Three Become One Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man looked to me for a second, then finished what he was doing and walked over to me.

"Yes, sir." He said. "Can I help you?"

"Yeah..." I said. "I was wondering if you guys had one of those Wi-Fi devices that you can direct questions to?"

The guy thought for a moment, and then spoke up as he finally understood what I was talking about.

"Oh! You mean like Siri?" he asked.

"Well, sort of." I said. "I want something like that, but I want something I can put, like, in the kitchen or a bedroom. Not just on my cell phone. I saw a commercial for something like that but I can't really remember what it was called. Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?"

"Oh ok." He said. "You want something like the Google Home or the Amazon Echo, then?"

"Sounds familiar." I said. "Do you think you can show me those devices?"

"Sure!" the guy said. "Right this way. Just follow me."

I followed the guy in a snake pattern throughout a number of isles. He obviously wasn't entirely sure where they kept those types of devices. I didn't blame him. Megastores like the one we were currently in had so many products that it was perfectly understandable for an employee to not know where every single product is located at any given time. The guy was also quite young; not that I'm glossing over what young people do in this country. Given all the young females I'd been spending time with as of late I'm not one to talk.

"Alright." He said as he pulled a box from the shelf. It was empty, but as he handed it to me he both explained and demonstrated how it worked. "With this one you just say 'Hey Google' and direct your question. Then it answers it for you."

After saying this the device on display spoke up.

"Searching for 'dirt question.' I couldn't find anything on 'dirt question.'"

"Oh, ok. Neat." I said.

"And with this one..." the guy said as he handed me a second box. "You just say 'Alexa' and then direct your question."

The second device now spoke up.

"I couldn't find anything for 'anthem direct your question.'"

"I think I like the second one." I said. "How many of these do you have in stock?"

"How many do you need?" he asked.

I counted in my head. Four bedrooms. The kitchen. The living room. The dining room. The basement. That left the attic and backyard.

"I'll take ten, if you have them in stock."

"Whoa!" the guy said. "Yes, sir! You must really need these things. Are they for like an office building or something?"

"No." I said. "I guess I just like the idea of having a female named Alexa around the house."

"No problem, sir!" he said. "I'll head to the back and get ten of 'em for ya."

"Thanks, buddy." I said.

While he was gone I texted Gabi.

*where r u*

...

...

*Still in foods* she responded.

*might need the cart, I just got 10 Alexa Amazon things*

...

*k, b right there*

The store clerk came back before she did. He was rolling a big, flatbed cart into the isle I was in and it was just loaded with boxes of the device.

"Here you go, sir." He said.

"Thanks...I appreciate this, son." I said. My gaze was distracted by the fact that Gabi was entering the same aisle with a cart full of groceries...and Skaycee following close behind.

Of course, the guy in front of me did not see Skaycee. What he saw was two busty, blonde twin sisters following a shorter brunette with comparably large tits to their own. I saw the look of lust in his eyes and decided that I should probably take matters into my own hands. Turning around I was immediately met with cries from Skaycee.

u: "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" she yelled out as she ran up to me and threw her arms around me.

"Yes, Princess?" I asked.

u: "Mommy Gabi won't let us have any more ice cream!"

"I'm sorry, babygirl." I said. "But you've already had ice cream today. That's enough."

u: "B-bu-but...D-d-d-daddy!!" she said as her eyes started to tear up.

"Behave!" I said, sternly and commandingly.

Skaycee gasped and bit her tongue as she practically cowered up at me. I felt bad for scolding her, but she had been a pain the entire drive up. We'd taken a two hour drive to make sure that no one from our community would notice us, but Skaycee didn't understand that. And it wasn't like we could just de-synch the twins whenever it was convenient for us. At least, for me it wasn't. I refused to degrade the twins or Skaycee in such a way. I had to learn to deal with her, and that meant not sending her away whenever things got difficult.

"I'm sorry..." I said to Skaycee as I kissed her on top of her beautiful blonde head. "I love you, babygirl."

u: "I love you, too, Daddy!" Skaycee responded.

The male store clerk looked confused, but at the same time he looked like he wanted to pounce on either Skaycee or Gabi and just start humping away. He didn't speak for quite some time, and so I decided to break the silence.

"I think we're good, son. Thanks for all your help."

"No problem..." he said as he turned to walk away. I noticed that he didn't go back to the area I had found him in, but rather to an aisle adjacent to us. His eye began to dart to and from the girls I was with. It always kind of turned me on when other men tried to stare at my girls; it let me know that they were jealous of me and what I had.

Gabi and I piled ten of the boxes into the cart, carefully. When we were finished doing that she spoke up again.

"Okay, there's still a few things on the list we need to get."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well for starters, the twins want five big bags of lollipops."

u: "Lollis!" Skaycee exclaimed. "Daddy Daddy I want a lolli!"

"Not while we're here, Princess." I said. "And besides I thought you wanted more ice cream?"

At this Skaycee's mouth went wide and her eyes lit up.

u: "Oh! Yeah! Ice cream! Ice cream!"

"Once we're done shopping, babygirl." I responded to her before turning back to Gabi. "Why do the twins need so many lollipops?"

"I'm not sure." Gabi said. "But I do know we still need to buy things for Amber and Tiff as well."

"Alright then." I said. "Let's finish up here, and then we can go get Skaycee her ice cream."

Skaycee clapped her hands together.

u: "Yah! Yay!" she exclaimed.

Hearing her cheer that way reminded me that the twins still had to perform a cheer for me, and I couldn't help but think about what they would say or how they might move when they finally did. The thought made me smile, and as the day went on and we had our ice cream I watched Gabi continuously interact with Skaycee in a motherly fashion. For as absurd as I'm sure this must have appeared it all just felt rather normal for me. In fact, the truth is that it only served to broaden my smile even more. Everywhere we went I caught men stealing glances at the girls I was with; especially the twins. This made me think about them all the more, and I decided that I would have to make an effort to take them out more.

"Okay, this is the last thing on the list." Gabi said. "Tiffany requested it."

I looked down at the item in her hand.

"This? Really?" I asked.

"This is what she wants." Gabi said, matter-of-factly.

"Okay." I said, making peace with the facts. "Given everything I've done to her I guess she deserves to have whatever it is she wants from me. Besides...who knows? It might even be kind of fun."

Gabi smiled at me ominously, and then threw it in the cart.

On the way home Skaycee fell sound asleep in the backseat. For the first time that day I felt like Gabi and I finally had some real peace and quiet. The radio was playing low enough that we could both hear each other speak, but I was so focused on driving and the small silence that the thought of speaking didn't really even occur to me. But then Gabi managed to break my focus.

"This was fun." She said, as if making a very important statement.

"Yeah." I said. "It was, actually."

"I mean, even with Skaycee constantly acting up and whining and stuff."

"Yeah I guess so. Although, I can't imagine I had to put up with it as much as you did. I need to try and spend more time with her. And with you. With all of you, really."

Gabi leaned down by my arm and turned her head to look up at me. She had a gleam in her eyes that told me she was very happy at that moment.

"You're such a good Daddy!" she said, as she raised herself up and kissed my cheek.

"I could be better." I responded.

"That's my Daddy." Gabi said. "Always trying to be better."

I laughed at her comment.

"I wouldn't know about that."

"You know..." she said as she placed her hand over my lap and slowly drew circles into my inner thigh. "Skaycee's all tuckered out, and...we still have over an hour before we get home..."

I smiled to myself. I knew exactly where she was going with this.

"You're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting, are you?" I asked of the brunette.

"Well..." she said as she played with her hair in one hand and rubbed the bulge in my pants with the other. "I am your flesh light, after all. And you look like you could use another release right about now."

Gabi's response didn't surprise me. She had taken to her role as my flesh light quickly and seriously. Very seriously. It was actually strange to hear Gabi speak as much as she had throughout the day; she rarely spoke at all back at the house. Ninety percent of the time she had her headphones on and was busy on her phone doing God-knows-what. She was also completely naked most of the time. She often posted herself up on surfaces I might leave my flesh light on; the most common of which was probably my bedroom nightstand (she was so small that she could virtually fit herself anywhere). There were several other occasions where I would find her sitting with her knees up on say, my bathroom counter, my living room coffee table, or even on a picnic table outside. But even stranger than that was how quickly she switched roles whenever Skaycee was around. If the words 'three become one' were ever uttered she immediately became the strict, parental figure that Skaycee knew her as. Even stranger than that was the fact that Skaycee actually responded to her in such a way. I had seen the twins become angry at Gabi for petty reasons which usually involved myself, but as soon as Skaycee was called into the room the animosity ceased and all parties had assumed different, less troubled roles.

And as for the conversation we were currently engaged in...

Gabi wasn't lying. I hadn't had to deal with Skaycee as much as she had, but I was still finding the whole 'parenting' thing to be pretty stressful. Still, I'd never actually done anything sexual while driving; due to my dating habits it was rare that I had women in my car at all. I wasn't exactly sure how I would handle such a thing, and the last thing I wanted was to put anyone in danger...especially any of my girls.

"I...don't know, Gab." I said. "I think I really need to stay focused on driving."

"How about this?" Gabi said as she snuggled up to me and whispered in my ear, lustfully. "You tell me when I need to stop..."

She now had both hands on my pants, slowly undoing them and she moaned into my ear each time my bulge throbbed against her tiny fingers.

"Mmm." she moaned.

I felt the back of her hand on my pelvis. She was cold, but I was undeterred by the feeling of her cold skin on my warm body. I felt her small digits wrap around my shaft and give a light squeeze as she tugged at my pants and underwear with her other hand. Within moments my cock had been freed, and she reached for it with both hands and began to stroke.

"Errrg..." I groaned as I shook my head, trying to concentrate on driving as I gripped the steering wheel hard.

"Is this too much, Daddy?" the busty brunette asked of me.

I think at this point my mind became torn between my desire to get off and my need to stay focused on the road in order to, you know, not crash and kill everyone. I couldn't find the will or the strength to say anything, and so I responded out of what appeared to be pure instinct.

I shook my head.

"Okay." Gabi said as she stroked my shaft up and down, lovingly and slowly. Each time she pumped my rod through her hands she would stop when she got to the top in order to rub and massage my cockhead in her grip.

"Mmmm...oh fuck..." I moaned as I stared out at the road in front of me intensely. I felt prcum beginning to leak out of me, and Gabi moaned out in pleasure as she began to use the excess fluid to stroke me faster and more smoothly.

"Mmm...ohhhhh..." she cooed into my ear, breathily. "You see, Daddy? Doesn't this feel good? Can't you just feel all that stress leaking out of you? Leaving you? All that slick, manly stress..."

"Oh...fuck!" I called out.

Gabi was absolutely incredible. Once again I knew where she was going with this; this time in terms of dirty talk. She, along with all the others girls, had no doubt figured out exactly how to rev me up by now. They knew that feeding my ego not only made me feel powerful, but it also put all of my insecurities about myself to rest. That made it easier for me to relax, and therefore easier to ejaculate. And if Gabi kept up that dirty talk...I knew I'd be ejaculating in record time.

"That's it, Daddy!" Gabi encouraged. "Give me all of your manliness. Just let it all go! Your cock is so big and strong! Shoot that cum for me! I want to feel your essence firing out of your long, thick cock. But we can't have you getting cum all over yourself, can we Daddy? So just let me know when you're about to shoot so I can cover your cock with my mouth and take all of your manly seed..."

Gabi then pressed her lips against my ear lightly and spoke, again, as if she were making a very important point.

"...like a good little flesh light..." she breathed.

Things were escalating so quickly that I wasn't sure what to do or say. I took one hand off the steering wheel as if it had a mind of its own. I grasped the back of Gabi's brunette head and forcefully pulled her face down into my lap.

"Suck it, you fucking whore!" I yelled out. "Suck my fucking cock!"

Gabi had opened her mouth and let my veiny piece into it before I had even called her a whore. With one hand on the steering wheel and the other on Gabi's head my butt began to involuntarily bounce in my seat. I looked down occasionally to see a sea of glistening chestnut hair covering my entire lap; each lock bouncing as Gabi brought her mouth up and down over my shaft in an effort to get me off. An effort she was going to definitely succeed in.

Her warm lips felt amazing around my cock, and before long I could feel the cum in my balls building to a climax. I yelled out as I began to erupt.

"Oh fuck! Take it, you fucking slut! Take all my cum and swallow it!"

I felt the cum leaving me in powerful bursts as I held Gabi's head down. I also felt her make coughing noises as my fluid was undoubtedly hitting the back of her throat. I can never truly express the satisfaction I feel when cumming in or on any of my girls. There's something deeply gratifying about hearing them beg for my cum and then giving more than they can handle.

"Ckkkeh! Ckkuh!" Gabi coughed as some of my cum fell into my lap.

"Ohh...ohhhhh...fuck...fuuuuuuuck..." I moaned as my shooting died down. Gabi still had her face buried in my lap, but I now felt her tongue swirling around every inch of my cum-soaked cock as she cleaned up every drop she was able to.

When she was done she finally pulled her head off of me and flung her hair back as she looked at me and threw me a smile of bliss.

"Feel better, Daddy?" she asked.

"Oh...fuck. Yes. Yes I do, sweetie." I said, trying yet again to focus on the road.

Our conversation was cut short, however, as we heard a yawn come from the backseat. I looked in the rear view mirror to see that Skaycee was waking up. Horrified, Gabi turned her head between her seat and mine to speak to our daughter.

"Hey, Sweetie!" she said, a little too happily. "Did you have a nice nap?"

I could see in the rear view that Skaycee had nodded.

u: "Yes." she said.

"Good." Gabi said, relief dripping from her tone. "That's good to hear."

u: "Mommy?" Skaycee asked.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Gabi answered.

u: "What's a slut?"