!"

Now the redhead hesitated again. She turned her head over her shoulder in an effort to look at me properly, but I could see in her eyes that she still did not have the clearest view. During this process I could see that she was struggling to come up with something to say.

"OH!" she said, having been taken by surprise due to her blonde friend's encouragement. "Um..uhhh...my ass...umm..."

With my cock being stroked over my pants I reached up again and began to fondle her assheeks. This seemed to pull her back into the moment, and when she spoke next she did so with a breathy tone that oozed lust from every word.

"I will work out my ass so much that it will be the most perfect ass you have ever seen, Daddy." she said, sexily. "I will twerk so...AMAZINGLY...that I'll put all the other girls to shame! I will be your most perfect butt-slut! My anal virginity is yours for the taking, Daddy..."

After hearing all this I was on the verge of cumming, but Amber had decided to take things a little bit further than I had anticipated. I suddenly saw her voluptuous booty fill my vision for the briefest of moments as she quickly and forcefully sat down on my lap...hard. I actually felt pain in my cock as a result of her brash decision to sit on me, and that pain was only heightened when she started to grind her ass up and down my bulge in the most awkward of ways.

"Whoa!" the twin next to me said as she quickly pulled her hand away and held them both up in front of her; palm-out. "Ass-ahoy!"

I did my best to keep my composure and to tough it out through Amber's anal adventure as long as I could, but eventually I decided that I had had enough. I didn't think addressing Amber's lapdance issues would have been the best thing to do at that time, and so I decided to perform a sort of 'change-of-subject' instead.

"I want you both to give me a double-blowjob." I said.

Thankfully, neither girl suspected anything unusual in the slightest - although; I did see the twin give me a short-lived look of omnipotence during the awkward lapdance from Amber. My worry didn't last long, though. Both girls were now making themselves comfortable on the couch on either side of me. And by 'comfortable' I probably mean to say 'uncomfortable.' Each teen was now on their hands and knees doggy-style as they both reached out and began undoing my pants and letting my cock out. Their beautiful butts were thrust highly into the air proudly as they battled over who would touch/lick/suck my cock first.

When my dick finally sprang free it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. No longer restrained by the confines of my pants and underwear my member stood up at attention as proudly as the girls were presenting their rears. The twin on my left leaned down and stuck her tongue out while staring up at me. I felt her wet, pink organ make contact with my piece and shivered for a quick second before turning to my right and seeing the busty redhead perform the same feat as her counterpart on the other side of me.

Both girls licked my shaft up and down from either side, slowly, as they both looked up at me with wanton looks in their eyes.

"Is this what you had in mind, Daddy?" the blonde twin asked me from down below.

"Yes, it is, sweetheart." I said as I brought my hands up. In the middle of that motion, however, I began to second guess myself. My original intention had been to grab hold of both girls' exceptional ass (one ass in each hand), but now as I gazed down at the two of them happily letting their tongues slide up and down my length I contemplated whether or not I should take their heads into my hands instead. It was quite a conundrum, but in the end I decided I could always take their heads into my hands once I felt I was getting close. For the time being it was better for me to fondle their fuckable posteriors and build my erection back up (after having lost some momentum in that area due to Amber's inexperience). Not that I'm complaining about Amber or her inexperience. I've always found inexperience on girls to be very much a turn on.

My hands reached over the backs of both girls and found their fleshy buns. My fingers squeezed down over their shorts and I soon felt my palms being filled with the soft, buoyant feel of youthful skin that only eighteen year old girls can deliver. I spanked each girl simultaneously, and then in turn as if I was playing the bongos. The girls giggled around my dick as they pressed their lips against my throbbing shaft. I looked down to see them looking back at me just as they both planted a kiss on me in unison.

Amber grew a little more adventurous; she licked her way up the length of my cock and when she finally reached my tip she slowly wrapped her lips around my cockhead. She didn't break eye contact with me the entire time.

The busty redhead applied suction for a brief moment as she slowly squeezed her lips around my cockhead until it slipped out of her mouth. With her lips lightly pursed against the tip she spoke, and when she did I could feel the warmth of her hot breath wrapping around me the same way her lips had.

"I love your big Daddy cock..." she said as she kissed it yet again.

"Mmm..." the twin said as she wrapped her lips around my head and let it out with a pop. "Isn't Daddy's cock the hardest, strongest, most manliest cock in the world?"

"Mhm!" Amber agreed.

My cock throbbed as I leaned back into the couch and moaned; the result of their simultaneous oral activity - both verbal and nonverbal. I've stated before that while my cock isn't small it definitely isn't anything anyone would marvel at. The girls all knew this, but they made me feel like Superman in spite of that fact. God bless them.

I could not stop myself from leaking precum due to all the excitement and focus surrounding my penis; so when a big glob oozed out from my tip the girls' mouths both pounced on it like a couple of hungry animals. I felt their tongues rapidly licking and swirling around my slick, flared cockhead. For what seemed like an eternity it felt like a tempest of lips and tongues were assaulting me as the sounds of lip-smacking filled my ears. The girls had stopped staring at me and now had their eyes closed as they both brought their lips down over the tip at the same time. When they started to vigorously make out over it without the slightest care that their lips were sometimes touching each other's my hands instinctively moved off their asses and went to the backs of their heads. My fingers clutched handfuls of their beautiful hair as I held them tightly in place and encouraged them to keep doing what they were doing.

"Oh...fuck!" I moaned out, beginning to get lost. "Fuck yes...that's it, girls! Just like that!"

This outburst only managed to encourage the girls and spur them on in their make-out session over my cock. Both girls were Frenching my rod and each other all at once; my cock was instantly transported to some sort of blowjob paradise, and I didn't know if I would be able to bring myself back in order to keep from ending the trip too soon.

"Mmmm...mmmm..." The girls both moaned. Their tongues were like pink blurs swirling around me in a beautifully lewd dance. I was breathing heavily and desperately trying to keep the cum in my balls from exploding out of my cock, and just when I thought I had the situation handled I felt a pair of hands on my balls begin to massage.

"Daddy?" the twin said as she caressed my nuts. "I can feel your cum building and building. Do you want us to slow it down?"

"Fuuuck..." I moaned out, demandingly as I held their heads to my cock tighter. "Keep doing what you're doing! Don't stop! DON'T STOP!"

"Understood!" She said as she gave my cock another kiss while making eye contact with me. "Cum all over us, Stud..."

She then gently gave Amber a nudge with her hand. The lusty redhead pulled her gaze away from my cock to look up at me just as the blonde across from her was doing.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Cum all over us, baby!"

I grunted as I started to buck my hips up and down; sawing my cock not only across both pairs of lips but also across noses, cheeks, and eyebrows.

"Uh!" the blonde moaned as my cockhead brushed across the top of her eye socket.

"Mmm...yeah! Do it, Daddy! Fire your hot, manly load all over our pretty faces!"

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck!" I moaned out. The girls were still caressing my cock with their tongues and lips. The feel of their soft, full lips and their wet flicking tongues was interchanging within my mind; each sensation replacing the other as rapidly as it entered my brain.

"Fuck yeah!" Amber moaned excitedly as her tongue wrapped around my cockhead repeatedly. "Do it, you big fucking Stud! Shoot your Stud load all over us!"

Their dirty talk threw me over the edge, and I made no attempt to save myself. I felt the cum in my balls begin to leave its place and I knew there was no way it was going back. It was going to enter this world and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it; I guess you could say it was 'unstoppable' (the twins' description of my load, not mine).

"Here it comes, girls!!" I yelled out.

After hearing this both girls' mouths now latched on to either side of my cockhead. Their lips clamped down around me so that not even a single millimeter of my bulbous flesh could be seen. They looked at me expectantly as they repeatedly covered my head in kisses and awaited the inevitable explosion.

And explode I did. The first spurt was so powerful that it knocked both their faces away from my cock momentarily, but ever the truest of sluts they both immediately covered my dickhead with their lips yet again. Some of my cum had managed to get on their pursed lips, but the majority of that first stream wound up drizzling down the length of my dick.

The second stream went off just before the girls managed to make contact with my cock, and as a result my cum reached out for the sky and rained down over both girls as they kissed my cock yet again.

I thrusted between their lips and faces for the duration of my orgasm; causing the faces of both teens to rock away and then back toward my cock as my seed landed on them in long, thick, gooey streaks of white.

"Mmm...mmm...uh! Uh! Uh!" the girls yelped as they were rained on and pelted.

When I felt the last powerful jet leave me I finally relaxed and leaned back, but the girls had no intention of letting my cock relax just yet. They each took hold of my cock with one hand and stroked it as they framed my still-spurting piece with their soft faces. They held their tongues out as some lesser, weaker spurts of jizz leapt out of my cockhead and lurched on to their waiting features.

I closed my eyes as my climax died down and finally ended. I felt like I had been cumming forever, and when I opened my eyes again I saw both girls still framing my dick with their faces as they lapped away at my oozing cockhead like a couple of hungry kittens. They were still looking up at me, and something told me they had patiently been waiting for me to come back from that sexual place I had just been in.

"Mmm...we love your cum, Daddy..." the twin said, dreamily. I doubted even she knew whether she was referring to Amber or to her other half. It was entirely possible she had been referring to Fuck Club as a whole, as well, but I gave up on contemplating it when she began to shiver and moan as the full force of her orgasm hit her like a baseball bat.

"Uuuuhhhh...uhhhhhh...uh!" the blonde moaned.

As she was cumming from the feeling of my own cum on her skin Amber interrogated me in an impromptu moment of self-analysis.

"Did we do good, Daddy? Did I do good?" she asked.

"You both did great," I said. "Anytime I cum this much you'll know you did a good job. But there's still always room for improvement."

Amber smiled.

"Yes, Daddy! I promise to improve every day! Just for you!"

"Good girl." I said as I reached down and stroked her hair.

"UH! UHH! UHHH! UHHHHHH!" the blonde moaned on the other side of me. I reached down to her hair and back and began to stroke her as well; to let her know how much I cared for her and to comfort her as she orgasmed.

Before long she was burying her head in my lap and tiredly sticking her tongue out in an effort to clean me up despite the fact that Amber had eagerly taken care of that task already. I began to caress both girls' backs as the blonde lay on my lap, spent. But I soon found myself guiding my hand to Amber's amazing ass. I gripped her buttocks and squeezed; my cock lurched even though I had just cum what felt like a gallon.

"Goddamn, Amber..." I said.

"Hm?" Amber asked as she looked up at me, quizzically.

"You have such a perfect ass." I said.

"Thank you, Daddy!" she responded.

"One day I'm going to ram my cock into that virgin ass of yours and cum so hard you'll be able to taste it in your mouth."

At this Amber looked up at me wide-eyed, and didn't say a word.

"I'm sorry." I said, quickly backtracking. "I didn't mean to scare you or anything. Of course I'll be more sensitive to your insecurities in the future. I just got caught up in the moment. There's a lot going on right now. Emotions are all high, am I right?"

"Yeah, no, I get it." Amber said. "I'm just really worried that I won't be able to...you know...take...take it. My asshole is so...um...small. And your cock is so...so...you know..."

"I don't know. So...what?" I asked giving her a glance which let her know I knew exactly what she meant.

Amber giggled.

"Daddy! You know what I mean!" she said.

"I know." I said, confessing. "But I just like to hear you girls say it. It makes me feel powerful when you do."

Amber laughed a little in acknowledgement of the conversation, and then she sat up on her knees and looked me square in the eye when she spoke.

"Big." She said. "Your cock is so big. My asshole is small, and your cock is so FUCKING big."

"Yeah?" I said as I tucked my hand under her ass and squeezed while simultaneously pulling her body against mine. "Is that so?"

Amber reached down to my already-hardening cock and gripped it lightly as she pressed her lips against my ear and whispered; breathily and loudly.

"Yes." She said. "Daddy...you have the cock of a straight-up Stud. It's big and veiny and strong. It's a fucking beast! It scares us little girls into submission and forces us to love it and make love to it! Your huge, monster cock conquers all of us cheerleading sluts, Daddy!"

"Mmm..." I moaned as I felt Amber's hand bringing me back to full erection. The blonde in my lap was groggily licking at me balls and base as she moaned out almost incoherently.

"Big...Daddy...cock..." she moaned. "Need...need...cheer...Cheer Daddy's cock!"

She was obviously referring to the cheer she and her identical twin sister had said they would write for me. I honestly find it amazing that no matter what state of mind the twins are in they still have my wants and desires at the top of their mutual priority list. That I ever doubted them, even in the beginning, is something that haunts me to this day.

"Dinner's ready!" I heard.

Amber and I both turned to see Tiffany bouncing around the side of the couch. She gave us a very big smile and puckered her lips at me. She then stepped in front of me and took me by the hand. She seemed to be completely oblivious to the fact that my cock was bare and freed. I followed her lead as she took me into the dining room where the second half of my busty twin duo was setting the last of the plates down on the table.

"Would you like to sit down, Daddy?" she asked as she pulled out a chair.

"Sure." I said as I sat down. She then sidled up next to me as she pulled a pen out from behind her ear and a notepad out of her front pocket.

"Would you like to place a drink order?" she asked.

"Merlot." I said as I tucked my chair in under the table.

"Okay, be right back with that for you!" she said, cheerfully.

Her sister never joined us at the table. Instead I noticed that about halfway through dinner she had gotten up and excused herself to go upstairs. Over dinner we talked about a number of things, but I mostly just listened to the girls talk. I liked hearing their teenage banter and debates about things like who was a better singer (Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, or Arianna Grande). I only fully understood about thirty percent of what they were talking about, but I was perfectly content with that. I had no intention of throwing myself into a teenage world I had left behind years ago. Once I had finished eating I kissed each of the girls and headed upstairs; leaving them to clean up after me. I saw that my beautiful twin slut had cleaned herself up and was asleep atop my bed, so I climbed in next to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she settled in with her ass against my crotch.

As I drifted off to sleep I wondered exactly how the twins would handle my lust for Amber's shapely ass. Would they be jealous if I buttfucked Amber before them? Would they be encouraging? Enthusiastic? Angry or envious? Only time would tell, and I still hadn't the slightest what direct course of action I was going to take.

* * * * * * *

"Excuse me..." I said to the store clerk who was stocking some electronics on a shelf.