Three Demons Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a foul-mouthed girl you are," he taunted, smacking my ass hard once more. I cried out at the pain, but as my voice dragged on the sound of it turned into a delightful moan.

"Everett, don't stop," I begged.

He grunted and withdrew his hand from my waist to instead grip at the bulk of my hair and pull hard enough for me to arch my back against him and cry out in pain once again. With my newly exposed neck made available to him, his mouth met my skin in kisses and naughty love bites. "I'd never stop, my love," he whispered. An odd feeling of deja vu caused goosebumps to creep up my skin. But I forgot all about it when I felt his cock shoot back inside me with another thrust.

I gave a high-pitched whimper and fell onto my elbows. "Fuck," I cried, my fingers clenching the bed sheets, as if that would help any. The change in position gave him no trouble as he simply adjusted and gripped my hips with a new sense of vigor. But his shaft felt even longer that it had before as it reached new depths with me on my hands and knees.

He groaned. "Feels nice, eh? I can get even deeper than this," he boasted, before pushing the rest of his shaft inside me until I could feel his pelvis flush against my ass. He continued at the same pace while I groaned in wanton lust. The feel of him sliding in and out of me was building something within me that I couldn't place, but it was intense and pleasurable.

Abruptly, he pulled out. He flipped me onto my back, watching me as I simply stared up at him in confusion. "I want to see your face," he stated in explanation. His eyes were a dull gold that glowed like fire as his gaze ran down my body. He slid his fingers up my waist and across my breasts until I felt his fingertips on my lips. I smiled playfully up at him and he smiled back, exposing his brilliantly white teeth and elongated canines. I licked at his fingertips and even tried to suck on them, in an effort to lure him into taking me again.

He licked his lips, his eyes seemed to have light pulsating within the irises. I took hold of his hand with both of mine to further push his fingers into my mouth, playfully biting at his skin. His free hand glided along my shoulder and followed the length of my arm. His hand moved to cup my hip, his eyes still intensely watching me play with his fingers. "Put it back in," I whispered against them. I saw his skin pulse inhumanly as a growl emanated from his chest. The white of his eyes turned black and I gasped. His eyes seemed to fill with panic at my reaction and they returned to the way they were before. We were both silent for a while as I watched him and he watched me.

I sat up on the bed, keeping my eyes on his. "Show me," I said, "I want to see."

He exhaled and closed his eyes. His skin shuddered again and I watched his mouth slowly distort to resemble a snout as white fur shot out of the skin on his face. His ears lengthened to a point and I saw his eyes revert to replicate a wolf's eyes. Ultimately, he resembled a man with a wolf's head. His appearance was so alien to me, but oddly pleasant. And, in a way, it was terrifying in that it screamed ferocity and intimidation. I reached out my hand and cautiously touched the fur at his neck; it wasn't soft like I expected but rather rough. He shook his head quickly and the fur seemed to seep back into his skin while his mouth returned to normal. At my look of confusion he said, "It feels odd being in both forms at once."

"Well then," I began, bringing my hand up to my face and sloppily licking at the palm, "let's get back to something that feels natural." I drew wetted my hand down between us and cupped his cock with it. I jerked at him slowly, twisting my hand as I slid it along the length of his shaft. He sharply inhaled and threw his head back, his braid falling off his shoulder. I leaned in and kissed at his chest as I continued to stroke him. He groaned and pushed me onto my back. Taking hold of his cock, he pushed himself inside me roughly and started to pound into me like a jackhammer. "Slow down!" I screamed.

"Not a chance," he replied, gripping my waist for better leverage, eyes riveting between my face as I moaned, my breasts bouncing, and his cock sliding in and out of my slit. He removed a hand from my waist to flick my clit, at which I lost control. My cries were loud and primal, my body started to hum with the pleasure. Then I froze as I felt a mental orgasm followed shortly after by a physical one. It felt as though gravity had suddenly made itself known within my skull, as though a tide had swept through and washed all thoughts from my mind. My abdomen tensed and tightened, my ribcage expanded, my fingers curled up like claws with fistfuls of bed sheets, and my whole body trembled like it was set to vibrate. My voice was a collection of panicked gasps as I came, and once the ordeal was done, I fell limp on the bed gasping for air.

He stopped pounding into me like meat that needed tenderizing only after I had come, for which I was thankful. It seemed the constant rate of his thrusting kept the orgasm going longer than it would have if his pace had varied. He leaned down and kissed at my neck. I yelped and giggled, squeezing my shoulder against my cheek to push his face away. My neck was awfully sensitive just after coming, but my reaction only made his lips more to my shoulder and bite at my skin in defiance. "Your turn," I said with a smile, playing with his braid as he continued to fondle me with his mouth.

"Finally," he groaned with mock irritability. I laughed and smacked at his arm as he lifted himself up onto his elbows, laughing heartily the whole time. Shortly after, he moaned as he continued a soft and steady pace of thrusting into me. He watched his cock slide in and out of me, almost obsessed with the visual. Occasionally, he would look up at me and immediately exhale, as though the existence of my face was his undoing. In these last moments, as I waited for him to reach his peak, it felt as though his hands were experiencing wanderlust and my body was the subject of their exploring. Amongst other things, he'd cup my breasts, play with them, smack them around, and tug at the nipples while suckling them in his mouth. His fingers would trail all over my body with a sense of familiarity, as though he knew the slant of every curve and rigidness of every bone. As he continued to play with my body, I felt the humming of my libido rebooting. I felt so exhausted that the sensation nearly irritated me. I thought, Oh, shut up. You've had your fill. Then, I felt the throbbing of his cock against the walls of my insides, a red alert for how close he was. He quickly pulled out and jerked his cock until his semen shot out and onto my stomach and tits. When he came, he moaned and gasped, with his head tilted back, his eyes shut, and his lips parted.

He fell onto the bed next to me, panting just as I had been right after orgasming. I tried to sit up in search of a bathroom, but was forced to lie back down by the steel beam that was Everett's arm. "I have bodily fluids on me," I complained.

"Just wipe it on the comforter," he said.

"Gross!" I protested.

"They're headed in the wash anyway after how much you sweat," he stated.

I frowned at that, feeling very unattractive because of the statement. "All the more reason to get cleaned up, maybe even take a shower," I mumbled.

"You can do all that in the morning," he argued, "Besides, you're not going anywhere until I get two solid hours of cuddling from you."

"I don't like cuddling," I spat, defiantly.

"Tough luck," he muttered, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close. I could feel him smiling against my skin as he smelled my hair. "I like this," he shared, "Your scent mixed with mine."

"What do I smell like?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Generally, you smell like fruit," he replied, "No particular fruit."

"Generally, huh," I said, "And, what about now?"

"Now you smell like raw, warm honey," he explained, "Lightly salted." He winked at the last bit, grinning proudly.

I trailed my fingers along his chest for a long while before asking him, "Can you tell me more about the murals now? More about...me. And, what I am. Who I am."

He sighed and played with my hair affectionately. "I can try," he began. He cleared his throat and continued with, "Aetheria, the dragos descendent trapped on the moon, was to receive her father's heart before all this happened. Her father, Emperor Ronen, had lived the span of ten centuries. His wife had died in battle four centuries prior and Aetheria was the last of his children who lived. Aetheria, being the eldest and only daughter, received her mother's heart upon her death."

"So having a drago's heart ensures immortality but not invincibility?" I queried.

"Correct," he affirmed, "But it is very difficult to kill a dragos with a heart intact. Nonetheless, Ronen felt that the most successful way to ensure his bloodline's survival was to make his descendent exceedingly powerful, which is why he gave Aetheria a second heart, instead of gifting it to any of his other children. However, it was rumored that Ronen held no love for Aetheria or any of his children and I think that stemmed from the contempt he held for the late queen. The only person he truly cared for was an eaglescent descendant named Omin."

"Eaglescent," I said, before asking, "Like an eagle?"

"Yes," Everett replied, "Omin could shift into an eagle."

"So, are there shifters for every type of animal on Earth?" I asked.

"No," he said, "Only the strongest and most reverent, I suppose. Usually predators."

"What do Erik and Oliver shift into?" I asked excitedly.

"Erik shifts into a black cat and Oliver shifts into a red fox," he replied.

"I knew it with Erik, but wondered over Oliver. I should've guessed though, given all of his hints," I rambled.

"Still want to hear about—" he began.

"Yes," I cut him off, "Please continue."

"Okay," he started, "When Ronen announced that he would be passing his heart on to Aetheria, Omin went mad. He felt that it was unfair that Aetheria would receive a second heart from Ronen when he called Omin a 'beloved son.' So he found a spell in the ancient archives that would separate the two forms that Aetheria had, making the human form an individual being that was completely independent of the dragon form. In our laws, this is seen as an incredibly cruel act and is forbidden. In fact, his close relationship with Ronen was the only reason he even had access to such classified information. When you strip away everything else, our animal form is the primal part of us and is the core of our beings. But Omin did this to Aetheria for a very specific reason. By separating the dragon form from the human form, he stripped Aetheria of the source of her power. Then he used a spell to take control over the dragon form so that he would be able to wield its power himself."

"Omin sounds like a dick," I stated.

"And nearly all of us agree with you, except if we did so in his presence or around the Coal Men, we would be annihilated on the spot," he replied.

"The Coal Men?" I questioned.

"Remember how the night before I found you glowing and surrounded by dark shadows?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Those shadows were the minions of the Coal Men," he explained, "The Coal Men were the reapers of our kind. And it is believed that Omin made some kind of unholy alliance with them in order to have them work under his rule."

"But why would Omin have the Coal Men send their minions after me?" I asked.

"Because you are a descendent of Aetheria," he replied. His eyes watched mine carefully, asserting a reaction. My brows knit together in confusion. It wasn't impossible, I supposed.

"How?" I asked.

"The story is in the murals," he replied. "A big reason as to why you haven't been able to awaken any of your powers is because your ancestor was born by Aetheria's human form, after it was separated from her dragon form. As for the Forrest King-"

"The who?" I interrupted.

"The goat man," he explained plainly, "There's still some of him in you."

"How?" I questioned.

"Your attraction for not only me, but also Erik and Oliver, is one example," he said, quietly.

That embarrassed me. I didn't know that he even had a clue. "Did Oliver tell you?" I asked.

"No," he said, his voice low. I had to focus to hear him clearly. "I could tell."

He laid a hand on my hip, lightly trailing his fingers along my skin. He buried the lower half of his face in my hair and deeply inhaled before kissing it. Despite the physical affection, the atmosphere felt a little tense to me. Perhaps I was the only one who felt that way. Nonetheless, I was on edge and worried about how this might change things. "How do you feel about that?" I asked, my voice shaky and without confidence.

He sighed. "I don't have any claim to you. As a lycanthrope, everyone is fair game until you mate. Then, monogamy is law."

"That doesn't answer my question," I said.

"No," he began, "I guess it doesn't. Any of our kind are heavily influenced by our animal forms. The beast within us is a great indication of what our personality ought to be like. Erik's animal form being a cat, he feels no strings attached. He doesn't understand the concept or value of a relationship. Out of the three of us, he is definitely the most promiscuous. Oliver's animal form is a red fox and it's split 50/50 with his kind. For the most part, monogamy is not the norm amongst our kind as it is for humans here on Earth. However, among my kind, the lycanthropes, it is. As much as we might fool around beforehand, there will always be that one person who is your soulmate."

"Are you jealous of them?" I asked.

After a moment's pause he swallowed and said, "A little."

I felt as though I'd pushed the subject far enough. I didn't want to ask anymore questions or it might bring forth a topic I wasn't yet prepared to discuss. It was too serious a subject for pillow talk the first time I'd ever slept with Everett. I didn't know if I felt any feelings past lust for him. "Oliver said that it was natural that I was attracted to all three of you," I stated, "That is was in my DNA. He wouldn't explain further at the time."

"That's because you didn't know everything that you know now," he said, before continuing with, "Now that you do, no question should go unanswered," he took a deep breath and continued. "Monogamy is common amongst the dragos line, in fact it was part of their method of survival. But, the ram," he grunted, "They're just about as promiscuous as cats."

"So why did Aetheria mate with the-" I began.

"Forrest King," Everett corrected, before I had the chance to make a mistake.

"Yes," I agreed.

"That's a good question," he began, "But I wouldn't know the answer, as it's none of my business. Maybe to piss off Omin, maybe the Forrest King was charming. I just know that you're a descendent of theirs that needs to be protected from Omin and his shadows."

12