Three Days At A Cottage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natty didn't wait for it to finish and choke with my cum. She moved her head back and the cum splashed on her face. Sveta dove down swiftly and surronded my cock with her lips and drank the rest of my cum.

I was fully exhausted. I just lay on the sofa and laid still, hearing the girls get dressed and remembered their boyfriends who touched them up at the entrance. If their boyfriends knew what cum-swapping sluts my sisters were and they looked like toilet sluts in my mind! With those thoughts I fell asleep till the next morning.

***

The final day before the return of our parents started as usual. It was clear that our actions never would be forgotten. I had had a hard-on since morning and Sveta passing by touched the tent in my pants. Natty stared at me all day long. After doing the work in the garden and having dinner, Natty and I were going to a shop. Sveta decided not to accompany us and lay under the tree with a book. We were silent on our way to the shop. We talked on our way back. On a sudden, my sister struck up a question like a thunder in the clear sky, "Do you think it hurts to fuck?" Natty asked.

"No, I don't think so."

"My friends said it hurt, especially if it's the first time."

"What about yesterday?" I wanted to know about her first experience with a real cock.

"It was great yesterday. At first it wasn't good, then it was cool!" my sister confessed.

"Do you wanna fuck?" I asked the way I discussed the weather.

"Dunno." She shrugged her shoulders without showing any interest in the topic.

Our talking stopped at that, because we got to the house. Getting out the products, everyone did their duties. I took a book and went upstairs as Natty and Sveta did their things. The reading went badly and I only thought about my sisters' naked bodies and pussies. I wanted to jerk off as I heard a creak on the stairs and Natty and Sveta entered my room. They wore skirts and T-shirts and I could see they didn't wear bras under them. Sitting on the bedside they asked what we'd do tonight.

"Maybe play cards again?" I asked carefully.

"No, it's boring," Sveta pulled a face.

"What else?" I asked, scared that they weren't interested in our adventures any more.

"Let's play a flower!" there was a suggestion.

"What's the idea?" I asked and I didn't have a slight notion about this kind of game.

"Whoever cums first loses!" smiling Sveta said.

"Okay," I replied.

Sveta bent over to me and put her lips on mine gently. Her tongue pierced into my mouth and started moving. Oh my God! Why hadn't we done that before? At that moment somebody's arm started sliding up my leg. I put my arm on Sveta's tit too and started squeezing it slowly. Natty, it was her arm that stroked my cock through the pants, got up on the bed and knelt down, spreading her legs above me.

Stopping the stroking, she took the jeans and pulled them down. The pants and boxers went down together.

"What will a loser do?" I asked between kisses.

"The loser will satisfy the rest as they wish," Sveta sentenced.

I doubled my efforts. One hand slid under Sveta's skirt, another went down my sister's skirt. Neither of them had on panties. They were smart girls to have nothing in my fingers' way. It was great to caress both pussies! The girls didn't waste time either. Natty immediately took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it slowly. She was great at it. "It was only her second time!" It occurred to me, "And she's on her way to become an eager cock-sucker!" I was sure that she would improve her skills at school.

I understood I should be the loser. At that time Sveta, pulling my T-shirt from me, stroked my chest and went on kissing. Taking my cock my sister made a mistake, because she was aroused, too. My finger found her little button; its stimulation gave her an ocean of great emotions. I increased the pressure on that wonderful spot and Natty was on the edge in several minutes.

"Ahh, I lost!"

Sveta exclaimed. "Which way do you wanna satisfy?"

"It's up to you!" gasped my sister.

"To the fullest!" Sveta said.

We changed glances. Natty submissively lay on her back and spread her slim legs. I knelt down between her legs and tried directing my cock into the place where the cock should be stuck. Natty raised her ass and moved forward, but she failed.

"Why should I always be a teacher?" Sveta breathed out with a smile.

She took my cock and directed it straight into Natty's pussy. I thrust forward and my cock slid into her depths easily till it bumped against a tight membrane. My cock easily reached her obstacle and I didn't want to pop my loving sister, but the thought struck me "What's the fuck! If I don't break it, another guy'll do it when she meets him!"

With those thoughts I thrust and the hymen broke. So my cock went deeper and deeper. Natty cried out quietly and bit her lip. I started moving back and forth slowly giving my sister time to get used to that. My sister's tense face became smoother and in a moment she was moaning with pleasure. "Wow! How great it is! I'm fucking!" I thought and I would cum from that idea but I went on fucking. But it didn't last long. Since it was my first time I reached the edge soon.

We were shaking from orgasm. I was cumming straight into my sister without worrying about the consequences. After my breath was restored, I moved aside and noticed that Sveta sat near and watched the action with envy and caressed herself between her legs. Natty and I lay near each other and collected ourselves.

"You two have cum again but not me!"

"Shall I help you?" I asked and was happy to serve my sisters.

"No, let her do it! She is a loser!"

"How?" Natty was astonished.

"Like he did yesterday!" Sveta said and spread the legs.

Scared, Natty bent down, collected herself and dipped between Sveta's legs.

Watching it, I got excited again. "You can't feel that as you jerk off. It's interesting how many times I can stand it!" The girls went at it good and I couldn't watch it long. Moving my sister aside softly I took her place. Sveta opened her eyes and smiled. Then she stopped me with her hand and I started cursing myself that I had failed, but the cousin turned on her stomach and got on the fours. I caught on; I'm bright. My cock found the target at once. I thrust it into the balls and was full of sensations. Sveta began moaning and squealing as I grabbed by her hips and started ramming her young cunt.

Suddenly two hands embraced me from behind and started moving slowly to my cock. "Fuck, I forgot of Natty!" it occurred to me. At that time she found my ball sacks and squeezed them to my rhythm. They had already been heavy and ready to explode. So, I moved my hand behind my back to her pussy. The sister began enjoying my two fingers sawing in and out of her popped-up cunt that was lubricated with my sticky sperm and it went out of her hot spot and down her thighs and my fingers.

This time our interaction lasted longer. At the time my sister started squirting and covering my fingers in her sweet juices, she squeezed my blue balls so hard that it made my cock jerk and shoot a new portion of my baby-making cum. My cousin was excited so much that her cunt started milking my cock intensively. Phew, the three of us had cum together this time. After coming to ourselves, my sex partners moved over to me, knelt down in front of me and got down to sucking my cock clean like burned-out $10 Thai cum-swapping sluts. I asked Sveta as we were lying down resting, "Ain't you a virgin? Have you already been popped up?"

"No, I popped it myself as I was masturbating with a banana!" she replied. "I think you have already noticed how naughty I am!"

"Did you like that?" I asked in amazement.

"Super!" there was an immediate answer.

"What about you?" I was interested in my dear sister too.

"You wish!" I smiled to my sisters and embraced them.

I knew that my sister and I would keep on fucking when we are in Moscow and I was sure that many cocks would be satisfied near my place by my tiny sister.

***

The next morning our parents arrived and aunt Galya and Sveta left in 2 days. Of course, we were having fun when everyone was away. We were at the cottage for another week, but there was nothing of a sexual nature because our parents were close and we were afraid of the consequences. When we returned to Moscow our lives had changed immensely!

Don't forget send your comments, feedbacks or requests if you like my style.

12