Three Can Be Company, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,247 Followers

From behind she heard Gwen warn, "Todd, do not come in her mouth. "

"Well, she better take me out then, now."

Nancy felt Gwen's hand on her hair pulling her away. Gwen's other hand was buried between her legs, with one finger running up and down her very wet slit. As Nancy released Todd, he urged her to stroke him. She did so twice, before a great spasm shook him and shots of milky liquid escaped the tip of his penis, just inches before her eyes and landed in small puddles on his stomach and chest. At the moment of Todd's ejaculation, Nancy felt a finger slip deep inside her. She moaned and reached back to gently pull Gwen's hand away.

Nancy rested her head on Todd's thighs and watched as the liquid ran down his sides onto the sheet, and his once grand erection slowly wilt and lie on its side. Gwen now sat at the head of the bed cross-legged and smiling.

Nancy reached out to the soft penis and tilted the tip back to kiss it one more time. There were a couple drops still glistening and she took them on her tongue. Before she could swallow, Gwen bent down and kissed her, forcing her tongue inside. Together they shared the slightly salty taste.

Todd, with his eyes still closed, missed this last secret exchange.

Gwen jumped from the bed and returned in a second with a warm, damp washcloth. She wiped clean his chest, stomach and penis. She then attended to the small rivulets down his side.

With the washing done, each girl took a place beside Todd and all three sipped beers.

"Jesus." That was the only word shared among them for five minutes, and that came from Todd.

He soon handed his beer to Gwen to place on the night stand, and rolled on his side and soon emitted the soft, steady breathing of a deep sleep.

Nancy spooned him from behind and faced her friend.

"Well, isn't this an unexpected afternoon."

Gwen turned on her side, her head propped up with one arm. "And?"

"And? Well, let's see. Today I saw my first erection, correction—erections plural, witnessed two guys having sex, gave my first blow job--to my best friend's brother, and had this same best girl friend's hand in my pussy. All in all, not your typical Saturday."

Gwen smiled. "No, not typical, but not bad either."

"Gwen, what's going on here? Like, did you plan all this?"

Gwen reached across her sleeping brother and stroked Nancy's cheek. Then she slid her hand down and cupped one of her breasts as it hung near Todd's back. Nancy stiffened and removed her friend's hand.

"Not here," she whispered.

She got up and walked into the bathroom to pee.

Gwen followed her and stood over her as Nancy attended to her needs. When she had finished, Gwen suggested they go into Todd's room to talk. Nancy nodded and followed the long legs and dimpled butt of her friend into the jumbled mess that was Todd's bedroom. Gwen swept piles of dirty clothes onto the floor and propped one set of pillows at the head and another set at the foot of the bed. She told Nancy to take a seat, and then disappeared back into the bathroom, returning in a moment with their unfinished beers and bag of pretzels. Nancy marveled at the naked form as she approached. With the long legs and firm thighs leading the way, she watched the blond pussy coming her way. Gwen's breasts hardly moved as she stepped over a pile of clothes.

She handed Nancy's beer to her, put the bag in the middle of the bed and took up her position with her back against the footboard, her long legs stretched out in front.

The two naked women sipped and nibbled in silence for a while, neither making eye contact with the other. Finally, Gwen spoke.

"No. I planned nothing. I thought it would be a kick to watch the guys skinny-dipping, but that was it. Then when they were talking about us, I kind of got turned on, especially thinking about you. Back here things just sort of happened. Although, I would be less than honest if I didn't admit that I've had a crush on you for a while. Today, the vibes seemed right. So, here we are."

"Where are we?"

"Well, I was hoping you and I could explore and see if there is anything besides just being friends for us. You didn't seem to mind my touching you before," Gwen softly stroked Nancy's foot as she spoke.

"You mean like before, when you and Todd were feeling me up. Or, when I was blowing your brother and you were stroking me. Well, these are kind of hard to use as an examples, since they were the first time I'd ever been in a sexual situation. Actually, I never have been in any real sexual situation, except for making out a couple times last year at tennis camp. With guys, I might add. So, are you a lesbian? And, like, who knows, or who do you do it with? I don't think I want to get labeled at school as a dyke."

As she spoke, Nancy removed Gwen's hand from her foot, though the touch lingered in her consciousness.

Gwen got off the bed and motioned Nancy to follow. They walked through the mess that was Todd's room, with clothes dropped everywhere, assorted sports equipment strewn all over, and piles of books and magazines arranged to prevent more than two steps in any direction before having to avert tripping.

"I need some air," Gwen offered as she led the way.

Gwen took Nancy's hand and led her past the mess to a set of French doors. She pushed them open to reveal a small sitting porch that overlooked the pool in the back. There was an old cushioned lounger and a wicker chair. Gwen sat on the lounger and pulled Nancy with her. Nancy faced forward and leaned back against her friend, feeling the small breasts against her back. Gwen held Nancy between her knees with her arms wrapped around her shoulders. She kissed the back of her head several times then spoke softly in her friend's ear.

"God, I don't know where to begin. First, am I a lesbian? No, not strictly speaking. If I had to categorize myself, I would check off bi-sexual, with heavy lesbian leanings. I am not a virgin with either guys or women. You might have guessed I knew something about blow jobs. And, no, Todd and I are not having sex—well, intercourse. Neither of us has any true incestuous feelings. We have experimented some, but never have fucked each other. It really was just experimentation and helping each other take the edge off horniness."

"Details, darling, details," said Nancy as she pulled Gwen's hand onto her exposed breast.

"Oh, so you do like sex," exclaimed Gwen.

"Right now, I like hearing about it. I also like the feel of your hand on my tit. I liked it from the moment you touched me as Todd was evaluating us."

"Well, let's see," said Gwen as she gently rolled Nancy's nipple between her fingers.

She told Nancy that she and Todd had been living in that space since they were about 10. At first, they were super cautious about privacy. But, as time went on, they relaxed. Soon, it was no big deal for them to hang out in underwear.

Gwen and her twin were kept back a year when they were in pre-school. Their parents thought it would help them later on. So, they were at least a year older than their classmates.

In junior year, they had already turned eighteen. Gwen began to notice that Todd was keeping his door closed a lot. She thought he might be playing with himself, but wasn't sure.

One day, she heard him come in from a run. He went into the bathroom and closed the door on her side and she heard the shower start.

Gwen was curious about what a guy looked like naked, and had tried to peek a couple times, but only saw his butt, so she figured what the hell.

She opened the bathroom door and went in. She could see Todd behind the frosted glass shower door, but couldn't see any detail. His back was to her, and she could see his ass as he backed into the glass door a couple times.

Then he turned sideways and she could just make out he was spending a lot of time with his hands in his crotch area. She decided to act.

She opened the door and there he was stroking away. He didn't notice his sister for a second or two and then freaked out. He yelled at her to go away, but she just stood there looking at his hard-on. It looked so neat.

"What?" he finally said.

"I like looking at you you naked," she said. "Were you jerking off?"

"Christ, Gwen, you shouldn't be asking me that."

"Why not?"

"Well, I don't know. It just seems a sister is not supposed to ask her brother things like that."

"Well, you've been doing it in your room haven't you?"

"Have you been spying on me?" Todd screamed.

"No, but you keep your door closed and I found all those skin magazines under your bed, so I figured you must be doing it."

"Shit, Gwen, you shouldn't be searching my room."

"It's Ok, but I think those women look stupid with their big tits."

Gwen stared at his now semi-hard cock and then said, "I want to watch you do it."

"No way."

"Yeah, why not?"

"'Cause you're my sister."

"Stupid answer. Come on, do it."

Todd looked at her and then stepped back into the shower.

"Get in."

She stepped into the large stall and Todd closed the door.

"Take your top off."

Gwen lifted her t-shirt over her head and threw it out of the shower. Todd stared at her little tits with the dark nipples standing up and smiled. "Nice, Gwen, really they are nice."

She smiled.

"Panties?"

"Think not. Do it."

Todd was standing with the water cascading down his back. Even so, Gwen was getting wet and her white panties soon were practically transparent.

Todd soaped up his hand and began slowly stroking himself. His erection has sagged while they were talking, but now was back at full hardness. He closed his eyes and picked up the pace and his mouth dropped open.

He let out a couple grunts and an explosion of white liquid shot out of his dick and landed on Gwen's stomach rolling down into her blond pubic hair barely covered by the wet panties and splattered her thighs. He stroked some more and a few shorter bursts sort of dribbled down his legs.

"Awesome," she said.

He opened his eyes and smiled. He hugged her and she felt his semi-stiff penis push between her legs.

They rinsed off the remains of his orgasm with Gwen soaping and washing his semi-hard cock, enjoying the feel of the first boy she ever touched. They finished and stepped out onto the mat.

"Gwen, I can see your pussy through those panties, why not take them off."

She looked down and saw they were even more revealing than a minute ago. She looped her thumbs in the band and slid them off.

Todd looked up and down and focusing on the neatly trimmed pussy, said, "Cool. Sis, you are really sexy."

After that, they were probably naked more than clothed when in their rooms. Their parents never came up. They said it was too much trouble climbing all those stairs. Once a week, their cleaning lady came up, changed the sheets, ran the vac and dusted.

So, the twins enjoyed freedom from parental intrusion. They took full advantage and each got to satisfy a desire for both exhibitionism and voyeurism. Gwen even got to watch Todd pee. She thought that was cool seeing how he could direct his piss. She often would dash into the bath when she heard Todd start to pee.

Todd never closed his door any more and she could look in and see him masturbating almost every night. Gwen never grew tired of it.

One night they were sitting in Gwen's bed, naked as usual. They were working on math homework.

"Gwen?"

"Yeah?"

"You watch me jerk off, right?"

"Yeah. Does that bother you?"

"No. Actually it's kinda' sexy knowing your looking at me."

He paused and then asked, "Do you masturbate?"

She remained silent.

Todd prodded, "Well?"

"Todd, this is going to sound totally lame, but I tried and nothing really happened."

"Didn't it feel good?"

"It really didn't feel like much of anything. I don't think I'm doing it right."

Todd was quiet for a while. "Maybe I could help."

"You! How?"

"Well, Janice and I sort of do it to each other."

"Janice Anderson! You jerk off with the prom queen. Holy shit, bro, you are cool. But, doesn't she like go out with Al the Ape from the football team."

"Yeah, but he is such a dumb jock. Janice says he has no clue what he's doing down there and won't let her show him what she likes. We were sitting together on the bus coming back from the field trip to the game. Al had the flu and didn't make the trip. It was dark and we were in the back. Somehow, we just started really talking with each other and one of us made some stupid sex joke about jerking off was the last resort of the desperate. Janice said it would be a joke if it weren't true. I asked her what she meant and she tried to slough it off. But, I kept pushing her and finally she took my hand, squeezed it and really opened up.

"She said she would come home from a date with Al and have to get herself off.

"I was sorta' shocked at hearing a girl talking about masturbating, but also got turned on. We talked for a while, and, she quietly asked if I jerked off. Yes, I told her I did it—a lot. And after this conversation, I said I would be doing it a lot more. She laughed and said she liked a guy who was honest.

"She asked me if I ever masturbated a girl. I told her the truth that I hadn't. I had touched a couple girls there, but nothing more than that, and I had no clue what to do to make a girl feel good.

She said she could teach me. I just had to promise to let her tell me what to do and not be an asshole like Al.

"So, the next afternoon I went over to her house. Her parents were not home. We went up to her bedroom. She was a little nervous, but said she had thought about me coming over all night and got really turned on. When I told her I felt the same, she hugged me.

"Then she took off her jeans, dropped her panties and began lesson number one. After I got over the shock of seeing the most popular and awesome girl in our class sitting there with her dark pussy wide open, I turned my attention to what she wanted. I was a star pupil. I realized that Janice likes Al, but misses getting off. So, she was certainly giving me a thrill, but also getting a lot out of it for herself. We still get together for play sessions. It's funny, we don't do anything else. I've seen her naked, nice tits, but we don't make out, don't have oral, don't fuck.

"After the first session, she welcomed me at the front door, wearing her prom queen crown and nothing else. She led me up to her room and told me to strip. I complied and she looked me over, evaluating every inch, including my boner. Saying she liked my body, she spread her legs and rubbed her pussy. She said it was time, she returned the pleasure I had been giving her.

"So, we began to have mutual masturbation dates. When we are through, we kiss each other, but it's weird, it's more like a friend-kiss than a sex-kiss.

"So, if you need some help, I can do it."

Gwen thought about having her own brother teach her to play with herself. She figured it was worth a shot.

"Todd really was an excellent teacher," Gwen said to Nancy. "He showed me how to touch myself, how to excite my clit, and lots more, even how to use a dildo to stimulate my g spot. After a few lessons, I was going solo.

"We then gradually got into being together in bed and watching each other masturbate. That was lots of fun, but we both craved the touch of another. So, one day we decided that we would do each other.

"I had never done a boy, and Todd had to teach me. I took to it quite well. After that, we would do it together or sometimes one of us would just be served by the other. I honestly don't think it's perverse. We know we aren't going to have real sex and it's fun.

"Eventually, we knew we had to try oral. Neither of us knew squat. Todd said that Janice explained it, and showed him where to use his tongue, but would not let him go down on her for more than a couple minutes as she gave him some directions. She said he was doing great, but that was too intimate since she was dating Al.

"We rented a couple porno movies and then just used the old tried and true do-it-until-it-feels-right method.

"Right now, I'd have to say he gives good head, real good head. He seems to likewise enjoy my blow jobs. I even got to like swallowing. Sounds gross at first, but I like the taste and feel and it seems like the right way to finish a Class A blow job.

"Todd now is sort of going steady with Mandy and he tells me she keeps him quite satisfied. So, we haven't masturbated or done oral for a while."

All while Gwen was speaking, she played with both of Nancy's breasts, twisting and teasing her nipples. Nancy was quite moist when Gwen finished her tale.

"So, there must be more to your sex life than playing with Todd?" I asked.

Gwen sighed.

"Sure, I have given other guys blow jobs and gotten laid. You know, Henry, from French class? Well, somehow he and I ended up at the back of the bus, must be a family trait, as we returned from one of our field trips to the city. We started talking, then our legs sort of rubbed together, then we held hands, then we kissed. It was sexy and exciting, being so close to the other people on the bus and making out. He put my hand in his lap and I felt his hard-on through his pants. The next weekend he came over here, my parents were gone for the weekend, as usual. We swam, had lunch and then came to my room and screwed each other. It was my first time, and probably close to his as well. We kept it going for a month or so, but it soon petered out.

"But, last summer was not lost. At camp, I met Bernadette, another counselor. She was a full-fledged gay woman, two years older than us. She acted straight with the kids, but one night she came on to me after we made our rounds of the camp. I just sort of let her take me. I liked it, I liked her, and so that summer, I lived the life of a lesbo. She was way better than Todd at eating a pussy.

"Nancy, the first time I had a women lick my pussy, I knew that's what I wanted. She anticipated what I wanted, worked me to incredible highs and sent me screaming over the edge. No guy could ever do that. My first experience of kissing a woman there was strange. I obviously did not know a lot, but tried to do to her what I liked her to do to me.

"The first time I was really, really uptight about what I might taste as I kissed her between her legs. My anxiety immediately disappeared as I got my first licks in. I loved the taste, the smell the consistency of her juices. Nance, I loved it all. I wanted more."

"Back at school for the start of our senior year, at first I had no sexual encounters with anyone in our school--boy or girl. Although, I did have a little fling with that really cute blond waitress at the ice cream shop--you know the one with the nose ring. We kind of made eye contact, and I hung around after closing. She knew what was up, and we made love in the back seat of her daddy's car--a big old Buick. She had a tattoo between her navel and her shaved bush. It was a tropical fish of some kind. She also had a rose on her butt, like Cher is supposed to have. She tried to explain the tattooing, but I never got it. I don't like needles to begin with, and the thought of having something stuck in my body is disgusting. Although, I did find it a little arousing to look at her naked with her tattoos. We saw each other a few more times, but she and I knew it was going no where.

"She was very heavy into lesbianism, talked about hating men, and how the world would be a better place if we got rid of all the men. I tried to tell her that we'd all be gone in a generation if there were no men. She had some bizarre concept of just keeping a huge supply of sperm on tap, and women could go on procreating without fornicating. She didn't seem to have thought through what she would do with the male babies that would be born. I was getting a little wigged out, and stopped going to the store, and she stopped calling me. But, I must admit the sex was good, especially licking her bald pussy. She taught me quite a bit about giving and receiving."

orie
orie
4,247 Followers