All Comments on 'Three Can Be Company, Too'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Reminds me a bit of the stories by Youbadboy, though I think his teasing and writing is more polished. Good effort :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good..

...but I was disappoi8nted when you glossed over the sex scene between Nancy and Gwen. There was a lot of build up to it, but then it was delt with in one or two sentances. Given it was her first sexual experience I think it deserved more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The perspectives were wierd.

Nancy telling the story as if she were those other people at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Teasingly sweet and sexy!

I have great appreciation for your writing. I like the circumstances and characters that you create. And most of all I appreciate the sense of sweetness and love that your characters often share. The sexual feelings find their best fulfillment when there is loving kindness woven in. It allows safety and that allows openness and a deeper sense of satisfaction.

Yes, please do continue to create your wonderful scenarios. They are greatly appreciated, and I love to share them with my lover and my friends.

bikefreakbikefreakover 12 years ago
A lovely story

This was a delightful story. It was refreshing to read a story in which the characters were more than simply the sum total of their hormonal urges. This is one of those very few stories in which a sequel is almost a categorical if not moral imperitive!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not bad but....

I liked the concept and the build up however I found the story to be a little to non-linear. Got confusing at times. Also, and this may seem petty, but the names of your characters.....I mean, Nancy, Al, Henry.....thes are the names of my 60+ aunts and uncles. I've read some of your other stories and that's common in them. I havent read your profile but I assume from the choices of characters' names I assume you are older. All I'm saying is it is hard to imagine a hot chic named Nancy. Like I said, maybe petty, but there are ny two cents. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FUCKING AMAZING!!!

OMG... so hot please write a sequel about Sarah and Nancy. LOVED it

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Felt natural throughout!

I especially like how you "broke the mold" of this site's A-B-C, 1-2-3 format(s).

Interspersing timeline summaries with blow-by-blow development.

More, please! Smooo-oooooch! :+))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well-written and well-structured

good character development and easy-to-imagine sex. a good read, combining many elements of different styles of sexuality. i really liked the sex between Gwen and Nance. Todd is a woman's wet dream. five stars is low for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful!

Beautifully written. Great story line. Great language, very natural, soft, warm, and

romantic. Neeeds a sequel!

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969about 10 years ago
great story

would love to read what happens next

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
All I can say - - -

is Todd. I envy the hell out of you !

apollo90apollo90almost 10 years ago
excellent flow and very erotic

And none of it was overboard. My only comment it's that when Gwen was telling her story about her time with Phillip, you reverted to the third person, which I felt detracted from the story. Definitely looking forward to reading more of your work.

Thanks.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 9 years ago
Teen exploration

Fun and believable story about the joy of exploration.

I also got confused with Nancy? Telling her experience story. I agree it's a little disjointed with tense changes. I enjoyed the story within a story model.

Keep writing, I love your work.

whismerhillwhismerhillalmost 9 years ago

hum after reading a few of your other stories

I must say this one is hot but little bit less good in my opinion

I still enjoyed it but it was a bit confusing

and also I think the brother & sister broke the "no intercourse" rule way too easily.

Some could argue oral is not sex (and indeed they always insist on it not being incest, just playing) so all in all I think they gave in too easily

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

I struggled a little with the structure and tense changes, but overall it was good to read a generally sensitive story of teenage exploration and particularly the genuine fondness portrayed between the siblings.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

A lot of action, maybe more than I like but most would love it I guess.

Orie, your reply is coming - soon.

jojo9696jojo9696almost 8 years ago
It took me 5 attempts to get through it

I could not stop cumming, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more please

This was one of the best stories I have read. Definitely needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I really, really enjoyed reading that! I think i stayed hard most of the way through ;)

Oh, oh!!

""

With an upward motion and a sucking, she lifted his butt off the bed. His hands became entwined in her hair, and he held her down on him. Again, she used her teeth, and he loosened his pressure so she could continue.

""

Hey, FINALLY!! This is the first time I've EVER seen a girl take charge and put the jerk guy back in line after he's grabbed her hair or head, trying to hold her down or force her deeper!! Go girl!

That was definately the best bit,mhehehe :)

Thanks for writing the awesome story and sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmmmm

Maybe you should write another incest taboo story, this one wasn't confusing enough.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Didn't have any problem ...

... staying with the story line here.

Granted, it was an interesting way of telling the tale, unlike any other story I've read here, but I think it was linear, intro-body-ending, and the sex was not, in the least, lacking.

Good story!

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
One more thing ...,

... you should write MORE Incest/Taboo Stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are not the orie who wrote the other orie stories.

There is some good sex, but you haven't developed Nancy's character enough, so there isn't enough beyond the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Some good parts, but personally I got lost in the fact you had so many characters...I kept getting lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice.

It was a good story. Even though I did get tripped up once early on the rest was easy to keep up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
PREFER orie

The first commenter seems to prefer Youbadboy stories. So I tried one. Did not get through the first page of a 13 page story. Not for me.

I'll stick with orie.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Story #2 I've read of yours and they are fantastic!!

Whome1578Whome1578about 3 years ago

The third story of yours I read. I love your style, build up. You did a great job on the story would like to read more of this one. As the movie critics say 2 thumbs up on this one. Great job.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Really a good story! I enjoyed it. It was most interesting. So nice to read a sibling story without all the “but I’m your brother, we can’t do that! It’s illegal and just wrong! “ and all that crap that fills five pages in way too many stories.

I must say, Nancy sure did have one heck of a sexual awakening! And despite her quiet demeanor and shy personality, she handled it well.

Definitely a 5 star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. But a guy can eat pussy as well as a woman if they show him what to do and what they like win win!!!

mikepriveemikepriveealmost 2 years ago

Would have liked t see much more of the ongoing sex sessions with both Nancy and Gwen. There was just a throw-away line "Two or three times, Todd fucked both of them".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting story, you don't get infection when you are not circumcised, that only happens when you never clean your dick...

I had to stop reading, except for being it a custom in USA it has no function...

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

Overall it was a good story, but a few things dropped it down a couple of stars, in my book. 1. One should NEVER out another, without there permission. That was appalling. 2. I really don't want to read about infected fforeskin. Disgusting. 3. I know they are all using condoms, and saying that they are disease free, but if I made a flow chart of all the hook ups, it would be a spiders web. In real life one or two must an STD. Oral and anal sex, not involving dicks wearing condoms, can spread sexually transmitted diseases. Yes you are writing a fantasy, but my real life knowledge makes a willing suspension of disbelief almost impossible.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely marvelous! Nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous