Three Can Be Company, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen laughed and said Nancy did have a lot to learn, but now she said they should get cleaned up and then have some dinner. Since they only had their bathing suits on, she said Nancy could wear some of her clothes.

Gwen went into the bathroom she shared with her brother, and started running a shower. She called out to Nancy to get a couple more drinks and some chips.

When Nancy returned from the kitchen, Gwen was sitting on the bed wrapped in a towel and drying her short blond hair with another one.

"I left a couple clean towels next to the shower."

Nancy gave her a cold soda, and took hers into the bathroom with her. She quickly dropped her bathing suit and took a hot shower, letting the water and soap renew her. She amazed herself with the tingling of her private area as she washed between her legs. This never happened. She kept thinking about the guys standing around with erections. She spent more time than necessary washing her sex. Sighing, she finally turned off the shower.

She wrapped one of the soft bath sheets around her and draped another towel around her head covering her damp hair. She went back into the bedroom.

Gwen was standing naked in front of the full length mirror. She was ostensibly combing her hair, but Nancy saw she was really checking out her own body.

"Relax, Gwen, you're beautiful."

Gwen looked at Nancy reflected in the mirror. Since both had seen each other naked since freshman year neither was bothered by the nudity.

"You think so? I think they're right. My tits are like non-existent."

Her hands cupped her small breasts and she turned one way then another. She tugged at her nipples, stretching out the small mounds. She examined her side, and turned to try to appraise her derriere.

"What is it that guys want anyway?" Gwen sighed facing the mirror again with her hands on her hips. "I am pretty, in good shape; have enough brains not to show those guys how smart I really am, but because of these tiny things, I am put in a special category. God, what is about tits that is so fucking important? "

"Gwen, your boobs are not that small, " Nancy said. "They're kinda cute and look good on you. Really."

"Come here," she called to Nancy.

Nancy approached and stood next to her friend, both looking at the mirror. Gwen gestured to the towel around Nancy and said 'please'.

Nancy undid the towel and stood naked along side the taller Gwen.

"Now really, is there that much difference?" asked Gwen. "We both have pretty faces, trim bodies, tits, and great pussies."

Gwen laughed and said, "Who the hell am I kidding. You have spectacular boobs and I have wanna-be boobs."

She reached over and took the towel off Nancy's head. Nancy responded by shaking her hair free and then pulling it behind her ears with her hands.

Gwen turned sideways again and made Nancy do the same, and then with their backs to the mirror, tried once more to appraise the rear view.

From the bathroom door came a low voice, "Want a professional opinion?"

Both girls shrieked and instinctively covered up as they spun to see Todd standing there. Nancy and Gwen used the same approach to modesty by placing one arm across their breasts and the other down so the hand could cover the crotch.

Gwen then realized how stupid this was since she and Todd were always running bare-assed in and out of their shared bath. She dropped her hands to her hips and asked how long he'd been standing there.

"Not that long. But long enough to see that Adam would be surprised to see that Nancy not only does have spectacular breasts and but she is also a natural blond."

Nancy flipped Todd the bird, then realized she exposed her lower half in doing so.

"Hey, relax. Look, I've already seen you, and you've seen me today. So face the mirror, and I will give you a guy's perspective."

Gwen and Nancy caught each other's eye and with a mutual twinkle turned to see their naked reflection with Todd's head positioned between theirs. He was shirtless and wearing blue baggy boxers with red tomatoes imprinted on them.

"First, Gwen. Now, since you are my sister, I suppose I have to think that any guy who thinks you are pretty, must be warped. But, I will try to put myself in their place. Seriously, your face is really cute. I know you hate 'cute'. But it fits. As a matter of fact, most of the guys say you are really cute. Your hair is too short for my taste, and, frankly, makes you look a little butch. That, combined with your titless chest places you high on the possible lesbo list."

Gwen turned on him. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, sort of. Now turn around."

Gwen faced the mirror again. Nancy was so intent on Todd's description that her entire concentration was fixed on whatever he was describing, and she was no longer aware of her own nudity.

"Tits? Well, they are there. Actually, it's true. Zeke has mentioned he thinks you are really hot. He likes girls tall and thin, and with not much upstairs. We kid him that he really is looking for a tall, thin guy."

Nancy and Gwen glanced at each other and burst into laughter. Gwen managed to get out a sentence between sniggers. "Oh, I don't think it's Zeke that's looking for something with a dick."

"What are you talking about?" asked Todd.

"Hey, just finish up, and we might tell you," answered Gwen.

"You, two, are too weird. Anyway, your tits are small, but they are attractive, really. Guys like to kid about tits that aren't like 48s, but if they saw these, they would love them. You do have outstanding nipples and they stand out nicely."

Nancy punched her friend in the arm. "See, even your brother thinks you have nice boobs." The girls laughed at the absurdity of being evaluated by her brother. Gwen felt herself blushing slightly at the compliment from Todd.

Todd continued, "You have a good tummy and surprisingly wide hips. Now don't go thinking they are too wide, or that you look too broad in the beam. They are sexy, sort of. Your, ah, your, you know...well, it's nice and blond. And you have great legs. Now turnaround."

Gwen complied, winking at Nancy in the process.

"Sis, you have one fantastic ass. It is tight, round and dimpled. Can't get much better than that." He slipped one hand on her cheek and gave it a squeeze. "Yep, awesome."

"Nancy's turn," giggled Gwen as she stepped behind Todd and shoved him forward so he was next to Nancy at the mirror. Not looking directly at her, but appraising her figure through the mirror, Todd began.

"This is kind of strange. I've known you so long, Nance, and now here you are naked. And, I must say you are beautiful. Your hair is nice, a great color, but we'll get to that later. Your face and blue eyes are fantastic. Most of the guys think you are the best head in the senior class. And, if they could only see these tits. Jesus, I think they are perfect. The way they stand out, with the nipples pointing up. God, they look so firm."

Gwen put her head on her brother's shoulder and spoke into his ear.

"Go on, feel them."

Todd checked Nancy's gaze in the mirror, but could not read it.

Gwen then moved behind Nancy and slipped her arms around her friend's waist. Reaching out she took one of Todd's hands and guided it to Nancy's right breast. She then put her own hand on Nancy's left breast.

"See, Todd. It is firm, round and soft--all at the same time. Now feel the nipple. See how it gets stiff. Pinch it softly and pull it. Watch how the breast moves up. Now, let it go. See that little bounce. God, that is sexy."

"Have you two done this before?" he asked.

"No way," said Nancy emphatically, her cheeks ablaze with a combination of embarrassment and arousal.

Gwen just smiled and again played with Nancy's nipple. Todd removed his hand and a moment later Gwen did the same. She remained behind Nancy, with her hands encircling her friend's waist and her small breasts and hard nipples pushing into Nancy's back. Nancy felt a slight wetness between her legs.

Todd continued his observations. "Adam was right about your stomach. It is awesome."

As he spoke, Gwen traced the outline of the muscles and gently prodded Nancy's navel with her fingernail.

"Now, here's the part I don't understand. Why die your hair? Your, you know, your..."

Gwen said, "For christsakes, call it something, Idiot. How about 'pussy' or 'bush'?"

Todd nodded. "Your bush is fantastic. It's so full and silky-looking. And, you're a real blond. Don't most women who want to be blonds, die their hair and end up with a light top and a dark bush? You do the opposite. What gives?"

As he spoke, Gwen reached down and tufted out some of the soft, blond patch. Nancy was becoming more confused, and more overcome with racing sexual emotions.

Todd noticed what his sister was doing to Nancy, and slowly placed his own hand on Nancy's pubic hair.

He stroked and rubbed gently on her lips hidden underneath.

"That is very soft and sexy, Nance," he said.

Gwen also continued to run her fingers through her patch. Her girlfriend had never touched her before, nor had she ever indicated a desire to do so. Yet, a few seconds ago Gwen was feeling her breast and now her most private area, and Nancy was not moving to stop her. In addition, Todd's touch excited her. There had been one or two guys, at summer camp, who had gotten to second base and had a quick feel of her breasts, but never as openly as Todd or Gwen had just done.

Gwen now placed both of her hands on Nancy's hips as Todd described them. As he raved about her legs, Gwen ran her fingers down the outside of her thighs, and then back up the inside, letting her two index fingers travel over the entrance to her sex.

Todd then reached out and followed his sister's hand and rested it on Nancy's light mound. "OK, tell me. Why do you dye your hair?"

Nancy was confused as Gwen ran her fingers through her blond bush and Todd gently rubbed where her clit lay hidden under her outer lips.

"Well, I guess it's because of my mother," said Nancy. She tried to keep her voice even, though her emotions were on high. "She is a blond, and always spends so much time on her hair, thinking it's so beautiful. So I decided not to look like her. I started coloring it when I began high school, so most of the people here only know me as a brunette. I thought my mother would freak out when I did it, but she didn't."

Both Todd and Gwen kept stroking her thighs and rubbing her crotch lightly. They seemed almost in synch, like they have done it before. Gwen had also slipped her hand back on Nancy's breast and softly squeezed as her friend told her narrative.

"I then figured it out," whispered Nancy, fighting the urge to moan. "My mother was jealous of my hair. It was as silky and full as her own. So, when I colored it brunette, it actually worked to my mother's advantage. She never hassled me, and even took me to her hairdresser to get a better coloring job."

Nancy then shook all over. "Now, you two can stop driving me crazy. I am like ready to burst." The two others slowly removed their hands.

Nancy continued by saying she was dying and needed a drink before she passed out. Gwen ordered Todd to run downstairs and get beers, not Diet Cokes, from the refrigerator.

When he left the room, Nancy hung her head down and searched the floor for her towel.

Gwen put her foot on top of it and raised Nancy's chin with her hand. She moved forward and kissed Nancy gently on the lips, then took her hand and led her to the bed. Gwen reached out and pulled the covers back, exposing the cool cotton sheets. She climbed onto the bed and tugged Nancy after her. The two sat with their backs against the pillows. As they heard Todd's footsteps coming down the hall, Gwen whispered into Nancy's ear. Nancy readily nodded.

Todd appeared with a six pack in one hand and a bag of pretzels in the other.

"Where do you want these?" he asked.

The two girls got off the bed and stood on either side of the young man. With a nod from Gwen as the signal, they stooped and in unison pulled on the loose boxer shorts he was wearing. In a second they were around his ankles. He laughed and stepped out of them and the three retreated to the bed, with Todd, his hands still filled with food and drink, positioned in the middle.

Laying back the girls took beers, and put the other three on the side table. Gwen opened the pretzels and positioned the bag on her brother's stomach.

"That was quite some show this afternoon, brother dear."

"Yeah, well, I didn't think the guys would be talking about you like they did. Sorry. But at least you got to see Zeke's problem, so to speak."

"That's not all we're talking about," purred Gwen as she munched on a pretzel.

"What?" Todd was obviously confused.

Gwen reached over her brother to pull Nancy toward her. With their faces directly in front of his, Gwen asked.

"Should we tell him?"

"Only if he swears to secrecy," responded Nancy.

"Do you swear to secrecy, brother dear?"

"Swear, what? OK, I guess so."

"Not good enough," replied Gwen. "Nancy, give me your hand."

With the first effects of the beer reaching her brain, Nancy offered Gwen her hand. Gwen then directed it to Todd's crotch, and pushed it on to his testicles. With her hand on top of Nancy's she squeezed.

"Jesus, don't do that. You could hurt me. Ow, that does hurt now."

Gwen removed her hand, but Nancy retained her lock on Todd's privates.

"Now, Todd, swear that you will never tell anyone what we are about to tell you. If you do, Nancy will find you and finish what she's doing right now. She has a grip of steel from all that tennis."

To emphasize the point, Nancy gave a tiny squeeze that produced a yelp from Todd.

"I promise, I promise. Just don't squeeze again."

Gwen nodded to Nancy, who slowly removed her hand. Reflexively Todd reached down and softly rubbed his balls—something Nancy found erotic.

Gwen then retold the tale of the embrace and more between Timmy and Chas.

"Jeez, I would have never thought those two were homos. God, I'll never be able to take a shower with them again."

Gwen assured her brother that he was safe, and that gay people are not interested in non-gay people. "Gays," she said,"and not 'homos' want to have a relationship with someone who wants the same as they do.

Todd acknowledged that Gwen was making sense, then asked with a teasing tone, "How come you know so much about gays?"

"Fuck you, Bro." she said. Then, Gwen laughed and then asked Nancy to tell Todd what the girls thought of him.

"Well, we all thought you were the best. Your, um, you know, your...."

The two girls laughed.

Nancy continued. "Your dick was the longest by far, although Chas' was pretty thick and when it was stiff it looked awesome. Seeing guys naked, and guys with hard-ons was a first. But, we did agree that you had the best one."

"Of course," Gwen picked up, "as Nancy said it was a little difficult to judge in the end, because you were the only one we didn't see with a hard-on. And, for the sake of veracity, I think we should correct that deficiency for Nancy's sake."

Todd laughed. "Then you should have checked me out when I was—well, when we—were touching Nancy."

"It's never too late," retorted Gwen.

She swept the bag of pretzels from Todd's tummy, and took Nancy's beer from her hands. She put both cans on the night stand and the girls shifted position so that their heads were now even with Todd's crotch and their feet at the head of the bed.

"OK, do your magic," commanded Gwen.

"It's not exactly like that. You saw Zeke, it sometimes takes a while."

Gwen reached out and lifted her brother's limp member. Using it as a microphone, she announced "all hands on deck, ready for inspection." All three howled.

Gwen then handed the mike to Nancy. Nancy hesitated. She had never touched a boy before, except a few moments ago when she exacted the promise from Todd. Gingerly she took the member and was pleasantly surprised at its heft and warmth. She squeezed it, then let it rest in her hand.

Gwen said, "Let me show you."

Taking Todd's soft dick in her hand, she slowly stroked her brother, moving her fingers lightly up and down his shaft. Then, grabbing Nancy's hand she positioned her own hand atop Nancy's and slowly began a stroking motion that elicited a smile, a moan, and a rush of blood to the areas being touched. Gwen removed her hand from his shaft and began massaging his balls as Nancy continued. Soon, a fully erect penis was right before their eyes.

"That's awesome," breathed Nancy.

"Show her where it feels best, Todd," urged his sister.

Todd reached down and directed Nancy's touch to the area right under the tip. She moved her fingers up and down there, and from his reaction, knew she was doing something right. She continued to stroke his length, which seemed to grow even more, within her encircled fingers, and gave special attention to that spot under the tip.

Gwen watched with a sly grin. As Nancy's gaze met hers, Gwen mouthed to Nancy to kiss Todd's erection. Nancy shook her head, but Gwen only indicated more strongly that was what she should do. Nancy abandoned herself to the moment, and tentatively put her tightly closed lips to Todd's tip. He moaned out loud, and she quickly withdrew.

"No, no," said Gwen softly. "You're doing it all wrong. Watch."

She bent over and tenderly kissed Todd's erection and then took it in her mouth, eliciting animal sounds from him.

She pulled off and said to Nancy, "Give me your finger and I'll show you what to do. "

Nancy reached across Todd's groin and extended her index finger. Her friend took it, kissed it from tip to knuckle, licked it all over, then sucked it into her mouth, using her tongue to put pressure on inside.

A chill passed through Nancy's naked body with this experience. She felt a growing dampness between her legs and a look passed between these two friends. Slowly, Nancy withdrew her finger, then tenderly re-enacted the lesson on Gwen's brother's stiff penis. As she took the strange organ into her mouth, she understood the power that women could have over men. With this most precious part of him inside her, he was completely at her mercy. She placed a little pressure on him with her teeth and felt him squirm. With an upward motion and a sucking, she lifted his butt off the bed. His hands became entwined in her hair, and he held her down on him. Again, she used her teeth, and he loosened his pressure so she could continue. Removing her mouth she used her tongue all along every side of the shaft. She cradled his balls in her hand and once again felt the power over this strong, young body.

"Kiss his balls, Nancy," urged Gwen. Gwen held one of her brother's testicles up and Nancy pressed her lips to it. With Gwen's urging, Nancy held the ball itself and began kissing it and running her tongue over the bumpy surface.

"No, like this," Gwen said softly. She isolated one of Todd's balls and sucked it into her mouth. He gasped and his penis started glistening with liquid at the tip. Gwen released him and Nancy tentatively took his other nut and mimicked what she saw her friend do.

"Ah, fuck, that feels good," said Todd.

She released his ball and took his erection once more in her mouth. She closed her eyes and let her tongue and lips be the only senses involved. Suddenly, Nancy felt a touch on her breasts. She opened her eyes to see that Gwen was no longer across from her on the bed. She pulled her head off Todd and turned her neck to see behind her. Her blond friend was standing directly in back of her and was bending over to fondle her breasts as she attended to her brother. Gwen smiled gently at Nancy and tweaked each nipple. Nancy swooned, and then turned back to Todd, whose eyes remained closed, used his hands to urge her head and mouth to take up the task. Once again she swallowed as much of the long shaft as she could. She knew with one strong clamp of her jaws she could end Todd's life as a male. She teased him with her teeth as both that concept and the soft touch of Gwen's fingers now between her own legs now drove her forward. She began the motion on his erection more rapidly, imitating the technique she had witnessed just a few seconds before by Gwen. With one hand securely circled at the base of Todd's tremendously engorged member and using it as a counter force to her movement and sucking, she used her tongue and teeth to torment him.