All Comments on 'Three Dinner Dates'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
alexetlaurealexetlaureover 1 year ago

Beautiful love story ! 5 stars

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I struggled with the buildup of their relationship as you presented it. In the modern era there's no way they wouldn't text back and forth, occasionally call between those dates. I "get" where you were trying to go with the suspense, but you didn't bridge the gap for me to jump across it. Still a decent story, one that needs a second part minimum. 4*

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

It was the writing of a inexperienced child and did not describe the joining of a mature, experienced man and a young woman about to have a love experience. It took 7 pages to get to their joining and I'm not just talking about the sex. This was intended to be the joining of two matching spirits in love and sex. We certainly don't expect a polished, realistic experience presented to us, but this was just too naïve and basically silly. Maybe the author should go out and experience something like this and then write about it. I struggled to rate it as high as a 3*, but it was a honest effort..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this well-written story, but was shocked when she stayed in the guest room, then joined him in his bed, but only to sleep. When someone asks me to spend the night, I assume there will be sex - and I would assume that even if I were still a virgin.

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

It's all very familiar. Thanks. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...